A Stranger Unlocks Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"James, let me tell you what you might have experienced. First, he would take you to a private place, probably his home. You would chat for a few minutes and perhaps have a drink. Soon, his hands would start rubbing your neck, shoulders, and thighs. This would trigger an arousal. As your cock grew, it would be noticed by this person. At that point, your clothes would start to bind and you would want to loosen them. Without your resisting he pulls your clothes off. Within a minute or so you would be naked. This creates a rush of excitement and erotic fear. His hands continue to rub your body. You become more excited and willing to obey his requests which are now orders. You tell him you want to get dressed and leave, but your body refuses to cooperate. The growing sense of submission makes you want to comply with his every order. As he strokes your chest and nipples each caress breaks down any remaining effort to resist. All you want is to do whatever he demands of you. Unable to control your emotions any longer, You start to moan. Squeezing your throbbing cock between your legs in an attempt in a final act to hide your excitement. Refusing to accept that meager resistance, the stranger, now dominant male, forces your legs apart. Your throbbing cock, stiff and straight begs for release. His hand surrounds your penis. You surrender your cock, mouth, and ass. You are now only able to please his desires. No longer resisting you feel him kiss your nipples and down your stomach until."

"Then he tells you that he is going to fuck you. You react by saying no, please don't but you really want him to do it to you. It is not until you are rolled onto your belly and your ass cheeks are spread that you realize what is to come. You feel a warm finger penetrating your rectum. This only further increases your excitement. You want to cum but he won't let you. A second and maybe even a third finger stretches you. He tells you that you are going to be fucked like a girl. That repressed fantasy that often fills your thoughts is about to become At that moment his enlarged cock penetrates you. Each thrust increases both your pleasure and the need to release. You beg, please fuck me, please fuck me. After a minute or two he explodes inside you. Withdrawing his cock, the warm cum drips out of your ass. You have become a truly submissive male."

"Your compliance continues as his hand reaches your cock. Each stroke takes you to a new level of eustacy. You moan and beg to be released but he only keeps you on an erotic cliff not letting you release. For over ten minutes you are taken to new heights of excitement but not allowed to release your cum. Finally, unable to control yourself, the cream flows from you like lava from a volcano. Exhausted, you lay on the floor. Before allowing you to get dressed, you are ordered to take a shower. As he watches you are ordered to wash and stroke your cock and masturbate. Exhausted, you can not perform until he orders you to turn around and face the shower wall. At that moment his finger penetrates you once again. Unexpectedly your cock responds, orders to continue to stroke yourself a final orgasm shakes you. Pleased, you are allowed to get dressed, however, he keeps your underwear as a souvenir and a reminder of your submission. Driven back to your car, still shaky from a night of uninhibited sex you manage to drive home."

"James, does that sound like something like you fantasized? If you had gone with this person?"

Stunned by Derek's graphic account, I could not answer. He clearly captured those moments that never happened but I fantasized for all those years. I replied, " Derek, experience only happens in sexual fantasies and porn movies. I doubt anyone would ever experience such a night."

"My friend, you might be surprised how realistic that could be. Would you ever want that experience today?"

"I doubt it would happen in my life today. I'm married, and have responsibilities, and very unlikely that such a stranger would be interested in me. Erotic adventures have long since passed me by."

Derek said, "James, I have to leave to catch a flight. Talk with you tomorrow at the same time?"

"Yes, I will be looking forward to it. Good night."

The chat ended but the erection and carving for sexual release surpassed rational thought. The fantasy Derek created ran over and over in my head. Without hesitation In less than 20 seconds, my engorged cock demanded attention. With my clothes scattered on the floor, I applied lubricant and started to stroke it. The images of the night that "never was" filled my mind. As they became more vivid, my arousal and pleasure intensified. Finally, the explosion of cum spewed onto my leg. Despite this release, my cock remained hard and throbbing. I moaned as the erotic tension built again. A much longer time elapsed before the second orgasm.

After a few minutes to recover, I stood in front of the full-length mirror in our bedroom. Standing naked there was a 48-year-old not the 20-year-old from that night long ago. The erotic fantasy would forever remain just that. Little did I imagine how wrong that feeling was.

The next afternoon I received a text from Derek. "James, I must be out of the country for a few days and unable to chat with you. Based upon last night, you are ready to live your fantasies. They can become real but you will have to release your inhibitions and fears. You have much to expect from life, and I and perhaps a friend can help you. Until then, become your true self. Derek"

With that I was left alone.

To Be Continued...

12