A Strange Malady

Story Info
Megan explains her strange condition and another secret.
7.7k words
4.67
7.3k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yooper
yooper
24 Followers

Megan tells me about her condition and reveals a secret she knows about Bill.

-- Secret Journey --

When Megan returns with our drinks, I'm dressed in terrycloth shorts and a t-shirt and sitting on the couch. She hands me my beer and sits at the other end, folding her feet under her.

"So you want me to explain," Megan's voice is almost in a clinical tone, "my aberrant behavior earlier? You deserve to know what you witnessed."

She pauses and sips her hard cider.

"Wait," I stop her, "before you get started... I've got to thank you for one of the most fantastic blowjobs I've ever had."

"I'm glad I could do that for you, Bill," her face explodes into a big smile, "I enjoyed it too. You really seemed to need it."

"I did," nodding in agreement, "Since your mom... uh... and Ben left, I've been feeling pretty randy."

Shit, I almost spilled the beans. Fuck, and now she is giving me a suspicious look.

"Mon?" her look of suspicion morphed into a knowing grin. "What did Mom do?"

"Oh, we were drinking tequila," I formulate a partial truth, "and they were sitting in a chair making out. They were buzzed and got pretty hot and heavy."

"They do that shit all the time," Megan laughs. "They're freaks, like my sister."

Megan does like the new word she learned tonight.

"Like us all," I say.

"So you watched them make out, jacked off in the shower," Megan ticks off the list of what got me horny, "and watched a porn video. You were due."

She did say she watched me in the shower...

"Yeah, and it's been a while since I felt a woman's touch," my voice is tinged with sadness.

There is silence between us, but then I bring the conversation back to the present.

"I haven't had anyone do that since college," I say enthusiastically, "How did you learn to do that?"

"I should say, with lots of practice," she smiles demurely, "but honestly, I don't know. I'm pretty sure I did that during some of my episodes. But I don't remember exactly."

"Then how..." I start to ask, but she interrupts me.

"Muscle memory," she laughs, "one of the sex therapists I saw postulated that if I did something enough in that state, I'd probably be able to do it and like doing it at other times."

"What? Sex therapist?" I'm more confused, "does this have something to do with what happened earlier?"

"Sorry, I am getting ahead of myself," she explains. "What happened earlier has happened many times before. And apparently, one or more of the guys I was with shoved their dicks down my throat and made me deep-throat them. Many times it seems. So I learned the skill and can now do it at will. I really enjoy it too."

"Goddammit!" I'm at a loss for words again.

"Take a drink," she says with a smile, "and I'll tell you what I know. God, I wish I had a joint. You don't have any weed, do you?"

"No," I say apologetically.

"Damn, I could've got some tonight," she laughs, "but the guy wanted a blowjob. I don't prostitute myself for drugs."

"Ya gotta stick to your principals," I say seriously.

"Yeah, whatever. So, I don't know what this is," Megan starts, "but it's been happening to me for a long time. I don't know exactly when it started or how often it happened, but it seems to have started around puberty. I know it has been much less in the last couple of years. Regardless, the outcome is almost always the same if I am with others. I come back amid an intense orgasm or just after. If I'm with a guy, he's fucking me. I see that look on your face, but I'm weirdly okay with it. No matter the circumstance, I go with it and get into it."

"Every guy I've been with when this has happened has fucked me, with only one exception," her eyes burn into my soul. "You know who's the one exception? You, Bill, only you. Even if I'm with a girl, I return, and they're having sex with me. The only other exceptions along with you are my mom and my therapist."

"Fuck," I'm both fascinated and appalled. "And you are always good with the situation you find yourself in?"

"Yeah," she says, "you'll understand why in a bit, but one time I found myself tied up and three guys taking turns fucking me. I loved it; I came so hard, so many times."

"Were you having sex with them before your... episode," I ask.

"No, actually, we were hanging out and watching TV," she explains, "it was like tonight or when it happened with Mom and the therapist. I wasn't having sex first. But that is not true in all cases. But it is the vast majority. I remember what happened before, just not during the episode."

"If this weren't so weird, I'd say it's a superpower," I laugh, trying to be humorous, "it's not one Marvel will ever make a movie about."

"It'd probably make a good porn movie, though," she laughs.

"How long have you had this..." I try to find the right word, "this..., condition?"

"I don't really know?" she shakes her head. "The shrinks think it started around the time I entered puberty. It seems I always wake up, for lack of a better term, either during or after I cum. So, when I was younger, I didn't know any better. All I knew was that I'd feel really good. So, I never really noticed or thought anything was wrong. I had no other experiences to go on."

"I get that," I say, "you didn't know any different."

"Right. The first time I realized it wasn't normal was a sleepover when I was a freshman in high school." Megan takes a breath, recalling this memory. "I remember we were all sitting on Jen's bed in our PJs. We started talking about sex, and then someone suggested we see who was the best kisser. We had to take turns kissing each other. Jen and I were kissing, and I remember thinking it was pretty hot. The next thing I knew was... ah... well, it was no longer a PG moment. The other three had freaked out and were huddled on the other side of the bed, watching.

"Holy crap," I say. "Did your friends tell their parents?"

"No," she laughs, "they got over it."

"Holy crap," I say again.

"Yeah," she says, "until then, I never thought I was into girls. Still not my first choice, but I'm fluid. Jen and I still get together a couple of times a year."

She holds her hand with two fingers spread, licking between them. We both crack up laughing.

"Still, I didn't understand something was wrong with me," Megan says, "and I didn't date a lot during high school. But when I did, it always ended the same way. Even with guys I didn't really care for. It's good that I've been on birth control since I was twelve because very few bothered to use a condom. It wasn't until I was eighteen and my senior year that it became obvious that something was wrong."

"I got serious with a guy for the first time just after my eighteenth birthday, just before I started my Senior year. But just after I turned eighteen, he dumped me. I think he got freaked out one night when he had a little party at his house. I woke up to find myself being fucked by him and two of his friends all at the same time."

"You mean...?" I start to ask.

"Yup," Megan grins, "just like some porn star, I had a hard cock in every hole. But as usual, it felt right, and I was cumming almost constantly. My boyfriend, Joe, seemed to get into it that night, but after he said I was like another person, he couldn't reconcile that I had fucked his friends. So he broke up with me. This all happened when Mom and Ben had broken up for a while. Mom and I spent a lot of time consoling each other.

"One Friday night, Mom was feeling pretty down and started drinking wine early. I wasn't feeling much better and joined her. We talked at the kitchen table, and I had one glass, finishing the first bottle. When Mom opened another bottle, she suggested we get into our PJs and cuddle up in front of the TV. This is what we used to do when we had our girl-to-girl talks. I thought it was a great idea."

"I felt grungy from the day and told Mom I needed to shower first. She said she needed one too. I said she could go first, and she jokingly suggested we take one together like we did when I was younger. I guess Mom was feeling nostalgic, and I said it was okay with me. Mom went to her room; I went into the bathroom and stripped, throwing all my clothes in the hamper. I was almost done with my shower when Mom finally came in. She said she got distracted and apologized. I stayed in the shower a few minutes longer but then got out and let her finish."

"In my room, I just threw on a long t-shirt, like this one, and then grabbed a joint. I wasn't sure Mom would do it, but I took that chance. She was still in the bathroom when I went down to the basement. Waiting for her, I turned on the TV and hid the joint under an ashtray."

"Soon, Mom came down, wearing only a nightshirt, carrying a bottle of wine and our glasses. She settled in next to me, and I could tell she was already pretty loose from the first bottle. Mom started bemoaning her body image and blaming it for her failed relationships. She was pretty down on herself, and I tried to prop her up. Then she went on about how lucky I was to have tits and was glad I didn't get her tiny tit genes. This actually lightened the mood, and we were laughing about it. I took the opportunity to offer to smoke a joint. I was surprised at how quickly she agreed. But she said it had been a long time since she got high. As we smoked, Mom told me how you and she used to get high all the time when she was my age."

"Oh, yeah," I confirmed, "we smoked a lot of dope back in the day."

"After finishing the joint," Megan continues, "we started talking about men in general. Then she went off on how they were only good for one thing. She pointed to the TV and said, "fucking." When we smoked the joint, Mom had put on a movie channel and now was showing a soft-porn movie. We watched some hunk fucking a chick with big tits for a few moments before continuing her rant."

"Lori put on a porn movie?" I asked, disbelieving.

"No," Megan laughs, "she put on Cinemax or something, and it just came on after we started talking. It was soft porn; they show nothing besides full nudity."

She paused to take a drink.

"Anyway, Mom fixated on it for a minute or so and then went on to complain she only had a few good cocks in her life, and the last one broke up with her. She talked for a long time about the different men she had been with. Mom got downright explicit at times. She said that only two guys really did it for her, Ben and some guy from out of town with whom she had a brief affair.

"I don't know if I was more surprised or appalled by how much she shared with me. I know I was getting turned on between what she said and what was on the TV."

"When she finally stopped, she put down her glass, jumped up from the couch, and ran upstairs. I was confused until she returned, holding one of her dildos. She waved it at me and said it was the only dick a woman could count on. Then she stuck it to the tabletop, refilled her wine, and sat down, saying it never let her down and always made her cum."

"Christ!" I didn't know what to say.

"No shit, between the weed and the wine, Mon was pretty wasted," Megan laughs, "my eyes were wide with surprise when she shook it at me. I knew what it was; hell, I had used it before. But I never expected Mom to show it to me. And then it was on the table, an eight-inch fake cock standing erect, with some unknown actors fucking on the TV behind it."

Megan was shaking her head and laughing.

"Sounds like an interesting evening," I joke.

"That's not even close to how weird it got. Mom apologized for doing all the talking and asked me about Joe. I guess I was caught up in the moment and got as detailed and explicit in telling her about my sexual experiences. I told her how great he was and all that stuff. Then I told her how we fucked for the first time on this couch after returning from the pool and that she and Ben were in the kitchen the whole time."

"Mom just laughed and said the couch had seen a lot of bare asses in its day. We both laughed, but her comment sent me on a tangent. I then told her I had fucked our neighbor Bobby several times here and in his basement. Almost whenever there were other people in the house. I told her how she almost caught us once. Bobby started cumming in my mouth when we heard her on the stairs. I had just swallowed his last load and sat up when she entered the basement. We were lucky we left our shirts on but were naked under the blanket."

"Mom said she remembered that and said we were acting weird. When she noticed my shorts on the floor and what looked like cum on my chin, she decided to leave us alone. She had wondered why we spent so much time together but never dated; now she understood. Mom wished she had a good friend to fuck when she was my age. Mom said she should have been fucking her good friend Will instead of all the assholes she went out with. Before I could ask who Will was, she asked me to talk more about Joe."

"That was me," I say forlornly, "I went by Will until I went to grad school."

"You're Will?" Megan was surprised, "crap, I've heard her call you that before and then correct herself. Damn, I've even heard her call out your name when she is masturbating.

"There's no accounting for taste," I laugh, "so what else happened."

"I remember confiding in Mom about some other sexual experiences I had. I was feeling aroused, and I remember Mom looked aroused too. The next thing I knew, I was lying on the couch naked, legs spread wide, fucking myself with her dildo. Mom was standing at the end of the couch, naked, holding the bottle of wine. She was looking at me like I was crazy. Fear and concern filled her face."

"Thankfully, Sandy wasn't home. Fuck, I had stripped and masturbated in front of my mother. With one of her dildos!"

"Crap! That's fucked up," I try to commiserate with her, "and you have no memory of this? Incredible."

She was about to speak, but something she said seemed out of place.

"Wait, why was Lori naked?" I question.

"Yeah, well...," Megan looks down as she hesitates. "I apparently did more than masturbate...."

"You didn't..." I leave the whole question unasked.

-- Closer --

"I just found out about this after I turned twenty-one," she explains. "I had inquired about some of my records and was told that I could have all my records because I was an adult. I was given a web address and access code to access every document, every test, and everything related to my treatment. It was interesting, but then I came across Mom's account of that night. Along with one long-ass Word doc was the video of her session."

Megan paused to sip her cider. I remained silent, taking a drink of my beer as well.

"I watched the video," Megan's words are slow and deliberate. "It was over an hour long, and Mom went into great detail during the interview. I thought it was weird that she started by talking about her fight with Ben, their breakup, and then him leaving the area for a two-month job. Mom hadn't seen him for almost six weeks, and she missed him badly. Then she admitted she had drunk a lot of wine and smoked a joint with me before we started talking. It wasn't long before I understood why.

In her mildly inebriated state, our open talk about our sex lives and the movie caused her to get aroused. She was thinking about leaving me and going to her room when I leaned back and started masturbating. Mom said she was so surprised by what I was doing that she didn't know what to do. Stunned, she watched me for several minutes. She tried talking to me, then yelling at me, but I ignored her. After I took off my shirt, she finally decided to act and took hold of my hands. I reacted to her touch, and she thought I was fighting her. We tussled and wrestled on the couch. In the process, I pulled off her nightshirt and panties. We rolled around, and our naked bodies pressed together. She told the therapist that as we wrestled, I was doing things to her that, at the time, she thought were accidental and not deliberate. But in her lonely, drunk, and aroused state, only added to her arousal."

"What were you doing?" I asked. I knew firsthand how easily Lori gets aroused. And how the logical part of her brain shuts down rather quickly.

"She tells the interviewer that she was trying to calm me down and is talking to me the whole time. And all I answered was, "Yes, Mom." But at the same time, I was fondling her breasts, pinching her nipples, and rubbing her pussy. She said I was kissing her neck and even kissed her on the mouth a few times. She admitted what I was doing made her more and more turned on. She said she lost perspective, and what I was doing made her feel good. She said she became passive in her reactions to me."

"She got really agitated at this point in the interview and sounded disgusted with herself. The therapist tried to make her feel better; it wasn't her fault; she didn't initiate it, and more of that psycho talk."

"Anyway, this seemed to calm Mom down, and she continued. Despite what I did, she still didn't think I was trying to have sex with her. But the less she resisted, the more I did. Mom went on to say she never reciprocated in any way until I was rubbing her clit and started French kissing her. She was so worked up; she kissed back. Then I kissed my way down to her chest and sucked her nipples. She held my head against her chest. When I got up, she never moved, even when I lay on her in the sixty-nine position. Then I pushed my pussy to her mouth, and she licked me. She admitted the only thought in her mind was getting and giving sexual pleasure. Mom said she thought she was back in her freshman dorm room, eating her roommate's pussy."

"What?" I couldn't help myself.

"Oh yeah," Megan laughs, "for the next ten minutes, Mom talked about how she and her roommate had sex almost every night for the first semester. Even more surprising was that she had many women during her college years. Go figure. But that's probably why she is so cool with Sandy's choices."

"Wow, I never knew," I was incredulous, "I used to visit her; I remember her first roommate." I laugh. "I had sex with her more than once."

"Shit!" Megan says in surprise. "Were you fucking Mom back then too?"

"No," I answer quickly, "I wanted to, but we were strictly platonic growing up."

I didn't lie to Megan.

"So, anyway," Megan continues, "Mom had this sheepish look on her face as she told the therapist about how I sat on her face, and she got into licking and sucking my pussy. When I lay on her body, she spread her legs for me. She experienced her first small orgasm when my tongue touched her clit. Mom's eyes glazed over as she described having steadily intensifying orgasms as I licked her pussy. Mom looked flustered on the video as she recounted what I did to her. She said she almost screamed when I pushed her dildo deep inside her. Then when I started fucking her with it and sucking on her clit, she lost all control. She felt electricity flowing through her body as I made her cum, and she had one intense orgasm after another. Mom told the therapist she ejaculates when she cums and that I reacted by shouting, "Fuck Yeah!" and pushing my pussy harder against her mouth. That's when she started fingering me. She said I returned to eating and fucking her until she came intensely again.'

"Fuck," shaking my head and interrupting her.

"On the video, Mom looked disconnected," Megan continues, "like she is retelling something she witnessed. She said that after cums several times, she started fingering me in the ass, and she made me cum. Then I sat up, grinding my pussy into her face and yelling, "Fuck yeah, Mom! Eat your little girl's pussy! Make me cum again! Then my body seized, and I collapsed on her as I came."

"HOLY FUCK!" my mouth hands open.

"Exactly. That's when Mom snapped out of it and realized what was happening and whose pussy she was eating. She managed to get out from under me and off the couch. When she no longer touched me, I ignored her, rolled on my back, and started fucking myself with the dildo. She let me be and concentrated on keeping me contained in the basement. She didn't know if I had taken drugs or if it was some kind of weird seizure or something. She was about to call 911 when I came out of it."

yooper
yooper
24 Followers