A Stranger in the Club

Story Info
How a stranger turned into my preference.
2.1k words
4.39
2.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cousins were visiting London for the first time, and I volunteered to show them around. We visited the Science and History Museums, some of the iconic sites in the city and did lots of shopping. On Friday, the younger ones were not keen on more sight seeing but expressed an interest in going to a night club. We agreed the time that I would pick them up and I went off to find an outfit.

Being tall and athletic, I found a sexy red dress with a naughty split over the left leg. I looked so sexy that the lady in charge of the changing rooms told me "You look so hot."

My underwear was showing through the dress, but that was never going to be an issue because I had no intention of wearing any. After buying the dress, I went to get a manicure and a pedicure to compliment this sexy outfit.

Fully dressed and about to leave, I made one last check in the mirror. To say I had achieved the look I was going for was an understatement. I had to take a couple of pictures to post on social media.

We entered the club, and I was receiving a lot of attention. Men were approaching, telling me how sexy I looked, and offering drinks. I thanked them for the compliments but politely declining their drinks.

I was dancing off to the side when I noticed a tall, muscular man, standing in the shadows. He was dancing alone, drinking a beer. Even though he was dancing by himself, his dancing was suggestive. The way he was moving his hips, made me wonder if he moved his hips like that during sex.

My cousins were not enjoying the music and when they informed me, I took them home. I, on the other hand, was in the mood to party so I went back to the club. I went back upstairs to see if Mr. Handsome was still there, and hopefully dance with him. I was disappointed however, because he wasn't there, so I continued to dance alone.

I was rejecting another man when I saw Mr. Handsome emerge from the stairs with drink. My mood immediately lifted, and I adjusted my position so that I was directly opposite him and in his line of sight. We made eye contact and when he smiled, it seemed to light up his face. My pussy twitched as the adrenaline began to flow through my body. I took a step forward so that he could get a better view of my body, hoping he would respond in kind.

The DJ began to play Reggae and I began to move my hips to the rhythm. I had the full attention of Mr. Handsome by this time, so I added a little spice by turning around and showing him my ass. By the time I had turned back to face him, he was walking slowly towards me. He held out his hand, like a real gentleman, and I accepted.

The combination of his hip movement, his hard body, and the way he was holding me, began to turn me on. He slid his hand gently down my back, stopping at the beginning of my butt, and began to lightly massage the area. It felt so good that I pulled him tightly into my body.

I was enjoying the gentle massage of my lower back when I felt his finger in between the crack of my ass. My pussy reacted instantly by twitching as no one had ever done that to me before.

Mr. Handsome turned me around, wrapped his arms around me, and pulled me into his body. I was now enveloped in his arms and his aura. His musculature, the way we were dancing, and the way he was touching me, all served to make me hornier. I rubbed my butt on his dick, hoping to get a response and get an indication of what I will be working with later. I got the response I had hoped for, and it felt big.

He placed his hand about two inches above my clit and applied a little pressure. That forced me to push my butt back into him, while he pressed his dick against me. He increased the sensations on my pussy by extending his finger to just above my clit. That made me so horny that I knew if he kept this up, I would cum. It felt that good.

He had his head on my shoulder when he said, "You smell so good." He followed that statement with a gentle kiss to my neck and a soft nibble of my earlobe. That was it. I grabbed his hand and led him to the exit. On the way to the car, I introduced myself and he told me his name was Robert.

We drove to the nearest hotel, but it was full. We tried two more hotels, but they were full as well. I was going to get fucked and nothing was going to stop me. Suddenly, I had a great idea. My office. I gave him directions and we sped down the road.

I entered the building, switched the alarm off, but instead of going to my office, I went into the boardroom. I kicked off my shoes, sat on the edge of the table, spreading my legs, and exposed my naked pussy.

Robert dropped his jeans to expose long, thick, perfectly shaped dick. It was easily 10 inches long with a lovely head. The sight of his dick made my pussy twitch very hard.

I pulled his head down to my pussy and he went to work. To say this man was a skilled pussy eater would be an understatement. Robert licked either side of my clit, rubbed the rough side of his tongue on my clit, and licked the entrance to my pussy. When he wanted me to cum, he sucked my clit into his mouth and flicked it quickly. I tried to get away, but he had his huge hands under my butt, holding me in place.

I had my legs locked around his upper back, with both hands pulling his head into my pussy. Each time I came, I applied more and more pressure to his head. I had just recovered from another massive orgasm, when Robert pushed a thick finger into my ass and another into my pussy. I lost it. I remember slapping his head before I collapsed on the table, shaking.

When I unlocked his head, he released my clit and stood up. I was lying flat on the table, breathing heavily when he pulled me to the edge of the table. Suddenly, my pussy was full of dick. I sat up immediately, eyes and mouth wide open as he began to fuck me with long, powerful strokes. He placed one leg on his shoulder and supported the other while he fucked me. Those long, powerful strokes was sending me crazy. Each time the head of his dick passed my cervix, I got closer and closer to another massive orgasm.

The table was wet, the floor beneath him was wet and I kept cumming. I asked him if he was going to cum soon, and he shook his head from side to side. I had to remind him that we can't stay here too long.

"Can I cum in you?" he asked.

"Absolutely not," I replied sharply.

He smiled and pulled his dick out of me. I thought he was stopping until I felt the head of his dick entering into my ass. It was then understood the question. With a constant force, all 10 inches of dick slid up my ass.

"OH MY GOD," I shouted as I was dealing with the pain.

Soon, my ass loosened up enough for the pain to turn to pleasure. My dripping pussy was lubricating his dick, which helped to ease the pain. With my ass loosening, he began to fuck me harder. His grip on me got tighter, and he began to growl. He told me he was cumming soon and to rub my clit. Within seconds of me touching my clit, I came hard. The pulsing of my pussy transferred to his dick and made him cum, deep in my ass.

We made sure to leave the boardroom clean before we left, and he took me back to my car.

Back to work Monday and we had our weekly meeting in the boardroom. I was smiling for the entire meeting because my manager was sitting at the end of the table where I got fucked.

The following week was our annual retreat. Every year, the event doubled as a training session and a celebratory event for all of our hard work.

I sent all of the relevant details to Robert for him to join me for some overnight fun. With the number of times I came on Friday night, one would think I was satisfied, but I was even more horny. I was going to get a chance to see what he could do in the comfort of a bedroom.

Robert arrived about 9:30 pm and I wasted no time. I pushed him up against the door and kissed him deeply. He slipped his hand between my legs, found my clit and rubbed it softly. My eyes rolled back into my head, as I fought the urge to cum. I pulled away from him and sat on the table, to replicate last Friday night's session. Well, the fucking I got that night was like nothing I've ever had.

Not only was Robert in good shape, he had excellent sexual stamina. He fucked me for two hours straight, breaking only to change position or location in the room. He fucked me in front of the bathroom mirror so that I would have a visual to go along with what I was feeling. When I thought I was going to pass out, I told him I needed a rest. He obliged and opened a bottle wine that he had brought.

As we finished the bottle, I started to think with my pussy again, and began to play with his dick. Well, it didn't take long for me to be on all fours, being fucked hard from behind, and cumming like there was no tomorrow.

He eventually maneuvered me into a spoon position and let me know he was going to cum soon. From what happened on our first meeting, I knew what was about to happen. I had prepared my ass for this eventuality. I went to my training session that day with one of my toys in my ass, making sure it was ready.

He slid his well lubricated dick into my ass, and then wrapped his arms around me. He began to play with my nipples and my clit at the same time, making me squeal and squirm. Soon, he picked up the pace and was slamming his dick into me. I gripped his arms, opened my mouth but nothing legible came out. All I heard was a combination of the guttural sound I was making and his growling. My empty pussy was clamping violently and with a dick in my ass, my orgasm was even more intense.

We remained in the spoon position while we recovered. I drifted off to sleep and was awakened by a fully dressed Robert, gently shaking me. He kissed me goodnight, and I went straight back to sleep.

I sat down in the training session the next day, and the lady next to me happened to be the lady in the room next to mine.

She leant over and said "Someone had a great night last night."

"What you heard was the best sex of my life." We giggled like school girls, and I told her about the size of the dick I was working with, along with some other details later that day.

Every time I'm around that man, we always end it with a fuck. It didn't matter what time of the day it was, I never missed an opportunity. There was one night, after dinner, I was so horny that I couldn't wait until we got back to my house. I rode his dick in someone's drive way.

Needless to say, he became my preferred dick. We were both very clear on what we had, and I was free to explore my sexual side. We agreed that we would be honest and tell the other about our sexploits. He knew how sexual I was, but never tried to curb it. Instead, he would give me what he called a 'Punishment' fuck, every time anyone touched my pussy. A punishment fuck was him showing no mercy and pounding my pussy in the same position until he came.

In my opinion, a win-win (wink)