A Stranger Moves In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could almost see her own reflection in the camera lens as he was taking photos of her playing with his BBC. Then the camera had to go and they jumped to bed. She felt small as he entered her between her hands and legs in the missionary. Amy closed her eyes and took him in panting. Clinging onto his torso. Feeling his big cock opening her up to the maximum.

The man was like a machine pounding her pussy and she reached for his butt. Feeling his muscles doing their work as he entered her over and over again. His lips were on her lips and then on her neck and boobs. Then again on her lips. She let him push his tongue into her mouth and was sucking it as her pussy was sucking his manhood.

She had reached her climax but Xavier had not yet cummed. He was thinking of her perfect ass and how he had fucked her in the car. Flipping her over he took a very dominant position behind her and maneuvered her on her fours. She looked incredibly sexy. Stroking the big and dark knob of his cock all the way up and down in her crack he prolonged his orgasm. Little by little penetrating deeper between her pussylips.

As Xavier's moves were slow Amy was basically begging for it,

"Oh fuck me, please. Give it to me. Make me yours. Please baby do it."

Incruciatingly slow he buried himself in. With long strokes, he fucked her until they came. Amy could feel how his cock was swelling inside of her and how his big load of cum was warming her insides. She could definitely get used to this.

The photos were shockingly sexy. Xavier said it would be fun to do it but Amy refused to send Ethan a picture where his big cock was shadowing her face entirely. Or the other where her mouth was widened so wide by his black monster that her eyes were squinted into narrow slits.

Just looking through the pictures again made them horny and pretty soon she was on his lap bouncing up and down on his cock in earnest. Amy could not believe how at the same time her pussy was able to take him in and still be nearly too tight for it the next day. She was guessing it was very good for him just like that.

After the three months were gone they had been having sex for half of it. Like a newly wedded couple in the old times, they used every opportunity they had for doing it. Not getting enough of each other.

The closer the time came to Ethan's return the more important it was to talk about how would it all go. It was not their favorite topic as sometimes they even wanted to forget about him but something had to be agreed about it.

The idea was quite unorthodox but the more they thought about it the more appealing it started to feel. Maybe, just maybe, they could all three be living together. There was no rule against that and especially when Amy searched for her feeling she would not want to choose between her two men. She wanted to have them both.

Then she suggested that since she had known Ethan for a longer period of time she would be the one to decide when and how they would tell him about their sexual relations during the time he was away. Xavier had no objection to this. He only hoped they would proceed fast since he didn't want to be without her for too long.

Homecoming was a huge success. Ethan seemed so happy and there were many smaller details confirming that they had been right. Xavier had moved from the master bedroom to the guest room only in the morning of Ethan's return and he was hoping it would not take too long for him to move back to the master bedroom.

Amy gave Ethan as much attention as possible and wanted to make sure there would not be anyone who would be losing in the overall arrangement. Quite soon they were having a threesome and even though Amy had to resist playing with Xavier's cock right then and there it was still awesome for them all.

After the threesome, she and Ethan cuddled and made love. During their tender moment of love, he confirmed all her thoughts about his cuckolding kink. With elaborate descriptions, he told Amy he fantasized about her and Xavier having sex together.

She knew Ethan was as sharp as it gets and suspected then that he knew already everything. But if that was his fantasy maybe they could play it on for a little longer. Just maybe it could be hot for all of them. When she told about her idea to Xavier he was totally into it. They would be doing each other constantly but keeping it a secret from Ethan. They would also scatter along a trail of evidence giving him hints of it and leading it to a grand finale somewhere in the near future.

In the next weeks, she would speak on the phone with Ethan as Xavier's big cock was in her mouth half of the time. He would give him quickies as she was doing the laundry while Ethan watched TV. He would grope her ass or titties while passing by but in such a way that it was impossible to Ethan to see it with absolute certainty.

They went to the gym together and as Xavier was teaching Amy to do the squats with weights on her shoulders he was spotting her by being right behind her. Scrubbing his crotch against her ass as Ethan was watched carefully what was the proper way of squatting.

Some nights Amy left Ethan in their bedroom saying she would still have a glass of water before going to sleep but in fact, she would go and give a long kiss goodnight to Xavier and his cock in the guestroom. If it took her five or even ten minutes he never asked her what took her so long.

When they ran out of ideas they decided it was time. One night after Xavier had deposited a huge load into Amy's pussy she just rested there on her bed until Ethan returned. Sperm was dripping from her pussy and he tried to initiate sex with her but she refused. Amy guessed that Ethan had never seen her so thoroughly fucked before.

And right after that, the next evening it was time for the final confrontation. They knew approximately when Ethan would return and decided that they would be fucking in his bed when he arrived. They could hear him approaching and were really giving him a show. Amy would have been vocal in any case but now she really put herself out there.

Moaning hard how Xavier was a much bigger and much better lover than Ethan. How she absolutely loved his BBC and how he should never stop fucking her. Ethan was masturbating in the door awestruck by the scenery. He had forgotten his mouth open and Xavier and Amy could see it was all he had hoped for to satisfy his cuckold nature.

But Xavier improvised even more. Roughly he ordered Ethan "the wanker" not to bother them having sex and to go away. He even told him to close the door while going and added that if he wanted to listen from the other room that much was allowed. It was all one big roleplay for them but Amy noticed it was actually quite arousing to listen to her big lover order her boyfriend around the house while he was simultaneously stuffing her pussy with his hard cock.

They lost themselves to each other and forgot about Ethan. Only after a real marathon fuck did Amy go to see Ethan and how it had been for him. From their past experiences, she knew the cuckolding could be a very powerful tool and even if Ethan wanted it there could have been some regrets.

She was glad to find out that he had enjoyed it all. After she was certain it was what Ethan had wanted she could think of one more thing. Sort of a way to seal the deal if you may. Standing up above him she made him accept their cuckolding relationship by feeding him her lover's cum straight from her pussy. She noticed Ethan had never licked her pussy with such intensity and care before that night.

12