A Stranger Unlocks Hidden Desires

Story Info
A chance change of airplan seats unlocks hidden identity.
4.5k words
4.47
10.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
299 Followers

Hectic as usual, New York's La Guardia provided the final challenge for me after three days in the Big Apple. This business trip had been very busy with no less than seven presentations to various financial firms and several negotiation meetings. My seat assignment on Delta Airlines flight 256 was D12. As usual, my secretary had gotten my preference for an aisle seat. I prefer the additional elbow room and quick access to the aisle for leaving this flight. Once in Atlanta, I had only 35 minutes to reach my connecting flight to Tampa. A mother sat in the middle seat and her daughter, I guessed to be 3 or 4 sat by the window. Her husband sat three rows behind. his family. I overheard her asking the flight attendant if their seats could be together. Unfortunately, none were available. After learning of the situation I volunteered to change seats with her husband. I gave up an aisle seat for a window one.

This simple decision would have unexpected consequences. A rather handsome gentleman sitting in the aisle seat got up to allow me to slide in next to the window. Appearing slightly older than myself, we soon engaged in polite conversation about the flight, our businesses, and general talk about our families. An almost hypnotic. sense of peace and good feelings took over. Despite the window seat, the flight was enjoyable.

As our flight made its final approach, into Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson airport, he handed me a business card. "My name is Derek Crenshaw, I have enjoyed our conversation today. If you ever want to just talk, please contact me."

Giving him my business card, I felt a sense of disappointment that our time together was ending. "I would look forward to talking with you again. Best wishes for the rest of your trip."

After rushing from Concourse, A to Concourse C and claiming my aisle seat for the final flight home, I realized how much I enjoyed our talking Derek. A strange sense of erotic pleasure seemed to have occurred during that flight but I couldn't quite identify the feeling. I did not anticipate ever talking with him again.

Two days later while at my desk, I received an email from Derek. "James, I really enjoyed our conversation the other day. If you are interested in continuing to chat, please send me an email at DCrenshawmaster.gmail.com. I would really enjoy talking with you."

Filled with a strange sense of excitement I responded, "Derek, I enjoyed talking with you on the plane and look forward to chatting with you some more. Would 8 PM tonight work for a brief instant messaging?"

Within a few minutes, I received his reply. "Yes, talk with you then."

A growing sense of anticipation filled my thoughts as the time for our IM approached. That night my wife was attending a professional development class for her work as a Human Resource Director. Despite 25 years together and two children, our relationship had become strained. Her career ambitions and interest in spending more time with her girlfriends put a strain on our marriage. Commitment to my career and travel schedule further reduced the time we spent together. We were married but living a single lifestyle.

At 8 PM my computer screen lit up with "Hi, James, hope you had a good day."

I responded, "Yes, thank you, I hope yours was all that you wanted to be."

Derek replied, "Yes, especially since you are available to chat with me. I certainly enjoyed our time together on the flight from New York. You have been on my mind since. Glad we can get together."

As we continued to chat, I started to feel an erotic sense fill me. I didn't understand that because I hardly knew that guy and besides he was a guy. I am straight. So why this feeling? We chatted for almost an hour. The conversation covered our careers, families, and sports. At the end of the evening, we agreed to chat again tomorrow night. A sense of excitement in anticipation of tomorrow's chat filled me. My day passed far too slowly waiting for 8 PM.

Our daily conversations became the highlight of my day. Our chat developed into all areas of our lives. A growing level of trust enabled me to become more candid about my life and feelings. Sharing had made me open and unwittingly vulnerable.

Two weeks after meeting Derek, I found myself alone at home. My wife traveled to Chicago for a management meeting. My oldest son had just started a job in Jacksonville and my daughter was in her junior year at Florida. Our evening conversation started as usual talking about the general happenings of our day. Derek was in Dallas on business.

"James, I hope you are having a good day. I'm in Dallas sitting in a hotel room thinking about you. Do you feel comfortable sharing some very personal stuff with me?"

I replied, "Sure, we know each other pretty well. What would you like to know?"

"You shared with me that your relationship with your wife is at best rocky. That you haven't had any physical relationship for over a year. How are you handling your sexual desires?"

Simultaneous waves of guilt and erotic energy ran through me. I didn't know how to answer such a personal question. Perhaps now is the time to terminate the friendship. Perhaps It could lead to something I didn't want.

I replied, "I just accept it."

"That sounds like a tough way to live. Are you into porn, sex workers, and anything like that to relieve your sexual energy?"

Taken back by his directness, I replied, "No, I just take it for granted that those days are gone. My life involves working and making other people happy."

After a moment he replied, "Is that really making you happy?"

Hesitating, "Not really but I don't know that there is any alternative."

Derek replied, "Let's get frank and personal. Tell me have you ever had sexual adventures or fantasies that linger in your memory?"

After a minute of hesitation, he continued, "How about when you were in college? That is usually a time of experimentation. Did you do something that seemed risky but excited you?"

A long-suppressed memory suddenly filled my mind. Just the thought of that evening started an erection. I didn't want to share it but I started to reveal a 30-year secret

Reluctantly, "During my junior year I dated a girl for about three months. Over a three-day weekend, she was on a field trip with several classmates. I was left alone. I decided to try to get into an adult movie theater. In those days you had to be 21 and pay $5.00 which was outrageous at that time for a ticket. Not far from campus, an old run-down theater was showing X-Rated films. Unlike the campus bars, the ticket taker did not require ID. I sat in the very back row of the movie house hoping no one would see me. The movie was about an innocent woman in a female prison movie. It had the obligatory strip search, shower scene, female fights, and lesbian sex. Today the movie would probably get a PG rating but then it was scandalous."

Derek asked, "So what happened?"

"As I watched the movie arousal began to take hold of me. Masturbation in a public place seemed impossible. Not a pervert, I watched the screen while suffering the increased pressure. The prison warden ordered a male guard to strip and rape the prisoner who refused to become a prostitute. As she lay naked across the wooden desk, I became very aroused."

"I thought I was alone in the back row of this musty, dark theater; I was wrong. A voice whispered, "Are you enjoying the movie?"

Attempting to ignore the question, I moved two seats away but the voice persisted.

"I see you are enjoying this movie; I can make you feel very good just let me help you."

"I froze. My brain said, leave this place now, but my body did not move. A hand brushed my thigh and then my erect cock. Losing control of the situation the male voice said let me relieve your erection."

"Just relax and let me give you pleasure." At that moment my belt was unbuckled, and my pants unfastened. Then I was told, "Pull down your pants and underwear. Release your trapped cock"

" I obeyed his order as my will to resist evaporated. Slow to react, his hands pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles. Free from its prison, my hard cock stood erect and throbbing. I was embarrassed but also excited."

Derek asked, "You must have been excited. What happened?"

"After a moment the stranger moved my hand to my cock and told me to stroke it. He wanted to see me cum. I obeyed and started to stroke myself as he whispered, 'That's a good boy. Please me and cum'. Within a minute a massive flow of white cum spilled out on me and the seat. Trying to hide the rush of pleasure, my moans were fortunately drowned out by the moans of the woman in the movie."

"As I tried to recover, the stranger handed me a handkerchief. He then said, clean yourself up and then meet me in front of the theater in 10 minutes. I can make you feel pleasure, unlike anything you have ever experienced. I will be waiting for you."

Derek asked, "What did you do?"

"After a few minutes, I recovered, pulled up my pants, and waited for the movie to end. When the lights finally came up at the end of the movie, I used an exit at the far end of the auditorium to leave. Then I walked to my car for the drive home."

"Did you ever meet that stranger?"

"No. All I wanted was to get home."

Derek then asked, "After all these years have you had any regrets about not meeting that man?"

"Not really, although thoughts of what might have happened have stayed with me. You know one of those fantasies that excite you during masturbation."

At this moment I realized that I had shared something very private and opened myself to potential criticism or being considered a pervert. I was afraid that Derek might no longer want to chat with me.

Derek said, "James, you had an experience that opened a door to your very private and personal needs. Thank you for sharing with me. It helps to build a greater level of trust between us. I hope you not ashamed or feel guilty about what happened."

With a sense of relief, I said, "Thanks for your understanding. You see I have often wondered what could have happened that night and how my life might have changed. Just sharing this with you created an erection. I am embarrassed to admit that so I hope you will understand."

After a moment Derek said, "You are talking with a true friend. Our casual meeting on that flight may have been a real opportunity for you. Some say I have a strange ability to let people reveal their true selves and desires. To some, I have been a guide to freeing themselves from past restrictions imposed by family or society. They have the chance to break through inhibitions and find personal fulfillment. Does that make any sense?"

"Derek, I don't quite understand?"

"Your experience at that movie provided a brief window for you to feel free of restrictions. Your decision that night to an X-rated movie reflected your desire for sexual release. That stranger did not pass any judgments or require anything from you. When you allowed him to pull off your pants, you gave yourself the freedom to do what you really wanted. Let me ask you a question."

"Sure. What would you like to know?"

"As you had your pants pulled down and you sat there exposed did you feel threatened or relieved?"

I replied, "A great sense of pleasure. It was like I was pleasing him while releasing my sexual desires."

"If you had gone with him, would you have submitted to whatever he asked?"

"Truthfully, I don't know. I have often wondered what I would have done. But that was far in the past."

"If you had a similar experience or opportunity today, how do you think you would react?"

"I don't know but perhaps curiosity would allow me to find out what I missed. I just don't know."

At this point, my throbbing cock made talking about that night started to dominate my thoughts.

Derek then asked, "Do you consider yourself straight, gay, or bisexual?"

That question stopped me. The immediate response was, "I'm straight. I love women."

Derek said, "I suspect that your cock is hard and throbbing after sharing with me. I suspect you want to get off this chat and relieve yourself. So, I am going to say good night. But I want you to think about what we discussed tonight. You need to think about the pleasure of that evening and what could happen today if you had an opportunity like that again. Talk with you tomorrow."

It only took me a minute after ending the chat for me to strip off all my clothes and masturbate. The fantasy of submitting to that stranger had long stimulated me. Imagining being naked and submitting to whatever he wanted me to do had plagued me since that movie night. As the excitement built, I moaned and whispered Please fuck me over and over. Finally, the flow of cum provided me relief. It has been years since I had felt that much relief. Derek had unlocked something but I wasn't certain what?

The next day passed slowly with the usual business-related activities happenings of the day. Last night's chat and its effect constantly distracted me. Several times a coworker asked if I was all right. What would happen tonight? Would Derek think I am a pervert and not want to chat anymore? Was I being stupid in even talking about such a personal matter? Eight o'clock remained too many hours away.

Once home from work, I changed out of my business clothes into shorts and a T-shirt. With my wife still out of town, a microwave dinner, and checking the mail were l, I sat down at my computer. An email from Derek caught my attention. Was he going to tell me he wouldn't chat anymore? No, the email said, "Thanks for sharing with me last night. I look forward to talking with you tonight. I would like to know how you feel about our conversation last night."

How would I respond to that question? I felt excitement, arousal, and relief. Someone finally knew a haunting secret. But was that wise? I sounded like a teenage fool. What would a sophisticated professional like Derek think of me? I soon would learn as 8 O'clock arrived.

Popping up on my instant messenger was a text from Derek. "Good evening, James, how are you this evening?"

I responded, "I am great. Hope your day was a good one."

"James, it was. I look forward to chatting with you. Tell me how you felt about last night. I hope you still feel comfortable talking with me."

After a moment of hesitation I said, "I was excited to share a secret that has haunted me since that night. I hope I didn't bore you. Frankly, after our conversation, I felt embarrassed and guilty but also a great sense of relief. That probably sounds stupid."

"Not at all. Your experience had a great impact on your life. Sharing it made me excited. What did you do after our chat? Did you masturbate? I hope you found a pleasant release."

Feeling guilty, I didn't answer his last question. "I took a shower and went to bed."

With a chuckle he said, "Okay, I will accept that answer for now but in the future, I will want a more complete answer. Your experience while personal is not unique. In fact, since the beginning of civilization, men have been masturbating to relieve their sexual tension. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Do you ever jerk off? I suspect there are so many women after you, that is never something you do. I doubt you have never had that done to you."

"Let me share some of my past. As a member of Tau Gamma Tau fraternity, I became the Pledge Training for new members. It is a time-consuming responsibility. Most members of our house did not want the job. I had it for two years.

From the time a Pledge is extended an invitation to join our fraternity, I became responsible for them. This included teaching the chapter's history, songs, secret handshakes, doing chores for all the members, and providing labor for sister sorority. These recruits are often referred to as Frat Slaves until they complete the eight weeks. Finishing the training is Hell Night."

"What happens on Hell Night."

Derek responded, "That's when it gets very interesting. Those that reach this point, usually between 8 and 10, must make the ultimate commitment to their brothers. Becoming a member greatly enhances your future business, political, and romantic prospects. Almost all of our alumni are leaders in their fields. The relationship built during this this pledge process last a lifetime."

He continued, "At midnight on Commitment Night, each Pledge is stripped down to their underwear. They are told to go to our sister's sorority, about a block away, enter the basement of the house. All of their pledges will be sleeping. They will be wearing only a T-shirt and panties. Our pledge must convince one of the girls to give up her panties. In exchange, our pledge must give her his underwear, put on he panties, and walk back to our frat house. In order for the girls to complete their initiation, they must wear the man's underwear. No sexual activity is accepted, simply in each other's presence they swap underwear. Wearing only panties, they must return to our house and the commitment room."

I responded, "That sounds like fun."

"The real fun comes when they return. Individually they enter the room. I order them to remove the panties and give them to me. Naked, they are ordered to bend over an old oak table. At that point I spread their ass cheeks, put a bit of K-Y on their ass and insert a butt plug. They must then masturbate for me until they cum. This usually only takes a minute or two. Once they cum I give them a hug, hand them the coveted red shorts designating them a full member. They then leave and go upstairs to be greeted by the brothers."

I asked, "You mean each pledge must strip and masturbate for you?"

"Yes, everyone. There was one exception. The second year, a legacy member's son made it all the way through the process until he entered the commitment room. He froze when I ordered him to strip and bend over the table. His mother had dominated his sexual upbringing which meant he didn't feel comfortable being totally naked with anyone. Forbidden to have any sexual experiences or even regular masturbation, he could not do what was expected. I acted.

Without any further orders, I simply ripped the panties off. The navy blue remnants fell to the floor leaving him naked. His first reaction was to cover his cock with his hand. I brushed it away and ordered him to face the table and bend over. With one hand on his back, his moan with the insertion of the butt plug aroused me. Begging me not to make him play with his cock, it became clear further action would be needed to get him through initiation. Ordering him to turn around and lean on the table, his erect, throbbing cock gave his desire away. With him sobbing and moaning I started to stroke this enlarged, throbbing manhood. As you experienced at the movie, it only took a minute or so before the explosion of hot, cream flowed from him. At that point, he grabbed me and hugged me. His cock remained hard as he pressed against me. He soon begged me to do it again. Which I did. After a second orgasm and 20 minutes to rest, he proudly received his red shorts and joined his new brothers."

I said, "That must have been a very memorable moment. You gave him a new direction. Wow, he was a lucky guy. Whatever happened to him?"

"We have remained friends since that night. Bill, not his real name, became a highly paid corporate executive, married to a beautiful woman, and active in charity work. For me, the power of that night provided an unexpected obsession. In addition to being a computer consultant, I have helped a number of men to find their personal freedom."

I asked, "What do you mean by personal freedom?", I asked.

He replied, "That night at the theater, have you ever wondered or fantasized about going with this stranger? I am assuming he was not out to do you harm."

I waited several minutes to respond to that question. "I am not certain I know what would have happened. I can only fantasize that it would be as exciting as at the theater."

jamtby
jamtby
299 Followers
12