A Stranger at a Bar

Story Info
A stranger joins her in the bathroom.
1.6k words
4.44
70.2k
118
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a Friday night. I have just gotten off of work and decide to de-stress at the bar near my job. I work as a receptionist at a law firm downtown. The day had been especially long with divorce cases which resulted in quite of bit of disgruntled and restless clients I had to deal with. The day didn't end quick enough. I had decided on slacks and a button up blouse today and didn't bother changing.

I sit at the bar, ordering a rum and coke on the rocks. The bar has a medium size crowd and is slightly loud. I scan the bar recognizing a few people who frequent it but many I haven't seen before. I finish the first drink quickly trying to let go of the awful day I had as quickly as possible.

I order another drink. I begin to flip my shoe back and forth on my foot sipping on the second. That's when I see him.

At the end of the bar there is a man; tall with dark hair. He is looking directly at me, his eyes piercing through his glasses. He looks in his late 20's maybe 30's with a strong jawline. The side of his mouth raises as we make eye contact and he winks at me devilishly.

I look back down at my drink breaking contact.

A few moments, and another drink later, I'm in the small area people have gathered to dance. My hips and arms sway to the music, my eyes close. I open them, spotting the guy at the end of the bar again. He's watching me. I decide since he's watching me anyway, let's make a show of it.

I begin to dance more seductively, watching his eyes roam over my body hungrily. My hips dip and twirl. My hands follow the path trailing up my thighs and torso. They trace the outline of my chest releasing one of the top buttons. I spin around, my back now to him and play in my hair letting it fall back to hit my waist. I let the music fill me and move with it.

When I turn back around, I notice that he's no longer at the end. In fact, he doesn't appear to be anywhere in the bar it seems. I feel disappointed. I was enjoying performing for someone, but I continue to dance for a bit until I feel a bit of perspiration on my forehead.

I walk into the single occupancy bathroom. I begin to run the water over my hands patting my face.

I hear the door open behind me and close. I remove my hands from my face and look up at the mirror. The guy from the bar is behind me. I try to turn around but he is quicker than I am and right behind me, his hands pinning my wrist to the sink.

"What are you doing?" I squeak.

His lips are on my neck, running across my collar bone. "I'm giving you what you came here for." His hands yank my pants down to under my ass. "Scream if you want."

His voice was insistent. As though he was daring me to do it. His hand goes around my neck.

"Nothing?" His other hand slaps my ass hard.

I make a loud yelp, his dick against my rear. I feel his hands part my ass. His dick slips between my pussy lips. He releases the cheeks trapping his penis between them. His hand venture up to my blouse and he begins to undo the few buttons holding the shirt together. I look into the mirror and watch his hands slide under my bra fully enveloping my breast. He then begins to slowly slide between me, rubbing his dick up and down my slit. The head begins to hit my clit with every pass and I grip the sink for stability.

The feeling is euphoric, every pass creates a strong ache inside of me for more. He fondles my breast while using them to pull his body closer to mine. I feel my wetness start to leak out over his dick and the sound echoes in the room. I begin to moan which only fuels him more as he strokes past me.

I feel his fingers encircle my nipples as he kisses up the back of my neck and my ear. He removes his hands from my bra. One intertwines itself in my hair pushing my face against the mirror while the other pulls my legs further apart. My body is in an L position and I can no longer see him behind me.

His dick drops away from my pussy and then suddenly, without warning, his fingers are inside of me. He holds me firmly over the counter as his fingers aggressively fuck me. He is hard and deliberate coaxing more and more wetness out of me.

I'm panting and squirming and thrusting myself back against his hand. He curls his fingers back going deeper inside of me. His motions are rapid, giving me no time to catch my breath.

He retracts his fingers from inside of me. His arms grab me by the waist and spin me around to face him. His hand is on the back of my neck in my hair pulling my face into his and he kisses me greedily. His dick finds its way back between my folds and he continues running his shaft along it. My hands are behind me, trying to support myself as I raise on my tip toes to give him better access.

He pulls me up onto the counter and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist. He continues to kiss me as he positions his dick at my opening. He grabs my hips and pierces me on his member. I scream into his mouth as he darts his tongue into mine. He kisses me hard thrusting into me feverishly. My hands grasp the mirror trying to find something to brace during each impact.

His hand come up freeing one of my breast only to be enveloped in his mouth. He swirled his tongue over the erect nipple teasing it with the tip. He pulls my ass closer to the edge of the counter. My hips move to meet his as he forces his dick deep inside of me. The intensity is driving me insane and I feel my pussy begging him for more.

He is groaning loudly as he sinks into me; the room fills with the sound of my ass hitting against his thighs. He lifts his head and his hand goes up to grab my hair pulling my head back.

He looks me in the eye as he slowly pulls his dick out of me leaving just the tip in. He begins to meticulous pump in and out of me never breaking eye contact. My toes were curling and I felt my pussy hum.

He slips his thumb into my mouth and I accept it willingly. He pulls it out slowly and it comes out glistening. His thumb goes down to my clit as he starts to play with me.

I start moaning even louder. "Oh fuck." I reach out and grab his arm looking down at his dick sliding in and out of me and his finger on my clit. I return to his gaze. "Don't stop," I beg.

He growls loudly and his thumb speeds up on my button. The combination is driving me insane. I close my eyes, taking it all in.

He grabs my hair harder and pulls. "Look at me," he commands.

I open my eyes and look at him pleading for release. He pulls out of me and begins to rub his dick up and down my slit and clit. His dick is long and thick, curving up a bit. His hand grips it tightly and I can't help but imagine it back gripping my neck in the same manner. I can feel myself getting even more wet.

He puts just the tip of his cock back inside of me and moves his hand to my hip. We stay like this for a moment and then he slams into me hard, hitting my cervics. It hurts, but so good, making me scream and moan at the same time. He continues this over and over and over again becoming rougher and rougher. My pussy was throbbing and the feeling washes throughout my entire body.

"Holy fuck, I think I'm going to cum," I purr.

His hand moves to my neck lifting my chin to look deeper into his eyes. His pace quickens and he is slamming into me furiously. He is using my waist to pull me in deeper. I feel his dick throbbing inside of me and can tell he's getting close too.

Were both getting lost in the feeling and I feel the orgasm build in my belly. My body is getting hot.

The first wave hits me and I'm trying to pull him closer and deeper inside of me. I begin to cum on his dick, my pussy gripping it insistently.

"Yes," I scream out, "Yes,God yes. "

I feel his dick begin to throb inside of me and he continues pounding in and out of me.

"Fuck," he moans. He begins to slow down, dragging his member out of me and going back in. He eventually pulls out completely and I gasp at the emptyness. He kissed me, his tongue finding mine and playing in my mouth. I drink it in and we kiss hungrily. He finally let's me go and we're both panting.

"I'm Michael by the way," he smiles down at me and pets my face.