All Comments on 'A Strange Happening'

by elia_cdl

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
BazzzBazzzalmost 17 years ago
Sexy short story

Not much plot which often turns me off but you pulled it off by being very spontaneous and there was an intensity. It looks like you may have the start of a longer story with many more sexual episodes. I felt like you rushed it a bit through this story. Even if you didn't that is the sense you get without much of a plot. Consequently my advice is if you do decide to continue with your couple you should slow down, put in some more plot and tease us before you put in that intense sexual scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I rated it 00 - Generous I know, but

no lower rating possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Mr 00 gave a rating reflecting his IQ

Nice story, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you are sick

a oo vote here to. what man would like to see his wife suck a black "boy" off ?

msjkmsjkalmost 17 years ago
It's not always about what you want yourself

What if his girlfriend or wife wants to suck a black guy in front of you. Could/would you be man enough to do it for her?

No I didn't think so.

So many people who read stories on this site just don't have the balls to try anything outside the norm but worse still they can't even fantasize about anything different from what they sadly call their own limited minds or lack of experience(s). Sex and sexuality is so much more than just the physical act and getting off yourself. It usually has many complex components that most don't even understand themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
wife and I suck black cock

The story was OK. The result was great. Husband and wife both enjoy black cocks.

My white wife has been fucking black men for over 40 years. She still enjoys getting fucked by a black cock.

Our two daughters also enjoy black cocks without their husband's knowledge. All of my women enjoy fucking and sucking black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
NO MSJK

My wife would never even think of going down or anything with a Black "Boy"... That is for a warped mind... I am her man and she is my woman... End of subject...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great yarn!

Hot yarn! My GF loves black cock, too. She would do what was written here. She's been going black for 2 years, and I have watched most of the time. Since going IR, she has acquired several sexy tats on her butt, at the base of her back, and on her tits. On BF had his initials put on her back. She a true black cock slut now and always goes bareback. So to me, this is a plausible yarn. If this not a true story, I hope she progresses to the next logical stage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great story

What a HOT HOT HOT story. This is just how I would love to watch my wife Paula treated.

Roger

tittysuckertittysuckerabout 16 years ago
Would LOVE Seeing My Wife !!

I would LOVE seeing my white wife

sucking a nice Black Cock like this !!!

I'm a widower, but some year's back

I had he EXCITMENT & PLEASURE of watching

my white wife being a cock sucking slut

for a HungBlack Guy!!

Most Exciting thing there is...Is

a Married White Slut Wife Eagerly

Sucking a Big Black cock!!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
...A POWERFUL NEW CULTURE!!!...

...WHITE WOMEN SUBMIT TO THE BLACK ADONNIS CULTURE...becoming vessels for the new world race..a mix of sexy little white women and massive black stallions..BLACK RULES!!!...YOU GO GIRLS!!!...LUV THAT BIG BLACK MEAT laid by the MASTER BLACK PIPELAYERS>>>HOT!!!...WHITEYs DAYS ARE NUMBERED...now on the endangered species list...soon to be EXTINCT!!!...ALL WHITE WOMEN WILL BE BRED BY BLACK MEN!!!..>>>>>>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXOXOXOXOXO...;))))))))))

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMMMM

Im a 47 year old married white woman ,who happens to love black cock . I had my first taste 8 years ago and still love it!!! I go out and have some every month.

Joan @ The Jersey Shore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
instead

Should have sucked his cum from her pussy

rod2300rod2300over 12 years ago
Being Nice

First things first...I thought your story was well written and had a definite ring of authenticity and isn't that what all fiction writers strive for. Good job. I haven't bothered to read any of the comments on this story but I have read others. Still haven't figured out why so many guys have a hatred for these type stories. It should be clear even to an idiot what is coming, most times just from the title, so why do they bother. Must be a sickness of some sort eating away at their brains. I will not say I like all stories with a cuckolding or cheating wife theme but it's never the nature of the story that puts me off, rather poor writing. I have read several of your stories and so far you are not guilty of that. I do admit to a preference for longer stories with as much if not more character development as sex scenes. I like to become familiar with the star players and thus identify with them. It's makes the tale so much more entertaining. Just wanted to add a note of encouragement amidst all the detractors. I hope you never allow them to stifle your creativeness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I likes alot

Very erotic. It had its intended effect. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it

Love that she has a weakness for black cock and so does he. I am sure she looks beautiful lusting for a big black dick as he watches. It will be the simplest thing to turn her around and turn her into a slut for big black cocks. He will love watching her cum hard as she is filled again and again. The training won't take long till she lets them do what they want to her and give her back stretched and full of black seed. Then he can see how much she loves dominant black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Garbage by a degenerate black monkey ! "1*" !!

Nuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Old story but still good

This is one of the stories I stumble onto once a year. I always wanted the writer to expand. The natural path is the next time they go in the cook fixes the husbands breakfast and brings it to the table. Then taking her hand pulls her out of the booth and walks her into the storeroom as she looks back at her husband who is to embarrassed to to do anything to stop him. The cook knows their weakness and doesn’t say anything the bulge in his pants as he wait at their table is obvious. They both look at it when he walks up and he knows he’s got them. His big meaty blackdick looks so big sticking out of zipper of his white cooks pants. Once she’s done he walks her back to the table and brings her food making the husband wait till she’s done eating. No charge for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It is hot tuning in to your own wife's inner slut

My wife was 22 and in our four years together we had had two children by the time I told her I wanted her to start fucking other guys - at the time I was exploding a huge load of cum into her. Previous pillow talk and erotic articles eventually did their job and within a year she had her first stranger. During the next ten years I shared her and her slender body with about 40 other men. We went to swinger parties and groups we learned about through local media. She became quite flirty and accepted the fact that she was a hot wife quite open to taking care of horny men. Each of her lovers seemed to make her that much easier for the next one who came along

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

What a Hot Fantasy and Story. My balls ache from wanting to see my wife do the same thing or better. I would preferer My wife got fucked in her pussy by the BBC Cook. That way they both get satisfied and maybe she gets a Black Baby too. That way Sloppy Seconds are available for the Hubby. No Birth Control Pills so that the young Hot Wife can have a life long badge of sluttiness with the Black Baby she pushes in the stroller at Wal Mart. 5 stars to the writer. I really like a woman to do what she is told regardless of what she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That is so hot I would love to watch my wife take a black cock. I know he would be bigger and better than me. I would love it if she made me suck him

plasticman29plasticman29almost 2 years ago

I could clearly see her lips on that black cock the white contrasting with the Black. I can remember what I thought the first time I looked in a mirror while sucking a Black cock ummm made me feel so good. My wife was watching and took some pictures which she used to black mail me into sucking more Black Cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous