A Strange Compulsion Ch. 05

Story Info
Jason has a threesome with his mother and his sister.
5.7k words
4.69
45.7k
88

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:

I'd like to thank my editor, markf52.

*

STORY:

Jason and Sandra came back home from their adventure at Grace's. It was already late and they guessed Vivian would have come home from school.

"What should we tell Vivian, Mom?"

"We'll just tell her we went to the doctors'. Since you said you weren't feeling well in the morning, we'll be able to pull it off."

Mother and son entered their home and they found Vivian in the living room. She was sitting on the couch and watching TV.

"Where did you guys go? I thought he wasn't feeling well."

"Yes, Vivian. I took Jason to the Doctor's."

"Oh, ok. Are you ok now, Jason?"

"I will be. The doctor gave me a shot and told me the fever would pass in a couple of days."

"Ok."

Jason and Sandra were both tired from their adventure at Grace's, but they knew they couldn't just go to bed and rest, as it would make Vivian suspicious. Sandra started on making dinner and Jason told Vivian that the meds were making him sleepy and went to bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The family had a normal dinner. Vivian seemed to have bought Sandra and Jason's story about going to the clinic. They had dinner in silence and after he had completed his dinner, Jason went to his room. He started chatting with Janice when he heard a knock on his door. He thought it must be Sandra, so he opened his door and standing on the other side of the door was Vivian.

"Vivian, what do you want?"

"Let me in and close the door."

Vivian sat down on his bed.

"Where did you and Mom go? I don't buy the story that you guys went to a doctor for a second. What? Did you guys go to a motel and spend the whole day screwing each other's brains out?"

Jason could see that Vivian was mad, so Jason decided to tell her everything. He told her how Sandra and he had fucked Grace. After listening to the whole story, Vivian sat down. Jason saw that tears were starting to form out of her eyes.

"Vivian, what is it? What's the problem?"

"I just realized that I'll never be as important to you as Mom is. You and her, you went and fucked a woman together. We've never had such an experience, I just feel left out."

"No, no, Viv, stop thinking like that. You want to fuck someone with me? How about Mrs. Ford?"

"You fucked Mrs. Ford?"

Jason kicked himself. He had never told Viv about Mrs. Ford.

"I kind of lost my virginity to her. So, what do you say? I can talk with Mrs. Ford and we can set up something."

"No. No. Maybe later. Jason, I want to do it with you and Mom."

"What?"

"That day, when I saw you and Mom, I was so turned on by Mom. I want to have sex with her and I want you there. I want all three of us to be together."

Jason sat down beside her and started to think. He didn't know what to say, but he didn't think it was a good idea to tell Mom what he and Vivian did. How would she react? She'd obviously be pissed. He decided it wouldn't be smart to let Mom know about his and Vivian's relationship.

"Viv, I don't think that's a good idea."

"Why not?"

"If Mom came to know that we had sex, she'd go nuts. She'd kill me."

"That's rich, considering the fact that she fucked her son."

"I don't know how that works, but I think that wouldn't change her view on this. If she knew that we fucked, she'd skin us alive."

Vivian's face fell.

"Look, if you have an idea to seduce Mom, I'm all ears."

Vivian couldn't come up with an answer, so she hung her head and left for her room.

That night, Jason, Vivian and Sandra had dinner together. Sandra was looking at him the entire time and she wore a proud smile. Vivian noticed this and sulked. After dinner, all of them went to their rooms. Jason and Sandra went to sleep almost immediately as they were exhausted. Vivian masturbated and came multiple times thinking about her mother and her brother, before she went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's father came back from his work trip, but the news he shared over dinner with his family brought joy to everyone.

"Guys, I have some bad news. I've been promoted."

"Dad! That's great! Why are you calling it bad news though? Isn't getting a promotion good?"

"Yes, Jason. Getting a promotion is good, but I've been promoted as a regional sales manager in Tulsa."

"Tulsa?"

"Yes, Sandra. The sales have been a bit slow in Tulsa and the headquarters has been very impressed with what I've accomplished here, so, they're sending me there to take care of things."

"But honey, it's the middle of the school year. We can't just leave now."

"No, only I'm going. You and the kids can stay here. I don't want the kids' education to be affected by the hassle of moving."

While all three members of the family showed outward sadness on their face, they were all jubilant on the inside. With Sam gone, the three of them could fuck whenever they wanted. After dinner, everyone went to their respective rooms. Some time later, there was a knock on Jason's door. He opened his door, it was Vivian, so he let her in. She came in and hugged him.

"Viv, calm down a little."

"Jason! Can't you see? With Dad gone, we can fuck whenever we want."

"No, we can't. Mom can't know about us."

"That's why it's so important for the three of us to have no secrets. Just imagine, if Mom knew about us, then you can fuck me and Mom whenever you want. There'll be no secrets, no hiding."

Jason thought about it. It would be great to have both his mother and sister whenever he wanted. He decided that he was going to find a way to reveal the truth about Viv and himself to Mom.

"Ok, Viv. We'll find a way."

Vivian kissed him passionately on the lips. Jason was lost in the kiss and didn't want it to end, but Vivian slowly pulled away and went back to her room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later Sam left for Tulsa. After he left, Jason started fucking both his mother and his sister when the other wasn't home. One day, Jason and Vivian came home from school and found that Sandra wasn't home, so Jason and Vivian went to his room to fuck.

Vivian was wearing a pink sweater that covered her sky-blue spaghetti strap top. Even though her clothes were conservative, they couldn't hide her magnificent breasts. This excited Jason and he grabbed Vivian roughly and started kissing her passionately. She stood on her tiptoes and responded to his kisses enthusiastically. He slapped her ass and then grabbed her left tit through her clothes. He started massaging it and Vivian started moaning.

What neither Jason, nor Vivian were aware of was the fact that Sandra had come back home. She came upstairs to ask her kids if they wanted something to eat. She heard Vivian's moans coming from Jason's room, so she looked into the keyhole. What she saw made her heart stop. She saw her son and her daughter making out. He was squeezing her breasts. Sandra was appalled, she didn't want Jason doing this to her daughter. She made up her mind to stop them, so she knocked on the door.

"Jason! Honey, are you in there?"

Vivian and Jason froze.

"Yeah, Mom. Vivian and I are in here doing homework."

"Honey, can you come with me? I need to talk to you about something."

"Yeah, Mom. I'll be right there."

"I'll come back," Jason mouthed to Vivian and went out to meet his mother. Sandra signaled Jason to come to her room, so Jason followed Sandra into her room.

"Jason, what the fuck were you doing? You need to stop it right now!"

"Mom, what are you talking about?"

"Oh, don't you play the fool. I saw what you were doing with your sister. For God's sake, Jason, she's your sister!"

Jason realized there was no point in trying to hide it anymore.

"Well, you're my mother and we did it."

"Don't you bring that up now! Jason, stay away from your sister. You can't do these things with her."

"Mom, she came on to me."

"You can have me, Jason. You can do anything you want with me. Just not Viv."

Sandra pulled her T shirt and bra above her tits. Jason lost all control. He grabbed her naked tits and kneaded them. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down as she started kissing him passionately. She unzipped him and fished his cock out and then she bent down and started sucking it. Sandra was so focused on the job at hand and Jason was lost in pleasure.

Unknown to them, Viv was beginning to wonder why Jason was taking so long. She started to make her way towards Sandra's room, when she heard sucking noises from the room. She quietly opened the door and to her shock saw her mother sucking Jason.

"So, this is why you took so long."

Jason and Sandra stopped what they were doing.

"Vivian, it's not what it looks like."

"Mom, don't bother. She knows about us."

"What do you mean she knows about us?"

"She saw us the first time we did it, Mom. She knows."

"Mom, I don't really care that you and Jason fuck, I just want you to share. I want us all to be together."

Vivian kneeled and took Jason's cock in her mouth. Sandra grabbed Vivian by her hair and pulled her away from Jason's cock.

"No, Vivian. You can't do this. He's your brother for God's sake."

"Well, he's your son."

"That's different, we're made for each other. He's mine and I'm his."

"If that's the case, then why don't we let him decide whether he wants me or not."

"That's ridiculous. He's a man and you're a beautiful woman. Of course, he's gonna want you."

"Then he can have me. There's nothing you can do about it."

Vivian started kissing Jason passionately in front of her mother, as Sandra watched on with disapproval on her face. Vivian pushed Jason on the bed and he sat down on the bed. Jason's cock was out, so Vivian kneeled down and started sucking Jason's cock. Sandra stood there watching her daughter suck her son off with a confused expression on her face. Jason decided to take charge, he beckoned Sandra to come over.

"Give me your tits, Mom."

Sandra hesitated for a moment, she then lifted her T shirt and bra. She presented her naked tits before her son and Jason started sucking on her tits like a toddler. This aroused Sandra to no end. Her son was sucking her tits, just like he used to when he was a baby. Except, now he was not only her son but also her lover. She ran her hands through his hair and encouraged him.

"Yes! Suck mommy's boobs, baby."

When she heard her mother say that, Vivian looked up. She saw her mother offering her tits to Jason to suck. Vivian was overjoyed that her dreams were coming true. All three of them spent the next few minutes like that. Sandra grabbed Vivian by her hair and pulled her off of Jason's cock.

"Let's see who's better, me or you."

Sandra took off her T shirt and bra, so she was naked from her waist up. She kneeled and took Jason's cock into her mouth and she started sucking him. Vivian intently watched her mother suck off her brother. Sandra started sucking him with more intensity and her head was bobbing up and down on his cock.

"So, who is better, me or Mom?"

"You're both great. I can't choose."

Vivian grabbed Jason's penis from Sandra's hand and she started sucking it. Sandra was watching her daughter suck her son's cock and she licked her lips. She was starting to get turned on by her daughter and her son's display.

She bit her lower lip, "Come on, baby, share with Mommy."

Sandra and Vivian took turns sucking Jason's cock. Sandra started squeezing her free breasts. While Sandra was sucking him, Vivian looked up at Jason and gave him a mischievous smile, since her deepest desire had come true. Sandra looked at Vivian and she motioned Vivian towards Jason's balls. Vivian understood what her mother was trying to tell her, so she took Jason's balls in her hand and massaged them.

"That's enough, Mom. Give me some."

Both mother and daughter took turns to suck him. While Vivian was sucking him, Sandra licked her face. Sandra smiled as she watched her daughter suck Jason.

"She's good, isn't she?"

"Yeah."

Vivian pulled up her T shirt and bra to release her tits. Sandra pulled Jason's cock away from Vivian's mouth and she slapped Vivian with Jason's cock.

"You like how that feels?"

"Yes, Mom."

"You like it when I slap you with his cock?"

"YESSS!!"

Vivian screamed in ecstasy, so Sandra took the opportunity to suck Jason's cock. Jason couldn't take the pleasure anymore and he came in his mother's mouth. She swallowed as much of the cum as she could. Once she was full, she grabbed Vivian and told her to drink the cum that was still shooting out of Jason's cock. Vivian took his cock in her mouth and drank the rest of the cum. Jason fell back on the bed and both of the women joined him and they laid on either side of him.

Slowly, Sandra started to stroke his penis and Jason could feel himself getting hard again.

"I'll take the cock, you take the balls," Sandra told Vivian. Vivian nodded.

Sandra took Jason's cock into her mouth again and started sucking him, while Vivian started licking his balls. Sandra and Vivian continued to please Jason like this for some time.

"Let's see who fucks better," Sandra said.

Sandra, Vivian and Jason got completely naked. Sandra straddled Jason, with her back to him and facing Vivian. She lined up his cock along her pussy's opening and she slowly inserted it into her pussy. She slowly started to ride up and down his shaft until it was completely inside her. Vivian started to suck Sandra's tits. Even though he had fucked her several times, it took Sandra a few seconds to get used to his size. She started rubbing her clit while riding him and Jason reached up with one of his hands and started fondling Sandra's left tit, while he used the other hand to squeeze one of Vivian's tits. Vivian caressed Sandra's belly, as she looked into her mother's eyes. She saw intense lust there, lust for her daughter, so Vivian crushed her lips into Sandra's. Sandra shared a passionate kiss with her daughter as she rode her son's cock. Vivian reached down and massaged Jason's balls. Sandra was soon panting and she made the most delicious sounds as she rode her son.

"Oooohhh! Ooohhh! Aahhh! Vivian! I want to taste your tits. Place one of your tits in mommy's mouth"

Vivian obeyed her mother and as Sandra sucked Vivian's tit, it was a weird feeling for Vivian. When she was a baby, she would have sucked on her mother's tit, now it was the other way around. Vivian reached down and stroked her mother's inner thigh. She pulled her tit away from her mother and Sandra gave her daughter a disappointed look. Vivian smiled at her mother as she kissed her passionately.

Vivian started rubbing Sandra's clit.

"Ohhh! Yes. Right there."

In a few moments, Sandra came.

"OHHH! OHHH YEAHHH! FUUCCCKK!"

Sandra was exhausted and she slumped over, but Jason was still hard.

"Mom, let me ride him for some time."

Sandra got off Jason and she grabbed Vivian's tits and gave them a small squeeze, while giving her an intense kiss. Vivian straddled Jason in the same way her mother did and started riding her brother's cock, as Sandra lovingly gave Jason a kiss. She was no longer concerned about her son and daughter fucking. She wanted to make sure her daughter was getting the best experience she possibly could. She reached down to Vivian's cunt and started rubbing her clit. Vivian was already moaning due to the pleasure she was experiencing because of Sandra and Jason.

Sandra also inserted one of her fingers into her own pussy and started masturbating. After that finger was coated in the wetness of her cunt, she put it into Vivian's mouth.

"That was in my cunt just now. It's coated with my cunt juices. How does it taste?"

After hearing that, Vivian started sucking the finger with greater enthusiasm. After Vivian finished sucking the finger, Sandra went over to kiss Jason. Jason grabbed her pussy and started finger fucking her. Now Sandra's back was to Vivian, so taking advantage of this opportunity, Vivian slapped her mother's ass.

"OHHH!"

Jason bit one of Sandra's nipples and pulled her to him, mother and son started kissing. Sandra straddled Jason's face and he started licking her pussy. Jason pleasured Sandra for a few moments and then he felt his orgasm coming. He tried to free his head, but Sandra had it in a vice. It seemed like she was nearing climax, because whenever Jason tried to free his head, she held on to him tight. Soon, Sandra experienced one of the best orgasms of her life. She got off Jason and laid next to him, Jason was on the verge of coming.

"Viv, I'm gonna cum."

"Cum in me. Spray your cum deep in my pussy."

Jason ejaculated in his sister, which caused Vivian to also come with Jason. His cum was overflowing from Vivian's cunt. Sandra went over and drank the cum that was dripping from her daughter's cunt. All three of them embraced each other and all of them felt that this experience, that they had just shared, had brought them closer. They kissed each other and then went to sleep in the same bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason and Vivian were sleeping in their mother's bed, naked, next to her. Sandra was fast asleep, but Jason couldn't sleep. He was so excited by the possibilities of what could happen in the future. His mother and sister laid beside him, naked. He couldn't have even imagined that his life would turn out like this a couple of months ago.

Vivian also couldn't sleep, because she was too excited by the fact that she and her mother were now lovers. She turned to see Jason and found him awake.

"Why are you still awake?"

"I'm just too excited to sleep."

"Yeah! Me too. I think all of us came closer today as a family."

Jason leaned over and kissed her. Vivian caressed his cheek.

"Did you really fuck Mrs. Ford?"

"Yeah. I told you, I lost my virginity to her. Why? Do you want to fuck her with me?"

"No. Not yet. I want to watch you guys first."

"Oh! Mom has a video of us fucking. You can get it from her."

"Why would Mom have a video of you and Mrs. Ford fucking?"

"Well, when I told her about this, she asked me to make a video."

"Wait, how come you told Mom about this, but you never told me."

"I'm sorry."

"Still doesn't answer my question of why Mom wanted a video of you fucking her."

"Mom told me she had always had a crush on Mrs. Ford, so she wants me to help her seduce her. She also told me that she'll help me seduce a lot of women."

"Wow!"

Vivian laid down and thought for a few seconds.

"I want to watch you with Mrs. Ford. Not through a video, but in real life."

"How are we gonna pull that off?"

"When do you guys fuck?"

"Mondays and Wednesdays, after school."

"Tell her you wanna fuck her at our home. When it happens, tell me. I'll watch it hiding somewhere."

"I don't know if she'll go for that. She was so scared when I asked her to make the video that she didn't even want to do that."

"Just try, if she says no, we'll figure something out."

"Ok."

"Ok, I'm gonna try and get some sleep. You should go to sleep too, because you don't want to be falling asleep at class tomorrow."

12