A Strange Compulsion Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason nodded as Vivian turned away from him and went to sleep. Her naked back was facing Jason. He decided to try and go to sleep, before he got hard looking at it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, Jason woke up in his mother's bed. He looked over and saw his naked sister lying beside him. He turned to his other side and the bed was empty. His mother must have woken up early. He got on his feet and went to the bathroom and after some time, he made his way to the kitchen. The sight he saw there made his cock hard. His mother was in the kitchen, cooking, naked.

He quietly moved behind her and hugged her from behind. He kissed her neck and squeezed her tits.

"This is a sweet surprise."

"Well, I thought since all three of us aren't keeping any secrets from each other, and your dad's not here, we could be a little more ... relaxed around each other."

"I can get behind that idea."

He kept hugging his mother for a few moments as she cooked. He then went over and sat at the table. He thought he should tell his mother about his and Vivian's plan about inviting Mrs. Ford to their home, since his mother also had a crush on Mrs. Ford. Maybe she'd like to join Vivian.

"Mom, yesterday, when you were asleep, Vivian asked me to do something."

"What is it?"

"I told her about me and Mrs. Ford. She told me that I should invite her home and have sex with her here. Vivian wants to watch."

"Oooohh! I think that's a great idea. Can I join her?"

"Sure! That's why I told you."

"When are you doing this?"

"I don't know, I'll have to talk with Mrs. Ford first. If she says yes, then we'll fix a time and date and then I'll tell you and Vivian."

As he was talking, Vivian made her way into her kitchen. Just like her brother, it took her a couple of seconds to process that her mother was naked. Then she understood why and gave her mother a sly smile. She then sat down beside her brother,

"Vivian, can Mother join you in watching when I fuck Mrs. Ford here?"

"Sure."

All three of them had their breakfast. It was a normal family breakfast, except for the fact that their mother was naked. After breakfast, Jason had an idea.

"You know, I've been thinking, why don't we skip school today and all three of us spend the day together?"

"No way! Get your ass to school."

Disappointed, Jason and Vivian made their way to the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason spent the day in school waiting for it to end. He wanted to go back to his mother, his lover, to lose himself again in her arms, but he had a job to do. He had to convince Mrs. Ford to come over to his house for their next "session".

He waited till the Physics class was over and the other students had left. He went over to her as she was collecting her books and she took a moment to notice him standing before her.

"Oh, Jason! What can I help you with?"

"Nothing, Mrs. Ford. I just wanted to talk about my project."

"Jason, we can talk about that until next Monday."

"No, it's a bit urgent."

Mrs. Ford gave a sigh and sat down on her chair.

"Go ahead and tell me."

"I was wondering if we could have the next review at my home."

Susan's eyes widened.

"Absolutely not! That's too risky! Your mother and your sister will be there," she whispered.

"Next Monday, my mother is going to visit a friend of hers and my sister is spending the night at her boyfriend's, so I will be so lonely. That's why I asked if you could come over and we could have the review session at my place."

Susan looked at him and a sly smile was forming on her face.

"Ok, Jason. I'll come over to your home after school on Monday and we can have our review there."

Jason smiled at her and took his leave. He couldn't wait to go home and share the news with his mother and his sister. His mind started to fantasize about some day in the future when all four of them, Mrs. Ford, his mother, Vivian and him, would be able to have, "review sessions", together. It was at this time that Jason realized that he was late for the next class. Jason pulled himself back to the present and raced to the next class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason came home and went straight to his mother and he gave her a big hug.

"Mom! She said, yes! Mrs. Ford said that she'll come over next Monday."

"Oh, honey! That's so great. I'm so happy for you and Vivian. Unfortunately, I can't be there with you guys."

"Why not, Mom? I thought you had a crush on Mrs. Ford and I thought you were looking forward to it."

"I was, but my best friend from college, Candace, is getting married in New York on Sunday evening. I'll be spending Monday with my friends from college in New York. I really wanted to be here for this, but I can't miss going to Candace's wedding."

"Oh, ok then," Jason said dejectedly.

"You and Vivian have fun, okay?"

When Sandra mentioned Vivian, Jason realized he hadn't told his sister yet.

"Mom, I haven't told Vivian about this, where is she?"

"I think she's in her room."

"Ok, Mom. I'm gonna go tell her."

Jason raced up the stairs, reached Vivian's room and knocked on her door. As soon as she opened the door he went into her room.

"Vivian! She said, yes! Mrs. Ford is coming here next Monday."

"Great! You fuck her in your room and I'll hide in the closet and watch."

"Ok."

Both of the twins were very excited and they couldn't wait for Monday to come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next Monday, Vivian went to her room immediately after she came home from school. She undressed immediately and became naked and she went into her brother's room to hide inside the closet. She left the closet open a little bit so that she could see what was happening.

Mrs. Ford and Jason entered and sat on his bed. She slowly started stroking his erection through his pants and simultaneously started unbuttoning her shirt. She took one of his hands and placed them over one of her breasts.

"Yeah. Go ahead and squeeze them."

Jason squeezed her breasts as she jerked him off through his pants. Jason unclasped her bra and her beautiful breasts came into view and he kissed one of the breasts. Susan smiled and nodded at him in encouragement. He took the breast in his mouth and started sucking it.

"OHHH! Your lips are so soft. They feel so good on my tits."

He squeezed her breasts as if he was trying to get milk out of them and into his mouth. Susan hugged him tight and pushed his face into her breast. She caressed his hair and he pulled her skirt up, exposing her black panties. Susan was still jerking him off through his pants.

"Your cock is so hard."

Jason pulled her panties to the side and started rubbing her clit. Susan started squeezing the breast Jason wasn't sucking.

"Ohh! Oh, my God, yeah. Ohhhh! Mmmmhh! Let me see what you have for me."

Susan unbuckled his pants and pulled his pants and his underwear to his knees.

"Can I taste it?"

Jason nodded. Susan took the cock in her mouth and swallowed it inch by inch until it was completely in her mouth. Initially, she gagged and coughed, then she started to get the hang of it. She then started bobbing her head up and down and started sucking him off. Jason grabbed her hair and started guiding her head. She stopped sucking him, then she took her mouth off his cock and looked at him.

"Take your pants off."

Jason took off both his pants and his underwear and Susan also took off her skirt, so she was now wearing only her black panties. She kneeled on the floor in between his legs and started sucking him again. The sight of his teacher's mature body kneeling on the floor, with her eagerly devouring his cock, excited Jason to no end. She took her mouth off his cock and started licking his balls for a few seconds and then she returned to sucking his cock. After some time, she stopped sucking his cock and laid down on the bed.

"I've serviced you, now it's your turn."

Susan took off her panties and spread her legs. Jason took off his shirt, so that both lovers were now completely naked. He knelt down on the floor and started licking her cunt.

"Oh, my God! What you're doing is so good."

Jason reached up and started squeezing one of her tits as Susan experienced her first orgasm of the "session". Susan grabbed Jason by the hair and pushed his face against her cunt.

"OHHH! YES! YES! YES! EAT THAT PUSSY! THAT'S SO GOOD! OH, FUCK, YEAH!"

Susan slumped down on the bed and she was breathing deeply. It caused her magnificent breasts to rise and fall and she unconsciously licked her lips. She got up, looked at Jason and gave him a naughty smile.

"Do you want to fuck my tits?"

Jason nodded, so Susan pressed her tits together. Jason got on the bed and straddled her. He inserted his dick into the valley created by her breasts and started fucking her tits. He reached the back of her neck and grabbed it with his right hand.

"Yes! Yeah, baby. Fuck those titties. Come on!"

Jason thrust his cock between her breasts. His thrusts were so powerful, that every time he thrust his cock, Susan's entire body shook. She bent her head and opened her mouth in suck a way that she was able to suck his cock as he fucked her tits. Teacher and student spent a few minutes lost in the sea of pleasure.

"Are you ready to stick your cock in my pussy?"

Jason nodded. Susan stood up and turned away from him, got on the bed and got on all fours and she spread her legs. Jason looked at her. Her magnificent behind was inviting him to take her like a bitch. He got behind her and lined up his cock in her pussy's entrance and then he slowly pushed his monster inside her. It didn't go in all the way, so he eased it into her bit by bit. When his cock was completely into her he started fucking her slowly.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me, Jason! It feels so good."

As Jason fucked her, Susan's heavy tits hung below her, like udders from a cow. As her pussy withstood the relentless assault by Jason's cock, her tits swayed beneath her like a pendulum.

"OH, BABY! OHH YEEAAAHHH!!"

Jason slapped her ass and Susan let out a surprised squeal.

"Ooh!"

Jason slapped her ass again. Susan looked around and smiled at him. Jason took that smile as her approval and slapped her ass a few more times as he fucked her.

Susan bit her lower lip, "YEAH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD!!"

Jason fucked her like that for some time and then Susan signaled him to stop, so Jason stopped fucking her.

"Let me turn around. I want to see you when you fuck me."

She turned around and laid on the bed on her back, she then spread her legs and presented her cunt to him. Jason rammed his cock into her and started fucking her hard and Susan started squeezing one of her tits.

"OHH! FUCK, YEAH! JUST LIKE THAT! FEELS SO GOOD, SO GOOD. FUCK THAT PUSSY!"

Susan experienced an orgasm that catapulted her from the earth to the stars, but Jason wasn't done yet. He kept fucking Susan with hard thrusts, causing Susan to claw at the bed for support. Every time Jason hammered into her, her large breasts rippled, making small waves of flesh. Once she came down from the high of her orgasm, Susan just laid there and enjoyed what Jason was doing to her.

She looked up at him and smiled. "I love what you do to me, Jason. You've given so much to me today, so why don't you lay down and I'll take care of you?"

Jason laid down on the bed on his back and Susan straddled him and inserted his cock into her cunt. She started riding him, her boobs jumping up and down, her hair flinging all over her face. She no longer looked like the prim and proper teacher at school, but rather she looked like a woman lost to ecstasy.

Jason felt that he was about to come soon, "Mrs. Ford, I'm gonna cum."

"Inside. Cum inside me."

Jason pumped her pussy full of his baby batter. When his cum entered her, she experienced one of the most intense orgasms of her life.

"AAAGGHH! FUUUCCKKK!"

She was spent. Completely physically exhausted, so she rested her head on her student's chest and caught her breath. After some time, she showered, got dressed, kissed Jason passionately and bid him goodbye.

Vivian had seen everything Jason had done with their Physics teacher. She had enjoyed the experience very much, that she now wanted to fuck Mrs. Ford with Jason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12