A Strange Compulsion Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason also thrust his cock into her mouth and matched her pace. Caroline sucked his pre--cum and swallowed it. "I like the taste of your cock."

Sophie was getting turned on by what she was seeing and she wanted to join them. She wanted a taste of that huge cock, she wanted it inside her. Sophie came near them and kneeled beside Caroline. Caroline saw her friend kneeling beside her and she smiled. She gave Sophie Jason's cock and Sophie stroked it a couple of times before taking it in her mouth.

Jason caressed Caroline's cheek as Sophie sucked his cock and Caroline looked up at Jason.

"She's good, huh?"

For the next few minutes, Sophie and Caroline took turns sucking his cock. When Caroline sucked his cock, Sophie licked his balls and then Sophie and Caroline kissed each other.

Caroline went back to sucking his cock as Sophie took his balls in her hands and massaged them. All three of them took off all of their clothes and got naked as Sophie and Caroline started kissing each other. Caroline slowly kissed Sophie's neck. Sophie looked at Jason when Caroline was kissing her neck and he saw that Sophie's eyes were filled with lust.

Caroline grabbed Sophie's tits and massaged them. She bent down and kissed Sophie's nipples before taking them in her mouth and sucking on them. She started to kiss Sophie again, while her hands massaged Sophie's breasts. Caroline stimulated Sophie's nipples by rubbing them with her thumbs.

Jason went near Sophie and caressed her tits. Both Jason and Caroline pushed Sophie on the bed and Sophie laid down on the bed on her back. Sophie had thrown caution to the wind as she spread her legs and presented her pussy to her lovers.

"Such a pretty pussy," Caroline said to Jason about Sophie's cunt.

Jason continued to massage Sophie's tits while Caroline bent down, spread Sophie's pussy lips and licked her clit.

"She tastes so good! Why don't you try it, Jason?"

Jason bent down beside Caroline and started to lick Sophie's clit. Caroline licked and caressed Sophie's inner thighs while Sophie was getting eaten out by Jason. Caroline then kissed Sophie's inner thighs.

Caroline kissed Jason, tasting Sophie's pussy on his tongue. Jason then continued to lick Sophie's cunt, while Caroline caressed Sophie's inner thighs.

Jason and Caroline took turns licking Sophie's clit as Sophie's breathing gradually became deeper. Her pleasure was increasing at a steady rate and so was her heart beat. Sophie was swimming in a sea of pleasure due to the actions of Jason and her friend. The room was filled with Sophie's moans.

Caroline and Jason stopped licking Sophie's clit after a few minutes. Caroline laid down on the bed on her back and Sophie got down and spread open Caroline's pussy lips. She licked her clit and Sophie licked Caroline's clit for a few minutes. Jason kissed Sophie's ear as she licked Caroline's clit.

Jason went down on Sophie and spread her pussy lips wide. He licked her clit as she was kissing Caroline's clit. This continued for a few moments and both women were close to their orgasms. Soon, they both screamed out as their whole bodies drowned in pleasure.

Caroline guided Sophie to lie down on the bed on her back. Jason lined up his cock with the entrance of her pussy and he slowly pushed it in. The head of his cock penetrated her cunt, so he pushed the rest of his cock slowly into her cunt, as he started fucking her slowly.

Sophie had never felt something like this before. She felt like his cock was going to split her in two. His cock reached places in her pussy that had never been reached by anyone before and his cock made her pussy feel so full.

Caroline laid down on the bed beside Sophie. Jason grabbed Sophie's hips for support and increased his pace as Sophie started to give out moans of pleasure.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Faster! Fuck me faster!"

Jason further increased his pace and Sophie's tits bounced up and down as he pounded her pussy. Caroline caught one of her breasts with her teeth and she started sucking the breast as Jason pounded Sophie's pussy.

Jason used one of his hands and rubbed Caroline's clit and then Jason inserted one of his fingers into Caroline's cunt and started finger fucking her. He rubbed her clit with his thumb while he was finger fucking her and pummeling Sophie's cunt.

Sophie was lost to pleasure as she kept screaming due to the overwhelming pleasure she was experiencing. Caroline was also losing herself. Jason found Caroline's G--spot and started rubbing it while fucking Sophie with his monster cock.

Caroline reached an orgasm. "OH, FUCK! OH YES! FUCK!"

Jason continued to fuck Sophie while Caroline was recovering from her orgasm. She lazily continued sucking at Sophie's nipples and Sophie was also nearing her own orgasm.

Sophie started to thrust her hips in an attempt to match Jason's rhythm. Jason and Sophie fucked each other with a singular aim, to bring the other to climax. Exhaustion was starting to creep into Sophie, but she wanted to orgasm again before succumbing to exhaustion and she wanted to make Jason cum.

Jason was about to cum. "Sophie, I am about to cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

Sophie locked her legs behind his back and thrust her hips at him. Jason understood what her answer was, so he released a flood of cum into her pussy. The moment his cum hit her cunt walls, her mind turned to mush.

"OOOHHH! FUUUUUUCCCKKK!"

Sophie almost passed out, but she took deep breaths to recover her energy. Jason was still hard, so he turned his attention to Caroline.

Caroline looked at him and smiled as she spread her legs and presented her pussy to him. He grabbed her tits and he twisted, tweaked and rubbed her nipples. He took her nipples in his mouth and licked and sucked them.

He bent down and spread her pussy lips. He caught her clit with his lips and sucked her clit like he would suck her nipple. This caused Caroline's body to express a massive orgasm.

He lined up his cock with her pussy and pushed it in. He slowly started fucking her as he looked into her eyes. Both lovers were captivated by the other's eyes and they couldn't take their eyes off each other.

Caroline's breasts bounced up and down due to Jason pounding her cunt, so Jason bent down and sucked her tits while he fucked her senseless. The sound of the bedpost hitting the wall filled the room and it was matched only by the sound of flesh slapping against flesh.

"Oh, yeah! Just like that! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Jason pulled out his cock and turned her over. He rammed his cock into her and started fucking her from behind. No one made Caroline feel as much pleasure as Jason did. He grabbed her tis from behind and squeezed them as he pounded her cunt.

Jason let go of her breasts and he raised one of his hands and brought it down hard on one of her ass cheeks. Even the pain was pleasurable to Caroline.

Caroline's tits dangled down from her chest, so every time Jason rammed his cock into her, they swung like a pendulum. Sophie had recovered by now and she got below Caroline and grabbed and sucked her nipples.

Jason increased his pace and started to fuck Caroline roughly. Caroline was experiencing one wave of orgasms after the next. Sophie used her hand to rub Caroline's clit as Jason fucked Caroline from behind.

Jason was going to cum but he didn't ask Caroline about cumming inside her. She wasn't in a place to understand what he was saying, since her mind was drowning in pleasure. Jason wasn't sure she even knew what was going on in the realm of mortals.

Jason rammed his cock as deep into her cunt as he could and let loose a torrent of cum into her cunt and Caroline reached the boundaries of consciousness when his cum filled her cunt. Jason and Caroline laid down on the bed, completely exhausted. Sophie licked and sucked the cum that was flowing out of Caroline's pussy. Jason took a few minutes to gather himself and then he went to the bathroom and had a shower.

When he came back, both women were still naked, on the bed. He could see that they were both exhausted, so he placed a kiss on both their foreheads and left for home.

12