A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 07

Story Info
Azulla babies, His job, Zigrida males, Ship Imperium.
4.3k words
4.64
2.5k
4
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers

The story continues as communications teams try to reach an understanding. Space command will do something the first of its kind; however, it may be dangerous. Are there any Zigrida males left? The Azulla females' babies are born with a surprise. Navigator Mike and ship's engineer Steve are back. Lisa is captured and held again.

Back on the planet in the holding room

Suddenly, Commander Scott's door opened, a blonde female who didn't have male climax controlling telepathy walked out wobbly. She had on a short see-through gown that hung just below her bottom. Her organic panties were wet with a whitish kind of clear fluid splattered and running down the insides of her thighs. Her nipples were puffy, pink, and looked sucked.

She looked at the woman seated, saying, under her breath, "I know I am pregnant." She then turned, walking down the corridor, saying to herself, "I've got to have that again."

The female scheduled next stood up and walked into the room.

The Commander was on his knees behind the other blonde female who was naked, and on all fours in a doggy position, he was banging her pinkish-white booty hard. However, she kept saying, "Harder and deeper," all the while holding Scott's climaxing in check.

She screamed, "I am Cumming," shaking and bucking back onto the male one's abdomen with a thud. While having his 11-inches of meat stuck inside her to his balls, she ordered using her telepathy, "For him to shoot a fat one into her pussy." He did as controlled; she shook and wiggled, climaxing for the fifth time. Her sperm-sac, or pocket, as Leilani calls it, drained up the remaining sperm, softly speaking to him, "I want it all, do you understand." Her body was moving tightly up against his stomach. She closed her eyes, being lost in extreme pleasure as her pocket was finishing its job slurping up its juicy sperm.

She got up unsteady; looking at the other female, she said, "This delicious dark chocolate meat is all yours now," She walked out happy and smiling, then dashed out the door.

This new female entering the room was the daughter of one of the province's farthest away continent leaders. She was a brunette with shorter hair than the Commander had seen before but as beautiful as the others. No one had seen any males since the radiation disaster, but even before that, a few years.

She was 27 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, and chosen because she was presently ovulating. She looked at the Commander, grabbed his balls, inspecting them. She kissed him profoundly, making them quickly start filling up.

She said, "I know those horrible others made you wait, but I'm not." She took off her clothes slowly so that he could view her naked body from her breast to her legs.

Laying down on the soft organic bed naked, she opened her legs wide, inviting him in.

The Commander hesitated, waiting, unsure what she wanted.

She looked up at him, saying, "Don't keep me waiting."

He climbed into position, leaning upon his forearms.

She grabbed his dick, positioning it to the opening of her wet hole, saying, "Push it in slowly. I am as tight as a virgin."

He pushed, but it was so tight only the head popped in her pink hole.

She sensed he was going to pull out and back in, but she said, "no, don't pull out, keep the pressure on it; it's the way it is supposed to be done with us Zigrida women."

After another five minutes, he was only 4 inches inside her. It was going in slowly. However, it still looked squeezed. It was 8 inches inside her after another 10 minutes. Her legs were wide open when she placed her left hand under her, grabbing his balls, then repeated, "Press it in more, harder."

It looked like it was never going to open completely.

She looked him in his eyes, saying, "These balls are going to knock me up, aren't they?"

He spoke, "Yes, baby."

She took both hands and grabbed her thighs, holding them out farther. Just then, her pussy opened, climaxing. Her pussy juice flowed all over Scott's cock meat, allowing it to slam into the bottom of her pussy hole with a hard thump.

She said, "Do it then, knock it up!"

The Commander sent the most forceful shot of sperm he ever produced right inside her pussy. It was so intense it hurt, then felt good at the same time. He groaned, ah-ah. Her cervix took his load straight into her Uterine Cavity, with not a single drop seeping out.

She was shaking, wiggling, and having climaxing tremors. When she stopped climaxing, she calmed down; the woman knew the Commander bred her pussy egg at that very moment. She was delighted with a beautiful smile.

She spoke. "I wanted my first mating to be the traditional Zigrida way, something she told her mother she would do if given a chance."

Scott was stunned, replying, "So your males, after you capture them, they are allowed to take your pussies by force?"

"Yes," she said, "It's a very exceptional moment for them after they take our vaginas, then their lifeforce is given up; it's the beautiful cost they are willing to give."

"That's the way it's supposed to be."

But you did not give your life, why?

Scott was in deep thought; he did not answer.

She got up, put on her clothes, and walked out.

Aa'luna, the security officer of Quzerline province, walked in; she told the Commander the evening's session was over. Other females waiting were thus sent home; since it was his first day, he needed to rest and then reload for the next day.

He asked, "If he could take a shower, thinking he might be able to get back into the bathing pool, to find his communications hair-looking device.

She spoke up." "No, someone would be sent in to bathe you here."

The Spaceship Quilotoa

Both probes made their surveys of the radiation zone's southern and northern radiuses; the results were as the science team suspected. The radiation has less density at its radial poles. At the center, going at light speed, it's a 3-hour trip through, but at the extremes, half the time it would take, it still possesses a risk. Commander Sarah sent all relevant information back to Earth-Space Command.

A few hours later, she received a message from Admiral George.

"Sarah, we are going to send the backup I was telling you about at the briefing. The ship Imperium with commander Mac McCartney, he is going to command an all-female crew of five, with the latest radiation protection our science teams have come up with.' 'We want you to take command of the Imperium, and Commander McCartney will take the Quilotoa and stay outside the radiation belt.' 'We want you to switch your females to the Imperium, and the seven males will be staying with McCartney."

"We believe the southern pole is less dense; also, we found out that natural estrogen is also a barrier to this radiation and why the Enigma's females were unharmed.' 'Still, we are going to inoculate you anyway to make sure.' 'McCartney will be setting up a subspace radio signal booster at the southern radial pole of this radiation belt. Hopefully, we can get a signal to Commander Scott and the Enigma."

"Yes, sir." A message she sent back to earth command.

Commander Sarah informed the crew of the upcoming changes, also sharing the admiral's findings. She asked, "Were there any questions?"

David, the science team leader, spoke up, "Captain, yes, the radiation is less dense at the radial poles. However, that does not mean it doesn't fluctuate inside it or throughout it as you are traveling through."

She responded, "It's the chance we will have to take."

In Azulla valley

Ia'lena was in bed while lying there was thinking about Scott. "She thought he was a nice man, but he did not understand the mindset of the females here. Like all other females when she first met him, he was nothing more than a seasonal desire to breed, but since meeting him, this has changed."

She couldn't just lay there; she had to see how things at the leadership building were going and how they treated him? She got her clothes on; however, it was getting difficult as she showed a baby bump being four months pregnant now.

Both her sisters were full-term, due any day.

She hurried to the bio-shot transport and was at the Edifice building in no time. She went to Aa'luna asking, "If she could see the commander?" The answer she got was, "Only for five minutes since you trapped him for us, we will let you."

She got to the room; two guards stood at his door with a pheromone staff in their hands. She gave them the order pass from their commanding officer; they let her in.

She saw the Commander fast asleep lying on the king-size bed. She pushed him, asking him to wake up. He opened his eyes, seeing her; he hugged her, then leaning up, he held her with both arms tight. She said, "They worked you over, I see."

"Yeah," he replied, "I am sorry."

Caught by surprise by his statement, Ia'lena said. "Why are you sorry?"

He replied, "I told you and Lisa I had a plan to deal with the ones seeking to catch me. I did, but I lost something that would have helped me accomplish that plan. I think I lost it in the bathing pool in this building."

She asked, "What was it, and what did it look like?"

He pulled a hair from his head and said, "This."

Ia'lena looked at it and said, "Well, it's black; it should be easy to find." As she continued to look at it, a thought came to her mind, the birds. She stood up, saying, "I have an idea." Without saying another word, she rushed out.

She headed to the giant pond; there, she knew Ge`oda's birds would be nesting. She used her telepathy, saying Ge'oda, Sightseer, and Hunter. Within a few minutes, all three birds flew over, even though it was dark and not their usual time for being up and about, but they knew Ia'lena was their friend, and if she was seeking them at this hour, it must have been necessary.

She informed Ge'oda what she needed a few of her baby birds to do using telepathy. Ge'oda chirped the request to Sightseer and Hunter. They agreed to assist her. Since it was a warm night here in the valley, no windows were closed, so a small bird would virtually go unnoticed.

Both birds followed Ia'lena to the bathing pool room at the edifice building; she walked up to the pool window and showed Sightseer the strand of hair Scott gave her. The bird flew in the window, scanning the water, then seeing a black string. It chirped at Hunter, who swooped into the water, retrieving the lost hair.

Just then, baby bird Wonderful flew up wishing to help; since hunter was all wet now, it couldn't fly very well until dry. Ia'lena instructed it to follow her as she took the hair device from the baby bird hunter.

She headed to the other side of the wall where the Commander's room was.

Suddenly Leilani appeared out of nowhere; she looked up at the wall then said," Want to speak to him, huh, using telepathy?"

The birds startled and flew off.

Then seeing her 4-month pregnant belly said, "Did you know I got myself pregnant too?"

Ia'lena replied, "No," Then said fast, I better get home. Speaking to herself, I'll come back at the noon break.

Back on the space-ship Enigma

Mellissa in command took over control of the ship as it was on auto navigation, moving the vessel to an orbit to the planet's southern pole. The sensors showed life signs; the probe began sending its telemetry, revealing an advanced society just like the other continents of Zigrida. As Mellissa received this audio report, the Bot said the indigenous people living here were males.

Her mouth popped open, and she said, "Oh My God!" She used the maneuvering thrusters to slow the ship further.

She called Mike and Steve to an emergency meeting at the bridge as the ship's yellow alert sounded.

Mike called, from the communications panel, "Melissa, what's going on?"

Replying, "I will have to show you in person, both of you Asap."

Both of the guys made it to the bridge in a hurry, walking off the escalator then looking towards Mellissa without saying a word.

She told them what the probe telemetry revealed and showed the sensor reading. "This planet's males were living here in the southern continent of the planet near its pole," she went on saying, "looks like they are living in an underground cavern expansion. "Mike." she said, "you're in charge now; what are your orders?"

Mike replied, "Have we heard anything from the commander? Steve spoke up, "he has the micro hair communications device I made for him, but it's not activated yet." We assume he's negotiating with the female leaders trying to get Lisa released."

Mike spoke up after a minute of silence, "I will go to their settlement to gather firsthand surveillance before the first contact."

Mellissa and Steve both agreed.

Steve then said," Remember, the lander with its flyer is on a mission with Commander Scott; you better take a surface Bot. I'll place away mission software in it."

"Understood," Mike relented.

Mike strapped in the pod, and its Bot took off; it would be dark on the planet just before dawn. The Atmosphere burned a little while at entry, but all seemed to go well; he did not want to scare them.

He landed 5 miles from any humanoids the sensor readings could detect. He put on his stealth clothing, then he and the Bot, with invisibility screening, anti-gravity towards the settlement.

He got to the settlement setting up an anonymous surveillance spot, all in stealth mode.

He radioed Melissa, "We are waiting for them to move around and will be video monitoring them as well."

"Understood," She replied.

Back in the holding room

At 0500, Scott woke up as three women walked in; two sat seated at the room's back.

The one chosen for the day had light brown hair that flowed down past her breast, as the Commander was groggy.

She walked up, pulling her blouse over her head.

She had to be barely 20; everyone else had been at least over 25; he wondered why she advanced to the front of the line.

Suddenly the two seated said, "They needed to train the younger women, the techniques with the new Males you represent." These new males with surviving and escape using new technology stuff. They had a slightly crooked smile as they sat down.

These younger women are the future response to these changing times. She was not going to use telepathy or controlling pheromones. We want her to use her feminine guile.

"My name is Al'ecia; what is your name?" As she spoke up.

He was gazing at her gorgeous big nipples, her breast was C size and stood out, and a little up, with big light brown puffy areolas, surrounding large thick stuck out nipples 3/4 inches long. He said slowly, "Jefferson Scott."

She could sense he liked her nipples; she softly spoke, "I see you like these, why don't you reach up and touch one," as she leaned down, letting them hang just above his lips. He took her nipple in his mouth, gently sucking it. To his surprise, sweet milk flowed as she purred like a kitten.

She spoke. "You see, when I heard about you new Males, to my surprise, my breasts started producing milk even before I was pregnant," I told my mother, who informed our leaders, that my mental abilities were so strong my body responded to my desires.

You will not want me because I make you; you will need me because my body will own you. You will be pussy whipped, my Vasilia's.

Scott thought to himself, "It's a good thing I am not from this planet." As he took the other breast, sucking her sweet milk, his meat was hard and stiff.

She looked at it but said nothing nor reacted at all.

She leaned up, allowing a pop sound as her titties pulled out of his mouth.

Taking off her clothes, she was naked, positioned herself sitting on top of him, opened her legs wide so his eyes could see her love hole.

She said, "Tell me what you see."

The aroma was intoxicating. It was like Scott was drunk; he was in her control without any chemical substance, as she was saying? He spoke up ever so gently, "I smell roses and sweet flower fragrance. I see a pink, slightly wet hole," as she opened it up wide with both of her hands.

"Good," she said.

"Now, what do you want to do with what you see?"

Responding, he said, "I want to stick my meat in your love hole and suck milk out of your titties."

She remained silent but positioned herself above his rock-hard cock, with the head at her pink opening, her legs positioned precisely right, above 11 inches of dark meat. She looked at him and said, "Yes, you may."

She then slammed down as hard as she could, taking the whole 11 inches with one hard thundering thump. She didn't fuck it; her pussy swallowed it.

Scott was stunned for a minute. Nothing like this has ever happened before. No one has ever taken him like that in the past. He almost shot off into her right then and there, but it didn't.

This hesitation made her even more aggressive, placing her right titty in his mouth, closing her eyes, and bending back slightly; she didn't move.

Sweet intoxicating milk began squirting in his mouth as he sucked her right beautiful large nipple.

Then something entered the head of his cock; it felt like a tube. It didn't hurt but felt strange; suddenly, it reached his balls, entering both simultaneously, causing him to climax immediately.

Her body was siphoning the sperm directly from his balls. She tilted her head back in a climactic orgasm; she was moaning, ah oh, ah oh. She was in extreme pleasure.

Scott's whole body tilted back as he was also in extreme pleasure; this lasted a few minutes.

When she finished, she got up.

Three others walked in with a beautiful fur-covered cot rolling on wheels; she sat on, then laid down naked, her stomach was slightly puffy from all the sperm she had drained from the Commander.

They walked out with her.

The two who had been observing said, "Al'ecia is a born breeder our new Queen.' 'All this new kind of sex is bothering the natural order of things; the females want to fuck you.' 'However, we tried telling them there are only a few of these new Males there is not enough to appease everyone."

"Because of Queen Al'ecia's talent, she will drain you every three days, and then we will use the cum sucked out to impregnate hundreds.

"After a few more sessions, her pussy will own you forever.' 'You Male-ones are dangerous, but we have ways of handling you; they walked out."

Ia'lena and the rescue

As the sun-moon moved to noon position, Ia'lena arose from her couch, walking outside towards the tea leaf tree; one of the birds whose name was Wonderful had camped out in an old nest. She whistled; it flew up to her; they both left down the cobblestone road and Bio-transported to the Command Edifice Building.

She walked up to the wall where the Commander was staying; at the top near the roof was a rectangle window one foot wide by four feet long it was open, the little bird flew up with Ia'lena's urging.

Hearing the noise coming from outside, causing him to arouse from his slumber, he saw the bird as it dropped a black object from its beak. He picked up the communication-looking hair device and looked out the window seeing Ia'lena. He waved, motioning thanks.

She moved quickly back home with the baby bird Wonderful.

He pushed the com pin activating the command Robot, speaking instructions to rescue Lisa first, assess, then get him if the situation was favorable.

The Command Bot in stealth mode drifted up into the air, it had already been monitoring the Commander, and Lisa thus was waiting for commands. It headed towards the Edifice command building is where Lisa is; no one was there. The Bot traveled to the room and laser beamed the bolt lock and doorknob.

Lisa aroused from sleep, looked, then jumped up, saying, yeah! I am free, thank you, holding the Bot tight. The command Bot levitated up, taking her back to the lander. After dropping her off, it went towards where the Commander was.

yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers
12