A Strange Compulsion Ch. 09

Story Info
Jason has a threesome with Caroline and Sophie.
5.1k words
4.64
15.2k
36

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

STORY:

The next day, Jason was woken up by a strange feeling in his dick. He woke up to find out that his sister was sucking on his hard dick.

"Viv, what are you doing?"

"You and Mom both had fun yesterday, but you guys left me hanging. So, I just wanna have some fun."

Vivian continued to suck his dick intensely. She wanted to suck his cock dry and drink his cum.

After sucking his cock for a few minutes, she got on top of him and she was not wearing any pants or panties. She inserted his cock into her cunt as she slowly lowered herself on his cock. She took his monstrous cock inside her, inch by inch, until it was completely inside her.

She took off her shirt, she wasn't wearing any bra, so Jason grabbed her naked breasts and squeezed them.

She slowly started to ride him, but she soon increased her pace and started to ride him like a woman possessed. His monster cock stretched her cunt and made her feel so full.

After what seemed like an eternity, Jason was about to cum. He didn't bother telling his sister as he already knew that she would only tell him to pump it inside her. He let go and released a gallon of cum into his sister's cunt.

Vivian laid down beside him and both the siblings took deep breaths to recover.

"That really was the best way to wake up," Jason said.

After they recovered from their fucking, Vivian went to the shower. Jason waited for an hour and then went into the shower. After showering, he went down to the kitchen. Both his mother and sister were already in the kitchen.

Sandra was making his breakfast and Vivian was already eating her breakfast. Jason went to Sandra and gave her a tight hug and he then kissed her passionately. Then, he sat next to his sister.

"Give me a kiss too."

Jason leaned in and kissed his sister. The family had their breakfast and Sandra offered to drive the kids to school.

"So, are you gonna tell Janice about Sophie and Caroline today?" Vivian asked Jason.

"Yeah. I'll tell her at school."

Once they reached the school, Jason and his sister got out and waved goodbye to their mother.

The school passed normally to Jason. During school, he and Caroline exchanged longing glances.

He found Janice during lunch, "Hey, Janice."

"Oh, hey, Jason. Are you sure it's ok for us to talk? I don't want Caroline to get suspicious about us."

"No, it's ok. I just came by to tell you something."

"What is it, Jason?"

Jason looked around to make sure that no one was near them. "Caroline and Sophie agreed to a threesome with me."

A wide smile spread over Janice's face. "That's great, Jason."

"Yeah. We're gonna do it the Wednesday after next."

"That's good. Soon, we won't have to hide anything from anyone, so we can all be together."

Jason thought about how he was fucking his mother and sister and how Janice would react if she came to know about it.

Janice leaned in, "You know, we should celebrate this great news. You should come over to my place after school, since my parents aren't home."

She turned and walked away, but as she walked away, she turned back and gave him a mischievous smile.

Jason found his sister after school. "Hey, Viv."

"What's up?"

"I told Janice about Caroline, me and Sophie."

"What did she say?"

"She wants me to go over to her house now. Her parents aren't home and she wants to celebrate the good news."

"Oh! Nice."

"Yeah. Just tell Mom that I'll be late."

"Yeah, I'll tell her. You go have fun."

Jason went to the parking area and found Janice she was waiting for him near her car. He looked around to see if someone was watching them and then he got in. Janice got in the driver's seat and she leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her passionately and he then pushed her away.

"Janice! Let's wait till we get to your home. We can't risk anyone seeing us kissing in the school parking lot."

Janice nodded and she started the car.

Twenty minutes later, Janice parked the car in her driveway and opened her home's doors. She let Jason in and got in behind him. As soon as she entered the house, she shut the doors. She threw herself at Jason and gave him a passionate kiss. He returned her kiss and they started making out.

She pushed him on the couch and she then straddled him. She held his face in her hands and he let his hands roam her back. They started making out intensely as he grabbed one of her breasts through her shirt, so she took off her shirt and her bra and exposed her naked breasts to him. While his hands were squeezing her ass, he kissed and sucked both of her nipples.

"Take your shirt off."

Jason took his shirt off and threw it away. He continued to suckle on both her nipples and he gave her ass a hard slap.

"I can't wait to feel your cock in me."

She pulled his pants off and released his cock. His erect cock stood proudly and she took a moment to admire it. She bent down and slowly started to lick the head of his cock. Slowly, she took the head of his cock in her mouth and she sucked on it. Then she took the rest of his cock, inch by inch, into her mouth until it was completely inside her mouth.

Her hair kept falling in front of her and it blocked the view for Jason. He couldn't see her sucking his cock, so he moved her hair away and admired the glorious sight of her sucking his monstrous cock.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Suck me, just like that!"

The slurping sounds she gave out while she sucked his dick felt like music to his ears. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked his cock. She sucked his pre--cum and drank it. "It tastes so good."

She resumed sucking his cock and after sucking his cock for a few more minutes, she bent down and took his balls in her mouth. She sucked and licked his balls before returning to sucking his dick. She sucked his dick as if her life depended on it.

She stopped sucking his dick and she stood up and took her pants off. She was wearing only her panties and her ass cheeks were free, so Jason slapped both of her ass cheeks.

He kissed both of her ass cheeks before taking off her panties. She got on her knees and on all fours and she opened her legs as he spread her pussy lips aside. He rubbed her clit with his thumb and he inserted his index finger into her pussy and rubbed her upper pussy wall, searching for her G -- spot.

"Oh, my God! Yes! Oh fuck! Yes!"

He rubbed her clit and her G -- spot simultaneously. She couldn't take the pleasure that Jason was giving her and she was thrashing around as an orgasm coursed through her body. She settled down and came down from her orgasm.

Jason bent down and started to lick her clit and he licked her clit with the tip of his tongue.

"Yes! It feels so fucking good!"

She spread her legs further and he pulled her closer. He rubbed his entire tongue over her clit as he moved his lips over her clit in a circular motion. He then started tracing the alphabet over her clit with his tongue.

She was swimming in pleasure with each stroke of his tongue taking her higher and higher in the plane of pleasure. He grabbed her clit with his lips and sucked on it like he would suck her nipple. She was going mad with pleasure and she grabbed and squeezed her tits to get some release from the ever-escalating tension of pleasure, but it only increased her arousal.

All her tension eventually burst out as an all-consuming orgasm. Her body shuddered and she almost blacked out from the sheer pleasure.

"OHHH! FUUUUUUUCCKKK!"

When she recouped her senses, she realized that Jason was still eating her pussy. She had leaked her cum juices when she had cum and Jason was drinking that.

"Give me some of that."

Jason scooped up her cum juices in his fingers and she sucked it off his fingers.

"You're so fucking good at this. Do it again, make me cum again."

Jason went down on her again and this time while he was licking her clit, he also inserted a finger into her cunt and finger fucked her as he was eating her out. Very soon, he had taken her to the top of the pleasure mountain again.

"Oh, fuck! You're gonna make me cum. OH, FUUUUCCCKKKK!"

Her entire body twitched as she came again. She grabbed him by the back of his head and pushed his head further into her cunt.

"Fucking taste my cum."

Jason drank her pussy juice.

"Fuck! My pussy is getting so fucking wet for you."

Jason got up and planted a small kiss on her lips.

"Fucking fill me up with your cock."

Janice was on all fours. Jason got behind her and gave her ass a hard slap. He lined up his cock with the entrance of her pussy and he slowly inserted the head of his cock into her pussy.

"OHH! FUUUUCCKKK! YES! PUT YOUR FUCKING COCK IN ME!"

Jason slowly inserted the rest of his cock into her pussy, inch by inch, until his entire cock was inside her. He grabbed her ass cheeks and squeezed them as he fucked her from behind.

"Oh, my God! Fuck! Your cock feels so fucking good in my pussy! Oh, yes! I fucking love feeling every fucking inch of you."

The entire couch shook to the rhythm of their fucking. She turned around and they started making out as he pounded her pussy from behind.

"Oh, my God! Yes! Keep fucking me!"

She grabbed on to the couch for life as he pounded her ruthlessly.

"Oh, my God! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, fuck! Yes, put your fucking cock in there!"

His thighs slammed into her ass cheeks every time he slammed his cock into her cunt. Her hair fell over her face and thrashed all over the place, due to the force and power with which he was fucking her. He stopped fucking her and pulled his cock out, letting her breathe a bit.

"Fuck! That cock felt so good!"

After she had caught her breath, she laid down on the couch on her back. She looked at him with lust in her eyes and she spread her legs and displayed her pussy to him, inviting him to ravish her again.

He teased her by rubbing her clit with the head of his cock. He first inserted the head of his cock into her pussy, then slowly, he inserted the rest of his cock into her cunt.

"Oh, my God! That fucking cock feels so good in there!"

He grabbed her hips for support and rammed his cock into her, over and over. He grabbed her tis and squeezed them and the sound of their flesh slapping against each other echoed around the room. With one hand, he rubbed her clit as he fucked her. She went crazy with pleasure due to his actions.

Jason knew that his orgasm was close. He looked into Janice's eyes, they were filled with lust.

"I'm gonna cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

"No! Give me your cum."

Jason increased his pace and he let go and filled her cunt with his cum. Her entire body convulsed as she experienced one of the best orgasms of her life. After she came down from the high of her orgasm, she caught her breath. Jason laid down beside her, she turned to face him and then she kissed him. Jason showered and then kissed her goodbye. He had a wide smile on his face as he made his way home.

When he reached home, only his mother was home. He found her in the kitchen and he went in behind her and hugged her. She turned around and smiled at him. She kissed him on the lips and he kissed her back. Soon, the kiss turned into something more passionate and it turned into a full on make--out session.

"Where's Vivian, Mom?"

"She went to one of her friend's places to work on some school project."

He grabbed her tits through her shirt and gave them a short squeeze. He continued to kiss her, as he unbuttoned her shirt and then he took her shirt and her bra off and released her bountiful breasts from its confines.

Once her breasts came into view, he took a minute to admire them. He then took her breasts in his hands and massaged them, then he bent down and kissed her breasts. He took her breasts in his mouth and nibbled on them as he gave her breasts small love bites. He took her nipples in his mouth and sucked them.

Sandra was in heaven as she loved it when her son sucked on her tits. Whenever he sucked her tits, she felt a perfect mix of motherly love and sexual ecstasy. She lost herself in pleasure whenever he sucked her tits.

While sucking her tits, he slowly lowered his hands and took off her pants and panties. He took off his shirt, pants and underpants. Both mother and son were naked in the kitchen, kissing each other. He lowered his hands and spread her pussy lips open. He found her clit and started rubbing it with his fingers.

He inserted one of his fingers into her cunt and started finger fucking her. She knelt down in front of him, his proud, erect cock was directly in front of her face, so she first licked the head of his cock. She then licked the entire length of his cock and she took his balls in her hand and then put them in her mouth. She sucked on his balls and she licked them. Then, she took the head of his cock into her mouth and she sucked on the head of his cock. She slowly started sucking on his cock. She took his cock, inch by inch, into her mouth, until it was completely inside her. She increased her pace and sucked his cock.

Jason grabbed her by the back of her head and started thrusting his cock into her mouth. She matched his rhythm and she sucked his cock for a few more minutes.

After sucking his cock, she laid down on her back on the dining table. She spread her legs and displayed her cunt to him and she spread her pussy lips and he bent down and licked her clit with the tip of his tongue. He then licked her clit with his entire tongue and he started to lick her clit in a circular pattern.

Sandy was in heaven and she lost herself in the pleasure her son's actions were bringing her. Her moans filled the room and under her son's expert cunnilingus, she reached the peak of her pleasure and orgasmed.

After she orgasmed, she took a few minutes to catch her breath. She took deep breaths and her tits rose and fell, as she took deep breaths. This caused a tidal wave of pure lust in her son, so he grabbed her tits and he twisted and tweaked her nipples.

He rammed her cock into her cunt and Sandra screamed as he rammed his cock into her cunt, with no warning, as he has done before. She felt like he was going to tear her in two. He relentlessly rammed his cock into her, over and over and soon, his mother's screams of pain turned to screams of pleasure.

The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room as he fucked her like a man possessed. Sandra had never been fucked by anyone like that. He fucked her roughly, caring not for her needs or pleasure and she loved it when he did that.

She was his lover, but she was also his mother. She loved being the giver in the relationship and she loved it when he took what he wanted from her. She loved it when he just... took her.

He fucked her like an animal and he kept sucking her tits as he fucked her. She wished she could feed him and then, she thought of a bright idea.

"Jason! Jason! Wait!"

Jason pulled out of his mother and he had a concerned look on his face.

"What happened, Mom? Did I hurt you?"

She took his face in her arms and gave him a kind smile. "No, honey, I just had an idea, wait for just a minute."

She opened the fridge and took out a can of whipped cream. She placed some cream over both of her breasts and she placed some over her belly button. She also placed some cream over her clit and then, she laid down on the dinner table, on her back.

She had seen something like this in an old film starring Ali Larter. She had also seen pictures of people eating their food off of naked women in Japan.

Jason gave her a mischievous smile as he first ate all the cream on her clit and he then licked her clit till he brought her to another orgasm. He then ate the cream on her belly button and he licked every corner of her belly button. Then, he came to her tits and he sucked the cream placed on her nipples. When he sucked her nipples and ate the cream on them, it felt like she was feeding him. This very thought sent her over the edge and she came again.

After sucking her breasts, he turned her over. She got down from the table and he made her face away from him. She placed her hands on the table for support and displayed her ass to him, as she spread her legs a little.

He inserted the head of his cock into her cunt as she gave out a little moan of pleasure. He slowly inserted his cock into her, inch by inch, until it was completely embedded in her cunt. He moved is cock in and out of her cunt, first slowly and then a little faster. After a few minutes he had established a steady pace and she matched his rhythm. The kitchen table squeaked as it moved, every time he rammed his cock into her.

He raised his hand and landed a hard slap on one of her ass cheeks. He slapped her ass a few more times as he pounded her pussy from behind. After what seemed like an eternity, he felt like he was about to cum. He increased his pace and just by the increase in his pace, Sandra could tell that he was about to cum, so she thrust her hips to match his pace.

He came and flooded her pussy with a gallon of cum and the cum flowed out of her cunt. Sandra came so hard that she almost lost her consciousness. Mother and son took a few minutes to recover from the "session" and after that, they went and showered together. He fucked her again in the shower and deposited two more loads in her cunt in the shower. Sandra knew that he was sleepy, so she told him to go to sleep. She told him that she would wake him up for dinner so he went to his room and fell asleep.

Finally, the day when Jason, Caroline and Sophie were going to have a threesome arrived. Jason was very excited but the day went by like any other day and Jason couldn't concentrate on school. The whole day, he was thinking about what was going to happen.

After school, Jason got into Caroline's car and went to her home and Sophie followed them. After they reached Caroline's home, they made their way to her bedroom.

Sophie had been in this bedroom so many times before, but this time it felt different. Sophie had never had a threesome, also, she didn't trust Jason.

"So, what are we supposed to do now?" Sophie asked Jason.

Jason understood that Sophie had never had a threesome before and he wanted to "ease her in".

"Just sit down, me and Caroline will start and you can just join in when you feel like it."

Sophie nodded, she still didn't trust Jason, but he seemed very calm and collected. Too calm and collected, in fact.

It would only be possible for someone to be this calm if they had been in the situation before. Has Jason had a threesome before?

Jason and Caroline took each other's faces in their hands, they caressed their cheeks and their eyes were filled with lust.

Jason kissed Caroline and she responded passionately. Their tongues intertwined and they hugged each other. Jason slowly massaged her tits through her shirt, he squeezed her tits as he kissed her neck, and Caroline started to moan.

Sophie was getting turned on by watching Jason kiss Caroline. Caroline unbuttoned his pants and took them off and then she took off his underwear, releasing his rock hard cock from the confines of his clothes. Caroline got on her knees and she grabbed his monstrous cock with both of her hands and kissed it.

Sophie was shocked by the size of Jason's cock. She didn't know a person could have a cock that big. Caroline took the head of his cock into her mouth and she slowly sucked the head of his cock. She slowly started to take more of his cock, inch by inch, into her mouth until it was completely inside her mouth.

12