A Strange Compulsion Ch. 11

Story Info
Jason has his mother and Susan together.
5k words
4.63
16.2k
39

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LEGAL DECLARATION:

This is a work of fiction written solely to entertain.

All characters in sexual situations are 18 years or older.

The situations described in this story are for the sole purpose of entertaining the reader. Events and Characters in the story are completely fictional and any resemblance to real world persons or events are purely coincidental.

STORY:

Jason was not paying attention to his class. He was daydreaming about next week when Susan would come over to his place for the "Project Review". He really wanted to reveal to her the true relationship between him and his mother. He wanted to get rid of all secrets.

After the class ended, he walked out to the corridor and heard Caroline's voice calling out to him.

"Jason! Jason!"

Jason turned around.

"What's up, Caroline?"

"Nothing... it's just... my parents are not going to be home today, so I thought... could we, me, you and Sophie, do it together again today?"

Jason saw that Caroline was blushing, she was embarrassed that she had to ask him that. Jason was already planning something else.

"Hey, can I invite a friend? Three is already a crowd. Why not make it four?"

"Wait, are you sleeping with someone else?"

"Do you really care about that? You're addicted to my dick, and so is Sophie. Isn't that why you sought me out today? To ask me to fuck you? Because you miss the feelings that my cock made you feel?"

Caroline couldn't answer. He was right. Even if he was fucking someone else, it really wouldn't matter to her, or to Sophie, as long as he kept feeding them his thick, hard shaft.

"Who is this other person?"

"Janice Jacobs."

"Your ex?"

"Yes."

"Jason, I don't think that's a good idea. If we do this together, then she's gonna know about me and Sophie. If our parents get to know about us..."

"She already knows."

"What?"

"She already knows."

Caroline didn't know what to say. Jason bent down and gave her a passionate kiss right in the middle of the corridor.

"Be ready tonight. Me and Janice will be at your door at 8."

Jason later met up with Janice.

"Janice, I've got good news. I told Caroline about us."

"WHAT? How did she take it?"

"She was very confused at first, but the truth is, she is so addicted to my dick that it doesn't really matter to her. She understands that much."

"Wow. OK. What about Sophie?"

"Caroline would have told her by now."

"Oh, OK."

"Here's the kicker! Caroline's parents are not home tonight. She invited me over to have another threesome with Sophie. I convinced her to include you too."

"WOW! That's great Jason."

"If you're free, of course."

"I am free. When are we going to Caroline's place?"

"I'll pick you up at 7 and I'll drive you there."

"I'm looking forward to it."

Jason and Janice arrived at Caroline's place in Jason's car at 8. They walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Caroline opened the door and let them in. Jason could sense some awkwardness in the room, similar to the awkwardness he experienced when he, Caroline and Sophie had their first threesome. Caroline and Janice smiled at each other.

"Where's Sophie?"

"She's upstairs. I have to warn you, she's angry at you. She thinks that you've been cheating on me."

"Why would she be mad if you're OK with it?"

Caroline shrugged. Caroline, Jason and Janice all went upstairs and went into Caroline's room. Sophie was sitting on the bed. As soon as they entered, Sophie looked at Jason. If looks could kill.

"Hi Sophie," Jason said.

Sophie didn't return the greeting.

"How could you cheat on her?"

"Why do you care? Even Caroline's not bothered by it."

Sophie didn't have an answer to his question. She asked herself why Caroline wasn't bothered by it? The same reason why she was here, in Caroline's room. She was addicted to the sensations Jason caused in her.

Jason moved near Sophie and caressed her cheek. Her hair had fallen in front of her face, Jason tucked the strand of hair behind her ear and he leaned in and kissed her gently. While Jason kissed Sophie, Janice took Caroline's hand in her hand. Janice and Caroline looked at each other and smiled. Janice was the one to initiate contact, she leaned forward and placed a kiss on Caroline's lips. Caroline responded to her kiss and soon, both women were making out passionately. Both the pairs spent some time just enjoying their respective make out sessions. Jason saw Caroline and Janice make out, out of the corner of his eyes. The sight of his girlfriend and his ex - girlfriend making out aroused him.

Jason slowly undressed Sophie until she was wearing only her bra and her panties. He looked at Janice and she smiled at him. She followed suit and started undressing Caroline while they were making out. Soon, Caroline and Janice were also wearing nothing but their bras and their panties. Jason squeezed Sophie's tits through her bra and he kissed her tits.

Sophie pushed Jason on the bed and smiled at him.

"Sit down and watch us for a bit. Enjoy the show, then you can join in."

Jason smiled and sat down on the bed. Sophie grabbed both Caroline and Janice. All three women embraced each other and their hands wandered all over each other. They kissed each other and squeezed each other's tits.

"It's so hot in here, you want me to take that off?" Sophie asked Janice.

Meanwhile, Caroline took Sophie's bra off. Sophie unclasped Janice's bra and took it off. Sophie and Caroline started kissing passionately while Janice took Caroline's bra off. All three women were topless. Caroline and Janice, each took one of Sophie's tits in their mouth and started sucking her nipples.

"OH, MY GOD! OH, IT'S SO HOT YOU GUYS! I wanna play with both your pussies," Sophie said.

Caroline and Janice spread their legs and Sophie rubbed both their cunts through their panties. While she ribbed their pussies, she bent down and licked Janice's nipples. Even though Sophie was bi, she did have a bias towards women. Before this event, Caroline was the only woman Sophie had had sex with. Now, presented with the opportunity to fuck another woman, Sophie was ecstatic and took full advantage of the situation. She enjoyed every moment of making out with Janice.

"Oh, my god! Both your panties are so wet!" Sophie exclaimed.

"I've been thinking about Jason and I've been really looking forward to this day. That's why I'm so excited," Caroline said.

Both Sophie and Caroline got on their knees and started to pull down Janice's panties.

"Oh, Janice. Let's get those wet panties off of you," Sophie said.

Caroline looked up and admired Janice's toned back and bouncy ass.

"Look how nice her butt is," Caroline said to Sophie.

Both Sophie and Caroline planted playful slaps on Janice's ass. Sophie sucked Janice's tits and shared an intense kiss with her while Caroline took her panties off and became naked. Sophie followed suit and soon all three women were naked. Sophie turned her attention to her girlfriend. She spread Caroline's pussy lips and started rubbing her clit. Caroline sucked on Sophie's tits while she was getting her clit rubbed. While Sophie and Caroline were enjoying themselves, Janice approached Jason and put his hands on her cunt. Jason inserted two fingers into her love cave and started finger fucking her.

While Jason was finger fucking Janice, Sophie had knelt down and started to lick Caroline's clit. Sophie took Caroline's clit in her mouth and lashed over it with her mouth. Sophie started finger fucking Caroline while she licked her clit. Janice kissed Jason's neck while he watched Sophie finger Caroline.

"Caroline!" Jason called out.

He gestured to her to come closer. Caroline approached Jason and sat beside him. He leaned in and kissed her as he continued to rub Janice's clit. Sophie also came near Jason and sat on the bed. All three women were now in a frenzy of lust.

"Let's take off his clothes," Caroline said.

All three women undressed him and made him naked.

"My pussy is so wet already. I can't wait to have your long, thick rod inside my pussy," Janice said.

Sophie embraced Jason and kissed him passionately.

"I'll go first. Why don't you girls tell Jason what you want him to do to me," Sophie said.

"Touch her pretty little nipples," Janice said.

Jason grabbed Sophie's tits and squeezed them roughly. His roughness caused a pain that was so pleasurable. Jason bent down and sucked on one of her nipples while squeezing her other tit.

"Touch my pussy," Sophie commanded Caroline.

Caroline slowly caressed her lesbian lover's cunt.

"AAAHH!" Sophie moaned.

Sophie's cunt was sopping wet. Caroline coated her fingers with Sophie's cunt juice and inserted that finger into Sophie's mouth. Sophie tasted her own pussy juice and relished the taste.

"She's been waiting for this the whole week," Caroline said to Jason about Sophie.

Janice kissed Sophie. All three of them were focused on getting Sophie off and satisfying her lust. Jason and Caroline each sucked one of her tits. Janice got behind her and squeezed Sophie's ass. Sophie was overwhelmed by all the attention she was receiving. While she had her reservations, she was now grateful that Jason brought Janice along.

"Do you wanna taste me?" Sophie asked Jason.

Janice lay down on the bed on her back and spread her legs. Sophie spread Janice's pussy lips and started to lick her clit. Jason got behind Sophie and spread her pussy lips and started to click her clit. Janice started to squeeze her own tits while Sophie licked her love button. Caroline was rubbing her own clit while watching the other three pleasure each other. She reached out and placed a hard slap on Sophie's ass.

Jason lined up his cock with the entrance to Sophie's cut. He slowly pushed his entire dick into her cunt and he started to slowly fuck her.

"OH, MY GOD! FEELS SO GOOD!" Sophie screamed.

Janice grabbed Sophie by her head and buried her face in her pussy. Sophie continued to lick Janice's clit while her cunt was getting pounded by Jason's cock from behind. Jason fucked Sophie for what felt like an eternity. Sophie experienced numerous orgasms. Finally, Jason released a torrent of his cum into her cunt and Sophie screamed in ecstasy.

"AAAAAARRGGGH! OH, FUCK! OH, FUCK! YESSS!"

Sophie was exhausted by the fuck. She pulled Jason's still hard cock out of her quim and she lay down on the bed. Her breasts heaved and fell as she took deep breaths to recover from the mind shattering orgasm.

Janice, who had also experienced multiple orgasms due to the oral administrations of Sophie, looked at Caroline.

"Get on all fours on the bed," Janice ordered Caroline.

Caroline obeyed Janice.

"Spank her," Janice said to Jason.

Jason got behind Caroline and raised his hand. He brought his hand down hard on Caroline's ass. Caroline gave out a scream of pleasure. Caroline experienced a small orgasm due to the slap. She bit her lower lip as the orgasm passed through her. Jason slapped her ass a few more times, increasing her arousal. While Jason slapped one of her ass cheeks, Janice moved behind her and slapped her other ass cheek.

"Give me your nice throbbing, hard, cock," Janice said.

As Jason continued to slap Caroline's ass, Janice took Jason's dick and swallowed it. She could taste Sophie's pussy on Jason's manhood. By now, Sophie had somewhat recovered. She looked at what was happening and started to rub her clit.

"Is your pussy ready, Janice?" Jason asked.

Janice nodded at him and got on all fours. Caroline moved beside Janice and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. Janice's huge tits were hanging down from her chest like the udders of a cow. Sophie lay down beneath Janice and took one of her tits in her mouth and started to suck on her nipples. Caroline licked Janice's cheek and kissed her neck. These actions caused Janice's arousal to go through the roof. Caroline bit one of Janice's earlobes and licked it. Janice was panting like a bitch in heat.

Jason rammed his cock into her cunt from behind. Janice thrashed around and screamed incomprehensible things as she experienced one of the best orgasms of her life as soon as his shaft penetrated her cave. He continued to ram his cock into her cunt. He fucked her like a savage.

"AAAH! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! GIVE IT TO ME!"

Jason fucked her like there was no tomorrow. Her hair flailed all around as he ravaged her pussy. She looked so disheveled. He fucked her so roughly that she got physically exhausted. While she was almost too exhausted to continue, he released a gallon of cum into her pussy. As soon as his love juice hit her cunt walls, she could see the stars. She left the plane of reality and spent some time in a higher plane. When her soul came crashing back into her body, she was too tired to even lift his little finger.

Sophie, who had recovered quite a bit now, moved near Janice's and kissed her shoulder. Sophie placed a playful slap on Janice's ass. Sophie and Janice looked into each other's eyes. Even though this was the last thing they had expected, they had found a new camaraderie through this experience.

Sophie inserted two of her fingers into Janice's minge and searched for her G - spot. Once she found her G - spot, Sophie started rubbing her G - spot while simultaneously licking her clit. With her free hand, Sophie reached up and pinched and twisted one of Janice's nipples. Janice was overwhelmed with pleasure.

"OH, FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Janice screamed as she experienced an orgasm due to Sophie's actions.

After her orgasm passed, Janice pulled Sophie up and embraced her. Janice and Sophie lay side by side on the bed, in an embrace and they lazily made out with each other.

Jason was also in a woman's embrace. He was in bed, beside Caroline, in her embrace and making out with her, just like Sophie and Janice. He kissed Caroline's neck.

"AAAH!!" Caroline moaned.

He slowly made his way down her body, licking and sucking her nipples and planting kisses on her stomach. When he finally reached her cunt, Caroline spread her legs, inviting to do with her whatever he wanted. He spread her cunt lips and licked her clit. He caught her clit between his lips and sucked on it. He kept sucking her nipples for a few minutes until she let out a scream of pleasure because an orgasm wracked through her.

Jason lined up his cock with her cunt. First, he inserted the head of his dick. Slowly, he pushed the rest of his manhood inside her love cave until he bottomed out. He stared fucking her slowly. Both lovers felt like it wasn't just their bodies that had become one, but their souls as well. Jason fucked her like that for what seemed like an eternity before filling her quim with his cum.

"OH, FUCK! YES! YES! YES!"

Both Jason and Caroline lay down on the bed on their backs, breathing heavily. All four of them were exhausted and they went to sleep embracing each other.

The next morning they showered together, they just showered and didn't start anything else as they were all still exhausted by what they did the previous day. After the shower, they kissed each other and went home, the memories of the previous day etched in their memory. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The day when Jason had planned to reveal to Susan the true nature of his relationship with his mother arrived. As planned, Susan was going to come to his house after school for "Project Review".

Sandra had told Jason to bring Susan home and fuck her. Sandra told she'll take care of everything else.

After school, Jason waited for sometime and then made his way to the parking area. He saw Susan's car and he went near it. He peeked in and saw that she was already inside. She gestured to him to get inside. Jason opened the door and got in the car. As soon as he was inside the car, she pounced on him and kissed him passionately. Even though Jason wanted to return her kiss, he pushed her away.

"Susan, stop! What if someone sees us?"

This brought her back to reality.

"Sorry, Jason. I've just missed you and I've been looking forward to this. Let's get to your home, then we can do whatever we want."

Susan started the car and drove to Jason's house. Vivian had stayed back at school because of some project. As soon as they entered the home, Susan kissed him passionately. Jason looked around and he couldn't see his mother anywhere. Jason carried Susan to his room and put her down on the bed. They both undressed quickly and became naked.

Both of them got on the bed. Jason and Susan made out for a few minutes before she straddled him. She inserted his manhood inside her and started riding him.

The door to Jason's bedroom was open. Jason saw his mother open the door and come into the room. She was wearing nothing but her bright red bra and matching panties. Her clothes were semi - transparent and he could see her perfect nipples. She must have been really turned on because her nipples were hard and poking through her bra. Susan was not facing the door, so she didn't see Sandra entering the room.

Sandra moved behind Susan and suddenly embraced her from behind. Susan's eyes were closed and she thought that it was probably Grace.

"Oh, Jason. You could've told me that you had invited Grace too."

Sandra kissed Susan's neck. Susan still had her eyes closed and she cooed. Sandra grabbed Susan's tits and squeezed them. Susan gave out a moan. Sandra grabbed Susan's chin and turned her face and kissed her passionately. Susan, who was riding Jason, finally opened her eyes and saw Jason's mother kissing her. Her eyes went wide in shock. She tried to pull away, but Sandra had an iron grip on the back of Susan's head and she held Susan's head in place and continued to kiss her passionately. Jason was still thrusting his dick into Susan's cunt.

Susan tried to resist for a few minutes, but Sandra's wonderful kiss and the pleasure that Jason's shaft was giving her mellowed her out. Before she knew it, Susan started to return Sandra's kiss and the women engaged in an intense make - out session. The moment Susan started kissing her back, Sandra knew the job was done. Both women lost themselves in the kiss.

After some time, Sandra pulled away from Susan. Susan was still riding Jason's cock.

"Your mother too? You fuck your mother too?" Susan asked Jason.

Jason smiled at her and nodded.

"Is that going to be a problem for you?" Sandra asked Susan.

Susan looked into Sandra's eyes.

"No. Nothing can make me stop loving your son."

Susan's declaration of love turned Jason on. Susan looked at him and started riding him with increased vigor. Jason and Susan looked at each other intensely. They felt like they were the only two people in the world and fucking each other was the most important thing in the world. Jason reached up and squeezed Susan's tits.

Jason rose up and gave Susan an intense kiss. Sandra started caressing Susan's tits as she bounced on Jason's manhood. Sandra rested her face on Susan's shoulder and Jason shared a kiss with her. Sandra saw Jason kiss his mother and she had never seen anything like it before, a mother kissing her son. The taboo nature of the act aroused Susan more. Susan was enchanted by Sandra's tits.

"Look at these big tits, Jason. Look how they bounce when she rides you," Sandra said to her son.

Sandra got in front of Susan and grabbed one of her breasts in her hand. She gently licked her nipple. Susan moaned and bit her lower lip. Susan looked down at Sandra and smiled.

"YESS! Keep licking my nipple while I ride your son," Susan told Sandra.

Susan caressed Sandra's cheeks. She bent down and shared a loving kiss with her. Susan and Jason each grabbed one of Sandra's boobs through her bra and squeezed them. Susan pulled Sandra's bra down, exposing her large milky white breasts. Susan bent down and took one of Sandra's nipples in her mouth and sucked on it.

12