A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 02

Story Info
A second Moon is locate? Commander escapes, Repair/Med Bots.
4.6k words
4.37
3.4k
5
3

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers

It is the year 2157. The Earth is at peace for the first time in its history. Commander Scott Jefferson was chosen to investigate a strange radio wave phenomenon. This signal was coming from IYG-54, a nebula outside Earth's solar system. Earth command had finally decided to investigate these anomalous readings coming from this Nebula. Satellites surrounding Neptune picked up these readings five years ago. The Earth has Interplanetary Star Ships, of which 12 can light travel. Other interplanetary ships can travel around the solar system using our vortex systems; however, their distance is limited. A scientific think tank group of the world's greatest creative minds constructed a Solar Vortex Equation in 2039 utilizing the sun's gravitation. Increasing this gravitation's torque gradient then charges specialized ship power vortex cells. With this built-up gravitation, the ship can jump travel to another planet, but only within our solar system. All interplanetary spaceships connect to a hydraulic port clamp with Solar jump-powered batteries that make it possible. This vortex became the scientific wonder of the world.

Unforeseen consequences.

Suddenly, two weeks into our mission Lisa called to the bridge, saying,'' There was a strange radiation wave surrounding the Nebula, unsure if going through it would pose a problem. Steve, our engineer, assured us our magnetic shielding should protect us. However, When the wave hit us at first, we were okay. Then about 1 hour into this radiation bombardment, our sensors alerted us our shielding was weakening. Navigator Mike and engineer Steve were affected, causing them to give up their lives a few hours later.

We went on with the mission anyway after a short period of grief. The medical Robotic support staff placed engineer Steve and navigator Mike's bodies into cold storage to preserve them for burial. If we should make it back to the Earth by chance, I did at least owe that to their families.

We made it to the Nebula, took some sensor readings, but found nothing that could cause harm to us or the ship. We entered the Nebula, remaining at sub-light speed. Flying another 36 hours, we found a planet with a moon circling the Nebula. It had a light source coming from it, acting like a sun shining down on the planet's surface.

Commander Scott ended up going to the planet using our landing craft, equipped with stealth capabilities; he detected no advanced flying systems within this planet's atmosphere. He did see cities of sorts while orbiting before landing, picking a spot a few miles outside one of the small villages, then landing without difficulty. Scott also took out the stealth flight suit to avoid detection and anti-gravity boots that allow you to run as if you are floating mid-air.

He set off for more information gathering.

Let us see what is on this planet--the likes of which humankind has never seen.

Back on the ship, Mellissa was in command now.

Lisa detected a second moon orbiting around this strange planet in the science laboratory. This moon was much smaller than the sun-like moon. Its orbit was precisely opposite the" Moon sun," Lisa stated.

I guess we will call it that now.

Lisa stated, "This moon was on the dark side of the planet, and thus unseen by us until now."

They had established orbit to observe the light source moon and were not monitoring the planet's far side.

Lisa called to the bridge, "Mellissa, switch the view screen to the science lab monitor; look what I'm seeing. We should go and check it out."

All this happened while the Commander was doing investigative research on the planet.

The Commander took Captive.

The Commander was taken captive by three females alien-like natives to the planet.

He was informed by telepathy into his mind, "Males of their world had mostly disappeared because of some strange radiation that happened ten years ago."

I suppose the same radiation that killed their males was the same radiation that caused both Steve and Mike's death.

They went on to say; They were in desperate need of a way to increase their population, fearing eventual disappearance of their kind.' 'We have not seen a male in some time; where do you come from?"

He said," Up north in a daze."

There was no way they could have known he was from another world; He was a Male-one, as they called it. They had a telepathic ability, but it did not inform them of everything in his head. It was the only information he was thinking. The main power was associated with a pheromone puff through their breath. Males lost all self-will, a gift all womankind on this planet had.

He was in a bind for sure; there he was, a Commander from a distant planet now laying on a pillow-like bench naked, with three beautiful alien women, and all they wanted to do was procreate. They looked like earth females, beautiful, but their body conditioning was perfect. They possessed body-controlling solvents in their saliva; this increased male reproductive organs' sperm production.

One of these women named Tlipion was the one who found the Commander; she'd be the first to try getting herself impregnated. She got up on the bench, straddled, then fucked him good.

These females can control their ovum release, ensuring impregnation from what he could piece together. Their kiss, However, this saliva was having an adverse effect. The Commander gained more ability to think for himself, regaining some self-will, which they seemed unaware of.

After Tlipion had made him cream-pie her, she got off smiling patting her stomach. While the other two applauded their approval.

Ia'lena, the valley leader and eldest

Then one of the other two came up to him saying," I am called Ia'lena. "of the Azulla,' she went on to say," What is this fuck, that you did to Tlipion," her sister?" That her people are not used to this term." He didn't know what to say; it was the first time he had ever met these people, he stayed silent.

She went on to say, "Tlipion, why is he still alive? Males do not live past giving their lifeforce."

"It must be that radiation that decimated the males," Tlipion replied.

"Perhaps he is some mutation? After all, he is bigger and darker than the males we have known, " Ia'lena said.

The youngest sister then interrupted, saying to the other two, "His offering meat source is bigger and blacker too, with a big blackhead on it." Her eyes were big while looking at it, and it is beautiful, she whispered.

They all looked at each other and smiled but remained silent.

Tlipion decided to do a little research before Ia'lena got her turn as she was the oldest. They began to theorize possibilities about this radiation.

Tlipion headed off to the information megaplex edifice office in the next village down the cobblestone road. They were not going to report him just yet until figuring out what was going on. They had to find out what was causing this Male-one to be so different. They placed the Commander in a sealed room; Tlipion went to see their knowledge leaders dig into the matter. She was sure they knew something, leaving Ia'lena in charge of the Male-one and this fantastic opportunity in Azula valley.

This delay allowed the Commander to clear his mind and plan some escape.

Back on the ship Enigma

Mellissa did a navigational orbit alteration, maneuvering the ship to a closer view of the second moon surrounding the nebula planet. Lisa went to the bridge's smaller science station to confer with now commander Mellissa; they monitored this strange dark moon's sensor readings.

"By the way," Lisa said," Don't we need to go check in on Commander Scott"? He has not checked in from his fact-finding mission to the surface.

Mellissa spoke up," Oh, we were so busy checking out all these new objects and sensor readings I almost forgot. How long has he been gone"?

Lisa replied, "A few hours, it's not like him, not to check in by now."

Melissa said, "I'll start a search for the tracking device; let us see what we get."

Lisa knotted.

Mellissa switched on the landing ship tracker from the command chair, finding it in working order detecting the ship a few miles outside a small village. From what she could tell, all was in working order.

She said," The stealth system seems to be on; the green light lit up." She switched to the tracking button attached to the flight suit, and it was on, but from what she could gather, it wasn't near his skin? "Hmm," was all she said.

Lisa said, "Mellissa," "Gosh, look at the viewscreen."

As she saw the small moon, it wasn't dark at all; it had a light source shining from it, only very dim compared to its sister sun moon. It has a shine like our moon back on Earth would, we guessed, to lighten their night in the same way.

"Lisa," Mellissa said, "The landing ship tracker is operating, but the suit tracker wasn't in the vicinity of his body."

Lisa said, "I'll run a systems check; this will detect his biosignature locating him concerning the suit; it'll take about 5 mins.

Back on the planet

Commander Scott struggled to figure out what to do? The idea came to him that he would have to chance getting one of the alien females to kiss him. These kisses were causing him to reject the telepathy control over him. He was thinking," It was the only flaw they had, and they didn't know it." He did not realize that the kissing saliva caused his male reproduction to increase 10-fold. He would not last long without being extremely horny, thus increasing a desire for sex. A weak trade-off he was unaware of.

He thought to himself, "Boy, nobody war game this scenario." He laughed, saying, "How am I going to explain this to Earth Command?"

Wondering how long it had been, having not a sense of time on this planet. Its rotation had to be different from the Earth's, so night and day had to be different. The room had no windows, only a white glass door. It also was lit up, but he could not find how; the walls shined.

He went to the door to analyze it, but he thought," I better be quiet."

Laying there another 1/2 hour, suddenly he heard a buzzer go off. "Oh my, it's my flight suit tracker."

Ia'lena and the other woman walked in carrying it, "Asking what is this?"

Commander Scott thought, "Okay, it's my chance to use a little old Captain Picard trickery on these females."

But before he did, the two women looked him right in his eyes.

"Oh, I forgot about the eyes," as Ia'lena probed his mind.

The two sisters asked him again simultaneously, "What is this!?"

He said, "It's my tracking pin, slowly in a daze."

They said to each other, "Someone else is here, perhaps another Male-one or more."

"Boy, this one sure is tricky, isn't he," Ia'lena stated.

The youngest sister said," Yeah, isn't he a dream."

Ia'lena said, "Noi'plilta, you stay here. I am going to lock the door and get Tlipion.

She was afraid if her youngest sister were to run into any males along the way, she would be too inexperienced in dealing with them. She thought it was best for the younger sister to stay with the Commander in the locked house.

Noi'plilta asked, "Can I mate with him?"

Ia'lena answered, "Well, if the other Male-ones are coming to rescue him, you better get it while you can. I heard years ago before the calamity, something like this happened; a whole group of them got away."

Ia'lena went on to say, "You know it's my time since I am older than you, but I've got to go fix this situation. I need to warn Tlipion about the strange buzzing box."

Noi'plilta said, "I know, I'll make it up to you somehow."

Ia'lena replied, "Promise me!"

Her younger sister answered, "I promise." I will hold what I drain from him and share it with you as soon as we get a chance."

Ia'lena rushed out the door, running down the cobblestone road.

Back on the ship

Mellissa had pushed the tracker alarm alert button by mistake, oh no, and turned it off suddenly; the tracker went dark; it was dead, with no power signature.

"Lisa." Mellissa said," I am going to establish a wide planetary orbit. You're going to have to go search for Commander Scott. You know we can only do this for maybe a day before someone needs to recalculate the light engines from engineering.' 'I'm giving you 12 hours, then get back. I won't risk the ship in the slightest."

The light engines must be synchronized from both the bridge and engineering simultaneously. It was a security measure so that the only way to take over the ship was from both places simultaneously, which was hard to do.

Lisa asked, "How do I get there when the landing ship is on the planet?"

Mellissa returned with," Use the repair pod," but not the one with the arm grips." The robots operate automatically, so you will have to turn the robot command off.

Lisa said, "Yes, commander."

She got to the pod as fast as she could, jumped in and took the controls, and took off from the cargo bay. "The pod uses heat waves to power itself, so going through a planet's atmosphere will recharge its power cells," She was thinking.

Just then, the pod jumped and bumped and headed back towards the ship.

Lisa said, "Oh fuck, I forgot about the robot," but could not find the power off switch.

Back on the planet

Noi'plilta, the 3rd and youngest sister, was about 23 ish. Of course, she was a natural redhead, flawless body like the other two sisters. I guess it is due to the organic foods they ate. This planet had native animals, but they were not running around all scared of each other, which I wondered at while moving through the countryside before I met the alien humanoid inhabitants.

Ia'lena left out the door in a hurry.

Noi'plilta now looked at the Commander staring at him.

She said," Let me see what I can learn from this male," she probed his mind searching for references dealing with the Word, Fuck.

She said, "Oh, his favorite position is doggy."

"Hm," she thought, "What's a dog?"

But the visual picture she probed was interesting; she had never seen it before.

While in this sealed room 15 minutes before the buzzer went off, Scott had kept a picture of doggy-style fucking in his mind just in case he was retaken from his will. Commander Scott figured that she would not be looking at him with her eyes if that happened, at least not from the back.

She said, "Kiss me."

He did, giving her a good deep kiss, she moaned.

Just then, her saliva did its course and stimulated his reproductive organ again. It caused him to be so full of cum his balls ached. She pulled up her organic garments, positioning herself on the padded bench. She turned around, eying him, "Is this how you do it?"

He looked at her soft gorgeous white booty; it was a cream color, slightly pink full, and round.

She turned her head around, knowing what he was thinking, said, "So, you like my naked butt, huh?" She wiggled it at him. Then telepathically instructing him," To look at her tiny pink wet pussy hole,"

He did; it was pink and wet with large pussy lips, it was gorgeous.

Then she said, "Stick your meathead in it, and you better not slam it in. Go easy on me; I am such a petite little thing."

The Commander slowly pushed his black cock into her pinkish wet little hole until just the head popped inside.

Then placing her left hand under herself, feeling his black, hairy, swollen balls, she declared," Oh, these are full of just what I need." She shook in pleasure; in anticipation, she was moaning, "ooh."

She said to the Commander, "Hold my hips with both your hands tight."

He did as instructed.

She then bucked back, slamming into his abdomen with a thud, bam! Noi'plita took the whole eight inches of black dick that had not gone in yet. Taking him fully and by force, purring, moaning. She thought to herself, "Now this is what she wanted to do since seeing him, 'when a woman gets fucked, she needs a good fucking hard," as she moaned." She loved saying the word, Fuck, it was the same as mating, but it was with more passion.

Because the younger sister was feeling so much pleasure, she was no longer looking at the Commander, and with the added saliva reversing effect, he was regaining some control of his mental senses. He shook himself; the dizziness faded away completely. He was fully aware and knew just what to do.

Back in the Space Pod

It went back to the ship, zooming around looking for a problem, then Lisa saw the switch and pushed it, turning off the robot's auto command system. "Phew," she said; now in control, she shifted the gears, the little pod pointed back towards the planet. Then through the atmosphere, the only problem was there was no stealth shielding, so that it may look like a small fireball. The inhabitants could probably see it, but no choice; it had to be risked.

All that zooming around caused her to lose some precious time.

Mellissa saw the pod through the viewscreen and said, what is going on?

Lisa messaged back," Oh, nothing."

Back through the atmosphere, she managed to get to the landing ship, "Good," She thought," It's still hidden." She reached inside, finding everything okay, but no one was there.

She got her anti-gravity boots on, stealth clothing, and headed into the directional vicinity. She got to the command chair and turned on the sensors looking for human biosignatures. After about 10 minutes of scanning, she found the Commander 1 hour from this location.

Back on the planet

The most significant difference the women on this planet have is control over their ovum's release. They have a small sperm sac capsule inside their uterine cavity. Usually, their males discharged sperm once and died. This humanoid reproduction process formed over evolution due to the males being so dominated; this allowed them to breed earlier and have enough for additional pregnancies without needing the males around every time.

The Commander found himself fully hard up and balls deep in another native to this planet's females. He had gained awareness now, but his balls were so full, he needed a release, or he was going to blow up; perhaps if he gave her a good time, she would let him go. Plus, at this point, he was hornier than he had ever been in his entire life.

So, he fucked her sliding in and out in long hard strokes, banging her little white pinkish booty, giving her the banging she needed.

She was grunting and crushing right back as hard as he was giving her; she was giving him right back; she never knew sex could be so pleasurable, "No one has ever told her, Ever," she thought. Her head was bumping with every thrust they were doing together in unison; he was pounding her with pulsating thumping and humping hard.

He was fucking her pussy.

She thought to herself," This is the way mating is supposed to be hard, strong, and filthy; I've heard the wrong thing about males, this one I am going to drain him dry, then keep that male meat stuck in me all day." Mmm, then a pleasurable climax.

Then she laughed, thinking to herself," I'll have ten babies this way." And I am going to be the best mother to all of them. However, while lost in all this pleasurable daydreaming, she was no longer looking at the Commander.

Now it would not have mattered to their males, but this one was different.

Then she could sense he would release his eggs into her, and she was going to return the favor. She said, "Fucking breed me, you beautiful black Male-one."

"Shoot it in me now; I want that baby cream!" She yelled.

Just then, his scrotum busted, jetting while still pumping into her, then remained stuck into her now a red hole, with a thud, and with several loads of thick white sperm.

yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers
12