A Stranger Moves In

Story Info
Can she resist the temptation?
5.1k words
4.35
21.9k
28

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 06/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A silver-colored Ford Escape was advancing on a highway. The driver and the passenger were desperately trying to make up something to speak of. They didn't know each other at all and there was a constant risk of an awkward silence falling into the car.

They had to be the most unlikely couple that had ever left the front gates of the state penitentiary. A pretty white chick in her casual dress and a sizable black ex-con in his decade-old clothes. This did not make them odd enough alone since many kinds of girlfriends and wives, sisters and mothers, were picking up their men from there but this couple had never met before.

If something would have gone even a tiny bit differently in her life they would have never met. But now they were there. In the same car. Talking about the weather.

She had been extremely nervous to meet him. Selecting her clothes for most of her week. Wanting to look casually good but in no case too attractive or sexy. She ended up with one of her more modest dresses but now she was wishing she would have gone with some trousers. The problem with those however had been that all pants she owned were more or less tight thus showing her well-formed ass distinctively in them and she had rejected them all.

The red dress had been decent enough when she was standing but now that she was sitting and driving her car a good part of her milky white thighs were bare and visible to her companion. The passenger did not want to be rude or anything but since he hadn't seen women in years her good looks and bare thighs did not go unnoticed.

He was thinking how her small hand had felt in his own bigger paw when they greeted each other. His dark skin had created an awesome contrast with her pale one. He had tried to be as delicate as possible when he was shaking her hand. He knew his tall and bulky body alone could be intimidating to some people.

The brief touch of her hand shaking his hand still warmed him. If it hadn't been that idiot Hector ruining the moment it could have been perfect. Hector was no friend of his but just someone that had been released at the same time.

"Xavi, you lucky fucker! You're going to tap that tonight? I can't believe it! Congrats man!" Hector had called at them from a distance when he had seen her waiting for him. Xavier wanted to punch the imbecile but restrained himself and apologized for Hector's rude prison manners to Amy. Her face was as red as her dress was.

He could not let his mind wander to "tapping" anything. In fact, he had to restrain himself from thinking of or looking at her thighs. The last thing he wanted was to have a visible erection in his pants. She was everything he had imagined and so much more. From the first sight, he knew he wanted her madly.

Eating the miles of the highway with her Ford, Amy decided that the easiest topic for conversation would be the person that had brought them together. Ethan, her boyfriend had made it happen. He was someone they both knew well and without him, Xavier most definitely would not be moving in with her.

There was still part of her that did not believe she had agreed to it. She understood they were helping him out but still. Ethan's cellmate living with them for a while was just crazy.

As they talked about Ethan something changed. They were laughing and sharing stories. Telling some minor detail about him which was familiar to both of them and which brought up good memories. Xavier assured her that Ethan was handling his prison time very well and would soon return as a better version of himself.

Thinking Ethan made Amy feel warm inside. She missed him dearly. It would be only three months more so it was not that bad. The sex however could be a problem. All her adult life, she always had been sexually very active and now that she had been living in celibacy she had noticed she was getting needier every week. Having this extremely hot black man in her house would not help at all with the waiting.

Xavier's handsome appearance had hit her hard. His wide shoulders gave her the shivers and as he took her hand in his on the front yard of the prison she could feel how his grip radiated masculine strength. The other prisoner's rude comment had led her to think about what would it be like to be this black man's girlfriend or wife. To be "tapped" by him on the night.

Amy wished she could talk with Ethan somewhere private even for fifteen minutes. He had denied it but to Amy, all this felt like it was some new turn of events in the partner-swapping and role-playing game Ethan had started with her before the prison. It all began with this adventurous swinging experience they had with a couple called Destiny and Booker. After that had happened it was sometimes almost as if Ethan wanted her to like other men.

Many times they had been having sex where Ethan's interracial fantasy was prominently present and he came hard when Amy role-played how some big black stud had fucked her without him knowing about it. She played along with his cuckolding fantasies and enjoyed them also. However, in reality, such a thing had never happened behind his back. Ethan had been there on the only evening Amy had been fucked by a black man. The evening had been his idea and all the arrangements done by him.

All this combined with the fact that Xavier was black was just too big of a coincidence. Her boyfriend had to understand that he was sending a gorgeous man to live with her.

At the house, Amy showed her guest all the places. They were two sensible adults but when Amy briefly mentioned her own bedroom to Xavier she still could not help but feel very awkward. She was not inviting him into her bed or even remotely hinting at anything sexual but just saying the words "my bedroom" to him had her blushing. As if she was telling him where to find her.

Soon Xavier had settled in and she was no longer so nervous around him. It was a small wonder how well everything clicked in its place in the shortest of time. He found a job for himself and they had an easy-going relationship where most of the time they were able to live as roommates.

It didn't mean there weren't occurrences that were a bit questionable. Once for example Amy returned to the house just to pick up something she had left behind when she found him half naked. Xavier was hitting the shower with the tiniest towel on his hips. The towel was like a tight miniskirt reaching only to the half of his thigh and his cock could have been dangling down and visible to her.

Amy didn't see his cock but took in his body otherwise. His pecs, abs, and muscles on his thighs were all prominently showing. They run into each other in the corridor and Amy had to pass him sideways in order to get to her room. She instinctively turned her back to him and Xavier had to resist the temptation of pushing the bulge below the towel against her ass. He had to hurry into the shower as his cock was growing.

Another event was not that evidently sexual but after it, Amy had a lot of uncomfortable feelings of affection towards him to deal with. They had been talking about the latest blockbuster movie when Xavier suggested they should go and see it together. Nothing wrong with that so they had done it.

But for the whole evening, Amy felt like she was on a real date and hoped she would not run into anyone who would know her and Ethan. And she wondered why. If they were out just as friends why feel so goddamn guilty about it? And that wasn't even the worst part.

When Amy hit her bed that night she knew it. They had such a good time that if it had been a real date she would be having sex with him right now. No point in lying to oneself. She liked him a lot and since Ethan had been away so long she missed being fucked really well. And she was certain Xavier would be perfectly up to the task.

Amy was a bit surprised when Ethan invited them both to come over on the next visiting day. She had been waiting to talk to him alone about everything. In her secret mind, she even considered asking for his permission to sleep with Xavier. She thought it may very well be so that he also wanted it to happen.

Selecting her outfit for the visit she decided to go all in. Ethan had asked her to use revealing and sexy clothes for his pleasure and she was happy to comply. And now that Xavier was no longer a stranger she felt that she didn't have to dress down or veil herself because of him. Daringly, she even thought that she would not mind that much if Xavier also liked what she was wearing.

The saleswoman at the store said to her that the top part was too small for her chest. That she should take a dress one size bigger but Amy knew better. Ethan would not mind that her boobs looked like they were going to break free at any moment. And when Xavier saw what she was wearing he went speechless. Amy congratulated herself silently on making the right choice. The dress size had exactly the effect on the men she had wanted.

Looking back in time, Xavier remembered all the times he had fought in a ring in the prison. As a boxer, he had met several formidable adversaries. He was big but one particularly large opponent of his had been called the mountain and the shoe fit. But when Xavier bit his teeth to his mouthguard and let his fists speak for himself even the mountain had to fall. But now that he had met a new adversary in a new kind of ring he was not that self-assured anymore.

From the day he had met Amy, he wanted her. Even before that - Ethand had shown him some pictures of her in their cell and he had dreamed of her ever since. But he did not have the same determination he had in the boxing ring. What was he supposed to do with her?

He cared deeply for his cellmate Ethan and they had shared so much during their time in the prison. Ethan had even been nice enough to invite him into his home. Was it wrong to lust after his cellmate's girl? Ethan had known very well Xavier wanted Amy when he made the suggestion. But would he still betray Ethan's trust if something would happen? And if Amy would make a move could he resist? Probably not.

With all these thoughts Xavier was driving Amy's Ford into the direction of the prison. Every now and then he turned his head and eyes to Amy in the passenger seat. Singing along to some fast song on the radio. She made small dancing movements and her boobs jiggled sexily. Maybe seeing Ethan would give him some answers.

Ethan was so happy to see them. Hugging them both intensively he welcomed them to the table at the visiting area. Amy found it strange how he ushered her and Xavier to sit on the other side and was facing them alone on the other. Almost as if she and Xavier were the couple there and he was just their friend.

It was an interesting discussion. They knew each other separately but all three of them had never been in the same place together. Until that day. Xavier and Ethan seemed awfully friendly and Amy wondered how prison could make two men bond so tightly.

She had been worried that seeing her and Xavier would make Ethan jealous. After all, he was still confined in the prison and they were living together at his house. But there was no hint of it. Every time Xavier or she referred to something they had done together it was as if Ethan was rooting for them to make the most out of each other's company.

There was just something about Ethan that made Amy think she had solved the mystery. He definitely was excited about her and Xavier being close. It had happened earlier with the spouse swap and her first black lover Booker. Ethan had to be turned on by the idea of her having sex with Xavier. Amy had no idea what to think of it. But she was certain it was the truth.

Xavier remembered all the times he had spoken to Ethan in their cell about how he wanted to fuck his girl. Now he was sitting very close to Amy and it was intentional. He wanted to see what Ethan would say. How he would react.

A couple of times he touched her and stretched his own hand over her shoulders while flexing himself. Not to leave his hand there as it would have been too obvious but it still was a very possessive gesture. Watching as carefully as possible he saw Ethan flinch a little. But then he continued the conversation with Amy and Xavier in his normal cheerful tone. Not minding Xavier's advancements on his girl at all.

When they left Amy could feel Xavier following her close by and at the door, he touched her right on the spot where her back met with her buttocks. Her eyes widened as she was thinking that it was probably the last thing Ethan saw about them. His cellmate touching his girl in a seemingly innocent but actually very intimate way.

On their long ride back home Amy had to ask Xavier something,

"Are there many gays in the prison? I mean lots of men without any female companions available for them could lead to that."

He admitted with few words that there was some amount of such things going on there but that it was not that evident or anything that was openly discussed. Thinking of it for a moment she finally asked her real question,

"Were you lovers with Ethan?"

He looked at the road in silence for a while before answering,

"That is a question you should ask him when he returns. I will not answer it for him."

Amy had a hard time believing it. Even though Xavier refused to confirm it his answer was such that it had to be true. Her instincts had been correct. And if her instincts were correct about that then she was certain that Ethan also wanted her and Xavier to form up a sexual relationship.

"Right. I have been living in abstinence and they have been having an affair." she considered it in silence. She was not exactly angry but she was thinking that it was somewhat unfair that she had been waiting for Ethan and he had not waited for her. But maybe it was the prison? She couldn't imagine that Xavier would have forced himself on Ethan. There had to be some sort of decision that had been made by him.

Too many confusing thoughts were going on in her head. She remembered how Ethan had confessed to him how seeing her and Booker having sex had excited him. She made up her mind. She had waited long enough. She had been without physical love for too many months. Lusted after Xavier one day too much. Without saying a word she removed his strong arm holding the steering wheel and then outrageously dived into his lap.

She was not prepared for what she fished out from his trousers. She laughed at it and turned to look at him with an expression asking "Are you kidding me". Xavier smiled and shrugged and then she took his huge black tool into her mouth.

He was positively surprised. He wondered how strangely a woman's mind could leap from the revelation that her boyfriend had a gay lover to the place where she herself was sucking off another man's cock. But that did not diminish his pleasure. She was struggling with his size but he enjoyed it still more than anything in a long time.

Once they had crossed the line the road head was not enough for Xavier. From the very first off-ramp, he pulled away and parked the car where it could not be seen.

Amy looked flustered as he pulled her out behind him and then pushed her back to the car but this time face first. The door was open, her legs touching the ground and her ass delicately displayed as she was bent over on the driver's seat. She hold on to the seat and could feel how he reached below her dress and pulled her panties down.

Then he was behind her lifting the hem of her skirt. Adjusting his big cock to the entrance of her pussy. She would finally have some sex but not with her boyfriend. She did not care. In her mind, Ethan had asked for it to happen. He was holding her steady from her waist and neck and penetrated her with a needy push.

She let out a high note. A sort of audible exhale saying "Finally I get to have some cock!" More pushes followed and Amy was wailing out of happiness. Xavier's big cock was scratching an itch that had been bothering her for months. She was repeating the words "fuck me" and he did.

Xavier tested her round ass with his hands and the clear daylight gave him an excellent view of his black cock disappearing into her perfect white pussy. Her nether lips followed his cock to some extent hugging and gripping it pleasurably.

He could not last long no matter how he tried. Amy was his dream come true and based on her moans the feeling was mutual. They both could feel how his cockhead expanded deep inside of her and then he was filling her pussy with his semen. They did not want it to end. He had cummed minutes ago but still, he was resting on top of him. Amy thought about his black cock inside of her. How nicely it fulfilled her. Maybe a bit to the extreme but she liked it.

They drove home in silence. Not wanting to overanalyze what had happened. But neither of them regretted it. It was some sort of unspoken common understanding that Ethan would not mind. Amy could feel how her panties and maybe even her summer dress were dampening as his cum was trying to ooze out of her pussy.

Xavier made a pass on her in the evening but she refused. She had reasoned she had done what Ethan wanted her to do but still, some part of her felt like she was cheating on him. She said she had to think about it all. That evening he left it at that but the game was not over.

After a few days, they settled on their normal daily schedule and enjoyed each other's company as before. The sex had not been mentioned but there was some flirting in the air. He asked her if they should make Ethan happy and send him some more pictures of her just to remind him what was waiting at home.

"What?? How do you know about the pictures?" she was appalled but not too angry. More as if he had told her a controversial and nasty joke that both terrified but also amused her.

"Do not tell me you have seen them!" she exclaimed with a comical expression on her face.

"Err, ok I won't tell you I have seen them." was the only thing Xavier could answer to that but he couldn't help but smile. That secret was out now.

Amy was not exactly sure how to react and she both giggled and raged at the whole topic. Stating that Ethan had no right to show them to him. For a moment Xavier considered telling her that guards had checked them also and that he had had countless orgasms staring at those boudoir pictures but decided against it.

"You know what. I think I would like to take some pictures and send them to him. I think he deserves them." she concluded and twenty minutes later she had her newest lingerie set on her. She had found Ethan's SLR camera and asked Xavier if he knew how to use one. He had no idea but said that he would learn and Amy led them to her bedroom.

The earlier times she had taken pictures for Ethan had been somewhat tricky as she had to use a mirror. Now she could focus on being a model while Xavier was shooting with the camera. With compliments, he was encouraging her for more daring poses. And she loved it. Soon she noticed she wasn't even thinking of the camera but was looking at the man behind it.

She had not forgotten how he had bent her over and taken her with his big cock. How he made her cum with his powerful fucking. As he was calling her baby and sweetie and telling her how sexy she looked she could literally feel how her panties were getting wetter.

It was unbelievably erotic to turn her back to him and show her ass to the camera. He directed her to arch her back even more or turn that way or this way. The outlines of his erect cock could be seen in front of his pants and finally, Amy could not hold herself any longer. She went to him kissing him first but quite fast dropped to her knees and pulled her trousers to his ankles.

She knew how to play with men and just before she engulfed his hardening cock she mentioned,

"Few more pictures maybe. What do you think?"

12