A Strange Compulsion Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Susan sucked on Sandra's nipple, Jason also bent down and took his mother's other nipple in his mouth and started sucking on it.

"Shall we give her some time?" Jason asked Susan.

Susan nodded. Jason pulled his cock out of Susan's cunt. Jason lay down on the bed on his back. Susan got off him and Sandra knelt before her son's erection. No matter how many times she has seen it, his shaft never ceased to awe her. Sandra took her son's shaft in her hands and started stroking it slowly. While Sandra stoked her son's rod, Susan reached down and massaged his balls. Sandra bent down and licked the tip of his penis. She took the head of his cock into her mouth and she sucked on it. Sandra took his entire cock into her mouth slowly and she started giving her son a blowjob. Jason and Susan were making out while Sandra was orally pleasuring her son.

"It's massive. You're a very lucky woman, Sandra. You get to have him whenever you want," Susan told her lover's mother.

Sandra sucked her son off for a few minutes before passing his cock to Susan. Susan took his entire dick in her mouth and sucked it for a few minutes before giving it back to Sandra. Both women shared the cock. Both women loved the taste of his pre - cum.

"You look so beautiful sucking my son's cock," Sandra told Susan.

While Susan sucked his shaft, Sandra licked her son's balls. She took his balls in her mouth and coated them with her saliva. Susan's hair fell in front of her face while she sucked Jason's rod. Sandra tucked Susan's hair behind her ear and enjoyed the show of her son's teacher sucking him off.

Sandra went near Susan, their eyes met. There was undeniable chemistry and attraction between Susan and Sandra. Susan took Jason's cock out of her mouth and leaned in to share a kiss with Sandra. Sandra and Susan kissed passionately while Susan stroked Jason's rod with her hands. Sandra placed her hands on the back of Susan's head and pushed her head, making Jason's shaft penetrate deeper into Susan's mouth.

"She's taking it so deep," Sandra told her son.

Susan was sucking his manhood like her life depended on it. Her tits bounced all over the place while she vigorously sucked his organ. While she sucked Jason, Susan reached between Sandra's legs and massaged her cunt through her red panties.

Susan sucked him like that for a few minutes and then, she took his cock out of her mouth. Sandra moved behind Susan and admired her juicy ass. Sandra planted a hard slap on Susan's ass.

"AAAHH!" Susan screamed in pleasure.

Sandra slapped Susan's ass a few more times. While Sandra was slapping her ass, Susan grabbed Jason's dick and slapped her tits with it. She smeared his pre - cum all over her boobs. Susan rubbed her clit, she was wet. She scooped up her pussy juice and inserted her cunt juice coated finger into Jason's mouth. While sucking on her finger and tasting her cunt juice, Jason saw the wedding ring on Susan's finger. The thought of fucking two married older women aroused him to no end, and one of them was his own mother.

Sandra caressed her son's stomach. She bent down and licked the drops of pre - cum smeared on Susan's tits. While licking Susan's tits, Sandra looked up at Susan with lust filled eyes. Both women kissed each other with great intensity.

Susan straddled Jason and grabbed his dick. She inserted the head of his cock into her cunt. Slowly she lowered herself on her young lover's dick until his rod was completely inside her. The feeling of getting stretched to the limit by Jason's monster never got old for Susan.

"OH, MY GOD!" Susan moaned.

Jason's enormous cock caused so many delicious sensations in Susan's pussy. Susan slowly started riding her lover's manhood. Sandra grabbed and squeezed Susan's ass. Susan's boobs started bouncing as she started riding Jason's cock.

"AAH! YEAH! JUST LIKE THAT! FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Sandra slapped Susan's ass and with every slap the speed with which Susan rode Jason's cock increased. Sandra felt like a jockey, whipping his horse to run faster. Susan bit her lower lip to stop herself from screaming in pleasure. Susan gyrated on her student's cock and rode him like a woman possessed. Susan grabbed Sandra by the back of her head and pulled her in for an intense kiss. Sandra reached with her hand and started rubbing Susan's loved button as Susan kissed her and rode her son's cock. Ripples formed in Susan's ass cheeks every time Jason's shaft bottomed out inside her pussy.

Sandra took her panties off and displayed her cunt to her son. Jason spread his mother's pussy lips and started rubbing her clit while Susan rode him.

"OH, YES!" Sandra moaned. "I love watching you take that fucking cock. Oh, fuck that pussy."

Sandra planted a few more slaps on Susan's ass as Susan rode her son.

"OH, YES! YES! YES!" Susan screamed as she experienced a mind - blowing orgasm.

Susan moved near her son and fed him one of her milk white tits. He took one of her rose coloured nipples in his mouth and sucked on it while Sandra was lost to the pleasure his dick gave her.

Susan's tits jiggled as she rode Jason. He grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples and tweaked them. Susan let out small moans of pleasure, she was completely consumed by the sensations Jason's rod was igniting in her minge. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room. Susan's ass was red from all the spanking Jason and Sandra gave her.

Jason grabbed Susan by her tits and pulled her down. He kissed her intensely. He embraced her and Susan melted in his arms. She felt love that she had never felt for her husband, no, love she had never felt for anyone else before when she was in his arms. Jason thrust his hips harder as he could feel his cum rise up his cock. He exploded and released a flood of cum inside his teacher.

"AAAH! FUCK! FUCK! YES! YES! YES! OH, MY GOD!" Susan screamed as she experienced one of the best orgasms of her life.

Jason's cum flowed out of her cunt and formed a puddle below his belly button. After her orgasm ended, she still stayed on top of him, enjoying the feeling of his still hard cock stretching her pussy, even though she was too exhausted to go another round. Susan kissed her shoulder and her neck.

"Can I ride it?" Sandra asked her.

Susan got off Jason and lay down on the bed facing Jason. She wanted to see her lover fuck his mom. Sandra grabbed her son's dick and sucked on it. She cleaned his cock with her mouth. She could taste his cum and Susan's cunt juice on Jason's shaft.

"Your cunt tastes so good!" Sandra said to Susan.

Sandra slurped and gulped down the puddle of cum below her son's belly button. Sandra straddled her son and rubbed her clit with the tip of her son's cock. She inserted her son's manhood into her cave and slowly lowered herself on his cock until his entire shaft filled the hole that birthed him.

"OHH! OH, MY GOD! OH! SO FUCKING BIG!"

Sandra started riding her son's dick. Susan approached Sandra and she rubbed Sandra's clit with her thumb. Sandra's eyes rolled back into her head and she closed her eyes to fully enjoy the sensations her son's rod was giving her.

"OH! OH! SO GOOD!"

Susan licked Sandra's cheek, coating it with her saliva. Susan bit Sandra's lower lip and pulled it. While Sandra was losing herself to pleasure, Susan bent down and licked one of Sandra's nipples. She took Sandra's nipple in her mouth and sucked it as Sandra fucked her son. Susan reached behind Sandra and massaged Jason's balls. Jason grabbed on to his mother's hips as she rode him.

"OH, MY GOD! Your dick feels so good, honey!" Sandra told her son.

Sandra embraced her son and kissed him passionately. Jason grabbed both of his mother's tits and squeezed them. Jason pinched her nipples and tweaked them. Sandra let go of her son, got up and increased the speed with which she rode his cock.

"OHH! OH! SO GOOD!"

Jason looked at his mother and he was entranced by her bouncing boobs. Jason looked to his side and saw Susan lying down, enjoying the show he and his mother were putting on. He reached out and squeezed one of Susan's tits.

Jason pulled his cock out of his mother's box and he made her get on all fours. He rammed his cock into her cunt from behind and he started to fuck her like a savage. Sandra screamed at the suddenness with which he rammed his entire cock into her cunt. Till now, the fucking was under Sandra's control, but now Jason was in control. He completely ravaged her pussy.

Jason took his mother from behind for what felt like an eternity. He finally filled her cunt with a gallon of cum. Sandra's entire body quivered and twitched. She screamed as an orgasm that electrified her every cell passed through her body.

"AAAAARRGHH! FUCK!"

She was drooling saliva from her mouth and Susan slurped it down. Jason deposited two more loads of cum inside both women before he was done.

12