All Comments on 'A Stranger Fingered Me at the Bar'

by Officelady1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LooneyLooneyalmost 2 years ago

Very good chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This just shows the power dominate men have on women. My wife after many years of being in the hotwife and swinging lifestyle found a dominant bull. He started slowly with her but made it clear to me that he was going to turn her into a real slut. And over a period of a couple of months he did. The pivotal moment she became his slut was when he finally took her virgin ass. He had worked slowly on her but when he took her she turned into another woman.

She would meet him on her days off. She would fuck him and some of his friends. Usually two or three at a time. He loved her to dress with lingerie under a short skirt and see though top and take us to a strip club and expose her to other men. He would invite the guys to join us and encourage them to feel her up discreetly. Then Ken would envite them to come with us to a nearby lifestyle club that allowed single guys where they could play with her openly. Then he would take her in the back room so she would suck and fuck them all in an open area where others could see what a slut she was and use her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your husband is too good for a cheating skank like you. I hope he finds out you're fucking other men and divorce a lying bitch like you.. that way he can have a chance for happiness. I feel sorry for your poor husband. Fucking ho... I hope you get every STDs out there and die of AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. I've fingered several women at parties, some may have been married, they liked it.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

Why in the world did this cheating whore ever get married? Too bad I can't give a minus score.

WolfWifeWolfWifeover 1 year ago

I would have loved to have the courage to submit this way to a guy. But, at the same time, I would have not liked that my own husband would be this oblivious to my mischief! That guy simply is leaving his trophy wife as if he didn’t care what happened with a guy that in front of him took liberties and showed a communion that went against his interest.

I love have my man to participate, or at least watch.

Hub loves when things are getting hot between me and another guy, and would kill if denied witnessing it all. Besides, my own strongest turn-on is looking into his flaming eyes as the surges of lust, passion, and pangs of jealousy mix wash thru him when he is so close, watching in absolute silence as I am being ravished by a stranger.

Like this adventure of Officelady (great!), I was once fingered to the most shattering orgasm in the crowded dance floor of a bar, only that my husband was closely watching the whole action from ten feet away. He stood up and help holding me when I exploded, as I was getting real close to stumbling on my heels from the humping my hips did by themselves, and he knew my legs would gave up next. John Doe never let go my waist as we were dancing, as he didn’t either remove his finger from me until I got back to earth, so I ended sandwiched by birth hunks, both in the dance floor and the rest of the night, in our resort suite, mmmmmm!

Thanks for the memories you brought, OfficeLady !

WolfWifeWolfWifeover 1 year ago

I don’t understand why people who dislike the theme, take so much effort in …

1.-Reading the whole story; and then…

2.-Complaining so bitterly about the way the characters react to the situation.

This tales are for fun, guys. Certainly, this kind of “feedback” will not steer the author away from the line, nor shoo us readers from indulging in the readings.

True life or an invention, I am here to have a good time and, if possible, relate to the narrative so I can have an imaginary share of the lust and pleasure involved.

Sweet, gentle kiss to everybody, and thanks for the kind authors that share their work.

DchargerDcharger10 months ago

WOWzers . . . . Have mixed feelings but great story over all.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

officelady1

Another fantastic short story!! A crowded dance floor with the lights dimmed makes for a fine place to tease a sexy lady.

joe

loverofone@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOfficelady1@Officelady1
33 year old woman, recently married. Starting to explore new chapter in my life on my own and wanted to share it with you. I hope you enjoy my adventures: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6618311&page=submissions