A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 03

Story Info
Steve's brain cell, Med-bot, Light Rocks, Ia' Lena's Plans.
4.8k words
4.37
2.6k
5
4

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers

Please read parts 1 & 2 for the cause of this mission and what went wrong; this operation is not going well; the navigator and engineer both lost. The engine is busted, and if possible, the people to do it were no longer with them. However, there is a civilization on a planet inside of the nebula IYG -54. The ships' remaining crew of Mellissa and Lisa have started scientific surveys of this world and its two moons. From what Commander Scott has noticed so far, the surprise is that it seems to be female-dominated.

What are they going to do?

Commander Scott, now in the landing ship's command chair with Science officer Lisa buckled in at the science station. He contacted Mellissa, saying, "Open the launch bay door, the landing ship is heading your way, Lisa is with me." They left the nebula planet's atmosphere en route to the mother ship that had established a wide orbit of the planet.

She replied, "Yes, sir."

The landing ship made it to the Enigma docking in its storage bay, boy- was he glad to be back aboard the vessel. Scott radioed Mellissa from the com panel, saying, "He needed to see her in the med-bay for a check-up and debrief," standard procedure after a surface mission.

Lisa left to go to the bridge to navigate the ship.

Mellissa headed towards the medical bay.

While the Commander was walking towards the med-bay, he walked past the room where engineer Steve and navigator Mike's bodies were in cold storage.

Mellissa was the medical director when she was not doing command operations; of course, they were in an emergency.

Commander Scott explained to Mellissa as she walked into the medical bay along with him. "There are female humanoids down on the surface, all between the ages of 18 to 30.' 'I did not see any older people at all, nor did I see men.' 'They seemed to live with nature; interwoven together, their clothes and furniture even their homes.' 'They have some sagacity like the Black Widow Spider back on the earth; those spiders you know controlled the males of their species; it's the only thing I can think of to compare, what do you think?

She said,'' Okay, Commander let us get you up on the bio-medical bed."

This medical bay has the most technical scientific scanners of its kind. Nothing was attached; doppler radio waves did the scan, assisting was a med-robot. This med-bot automatically goes into operation when someone sits on medical beds unless turned off. I laid down hearing the usual beep-beep and bop noises, which are low sounding but still noticeable if you had to be there all day.

Meanwhile, Lisa moved the ship from wide orbit to the dark moon that she and Mellissa had been investigating at navigation. While there, she sent out a robot to probe the moon's surface and position the ship in orbit. The surface probe bot is programmed to send back telemetry in a few hours. Lisa placed the ship on autopilot and went to the bridge's science station to continually collect data.

Commander Scott was lying there on the med-bed; body scans had been running for about 30 minutes; Mellissa stood at the medical computer reading the incoming results.

Mellissa walked up to him, saying, "We've got some interesting readings going on here." Then she asked," Are you going to tell me what happened?"

He replied, "It's difficult when you've spent your whole life in command to lose it in an instant suddenly. He said," There are things I am going to put into the log that I can't say to you guys, at least not yet."

Mellissa started telling the Commander about the data she was reading, well, everything is okay, and health-wise you are better now than when you left the ship. I looked at your health records before and after. She went on to explain, "Your blood pressure and pulse rates are perfect.' 'Your abdomen BS + X 4 quads, HR is strong and equal, LSCA; and your PERRL is all WNL.

He said," Okay, Doc, so what about these interesting readings?"

She said," All is in working order except two things, and I had to have the med-bot analyze it four times. Commander, your scrotum sac is in a constant state of flux density, with a reading of j/m 3 M, and your Electric flux is (C/m2)."

Scott laughed a little, "Okay, Mellissa, give it to me straight."

She said, "Your sperm is producing eight times faster than normal. Not only that, but there appear to be no dangerous or long-lasting effects."

The Commander asked," Is there anything you can give me to slow it down or return it to normal?"

She said, "I am not sure yet until I analyze some samples?' 'I am going to need the following, urine, blood, and sperm samples."

"Okay," he replied.

"As far as your theory goes aligning these people with Spiders, in analyzing the vaginal fluid you brought back, it's more in line with mammalian humanoid DNA rather than reptile or insect. ' 'You had quite a bit of this kind of fluid on your sexual member, you know, " Mellissa stated frankly. "Why don't you tell me the whole story? "

Scott told her the whole story, the Telepathy, pheromones, saliva kissing, and manipulation with breeding.

Mellissa said, " I will place all my biological information in my logs, along with yours; it should be a very interesting report for Space Command indeed, " Smiling.

Back on the planet

The planet's inhabitants live in villages, with the oldest female leader being Ia'lena at 30. There were about 20,000 females in different homes spread out in their land, called the valley of the Azula. At 45, the eldest women head off to the continental plateau. This area is where their males reside; they help with childbearing and teaching instruction. The structure is in the middle of this plateau is called the Aerium. Of course, since the radiation decimated the males, it's not in much use. However, a significant research effort is underway but steeped in secrecy.

Ia'lena was back at their house getting dressed for bed when the other sisters walked in. She asked, "Did they find the male one?" Knowing they did not.

They both said, "No that they looked in all four directions until it got dark."

Noi'plita said, "Where did he go?"

No one answered. Ia'lena did have suspicions about the sound she heard, but she kept quiet.

The following day, Ia'lena was going to the Megaplex Edifice Building, where she would have to explain as she earlier had promised to do.

Tlipion asked, " Ia'lena, what she was going to tell them?

"The whole truth, she wasn't going to leave anything out; perhaps that way she can be in on what all the secret stuff is about," Ia'lena stated.

The Edifice building was ten miles away, west down the Cobblestone Road. She used the Bio-shot transport; it is an organically advanced Wooden Cart. Using gigantic Rubber force pressure Bands were highly maneuverable using the Timber Rail system. These are located all over the planet and used in conjunction with the Cobblestone Roads to move around.

Ia'lena went down the Cobblestone road a half-mile, then got into a Bio Cart, pulled the lever, and it shot off down the rail going 70 miles an hour; she was there in just a few minutes.

Walking into the main hall, then the conference room where Tlipion had met them the day before. Crowded with 500 members, the Aerium filled with various village leaders throughout the Provence. Ia'lena sat in one of the gathering chairs while all the villages' leaders were being led in by the building's escorts. After 15 minutes, the village's chair head approached the podium, and there was a Wooden Spoon Microphone.

She looked at Ia'lena, saying, come to the witness stand.

Ia'lena stood up and walked to it, standing there.

Aa'luna, the chair head, then asked Ia'lena," What was all the commotion about yesterday?"

Ia'lena said,'' her sister Tlipion came from just outside their home saying she sensed the smell of a male. I and Noi'plita both got up, leaving with her.' 'Using the triangle vector search pattern, we three went on the hunt for a male-one; you must understand we have not sensed or seen one in over ten years.' 'But he had a robust male odor, so we zeroed in on it.' 'The funny thing about it is that we could not see it; Tlipion located him using her pheromones she blew into the air.' 'Suddenly, it became visible due to him being stunned.' 'He was only a few yards away from our home; they had never come that close to us before. It had strange-looking clothing on, nothing organic at all, nothing we had ever seen before."

Then in the audience, there was low talking and whispering that erupted; Aa'luna had a small wooden mallet. She struck the podium a few times, and then it got quiet.

She said, "go on."

So, we walked him back to our house, and Tlipion, since she found him got a chance to mate.

Just then, Aa'luna interrupted her saying, "You know the custom is that he should have been reported to the leadership immediately?"

'Yes, but Tlipion was so excited she could not wait; before we had a chance to discuss it, she already had it inside her, but it did not release its sperm."

Then the audience started whispering again.

Aa'luna said, "One more interruption, and I am going to hold this meeting in private."

Ia'lena then said, "How the telepathy revealed his dialect so they could communicate with it, but so stuck in Tlipion's Pheromone power that he could not transfer much thought."

The audience was glued to every word Ia'lena said.

Then the male one moved his body meat, in and out of Tlipion, even to the point of tapping her cervix button; it was so long.' 'His mind did reveal a strange word (fucking), so Tlipion followed his movements. It was the most visually exciting thing I had ever seen."

"Perhaps your research team did something to this male because it was dark brown all over, so was its meat; it was thick and 10 inches long it looked powerful, pumping in and out of her."

Aa'luna took out a rigid cardboard-like poster to fan herself.

The crowd saw her causing more whispering and now open conversation.

She was interrupted before Ia'lena could finish her story of her sister Tlipion and the strange Male-one.

One person yelled out, "I bet the Male-one you caught impregnated your sister, didn't it?"

Aa'luna said." Okay, let us continue this conversation in private; there are things you're speaking of that no one on this panel has ever heard of, and no, no secret projects are turning our males brown nor changing their behavior. Some of our members are probably ovulating and should not be hearing this kind of discussion; it is too stimulating. After all, it is spring."

"There will have to be more investigation on this matter; this will include the three of you at the planetary conference next week; with that, she adjourned the meeting."

Back on the ship

Scott asked in the medical bay," Okay, so what about the 2nd exciting reading?" Mellissa answered that even though your scrotum is in sex overdrive, your ability to control your ejaculation was also stimulated, or let's say, mental control is greatly enhanced.

Mellissa was trying hard to be professional; she knew the Commander had been through a difficult situation.

She walked away from the Commander but alone in the research lab said softly," Boy, that'll make him a super fucker, then laughed, hahaha."

Commander Scott got up and out of the med bay heading towards the bridge; he noticed he was walking a little lighter in the elevator lift. He thought I'd better check the gravity flooring when I get there. He sat in the command chair, saying, "Oh, it felt so good to be back. "

"Lisa, That report on both moons; what did you find out? "

"The telemetry from the sun moon shows a light source unknown to our computer systems. We sent science robots to both moons," Lisa replied.

Scott asked, "So, there is no hydrogen or helium?"

Lisa said, "No, commander, there isn't a listing in our periodic table for whatever is lighting it, but whatever it is, it comprises 90% of it, other elements include carbon 4%, nitrogen 3%, and oxygen 3%."

"The second moon, we call the earth-like moon, has the same light source except, of course, very different proportions of elements, 5% of it the light source.' 'Otherwise, it's as dead as our moon. She went on to say the earth-like moon is 240,000 miles away in an elliptical orbit.' 'The sun moon is about 455,000 miles away from the nebula's planet with an elliptical orbit, only opposite the earth-like moon. "

Scott says, "Wow is this interesting."

Lisa continued, "The planet is, as you know, twice the size of the earth, making its days and nights 15 hours each.' 'However, since this planet rotates faster, the weight difference is minimal."

"We also did complete bioanalysis; there is one race of humanoids on the planet consisting of males and females; however, as you know, its male population has been decimated from the same radiation that hit our ship. But we do estimate somewhere of 1 billion females and 25,000 males worldwide."

One of the med-bots gravitated over to Mellissa, beeping and giving her a report marked urgent.

She said, "Oh, I am tired," she laid down on her couch and told the Bot to just read it to her.

The Bot said, "According to these readings, the brain cells and interstitial serum fluid outside the sperm cells have regenerative properties,"

Mellissa sat up, saying to it, "Okay, extrapolate; what would happen if we put the serum fluid and brain cell together?"

The med-bot went into beep bop beep pop, then said, "the brain cell would regenerate!"

Mellissa said, "What the FUCK." Then she said, "give me that report."

Back on the planet

Ia'lena walked out of the Edifice building surrounded by 35 females, wanting to hear more about the strange brown male. One of them yelled out, " Can we ask some questions then?

She said, "I don't know more than what I already said at the hearing.

But I need to get home. I will answer 3; I must report what the commission would like us to do to my family. Ia'lena told them, "Okay."

1st Question? "Can you explain more of what this fuck is?"

Ia'lena said, "Well, I didn't get a chance to do it, but from what I witnessed, the male-one didn't give its life force seeds immediately, my sister had to work it out of the meat, its balls were full of sperm."

"We did not know why it just didn't shoot off as they all do.' 'So, when it didn't, the male-one pushed up into Tlipion, and she pushed back down.' 'This movement lasted for ten minutes, a union between the two, not total domination by my sister, until she milked it out of it by force."

2nd Question? "Did your sister get pregnant?

"Yeah, she shot an ovum into the sperm after bringing it to pop its load."

3rd Question? "How did the male one get away?"

"My baby sister lost control of him when she took her eyes off him, enjoying the pleasure; she made him fuck her while on her hands and knees; she did get the Male-one to breed her, but then it tricked her and got away.' 'I left to get Tlipion because we heard a noise outside the house, so I was not there."

They all said a long, "Wow."

Ia'lena did not tell her sisters, leaders, or these people about the ringing tracker pin; she would keep that to herself for now. She used the Bio-shot transport wooden cart for the return trip, pulled the lever, it shot off down the wooden rail going fast, she was back to Azula valley in just a manner of minutes.

She got out of the Wooden Cart then walked back up the Cobblestone Road.

Then she saw one of the nearby leaders approaching; Ia'lena stopped.

Leilani of the Maliena's said, "Did you get into trouble for not reporting the male?"

She said," It was a mixed bag. I don't want to talk about it, Leilani; we found it, so why are your people so upset?"

She replied, "We're not, but we are the better hunters, and strange, we did not find it first. I did hear the reports about both your sisters.' 'I bet If I left it with my baby sister, the whole valley would have babies by now, and then I would have turned it in, of course after I got one myself, " with a smug look.

She replied," It's only because there are more of you, Leilani."

Ia'lena left her standing there as she returned to her house, fuming about her conversation with Leilani.

She walked in and went to Noi'plita's room, who was lying down.

Ia'lena said, " The commission wants you to give up what's in your sperm sac; they need to examine it. "

Noi'plita said, "Oh, I am so sorry, you know I promised you. "

Ia'lena said, "No worries, they are right; we needed to learn more about it since it's all we have left from the male one." Again, not to mention the tracker pin.

But now, Ia'lena wanted to have the Male-one inside her for personal reasons and not some fluid injection. She was the oldest; how were her sisters having babies before her. She wanted to experience the real thing for herself. Even though Leilani was a smug, disrespectful little bitch, she did have some good points. With not seeing a Male for years, how was it she was not carrying a child of her own?

Back on the ship

Mellissa buzzed the bridge, "Commander Scott?

"Yes, Mellissa."

Hey, "I just got a report from the medical bot with an analysis from the samples."

"Yes," as Commander Scott's interest heightened."

According to analysis, do the brain cell, and plasma serum fluid outside the sperm cells have regenerative properties if we put the interstitial fluid and brain cell together. It's possible for the regeneration of the brain cell

Scott replied," Get out of here!"

She said," No, it's a real possibility, 'I need your approval to research further into it.

He said, "Of course, and please continue to use all necessary resources."

Mellissa and the med-bot went to work and changed the operating computer system on two repair bots, making them med-bots temporarily to assist the Med Command Robot.

After a week of research and orbiting the planet, Commander Scott thought, man, it's been a long week. I will try to get some needed sleep, and if I can't do that, at least rest a bit. Turning to Lisa, he said, Lisa, I am going to my quarters for some needed R&R; you have the ship,

Lisa replied, "Yes, Sir,"

Scott went to his room and laid down in his bed; his mattress soft screeched just a bit before going quiet, the Commander fell fast asleep.

Lisa meanwhile sent one research-bot, back to the earth like moon, with the limited light source for an extensive analysis of this soft mineral rock of some sort. The Bot made it to the moon; she instructed it to analyze a lighted stone piece.

In medical, Mellissa thought we would need a specimen to test her cell regeneration theory, then an idea hit her, and off to the cold storage room she went. On the way, she ordered all med-bots to meet her there.

A merger Scott and Ia'lena

Back in the valley of the Azula's, a week had gone by, later that evening. Ia'lena had gone to her room for the night while lying in bed, thinking about the tracking pin. She got up, locked her door then took the cork from a hidden panel in the floor behind the door.

Ia'lena sat on the bed looking at it; on the side of it, there was a small button that said, silent, on/off. On its other side, it said, on/off. Both buttons were in the off position. She turned it on while keeping the silence off. She turned it around, pushing it all over it. Suddenly it came on, blue, and all lit up.

Back on the ship, Scott was asleep and heard a faint beeping sound; he aroused a little listening. It was the buzzer on his bedside table; he answered it.

Saying," Yes, Lisa?"

She said," The buzzer from your flight suit is ringing. Do you want it answered? "

yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers
12