A Stranger or Two in the Dark

Story Info
A dark roadside lay-by, one couple, two strangers.
5.1k words
4.48
6.3k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from Ava: This story is based on a real experience, but names, places and details have been changed. At no point does this refer to an actual person or persons. They are characters in my vivid imagination.

Somewhere I heard a noise, a door slamming, I didn't stop but I knew that the driver had left the cab. My pussy clenched and flooded with juice at the thought that he was going to watch.

I sensed him, rather than heard him behind me, standing at the passenger door. I didn't stop. Mark reached his hand around to my ass and started to squeeze it and pull the cheeks open. He knew what he was doing, he was showing me off to the voyeur standing behind me. The fact that it we were in a convertible with the roof down meant that the stranger didn't have to bend to look through a window. It meant that he had a crystal-clear view of what was happening and with full sound.

"Don't mind me watching?" the driver asked.

"Not at tall, my friend," Mark responded. He started to play with my little asshole as he spoke.

I heard the driver's positive appreciation in the form of a whispered moan.

I also heard him undoing his trousers. The sound of a zip being lowered, and the shuffling of jeans being lowered.

It was a warm summers evening, and I was enjoying a weekend in the country. I had arranged a weekend away with a fuck buddy. He was tall, dark and handsome and we had shared several rendezvous over the previous few months.

We got on well. More importantly our sexual chemistry was incredible. We liked to play in several ways. We had visited adult clubs together and we were on the same page when it came to being naughty.

We had fucked a lot in the hotel room, we had managed to get dirty in the jacuzzi. I had wrapped my legs around his waist, and he had slipped his cock into me. Pulling my bikini to one side and rocking slowly. We always managed to find something risky and exciting to do.

It was the Saturday night, and we were restless. It was a beautiful night and we decided to go outside. So, we took off.

I was wearing a little pair of denim shorts and a white vest top with no bra. Mark was wearing shorts and t - shirt. He was tall at 6ft 4', broad at the shoulder. Short black hair and dark brown eyes. He was traditionally handsome.

We drove the back roads for a while, music on, roof down on my Mercedes C class convertible. He loved to drive it and I liked to have my hands free, so was happy for him to take the wheel.

It wasn't too long before I had my hand in his crutch as he drove. Squeezing and rubbing him through the thin material of his shorts. He was always commando, always wanting to be easily accessible if the occasion arose.

His cock was rock hard in seconds. I traced the tip of it with my nail. Running it down as far as could. His cock throbbed and pulsed.

"Don't you think you should get those shorts off?" he asked playfully.

I sat back in my seat, removed my seat belt, and wriggled out of my shorts. I was also commando. My pussy was shaved smooth and was already glistening a little, my dampness spreading quickly. Mark glanced down at it, for a second his eyes off the road.

"Mmmmm," he moaned.

I loved the expression on his face. One of wanting. His features dark and brooding in the dim light.

I adjusted the seat controls until I was almost horizontal, I slipped my fingers between my pussy lips and started to play with myself. Teasing my clit and exploring the entrance to my pussy. I was wet and hot. I could feel the cool air on my skin, my nipples rock hard against my vest top.

Mark kept glancing down at me as I played.

"There is a lay-by just up here," he said, "let's pull over, I want to bend you over the back of the car and fuck you."

I smiled up at him.

The lay-by was at the edge of the main A36. By now the sky was dark, stars filled the sky and there was a full moon casting a bluish hue across the countryside. The lay-by was situated against a backdrop of a lake and surrounding fields. It was not empty, there was a large articulated lorry parked up.

It was open to the fields and lake on one side and then on the other, running parallel to the main road, there were bushes and trees.

Mark, pulled to a stop in front of the HGV. We could see a light on inside of the cab and the curtains were half pulled. Obviously, the driver was parked up for the night.

With the engine off and the roof still down, I unbuckled my belt and turned in my seat to face Mark. He unbuckled his belt and started to wriggle out of his shorts. He was not wearing anything under them and so his cock sprang loose and was stood hard and erect. I got to my knees on my seat and leant forward.

We kissed, deep, tongues exploring, nibbling each other's lips.

As we kissed, I reached down and took his cock in my hand. Gently stroking it, I could feel the wetness at the tip, and I used it to slide my finger down the shaft. Right down to the bottom and then gently squeezed his balls.

Mark moaned. I could feel him moving his hips in time with my strokes. His hand moved to the inside of my thigh. He started to stroke my pussy. I was already very wet. He slipped a finger easily into my pussy. He began to finger me in time with my strokes.

I could feel the cooling air on my skin, I could smell the night air. I could hear cars passing on the main road and see their lights intermittently illuminating the bushes and trees. It was a perfect night and spot for outdoor fun.

The brightness of the night made me very aware that the driver of the HGV would, if he was awake and sat up, have a clear view of what we were doing. Maybe not a completely detailed view but it would be very apparent even in silhouetted form. The moon was providing enough light to see reasonably clearly.

I could feel the hot rush of danger flowing through my body. The rush that I get when I was dangerous. My nerve endings were on fire, every touch, kiss, the breeze on my skin, was being drastically enhanced by the thought of being caught or seen. The unknown dangers made my juices flow, literally.

Mark was now slowly pushing his finger into my pussy, I was on my knees, knees spread at 45-degree angles. I rocked up and down on his finger, as he fingered me.

Then he stopped and removed his finger. I groaned as he brought the finger to my lips. I locked eyes with him, and I began to suck his finger, sucking off my sweet juices

"I want your pussy," he said. I continued to suck his finger, slowly sucking it all the way down. He pulled his finger away and opened the driver's door. He started to get out of the car, naked from the waist down. I followed, climbing out of the passenger side.

Mark walked to the back of the car. As I approached, I looked up at the cab of the HGV. The light that had been on previously, was now off and the cab was dark, however I could make out in the moonlight the silhouette of the driver sat in the driver's seat. A darker shadow cast against the darkness.

"Do you think he is going to watch?" I whispered to Mark as he pulled me to him at the back of the Mercedes

"Hope so!" he replied with a grin. I could feel his hard cock against my stomach as he held me close.

We kissed, hard and deep, tongues finding each other's and dancing together. His hands went to my ass and pulled me tight to him. My pussy was wet, I could feel it was ready and wanting his cock in me. It was aching from the fingering he had given me. He bit down on my lower lip, sucking it hard enough to make me wince lightly. But the pain was exquisite and just made me want him more.

He pulled away, spun me face forward over the back of the car. He was behind me, he pushed open my legs with one of his. He was pulling at my ass, and I pushed back, spreading my legs for him. Exposing my soaking pussy to him. My tits pressed against the cool metal of the boot of the Mercedes. The cool night air and my horniness had made my nipples bullet hard against my vest and they pressed hard against the coldness.

Mark was positioning himself behind me, one hand on my ass and one was guiding his cock to my pussy. I felt the tip probing my hole, sliding easily against my pussy because I was dripping wet. He pushed in, inch by fucking amazing inch, my pussy giving way to him. I pushed back against him and with one final thrust he was ball deep in me. Both hands now free to grab my hips and squeeze.

He started to move, slow, long, deep thrusts. My pussy stretching around him. Gripping at his cock, my juices making us both wet. His pelvis and balls and the top of my thighs, all were wet from me. He spanked me hard. The hot tingle spreading over the cheek that he slapped and through to my clit. I groaned. He spanked again. My ass cheek getting hotter, I could feel the handprint that would be imprinted on me.

A couple of minutes in and suddenly we were briefly illuminated by bright light. Mark stopped but didn't pull out, the light flashed a couple of times.

The driver had flashed his headlights.

Mark pulled out and asked, "think he is letting us know he can, see?" he asked.

"Let's get back in the car, just in case and see what happens," I responded as I pulled down my vest top. My pussy was open and wanting more, the frustration of stopping halfway through, was almost painful. My ass cheek was tingling from the spanking and it felt amazing. Mark was rock hard, and I could see his cock was glistening with my juices, the moonlight making his cock appear quite red.

We headed back to the front of the car and got in. As we did, Mark reached up and flicked the inside light on and off a couple of times. This was something that we had done previously, when we went dogging. Dogging, we had discovered, has its very own language and etiquette. Interior light flashing was an indicator that you are up for playing or being watched.

Mark was seeing if this shadowy, lorry driver, was indeed a player.

Almost instantly the driver illuminated the car with his headlights again. We looked at each other, my heart was racing, and I was feeling the rush building. The rush, only these experiences had started to give me. A rush caused by the intoxicating mix of, danger, sexual naughtiness, physical interaction with a stranger, being watched and of being fucked!

I knelt on the passenger seat again, bent forward and started to lick the tip of Marks cock. He was still quite hard and the instant my tongue touched him, it pulsed and became harder. I went to work on him. Tasting my juices on him. Sucking long and deep, circling the tip with my tongue as I did. He was moaning and had his hand on the back of my head.

Somewhere I heard a noise, a door slamming, I didn't stop but I knew that the driver had left the cab. My pussy clenched and flooded with juice at the thought that he was going to watch.

I sensed him, rather than heard him behind me, standing at the passenger door. I didn't stop. Mark reached his hand around to my ass and started to squeeze it and pull the cheeks open. He knew what he was doing, he was showing me off to the voyeur standing behind me. The fact that it we were in a convertible with the roof down meant that the stranger didn't have to bend to look through a window. It meant that he had a crystal-clear view of what was happening and with full sound.

"Don't mind me watching?" the driver asked.

"Not at tall, my friend," Mark responded. He started to play with my little asshole as he spoke.

I heard the driver's positive appreciation in the form of a whispered moan.

I also heard him undoing his trousers. The sound of a zip being lowered, and the shuffling of jeans being lowered.

I knew that he would be taking out his cock, the thought made me shiver with anticipation. I continued sucking and licking Marks cock, he was like granite in my mouth. I teased his balls with my hand as I sucked.

He had slipped his hand between my legs and was rubbing my clit with his palm, and I was grinding my pussy harder into it.

"Can I touch?" the driver asked, I could sense and hear him wanking. Fuck, it turns me on so much to see a man wank, when I know he is doing it over me, it drives me insane.

I nodded my head as I sucked and Mark answered for me, in the affirmative.

I felt large hands on my tight ass. He was squeezing and kneading my cheeks.

In my mind's eye I know that he would be hard and having to press against the cool metal of the door. I straightened and turned on the seat as I did, I pulled off the vest top. My nipples were erect and sensitive to the air. I was now completely naked in the night air.

"Want to touch these?" I asked as I pushed them together with my hands. Marks hand came around and took over massaging my left breast and tweaked my hard nipple.

The driver was tall, very short hair and not unattractive in a rugged kind of way. His features were shadowed in the semi darkness, but I could still make out his chiselled features.

He reached forward and started to touch my right breast. Pulling at the nipple. As he did, I leant forward and popped the door, he stepped back and pulled the door open. Then moved back so that he could continue playing with my breasts.

Now that the obstruction of the door was out of the way, I could see his cock. He was average size and quite thick. I could also see that he was completely shaved. This was a good sign. Men who look after themselves like this tend to be real players, meaning that they are often highly sexed and have a good understanding of the things that make it more pleasurable for those they are playing with.

I edged forward on the seat and took his bulging cock in my hand. I kissed his chest. Slowly stroking him from base to top as I did. His head went back, and his hips moved in time with my stroking.

Mark was now on his knees on his seat, so that he was able to access my pussy with his hand easily. I parted my legs as much as I could, and he started to finger me. I stroked the cock in my hand in rhythm to the fingering I was getting. The driver was pulling on my nipples and squeezing my breasts. His hands crushing them.

I pushed back on Mark so that I could bend forward enough to take the tip of the cock in my mouth. Spitting on it and looking up at the stranger stood in front of me. He tasted salty, he was a secreter, pre-cum running from him in a continual stream.

I engulfed him, sucking him deep into my throat. He moaned. Mark was fingering me fast as I started to rise and fall on his shaft with my mouth. My salvia dripping over his balls as I ran my fingers over them.

Making him wet and slippery. I could feel his body tensing, his balls were tight, and I knew that if I didn't stop, he would explode in my mouth, and this was not an experience I wanted to cut short.

So, I pulled away. Mark stopped working my pussy.

"Come and stand by him," I ordered Mark.

As obedient as always, he got out of the car, cock hard and proud and made his way around the front. He came and stood next to the driver. They made eye contact as he approached and nodded at each other. Two primal men, horny and ready to claim their prize. I was so horny my entire body felt like an erogenous zone. Skin alight, pussy aching, nipples tight and hypersensitive.

Once they were side by side, cocks almost perfectly aligned, I moved forward on the seat and sat, spreading my legs either side of them.

I was face level with two, throbbing wet cocks. I took one in each hand and looked up at them.

I looked down and spat on the tip of each one, and began to wank them, sliding my hands up and down in unison.

Then I placed my mouth over Marks cock and sucked, licked and allowed him to face fuck me. All the time wanking the driver, who I knew would be watching and wanting the same treatment, envious of the sucking that Mark was getting. I stopped and switched my attention to him. As I took him in my mouth, Mark put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me deep onto him.

I pulled off and made them face each other. The tips of their cocks, inches away from each other. I took them in my hands and rubbed the tips against each other. The driver gasped, I thought that he was going to protest but then realised he was getting off on it.

So, I rubbed their cocks together as I continued to spit on them. I flicked my tongue over their tips and licked them, I pulled their cocks together so that I could get the first inch of both into my mouth at the same time, sucking hard on them both. They both tasted of pre-cum. I played with their balls at the same time.

"She's good, isn't she? "Mark asked

"She is a fucking goddess with her mouth, I know that much," he replied, his voice husky.

I concentrated my efforts on him for a while. I could hear cars driving past the lay-by, I was aware of the spectacle we would make, if another car were to drive into the lay-by. The thought only excited me more and I sucked with even more enthusiasm.

"Does she taste as good as she sucks?" the driver asked.

I stopped and led back as much as I could on the seat legs spread.

"Taste her and see," Mark directed.

The driver didn't need a second invitation he bent his knees and dropped, hands on my thighs, he moved his way between them. He lent into my pussy, and I felt his mouth engulf my pussy lips, his tongue probing my clit. I thrust my hips at his mouth, his tongue was rolling around my click and he sucked and nibbled my lips. He swept his tongue in broad, flat strokes from near my ass to my clit. He was moaning as he did so, clearly enjoying my sweetness.

I could see Mark wanking slowly as he watched this stranger eating my pussy. He was fucking my hole now, with his tongue, pushing it deeper and deeper into me. I wrapped my thighs around his shoulders so that I could pull him into me. He ran his hands up and down the inside and the outside of my thighs. He was devouring me.

I was getting close, but I didn't want to cum this way. I wanted to cum over a cock.

I pushed his head away. He backed off, getting to his feet. I climbed out of the car and made my way to the boot.

"One of you sit on the boot or lean against it so I can get at your cock, the other fuck me from behind," I knew what I wanted, and I was going to get it.

The driver opted, probably out of politeness, to be the one to get his cock sucked, while I was fucked from behind. He leant up against the boot, I bent forward, my hands on his chest, my back straight and my ass pushed into the air. Mark came and positioned himself behind me, took his cock in one hand and found my hole quickly and smoothly.

He pushed into me deep, my pussy stretched around him, his balls hit against me. As he started to move, I leant down with my head and took the drivers impossibly hard cock into my mouth.

He thrust into my mouth. His hands on the back of my head. Mark held my hips in his hands and was fucking me hard, moaning with each thrust. Spit roasted perfectly. The forward momentum from the fucking, pushing me hard onto the driver's cock, almost making me gag.

I sucked long and deep, the driver was moaning to.

Then I was aware of light. No, lights plural, there was a fucking car pulling into the lay-by, I tried to move but mark wouldn't let me. I was pinned.

"Don't stop," he said and fucked me harder.

I stated to protest but he kept going

"Let them watch if they want to, but don't fucking stop," he was lost to the pure, animalistic lust of the experience. The driver clearly didn't care either, for he grabbed my head and pulled me back onto his cock. I began sucking him again.

The car came down the lay-by slowly. I was consumed with a mixture of fear, it could be a cop car, excitement, it could be someone who wanted to watch and pure lust for the fucking I was getting. Maybe they would want to join in too? The thought made my pussy contract around Marks cock.

12