A Strange Planet called Zigrida Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, many of the planet's females meandering around and a troop of guards. It took a stun bomb from its holding belt, throwing it at the feet of the guards; it busted, stunning everyone in sight.

The alarm's siren honked; the Bot shot three of them; however, some were still sounding off in the distance.

The Bot flew into the Commander's holding room hall, lasering the doorknob melting it, it opened. The Commander said to the Bot, "Boy is it good to see you." He stood on its metallic foot, lifting off with it up into the air heading towards the landing ship.

Then Leilani arrived on the command grounds; she told the three that ran in with her to use their combined telepathy, "Telling the Bot to return to the ground."

The Bot stopped, turning around.

Commander Scott said, "Wait, what are you doing, Command-Bot?"

It didn't respond as it descended back down with him.

Lisa observing from the landing ship and began rewriting its software to receive only commands from her immediately!

These new commands would take a few minutes before the override would kick in. Commander Scott told the Bot, "to slow down, it did."

Leilani said to the others, "Get me some rope quick," as the Bot continued to make a slow descent towards them.

But before the women could grab the Commander and the Bot, it received the new instructions. Levitating back up quickly, it fired its jets heading towards the lander.

Leilani looked up, seeing the Robot had somehow deflected her telepathy, said to the other young females gathered, "I will find a way to control them things if it's the last thing I ever do," as she pumped her fist into the air.

Arriving at the lander, the Commander and Lisa hugged.

Lisa said. "Let's get out of here."

The lander lifted and shot up into the air in stealth mode, en route to the mothership Enigma in orbit.

The Earth Space-Ship Imperium

Captain Sarah switched places with commander McCartney taking over the Quilotoa as she took the Imperium. Using thrusters, positioned the ship under the radiation bubble.

She said, "Okay, let's get ready to go at light-speed, Mach 1.

The navigator replied, "Yes, Sir Mach 1."

"Science officer, give me an ETA on getting us through this stuff, and I want to know if the mag re-enforced shielding is weakening, understood?" Stated the Captain.

Yes, sir." She replied.

Commander Sarah pushed the ship-wide intercom saying, "Everyone strap in, we will be doing a procedure never done before, going through a cloud of radiation at space-light speed, you have 5 minutes, commander out." She looked at her watch when it reached zero; she looked at the navigator.

She hit the navigation panel sending the ship in light speed Mach 1.

Woosh, rattle, clicking the Imperium flew in.

The Science officer said, "ETA captain is 1/2 hour,"

"Thank you," she replied.

The Science officer said, "This radiation is thickening, sir."

Sarah hit the com panel, "Engineering, how is our magnetic wave shielding holding up?"

No answer, "The com panels are down, sir," came from the ship's systems operator.

Suddenly the ship rocked, and then there was a booming sound. The light engine stopped working. Commander Sarah said, "Navigator, how are the sub-light engines?"

"Fine, sir."

"ETA now?" science officer.

She replied, "12 hours, commander."

"Engineering? Oh no." came from Sarah. Then instructed the system operator to get to engineering and report on the mag shielding. Asap.

"Yes, sir." She went running to the door.

Finally, Sarah got a report from engineering, the mag wave shielding was holding for the moment, but they were unsure for more than 10 hours.

The Science officer then informed the Captain the radiation was thickening, and the musical sound resonance they had heard had stopped.

Another 14 hours went by, the ship made it through, but the light-speed engines were a pile of junk.

They continued to the nebula IYG 54 to search for the Enigma using sub-light speed engines.

The Spaceship Quilotoa at the radiation bubble

Meanwhile, Captain McCartney's all-male team operating the Quilotoa were busy setting up the Subspace Radio Systems when the Musical Resonance beam stopped, giving them nothing to focus on; still, they had the coordinates, so he ordered them to push on.

Captains Log: Commander McCartney reporting the news of Captain Sarah had not been received since she entered the radiation bubble. We have set up a subspace communications relay. However, we are unable to get any signal through. The last broken pieces of messages we received were that the light-speed engines were down, to add, he informed them the Musical Resonance Signal had ceased. He was waiting for additional instructions from earth command.

Admiral George responded, "This is the second ship we have lost; not even a probe can survive the radiation.' 'Which both commanders should have tried first, sending one to go through all the way, then reviewing the effects, we are suspending all operations.' 'Stay at your present location, for the time being, continue the subspace signal, George out."

To be continued.

12