A Stranger or Two in the Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car cruised past. I turned my head to look, taking the drivers cock in my hand as I did. A lone man was staring in complete disbelief as he drove past. Knowing it wasn't a cop, I smiled at this new driver and took the cock back into my mouth, as if to say, "look what fun I am having"

Mark was going to cum I could hear the familiar sounds he made as he got close. Grunting, guttural moans and gasps.

"I am going to fill her up for you," he said to the driver.

"I want to fuck her after, can I do that?" the driver asked.

"Yeah, you can fuck her, condom only though," with that Mark pounded into me and grabbed my hips, I felt the explosion of cum deep inside, the heat it generated and the swelling release of his cock. The pulsing of it as every drop of his seed was emptied into me.

After several slow thrusts he pulled out. The driver moved away from me, and he moved to the back of me.

Mark had gone to the front of the car to get a condom. He returned and handed it to the driver.

"The guy in the car has pulled up in front of the car," Mark informed us.

My heart was racing, I could feel the heat of pure lust spreading through my chest.

Now sheathed the driver was behind me and looking for my cum filled pussy, with the tip of his cock. He found it and pushed in, lubricated with not just my juices but also Marks cum.

Mark came and stood at the side of me, by my ass. He parted my ass cheeks so that the driver could see my little asshole. He slipped a finger into it and began to finger my ass. The driver moaned, "Fuck yeah!"

Mark was rubbing the stranger's cock through my ass with his finger. I was filled up. Hands on the boot, legs spread wide, and being double fingered and fucked.

In my mind as well as thinking about what was happening to me, I was thinking that the guy in the car was wanking off as he watched what we were doing.

I was building to a mind-blowing orgasm. The driver was pounding my pussy and Mark was being as forceful with my ass. They were battering me. I could imagine the other guy exploding all over his hand as he wanked and watched.

The orgasm hit me, deep in my pussy and spreading out through my stomach. My legs went rigid as I tried to control the wave that was coursing through me. I groaned like a wounded animal and thrust back hard onto the driver.

He thrust in and paused, not moving as my pussy gripped and released him, his orgasm hitting hard. I could feel the pulsing of his cock and I knew that Mark would be able to feel it to.

"That's my girl," Mark said, "ride the wave."

The driver gave several slow deep thrusts to drain every drop of cum out of himself.

He then slowly pulled out making sure that the condom was in place.

"Fuck me, that was awesome," he said as he removed the condom.

"Yes, it was," I concurred as I made my way the front of the car to retrieve my clothing. I could feel Mark's cum seeping out of me and down my thighs.

As I reached the front of the car, I could see the other car pulled up facing us. Which meant that the driver had deliberately turned to face the wrong direction to be able to face us. He would be wanking. Although he wouldn't have been able to see a lot as we were stood at the back of the car.

I could see the silhouette of the driver in the driver's seat. If this new stranger wanted to look then I would give him something to look at.

I moved to the front of the car and leaned back against the bonnet. I couldn't resist. I could feel Marks cum seeping out of me. I eased myself onto the bonnet and spread my legs. He would be able to see me enough to make out what I was doing. I started to rub my pussy.

The interior light of the car came on and I could see him clearly. He stared at me wide eyed, his face flushed, red cheeks, mouth slightly open.

I continued to rub my pussy, slowly pushing a finger in and out of my hole. The sticky juices covering my finger.

He nodded and I could see his arm moving as he obviously wanked his cock. He didn't take his eyes off me.

Mark and the driver came to the front of the car. They stood either side of me. I took one of their hands and guided them to my pussy. Instinctively they both started to play with it. Mark fingered me and the driver tweaked my clit. Both abusing my pussy.

I locked eyes with the man in the car. He was in his 40's, blonde and his pale face was becoming more flushed, his eyes huge. His arm was moving faster and faster as he stared at the scene in front of him. My legs spread wide, two men playing with my pussy.

I was close again.

As I watched the man put his head back and I could hear his moan as he spunked. His arm slowing. My second orgasm hit me, Mark thrusting his finger into me and holding it there, still, as my pussy clenched, and the driver rubbed my clit. I groaned but still stared at the stranger in the car. My pussy flooded and the men slowed to a stop. Mark removed his fingers from me and licked them.

The stranger switched off the interior light and made to sort himself out. I'm sure that he would not have had a wank like that before.

Mark took my hand and led me to the passenger seat. The HGV driver stopped by the side of the car.

"Well, you two are a whole lot of fun," he said. The driver had re-dressed himself and had a big smile on his face.

"Yes, we are, "Mark replied.

"Yes, thank you," I said and kissed him on the cheek before getting into the car.

"My pleasure, and I am sure that guys pleasure too," he said, nodding towards the stranger in the car. "Be safe guys," and he walked towards his cab.

The car in front was starting to pull away as I made myself comfortable. The driver looked at me smiled and nodded his head. I smiled and tilted my head in reply. He drove away slowly. He will have some good images to add to his wank bank I thought to myself as Mark opened his door and climbed in.

"Well, I wasn't expecting to be that lucky tonight," he said, putting his hand on my knee.

"No, me either" I said, "that was fucking sexy as hell."

I pulled on my little shorts and settled back in the leather seat. My pussy and ass feeling stretched and satisfied.

He gunned the engine; music filled the night air and we pulled away. I took a deep breath of night air, closed my eyes and exhaled. Life really was good.

As we moved off the lorry driver flashed his lights and we both waved him farewell as we drove on into the night.

This was an amazing experience and I often wonder about both strangers that we met that night. Wondering who the man in the car was? Whether either of them ever told anyone of their chance encounter with Mark and I?

We drove past that lay-by a few times afterwards but never pulled in again, we guessed the chances of a second encounter like that would be slim.

12