All Comments on 'A Strange Beginning'

by zouzouni

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
spelling

The spelling needs some work. There are several that used the ancient form common 400+ years ago not the modern version; among them "centre" when the modern way is "center" join the modern world.

curiousk75curiousk75about 14 years ago
Ignore the ignorant!

There's nothing wrong with your spelling - 'center' is the American version! Those of us who speak and write British English prefer 'centre'.

A great effort for a first story - please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story

Well done. You created an excellent story and it's perfectly edited. Take no notice of the ignorant twit below who knows absolutely nothing about the English language, but thinks that American mis-spellings are the "modern" way. I hate the US-centric nature of many of the readers on this international site. Get with it Anonymous, and realise that Webster <i>changed</i> the spelling of English words so that now the etymological associations are distorted, to the disadvantage of all of us who really enjoy language. Let me add that despite the fact that Americans still use the ancient Imperial system of measurement, while the rest of the modern world uses the metric system, much of the world still uses the etymologically "correct" <i>English</i> forms of spelling . Such abysmal ignorance! You ought to hang your head in shame for displaying your ignorance so arrogantly.

Time2GLTime2GLabout 14 years ago
What spelling errors?

I'm sorry, I didn't notice any spelling errors. I was too caught up in the hot sex. What a wonderful premise, allowing the prim girl permission to turn into the sultry sex kitten hidden inside her. Imagine, the noble fellow actually ending up with the beautiful woman. Now there's a fantasy!

mondliecht57mondliecht57about 14 years ago
Very good, enjoyable romantic tale

Finally a new author that not only writes well but is a joy to read. Compared to the rash of new authors lately who seem to only know the cuckold theme. A refreshing change. I enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for your efforts and please continue to surprise us. Again, well done.

Phxray54Phxray54about 14 years ago
English

It's too bad that the people giving you critiques about your spelling don't realize that Americans aren't the only ones that speak English. Two peoples divided by a common language. It seems that some of us here in the colonies don't realize that there are cultural differences that sometimes show up as different spellings and cultural phrases like flatmates where Americans would say roommates. Okay I read the first story second and I like them both. Keep on writing.

KAIJFKAIJFover 13 years ago
A unique outlook

After reading your body of work, I have decided that you have a most unique outlook on relationships. I really like it! It is a welcomed change. I particularly like the great balance between the sex and everything else. It me, it is what it supposed to be like.

Thanks again,

Jamie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hi, Z ..

love yr stories - this one & Hi Sch Sweethearts .. make jaded ol' me believe in love @ 1st sight all over again .. sigh .. gonna go on to your series

bowlerhatbowlerhatover 12 years ago
great

I really like how you reversed the usual kind caring geek/asshole jock stereotype

SoleSurvivor1969SoleSurvivor1969almost 10 years ago
Loved it

Just found your stories, keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Alex no better than Derrick@M

By screwing her while she was under the effects of the drug, Alex did exactly what Derrick planned to do-- he took advantage of her drugged state when she was in no condition to tell him no.

This is the story of a rape, and should be classified as 'Nonconsensual'.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous