A Strange Compulsion Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason still felt weird listening to his teacher say "fuck".

"What did you do?"

"I informed the Principal that you are working on a project that is advanced for your level and I am providing you guidance. So she gave us permission to use this classroom twice a week, Mondays and Wednesdays, after school, for an hour, to review the progress of your project."

"Wow."

Mrs. Ford kissed him deeply and her hands wandered towards his crotch. He stopped her hand and the kiss. She looked at him with confusion.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Yes, honey, you can ask me anything."

"Can I record us having sex on my phone?"

A shadow of doubt crept over her face.

"I don't know, Jason. I mean, I love you, but if it leaked, I'm not saying you would leak it, but if it leaked even accidentally, I don't really care about my husband, but I'll lose my job, I could go to jail."

"Mrs. Ford. I'm not going to share it with anybody. It's just ... I get to be with you only twice per week. I just need something to get me through the other days."

She thought about it for a few moments with apprehension, then she nodded her head. Jason took out his phone and placed it on a chair that had the best view of the teacher's table. The lovers went over to the table and started kissing.

She was wearing a blue blouse and a black skirt that showcased her marvelous figure. She was also wearing black stockings. Jason guessed she must have dressed up because she knew they were gonna fuck that day.

She pushed him away.

"Take off your shirt," she said.

Jason did as he was told him and he stood in front of her half naked.

She grabbed his belt and pulled him closer. She unbuckled the belt, all the while looking into his eyes and then she unzipped his pants.

"Take it off, Jason."

Jason took off his pants. He was wearing only his underpants, with his erect cock waiting to break free of its constraints.

She turned around and gestured him towards her back. He understood he was supposed to take off her skirt. He unzipped her skirt and she bent over the table, making it easier for him to take off her skirt. He was delighted to see she was wearing a black thong which did not hide her ass cheeks. His suspicion that she had dressed up for him was proven to be the truth. She took off her blouse and she was wearing a black bra.

She started massaging his cock through his underpants. They kissed and she undid her bra clasp and took it off.

He started kissing and sucking on her breasts. As he was sucking her nipples, he started to squeeze the breast he was sucking, as if he wanted to squeeze out any milk present in the breast. He stopped sucking her breast and started kissing her neck while squeezing both her breasts.

"Get on the table."

She obeyed him and got on the table on all fours. He slapped her ass.

"Oooh!" she cooed.

He took off his underpants and his cock sprang free of its confines. It stood proud and erect. She knew what he wanted her to do. She kissed him and then bent down. She took the monster in her mouth and started sucking it.

She swallowed his cock, inch by inch until it was completely in her mouth. He grabbed her hair and thrust his cock in and out of her mouth. After some time, she took his cock out of her mouth and started stroking it with her right hand. She took his balls in her mouth and started licking them while stroking his cock.

After a while, she got up and took her thong off. She was mad with lust and quickly needed satisfaction. She spread her legs and she could feel something brushing against her right leg. It was a wedding photo of her and her husband, so she kicked it off the table. It landed a few feet away from the table, thankfully, it didn't break.

Jason bent down between her spread legs and started kissing her pussy. He started licking her clit furiously.

"Ooh! Ooh Fuck! Yeah! Right there! Fuck yeah!"

She started sucking two of her own fingers. While licking her clit, Jason inserted a finger into her vagina and started finger fucking her.

"Jason, baby, can you give me a taste?"

Jason took the finger he had inserted into her vagina out of her pussy and stuck it into her mouth. She started sucking the finger, tasting her own pussy. This depraved act was too much for her.

"Oh yeah! FFUUUCCCKKK!"

She took a few moments to settle down after the waves of pleasure, caused by her orgasm, washed over her.

"My turn."

He turned her over, so that she laid face down on the table. He inserted his cock into her vagina and started pushing it in. In a few moments, the entire cock was in her cunt. He started fucking her.

"OH FUCK! YES! YES! YES! FUCK!"

Jason slapped her ass and then he slapped her ass again. She ooh -- ed and aah -- ed. It was clear to him from the way she was thrusting her hips enthusiastically at his cock that she was enjoying all that he was doing to her. She brought her hand down to her clit and started rubbing it.

"OH! Fuck my pussy, baby! Right there!"

"Can I slap your ass?"

"YES! OH GOD YES!"

"Ask for it."

He saw her face, there were tears in her eyes.

"Please. Please slap my ass!"

He started slapping her ass again. He grabbed her hips and rammed his cock in and out of her until she came again.

"OH! FUCKKK! I'M COMING! COOOMMMINNNG!"

After she was done, he stopped fucking her and took his still hard cock out of her cunt to give her some time to catch her breath. She took a few deep breaths and composed herself. She took him by the hand and made him lay down on the desk on his back.

"Baby, that was otherworldly! Now it's my turn to take care of you."

She climbed on top of him and straddled him. She took his cock in her hand and guided it to her hole.

"You just lay there, honey. Let Mrs. Ford do all the work for you."

When he heard her refer to herself as Mrs. Ford, Jason got so turned on. She took his cock in, inch by inch, and then started riding him. He grabbed her ass when she rode him. The sound of flesh slapping on flesh echoed through the room. Every time she came down, the flesh of her ass rippled when it hit his thighs.

"OH! YES! YES! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! YES! FUCK MY PUSSY!"

After riding him for what seemed like an eternity, she was physically spent. She stopped riding him for a few moments to catch her breath. She took deep breaths and as she took deep breaths, her magnanimous breasts rose up and down. This excited Jason. He remembered when he had fucked his mother, he had slapped her ass to make her increase the pace of fucking. Just like a jockey would hit his horse. He decided to use the technique on Mrs. Ford. He slapped her ass. She understood that he wanted her to start riding again, so, she gave him what he wanted. She started riding him again, slowly at first, then increasing her speed as time went on. She started squeezing one of her breasts.

Jason decided it was time for him to take control. He grabbed her ass cheeks, stopped her riding and held her. He started thrusting in and out of her. He fucked her roughly and she loved it.

"OH! OH! OH! OH!"

She had one of the best orgasms of her life. After her orgasm had passed, she laid down her head on his chest and they hugged. He was still hard. He was still inside her. She still had to finish him off. But she wanted to spend a few moments in his embrace. Even though their relationship had been wildly sexual since day one, it was based on a deep love.

Jason knew she was physically exhausted and he didn't want to disturb the beautiful moment of quiet embrace. After a few moments of quiet embrace, the lovers got up. He laid her down on the desk and told her to lie on her side. She obeyed. He lied down beside her, facing her. He embraced her again and kissed her. Then he rammed his cock in her cunt and started fucking her again.

They kissed passionately and he squeezed her tits as he fucked her silly. She started rubbing her clit and she was making incoherent noises. He was fucking her so hard, she was feeling so great, that she was unable to form a coherent thought.

"OH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! DON'T STOP!"

The sex made her feel so good that she started laughing in the middle of sex. As he fucked her, they shared some of the most passionate kisses they had in their life. She hugged him so tight, that she wished, by some magic, they could meld into a single being. She looked intently into his eyes as he fucked her, as if they were the only things that mattered in the world.

"OH! YES! YES! THAT'S IT! RIGHT THERE! OH FUCK! OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH MY GODDD!!! YES! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU, YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT! OH, FUCK MY PUSSY!"

The orgasm she experienced was so intense that her mind had left the realm of men for a few moments. He was still hard and still inside her.

Jason took his cock out of her and stood up. He made her lay down on her back and got on top of her. He got on top of her and plunged his cock into her depths. He rammed into her repeatedly, ignoring her screams of pleasure. The pleasure was so great that she was on the verge of passing out. He increased his speed and fucked her harder. He bent down and started making out with her as his dick penetrated places in her pussy that her husband had never reached. He stood up and watched her breasts jiggle as her body was in a constant state of motion due to their rutting. Now and then, he slapped her breasts and she responded with moans of pleasure.

Jason felt a churning in his balls and he knew soon he would be blasting his sperm in her pussy. He started fucking her ever faster. Finally, he drowned her pussy in cum. As soon as the cum coated the inside of her pussy, she screamed. Her orgasm was so powerful that she lost consciousness. Even after she fainted, her body continued to twitch and quiver.

He made his way to the nearest chair and sat down on it. He took a few minutes to catch his breath. Then he made his way to Mrs. Ford. She was lying on her back on the table, with her legs spread. She was still unconscious, so Jason took his water bottle from his bag and splashed some water on her. He also slapped her face. Mrs. Ford finally regained consciousness.

"Oh, baby. It was better than last time."

"Yeah. It was great for me too, Mrs. Ford. But we need to clean up and leave."

"Yeah."

Jason kept his smartphone in his bag and got dressed. Mrs. Ford wiped the places on the desk and floor where there were drops of bodily fluids with her bra. She then wore her bra and got dressed. By the time they left the classroom, they looked relatively normal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner that night, Vivian went to her room, so Jason and Sandra were alone in the kitchen.

"Mom, I did it. I did it with Mrs. Ford and made a video of it."

"Oh, really! That's great news. Can you share it with my laptop?"

"Yeah, just give me your laptop."

Sandra went up to her room and came back with her laptop. Jason also went to his room and fetched his data cable. He transferred the file to her laptop.

She went to the living room, sat on the couch, and she started playing the video on the laptop. Jason gave her his headphones, so she put them on and started watching.

As she watched the video, Jason saw in her eyes a sort of hunger. She slowly put her hand inside her pants and started masturbating. Jason leaned in to kiss her neck and he also started squeezing her breasts. She swatted his arms away.

"Not now, honey! I'm still sore from the day before yesterday. I don't think I'm ready for another round today."

After she finished the video, she closed the laptop. She turned to him and gave him a passionate kiss.

"Thank you so much, honey. I need to talk to you about something. Your father is coming home this Friday, before then, I want to introduce you to someone. I want you to skip school the day after tomorrow and come with me."

"Who do you want me to meet Mom? Where should I go with you?"

"You'll find out the day after tomorrow. Now, off to bed. Don't fuck anyone tomorrow, so you can conserve your strength. You'll need it."

Jason obeyed his mother and went to his room. He was surprised to find Vivian sitting on his bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Viv, what are you doing here?"

"Sit down, we need to talk."

"What is it?"

"I know what you and mom did the day before yesterday."

Jason was dumbstruck. How could she know? She was in bed with a headache. Did she come down and catch them accidentally? Whatever, the best course of action is to deny.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"I'm talking about the fact that you and Mom fucked on the couch, the day before yesterday."

She knew. Jason decided denying it will not work any longer.

"How do you know?"

"I didn't have a headache. I was waiting for the two of you to go to bed so that I could sneak out to go to Brad's place. That's when I saw you."

Jason's heart sank. If Dad knew, if this got out, Mom could land in jail. He could also go to jail. He needed to convince her not to tell anyone.

"Viv, please don't tell anyone. That was the first time. I'll never do that with Mom ever again. Please don't tell anyone."

The thought of never doing it again with his mom hurt him the most, but he had to do anything he could to keep them out of jail.

"I don't care what you do or don't do with Mom."

"Then what do you want?"

She looked him straight in the eye, "I want you to do it with me too."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12