A Strange Malady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my god," I am dumbfounded. "Have you talked to her about it?"

"No," Megan says flatly, "and I never will, and neither will you."

"I promise," I say, "how do you feel about it?"

"I'm sad I put her through that," she says, looking at her hands, "but weirdly, I don't feel anything else. It's like it wasn't me. I have no memory of it. But I feel bad for Mom for her having to experience it."

Megan shakes her head and laughs.

-- Head Above Water --

"You know, sometimes all you can do is keep your head above water," she says stoically. "The next week, I was in a shrink's office. They had nothing after two years of testing, probing, and prodding. Well, not much, anyway. But one doctor got a paper published in the New England Journal of Medicine and Psychological Review. Non-Trauma Related Psychosexual Dissociation in a Teenage Girl. It got a lot of comments."

"They found nothing?" I ask with disbelief.

"Nothing concrete," she says, "at first, they thought I had been raped, which was disassociating, or spacing out to deal with it. But after several rounds of hypnosis and other tests designed to uncover that kind of trauma, they found nothing. I had no hidden or obvious signs or symptomology of suffering trauma, let alone a rape. Then they tried all kinds of other tests to see what was happening in my brain. Over two years, they tried everything to trigger me into that state. I can't tell you how often I had to masturbate or have electronic stimulation to make me cum. God, I came so many times hooked up to machines, having my brain scanned or in an MRI."

"You're kidding...," I am dumbfounded.

"Nope," she says matter of factly. "Mom signed all the releases; she was worried and wanted them to find out what was wrong. I think it helped that because I was such an anomaly, we never got a bill for any of it. And I didn't mind too much. I mean, who doesn't like to cum? I learned a lot about sex toys, and they let me keep the ones I liked. But with all the tests, they could never trigger me. At least not when I was hooked up. I did trigger once in the sex therapist's office. She filmed all our sessions and got them on tape. It was weird sitting in a room of adults, men, and women, asking me questions while watching the video of me masturbating. I looked insatiable and went on for over twenty minutes. They estimated I orgasmed nearly two dozen times."

"I'm sorry you went through that," I tried to console her.

"It really wasn't that bad," she says calmly, "and thank god Mom wasn't there. I was eighteen then, and she didn't have to be present. But the video did lead them to arrive at some correlations. They were so disappointed it never happened in the labs."

Megan laughs again and takes a drink.

"They did seem to find two correlations," she continues, "from the video and my interviews. First, I get triggered if I'm aroused or have been aroused for a prolonged period. This seems to account for why it happens when I'm just sitting and talking, like tonight, or when I'm making out with someone. Second, I come out of it during or immediately after an orgasm. But, as the video demonstrated, and what you described tonight, usually after many. That all being said, they really had no clue as to what really brought me out. In the video, you can hear the sound of a book hitting the floor. The therapist dropped it by accident. It looked like a switch was turned off. I stopped and was back.

"That's what happened earlier," I said excitedly, "I leaned back in the chair, and it made a loud speaking noise. I thought it looked like a switch had been thrown. All of a sudden, you stopped what you were doing."

"Yeah, Mom said she slid an old bookcase in front of the door," Megan added. "The doctors also suggested that my orgasms triggered during that state release huge amounts of endorphins, oxytocin, and dopamine into my brain. Significantly more than when I cum at other times. And these chemicals continue to be released for up to an hour after I cum. When I wake, this brings on sustained feelings of extreme serenity, contentment, acceptance, and a need for intimacy. No matter what was happening to me."

"I guess that's something," I say with encouragement. "And why you wanted me to fuck you?"

"Yeah," she laughs, "I still want to fuck you. But that shit's still swimming around in my brain."

Megan starts laughing, and I'm unsure if she means it.

"The doctors likened my condition to what happens to some people during a traumatic event," Megan continues, "like when many women break from reality when raped. It seems to happen to me before sex. And then, technically, I'm raped by the person I'm with at the time. But I don't care and don't suffer any ill effects or feelings of being violated. One doctor wondered if my subconscious triggered this state as a way to initiate sex. But that wasn't accepted by the other doctors."

She looks at me again, and I see a deep appreciation on her face.

"But not you, Bill." she says appreciatively, "not you. No, you showed me more respect than anyone. I can't tell you what that means to me."

"As I said before, don't put me on a pedestal," I remind her, "I thought about it; I wanted to. It was hard. It was hard not to take advantage of you. I don't think I would've restrained myself when I was your age."

"I know it's hard," she glances down at my lap, "or was hard at the time."

She starts laughing, and I join her. This is one of the most bizarre and wonderful discussions I have ever had. Megan must feel completely safe to tell me these things. I feel a deep warmth in my chest from this thought. I know my younger self wouldn't have hesitated to fuck her. Even just a few years ago. I made so many bad choices in my life that I'm glad I didn't make another.

"You'll love this," she says, "a few weeks after the Mom episode. Mom tells me after I came using my fingers, I took her dildo off the table. Then I used it to bring myself to several more orgasms before I woke up. She gave me that dildo. She said she couldn't use it after I did, and I seemed to get more out of it than she ever did."

We crack up laughing again.

Megan tells me more tidbits about her experiences with her unique and strange condition. Some are funny, some are sad, but all are interesting. I notice she has finished her drink.

"Want another?" I ask, pointing to her empty bottle.

"Sure," she says.

I grab her bottle and go to the kitchen for fresh drinks. I take a few minutes and use the bathroom before getting our drinks and returning to the basement.

Entering the basement, I stop when I see what is on the TV. The video I watched on my laptop when Megan came in is not on the big widescreen TV. The young woman in the video is just starting to massage her step-brother injured groin. Shaking my head, I step over to the couch. Megan turns to me as I approach.

-- Dirty Little Secret --

"Interesting video," she says, smiling at me. "She looks a bit like me, don't you think?"

Megan is sitting up with my laptop open and resting on her thighs.

"Hey!" I exclaim, setting down the beers and reaching over to close the lid.

Megan shakes her head, pulls the laptop aside, and slaps my hand away.

"Uh, uh, uh," she wags her index finger at me. "we're sharing secrets tonight, remember?"

"How did you get into my laptop?" I sit down on the couch.

"I just opened it, and it was on," she explains, "there was a dialog box up about closing the window. It probably stopped your machine from sleeping. You ought to be more careful when you close it. And can you hand me my cider?"

"Right," I shake my head and hand her the cold bottle of hard cider.

"So this is what you were looking at when I came down earlier," Megan says, giving me a knowing look. "This is quite interesting."

I take a drink of my beer and remain quiet.

"I watched you for several minutes," she informs me, "before you noticed me. You seemed pretty engaged."

Even with all that just happened, I feel a blush on my cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed," she laughs, "everybody does it; hell, I know I do. And besides, we've just shared some very intimate moments, wouldn't you say?"

"True," I answered.

The video is still playing on the TV, and I can see Megan navigating through the folders on my desktop, viewing the contents.

"My, you have quite a collection of videos here," giving me a sidelong glance. "Is this what you look at when you travel?"

"Only when I'm alone," I take another drink.

"And horny," she laughs. "I've seen One Night in Paris, not bad, although not that good either. Other than that, she is a celebrity."

The scene on the TV shows the girl starting to handle her step-brother's growing cock.

"Man, it took a while to get to some action," Megan looks at the TV. "I was beginning to wonder if anything was going to happen?"

Megan sets my MacBook on the coffee table and drinks her hard cider. Putting the bottle down, she settles back into the corner of the couch, watching the TV. After a few moments, Megan turns her head to face me; her expression conveys an air of seriousness. I turn away from the TV and give her my total attention. Her eyes stare into mine for several moments, and I am about to say something when she finally speaks.

"I have a confession," she says slowly, glancing back at the TV momentarily. She pauses again.

"Yes?" There is a tinge of impatience in my voice.

"I watched you in the shower earlier," she says softly, her eyes glancing down. "And when you were standing in front of the mirror."

"Yes, you told me that" My voice carried no anger.

"Well, there's more," she is looking at her fidgeting hands. "I watched you and Mom fuck down here... more than once."

"You what?" I respond with surprise and sit bolt-upright.

"Don't worry," she tries to be calming, "I won't tell."

"Fuck!" Shaking my head

I take a drink and contemplate that I now know of two people other than me, and Lori now knows this secret. Lori told Ben and Megan the voyeur knows. My head drops as I shake it.

"Please tell me you haven't shared this tidbit of information," my voice is low and slow.

"Ah, my therapist knows," she says, "but she is bound by confidentiality, so no worries."

"Fuck," I say again.

"Sandy and I will never tell a soul about it," she is emphatic.

My eyes go wide, and I cringe as she says this.

"Sandy? How in the fuck does she know," fear creeps into my voice and probably my eyes.

"Don't worry; she'll never tell. We made a pact. We know if people found out, it would hurt you both. We will never hurt Mom or you."

"Why in the fuck did you tell her?" I say, with anger in my voice.

"I didn't tell her; she watched too," Megan says this like it was normal.

"Christ!" I drop my head, shaking it.

"Look, I'm sorry, I had to get it off my chest," she says, "especially in light of recent events. But I came down here tonight to tell you, but then... well...."

"Does your Mom know, you know?" I ask.

"Oh, hell no, we're not idiots," she laughs. "And besides, I've watched her and Ben too."

"That's bordering on troubling," I say. But as soon as I do, I wish I hadn't.

"Really? Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?" Megan's eyes flash, and her voice is defensive.

"You're right; I'm sorry," I quickly apologize.

"I'm a voyeur, remember?" she says in a calmer voice. "Well, now you know too. I'm sorry I upset you."

"It's okay; it was probably a pipe dream to think no one would ever find out," resignation fills my voice, and I take a long drink from my beer. "It went from two to six really quick."

"Six?" Megan is mouthing the names and counting on her fingers. She looks up at me and holds up five fingers.

"Ben," I say flatly, "your mom told Ben."

"Dam, well, that's on her," she says without much surprise. "That would explain the odd conversation I overheard yesterday."

"What?" What else is there?

"They were talking about someone videoing them. I guess they were talking about you," Megan explains. "Ben said something like," he's already seen you, so that's no big deal." And then they wondered what to do if you wanted to join in. I didn't hear the whole thing after that, but Ben did ask her if she'd mind if you did. I didn't hear anymore. "

"Great," I say sarcastically.

Megan glances at the TV and picks up the MacBook. I look over to see that the video has progressed to when he is fucking her on the kitchen table.

"Fuck!" Megan exclaims, "We missed a shitload of the movie."

Megan clicks on the time bar and moves it back to when she starts to stroke his cock. She sets the computer back on the table.

"Good, I want to see how this goes," she says, settling back into the couch.

I want to continue our conversation, but Megan seems more interested in the move. But then again, I am not sure I want to learn anymore. I turn to watch the movie too.

-- Just Like Honey --

It's a hot movie if you like this genre, and apparently, Megan does. When the girl strips off her clothes and mounts her step-brother, Megan has her shirt pulled up and is rubbing her mound. Having the benefit of watching two shows, my erection is rapidly returning.

"I've never got into the male point-of-view videos," she says between breaths, "but this one is good."

Megan's shirt is pulled up, and her legs are spread. She alternates rubbing her clit and her wet folds. Her attention is mainly on the TV, but she occasionally glances at me. She moans as she pushes two fingers into her wet channel and rubs her clit with her other hand. My erection extends down the right leg of my gray shorts as I rub it with my hand.

"That's what I like to see," Megan says, sitting forward, taking off her robe, and pulling off her shirt.

Naked once again, Megan leans back into the corner of the couch and puts her right foot up on the back of the couch. Her left leg is stretched out towards the TV. Looking at me, she lifts her left breast to her mouth, and her tongue swirls around the nipple before she sucks it between her lips. At the same time, she continues to work her fingers in and out of her pussy.

"Take your clothes off," she says commandingly after releasing her nipple from her mouth. "Then come over here and eat me."

I do as she says. Standing, I drop my shorts, releasing my bully erect cock to bounce before me. I quickly peel off my shirt and kneel between her legs. Grabbing her thighs, I pull her toward me. She slowly removes her fingers and drags them up her mound and belly. Placing the tip of my tongue on her taint, I drag it up between her folds until I flick her clit.

"Oh-h-h," she moans, closing her eyes.

"I've wanted to eat you since you teased me with this pussy on the beach," I say with a wet smile before diving back in.

I move my tongue up and down between her wet lips a few times, tasting her juices before focusing on her clit. I spend several minutes using the tip of my tongue. I flick and swirl her nub, coaxing it out of its hood. Then I take it in my teeth and rapidly flick my tongue across it. Megan moans loudly and pulls my head into her pussy. I suck hard on her clit, and her legs clamp together, squeezing my head between her thighs.

"OH FUCK!" she cries, her hips buck into my face, and her body shakes as she cums.

As her hips buck, I flatten my tongue and slide it down between her hot lips and push it deep inside her pussy. Holding it as deep as I can, I move it all around, trying to touch as much of her sweet wet channel as possible. Her legs continue to hold my head, but I lick her all around her pussy, and then I suck each of her lips into my mouth. My tongue glides all around them, taking one then the other in my teeth. She moans and thrashes as my mouth assaults her hot wet cunt. I suck her clit and lick her all over. I move down and tongue her taint and her ass. Her hips pivot wildly. Finally, I suck hard on her clit again and push two fingers deep inside her.

"OH!" she cries again, her legs clamping down against my ears, and a rush of her cream coats my face.

I lick her gently for a few moments, and her body relaxes. I slowly add a third finger inside her and then push my pinky into her ass. I suck hard on her clit again and move my finger into her faster. She screams out and cums again. Almost as soon as she does, she pushes my face away from her.

"Stop, stop," her voice breathless.

I pull my head out and put my hands on her knees. Licking my lips, I smile at her. Megan is breathing hard as her body relaxes, slumping into the couch, and her legs fall open. Sitting back on my ankles, I contemplate the sweaty naked form of Megan before me. Her eyes close, and her open lips form a small, contented smile. Her flushed breasts rise and fall with the expansion and contraction of her lungs. Their nipples are hard, and one appears somewhat malformed. It's probably the one she was sucking. Further down, her vulva lay engorged and open before me. Taking all this in, my hand slowly strokes my hard cock.

Getting up on my knees, I hook my arms under her thighs, pulling her butt off the edge of the couch. Before she can react, I thrust, burying my cock balls deep inside her. She grunts when I impale her, and her eyes snap open to see my face six inches from hers. I hold myself deep inside her, feeling her pussy ripple around my shaft. Her fluids run down between my balls and drip on the floor.

"I'm going to fuck you now," my voice gravelly, "okay?"

"Yes," she says sharply, "it's about fucking time."

"Fuck," I groan, "I knew you'd be tight. Damn, you feel good."

I pull out and thrust again, kissing her hard on the mouth. She reciprocates. I pull out and thrust again. Each time pulling out of her, only to drive my erection hard and deep. My balls slap against her ass, and she grunts with each thrust.

"Is this what you wanted?" I ask through gritted teeth, accentuating another thrust.

"Umph, yes, harder," leaning her head up, she kisses me hard.

I slam into her again, picking her butt up, and move onto the couch. I kneel with my left leg and brace my right foot on the floor. Bending her hips up, with her feet over my shoulders, I deliver one long, hard thrust after another. A wet slapping sound accompanies each thrust.

"Fuck," she moans, "you feel better than I imagined."

"Oh, so you imaged me fucking you?" I ask between thrusts.

"Ever since seeing you fuck Mom with this hard cock," she gives me a wicked smile.

"Well, I've wondered, too," I say through my teeth, "since our time on the beach."

"I wanted to fuck you that week," she moans, "but I never found a way to get you alone long enough."

"Morgan wanted to fuck you," I tell her through my teeth, "she wanted to do nasty things to you as I fucked you both."

"Oh, FUCK!" Megan groans, "I so would've wrecked her."

"Goddamn, you're so hot," I moan, plunging deep inside her.

"Faster," she moans, "fuck me faster, like you fucked my mother."

I swear I got harder when she said that. I piston my cock into her fast and hard. Leaning forward, our lips lock, and we share deep moans of pleasure.

But as anyone who has tried to fuck in the missionary position on a couch, you know it can be difficult and uncomfortable to maintain consistent action

She looks at me like I'm crazy when I stop and get up. I reach out for her, she takes my hands, and I pull her up. She moves like I want to kiss her, but I spin her around and push her down over the back of the couch. Grasping her hips, I thrust hard. I don't even need to aim, my cock knows right where to go, and my hips slap against her ass as I bury myself in her again.

"Umph, fuck," she groans, taking me doggie style.

My hips slap into her ass with every thrust. Her pussy grips me tight, and I know I won't last much longer. My thumbs spread her ass cheeks, and I let a dollop of spit drop between her white globes. I slide a thumb through it and press it to her asshole. Megan's moaning changes in response. I push my thumb into her tight hole, and Megan cries in pleasure. I push it past the knuckle as far as I can, and I can feel it along the top ridge of my cock.