Teacher to Escort

Story Info
A teacher accidentally becomes an escort.
8.9k words
4.73
48.2k
94
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louisesy
Louisesy
685 Followers

All characters in this work of fiction are eighteen years of age and older. This story is also protected under copyright and only Literotica have my permission to print this story.

Part One

It was a Tuesday evening. I was sat in my apartment, marking pupils assignments over a glass of wine, when I heard a knock on the door. Needing a break anyway, I downed the last mouthful of wine and made my way through my apartment to see who was paying me a visit at 9.30pm at night.

"Carly!" I said, opening my door to find my glamorous neighbour standing there with a suitcase, looking like she was going away somewhere.

Carly was a beautiful slim blonde. She was twenty-five and a sex worker. She preferred to use the term escort, but I'd long ago lost count of the amount of businessmen paying her a visit, and spending a couple of hours in her company.

My blonde neighbour and I became friends when she moved in two years ago. She eventually became open with me about what she did, even offering me the opportunity to quit teaching and earn ten times my salary in a month. I of course respectfully declined.

"Sorry to bother you, Louise," she sounded apologetic but we both knew she wasn't really. "I'm heading out of town for a few days. A week actually. Could you keep an eye on my apartment for me, and feed socks while I'm gone?" Socks was her black cat with white feet, hence the name.

"Sure I can. Where are you going?" I asked, accepting the key to her apartment.

"I'm off to London to make some content with a friend. Onlyfans," Carly giggled.

"Say no more," I rolled my eyes. "When are you back home?"

"I'll be back Sunday evening. Say, around six o'clock. Socks is fed and sleeping for now. You don't need to feed him until the morning."

"Ok. I'll pop in before and after work. Have fun and be safe," I smiled.

"Don't you worry about that," Carly grinned. "Thanks, Louise, you're a gem! I better dash. I'll see you on Sunday."

Returning to the papers I decided to call it a night. I had to be up early for school the next morning, so anymore wine wasn't going to end well. The next morning I went to Carly's apartment before work, to see to socks the cat. He was a gorgeous little thing.

On my return home I visited Carly's apartment again. Socks was meowing at the door, desperate for food. I fed him and gave him some smooths before checking on the apartment. The place was spotless, which didn't surprise me, given the way Carly looked after her personal appearance.

Checking all the windows were still locked, I ended up in Carly's bedroom. It was well furnished with mirrored wardrobes and a double bed. I ran my hand across the white silk quilt. It felt super smooth against my skin. I giggled, wondering how many men had paid to have sex with Carly in that bed.

Coming over curious, I went and opened a wardrobe. Expensive outfits hung from posh hangers. Everything from sexy dresses to hot dresses. I opened the next wardrobe and burst out laughing. There hung a few kinky leather outfits. On the shoe racks at the bottom ran a line of perfectly placed shoes. Talk about OCD, I thought.

I then went over to Carly's drawers for a nose. She had expensive jewellery, also perfectly positioned, on show inside their boxes with the lids removed. I wanted to take a few out for a closer inspection, but the preciseness of everything told me Carly would know I'd been snooping.

Working my way down through the drawers I found every type of underwear you could think of. All manner of bras and knickers. The last drawer had me gasping. Inside was a treasure trove of sex toys. Some of them I couldn't work out what they were used for. Carly kept a variety of dildos, vibrators, whips and binds. I closed the drawers and left the apartment, feeling like I'd betrayed my friends trust.

However, over the next few evenings my curiosity had me snooping deeper and deeper. I don't know what I was looking for exactly, so I searched with intrigue, getting a glimpse into Carly's life. Her apartment was so much tidier than mine. As a thirty-year-old high school teacher I felt embarrassed I couldn't keep my place half as organised as Carly's, but then I wasn't charging men to come to my apartment for sex.

Friday evening came. The end of the working week for me. I had so much marking to do I could have cried. I opened a bottle of wine and ordered a takeaway, telling myself I'd have the night off. It wasn't until around 7.30pm that I remembered about socks. I quickly jumped off the sofa and hurried off to Carly's apartment without any footwear.

Poor socks was beside himself. Meowing like crazy. I soon had him purring when I put his bowl of food down and emptied his litter tray. With two glasses of wine slushing around inside my skull, I went into Carly's bedroom. I opened the wardrobes and brushed my hand softly across the hanging outfits.

A smile spread across my face as I lifted a racy looking dress off the rail. Closing the door, I held it up against my body and smiled into the mirror. Carly and I were around the same height. 5ft 6inches. We were also both slim and busty. While Carly had paid for her D cups, mine were natural.

The dress was something I'd never dream of buying, let alone wearing out in public. In the privacy of Carly's apartment, however, I had this sudden need, this impulsive desire to put it on, just to see how I would look in something so daring.

Giggling, I unzipped and removed my black pencil skirt before unbuttoning and removing my white blouse. I hadn't changed after school. Excited, I rolled down my black tights and knickers and unhooked my white bra, leaving me naked in my friends bedroom. I glanced at my figure in the mirror, telling myself I would make a good escort. That made me laugh out loud.

Slipping the dress from the hanger, I stepped into the red fabric and pulled it up to my waist. My naked breasts bounced before I pulled the dress higher over my chest. My nipples were rock hard and I had goose bumps on and around my areoles. I was no doubt aroused and having fun.

It was very fiddly, but carefully I managed to zip the dress up my back. A few adjustments here and there and I had the dress stuck to my body. It clung to my curves, accentuating them. I felt amazing. I felt sexy. I looked hot. I'd been out of the dating game for so long I forgot what it felt like to dress up sexy, not that I'd ever dressed as risqué as this before.

The red dress had a plunge, cut out, lace up front. It stretched across my busty chest, revealing so much flesh. The lace was tight enough that it gave my breasts a lift and deep cleavage, but not too tight that the mini dress looked too small. In fact, it was an exciting and surprisingly perfect fit.

Admiring my reflection in the mirror, I frizzed my hair out with my fingers and left it draping over my shoulders and down my back. I needed more. I went to Carly's drawer and used some of her make-up to give myself the escort look, whatever that was. I looked desperate by the time I'd finished. My lips were a seductive deep red, and my face was bright and alluring with the mascara, eye shadow and blush.

I told myself not to do it, but I'd gone so far I then told myself it didn't matter. I swapped my ear rings for a pair of Carly's diamond ones, and then lifted the matching diamond neckline out of its box. It sparkled expensively just above the top layer of lace above my breasts.

"Shoes!" I snapped out loud.

Scanning across the immaculate line of shoes, it could only be one pair. Matching red criss-cross ankle strap sandals, with steep stiletto heels. They were a little tight around my feet, and they hurt when I walked, but the look was completed.

Parading around Carly's bedroom as if I were on a catwalk, socks walked in and gave me that blank look that cats do. He then trotted back out and left me to it. Now I was dressed I didn't want to undress, so I stayed as I was for at least another fifteen minutes.

Then, three confident knocks sounded on Carly's apartment door. Each one made me jump, more frightened than the last. I froze right there on the spot. My heart began to race as I thought of an explanation should it be Carly returning home early. Three more knocks came. I knew it wasn't my friend. She would have used a key.

"Carly! It's me, George!" came a man's deep voice on the other side of the door.

"George? What the hell?" I muttered in a panic too myself. I had to get changed and hope the guy would leave. Whoever he was, he obviously didn't know or remember that Carly had gone away.

"Don't keep me waiting, Carly! I know you're in there." The man was chuckling.

I walked to the door and looked through the spy hole. An enlarged view of a handsome man in a shirt holding a bunch of flowers was smiling and waiting.

"Jesus, Louise," I blasted myself, taking a few deep breaths before I eventually opened the door. I should have kept it closed to inform the man Carly wasn't home until Sunday.

"Oh!" he stood back surprised to see me, a boring brunette high school teacher, instead of a hot blonde escort. "You're not Carly, but you're just as hot, if not hotter," he added, running his eyes up and down my body and all over my bulging lace covered breasts. "Is she home, sweetheart?"

The man walked into the apartment before I had a chance to explain. "She... she... Carly's not here until Sunday." I tried to compose myself.

"She never said anything to me when I booked a meeting with her. I'm George by the way, and you are...?"

"Lou... Lucy!" I reacted quickly, giving him a false name.

"I wasn't aware she let other girls use her apartment," George smiled, placing the flowers down on the hallway table. I'm guessing you have a client coming over dressed like that. You're beautiful, Lucy."

My eyes blinked wildly in shock. I was being mistaken for an escort. "No! No! I don't have any clients! I'm not a..."

"So you're available tonight?" George interrupted me with a wide grin." He looked to be in his mid to late forties and very handsome, but I was no escort.

"I... I'm... just a friend of Carly's. I'm looking after the place while she's away." I took a few steps back and hit the wall with my back.

"Dressed like that?" George raised an eyebrow and smirked. "If you have no clients, Lucy, and Carly is out of town, then what do you suggest we do? I'll pay you fifty percent extra."

I gasped as George produced a wad of cash from his back pocket. I had no idea how much he was holding up, or how much Carly charged, but I wasn't about to have sex with this man, one of my friends punters.

"You don't understand!" I was panicking inside, but somehow how keeping my cool on the outside. "I'm not like Carly!"

"Ohhh, I can see that, Lucy." George stepped up to me and cupped the side of my face. "You're twice as beautiful. You're also natural," he said, glancing down at my breasts."

"Huh?" I gasped, shocked, confused and aroused. I was in a state of stress like nothing before. I'd have taken ten thousand assignments to mark by morning if would get me out of this surreal situation.

"Mmm, let's stop messing around and get down to business, hey, Lucy." George spoke softly with desire in his gentle but dominant tone.

I was powerless to act or speak as he shoved a load of turned over notes into the lace dress and then kissed me. It happened so quickly and naturally that I couldn't respond. George ran his fingers through my hair and I kissed him back. I was breathing heavily while he moaned into my mouth. The kiss was the hottest kiss I could ever remember. It beat anything I'd experienced before.

"Let's move this to the bedroom, Lucy. I need to see you without the dress on."

I was suddenly being led by the hand into Carly's bedroom. George took complete control as I failed to do anything to stop him. My body wanted this, but my mind was racing so fast I couldn't think straight.

I took the money out of the dress and threw it down on the floor. Not in anger or disgrace, I just didn't want it looking like I'd just been bought. George chuckled at me doing it then he turned me around so my back was to him.

"Are you new to this, Lucy?" he whispered as he kissed the back of my neck. "You seem very tense. Relax. I'm a nice guy."

A bolt of electricity shot up my spine as the zipper at the back of the dress was pulled down in the opposite direction.

"This is my first time," I sighed heavily. My knees were starting to buckle and my hands were shaking as the zipper reached the base of my spine.

"Mmm. If you prefer, we can pretend we just met at a bar." George kissed around my neck, causing me to moan.

"Ok," I breathed, accepting I was about to have sex with this stranger in Carly's apartment.

Instead of pulling the dress down my body, George ran his hands up the front of my body to my breasts. He cupped them from underneath and lifted them up.

"Mmm, so full and soft," he groaned, whilst nibbling on my right ear lobe. "I'm going to make sure we both enjoy this night, Lucy."

I closed my eyes and let my body take over. It had been quite sometime since a man had touched and kissed me like that. George was massaging my breasts through the lace, kissing my neck. He was showing more of his excitement than I was, until he finally pulled the dress down my body.

My breasts bounced free and were seconds later in his hands. He lifted and squeezed them, whispering how amazing they were before he gently played with my erect, sensitive nipples. George told me he preferred natural girls, then he removed the dress. The material clung so tight to my body he ended up rolling it down my body, over my curves.

"Mmm, no panties. You are a naughty girl, aren't you, Lucy," he breathed into my ear. I couldn't speak. Only sighs and gasps came out of my mouth.

George kissed his way down my back and legs until the dress was around my ankles. He groaned as I stepped out of it, then he grabbed and squeezed my buttocks, nuzzling his face into the soft flesh and kissing my cheeks.

"Mmm, so sexy," he moaned, walking me towards the bed. I didn't know what to expect exactly, so I let out a deep sigh when he bent me over the bed and slapped my right cheek. "Spread those beautiful legs, Lucy."

With my hands sunk into the bed, bent over with my large breasts hanging down, I shuffled my feet across the carpet, a little further than shoulder width apart.

"That's lovely." George groaned behind me, running a firm hand up the back of my right leg to my arse, where he spanked it a little harder and caused me to jump and moan.

I was so turned on I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip in anticipation. I was so sensitive, feeling and enjoying his hand wandering across the backs of my legs and buttocks. His breathing was noticeably controlled and aroused. His hand then slipped between my legs and I felt a finger trace the length of my wet slit.

"Perfect," he said, pushing his finger up to my clit.

"Uhh, yes," I sighed, beginning to sway gently, backwards and forwards.

"You like how that feels, Lucy? Mmm, because I sure do."

"Yes," I moaned, wanting his finger inside me.

George knew how to read me. He rubbed my clit, stroked my slit and then slipped his finger inside my pussy. I let out a long deep groan and dropped my head. My shoulders were aching and my breasts began to feel heavy, but the feeling of being fingered like that was worth it.

"Kneel on the bed, Lucy. Get onto all fours and push you're arse back. I'm going to taste you."

Again, George spanked my arse as I followed his instructions and climbed onto Carly's bed. The silky-smooth satin quilt felt wonderful against my knees and hands. I brought my hands together in front of me and rested my head. My arse was up high, presented submissively to a man I didn't know. Everything about this evening was so out of character for me. It felt liberating.

"Mmm, look at that." George sounded delighted.

He then got down on his knees behind me and spread my cheeks wide. I felt my pussy open wider and my puckered hole stretch, and then his tongue lashed up and over both openings.

"Uhhhh! Yes!" I let out my excitement.

"I think somebody likes that," George chuckled, then he did it again.

The next few moments were spent with me bent over being lewdly pleasured. I'd never let anyone touch my anal opening before, it just didn't appeal to me. I realised I had denied myself such pleasure out of fear and morals.

George gave both holes equal attention. His tongue action was sublime, gently teasing my arsehole before massaging my pussy. I was so wet I didn't want him to stop. The moment was somewhat ruined when he spat at my puckered hole, but I hadn't time to question it because his thumb was quickly pressing against it.

"There's a good girl you are, Lucy. Stay right there and I'll give you what we both need."

George stood up and I heard him unbuckle his trousers. He was still thumbing the outer edges of my anus when he freed his cock and groaned. It felt so good I barely thought about a condom. When the head of his cock rubbed along my slit, and his thumb pressed into my arse, condoms were the last thing on my mind.

"Have you taken many hung men before, Lucy?" I could visualise the smirk on his face. I was tight for the size he was trying to penetrate me with.

"Not really," I moaned, spreading my arms out in front of me.

"I can tell. Mmm, you're a dream," he said, spreading my outer lips and pushing his cock inside my pussy.

"Ahhh! Uhhhhh! Ah! Yes! Uhhhh!" I groaned as he stretched my wet pussy walls with his thick cock and pushed his thumb into my arse.

The double pleasure brought me up to my hands. I was now back in doggy position, with a thumb in my arse and a big cock in my pussy. I hadn't even seen his cock, yet there I was, taking it bareback while he thumbed my virgin arse on my friends bed.

"I'll break you in softly, Lucy. I'm a gentleman," he sniggered, pushing his full length inside me. "Yesss! That's just what I came for!"

I felt his thumb leave my arse and then his hands grabbed and held my hips. George grunted and began to fuck me. My moans soon turned to screams as he drove that cock in and out of my pussy like a piston. It went deeper than I realised I needed it. It felt so amazing I wished I could get fucked like that for hours.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming! Yes! Yes!"

"Mmm!" George started pounding me harder. Just as my orgasm was released, he grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. "Let it out, Lucy! I want to feel your tight pussy cumming on my cock!"

My orgasm exploded and then ripped through my body like a tsunami of ecstasy. Nothing came close to it. None of my ex-boyfriends or my vibrator had given me this much intensity before. I let myself go. I gave myself to George and begged him to fuck me harder. He released my hair and spanked my arse, obliging me by battering my pushy with his big cock.

Falling forwards on the bed, revelling in the silk quilt comforting the front of my hot, sweaty body, George dragged me back so my knees left the bed and my feet were on the floor. He didn't speak. He didn't ask. He simply went into Carly's sex toy drawer and found some lube.

Assuming what was coming, I remained in the aftermath of my orgasm as George spread my legs and smeared lots of lube across my puckered hole. It felt nice, even when he started fingering the lube into the hole. I gasped and let him continue. He then pulled on my waist and pressed the tip of his cock against the lubed entrance.

"It'll hurt for a few moments, Lucy. So grin and bare it. Once I'm in you'll love it. Just like Carly does."

George pressed and I screamed. He pressed harder and I strained to take the pain. It was excruciating and the muscles inside my rectum were doing their upmost to deny him entry, but George grunted and pressed on. He was right, a few moments of pain and I was gasping one long exhale of relieved breath. His cock was inside my arse. My eyes were wide open, staring straight ahead while he filled my rectum with his cock.

Louisesy
Louisesy
685 Followers