A Strapon Throatfuck

Story Info
I finally agreed to let her live her strapon fantasy.
3.9k words
4.44
25k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple months ago, my girlfriend told me about her fantasy to try pegging with me. I thought she was joking at first, but after asking her some questions, I understood she was perfectly serious and... well, let's just say I didn't react in the most mature way.

This wasn't something I had any desire exploring and I felt like she pulled a rug under my feet, so I kinda lashed out at her. Stupid, I know. We went through a rocky patch over the next few weeks, where both of us were too ashamed to talk about it and angry with the way we communicated before, but eventually we forgot about the whole thing and went back to normal. Well, almost.

Fast forward to last Saturday. We were at my place, sleeping next to each other, and I happened to have a dream. In that dream I was lying back on the bed and she was straddling my chest wearing a strapon and making me suck it. It was rough, it was humiliating, and it made me so hard that I nearly orgasmed in my sleep.

I woke up before it happened and I needed a way to release all that submissive energy, so I slid down between her legs, pulled her panties down, and buried my face in her pussy. I ate her out to a couple of orgasms and I felt like I could go on forever, but she asked me to fuck her, so I begrudgingly obliged. We had sex, even though I would much rather being down there and mentally sort of re-living that dream, and then we cuddled back to sleep.

We woke up on a Sunday morning and I just had to talk to her about it, I had to tell her about the dream. I did so while we were still in bed, blushing all the way throughout as I was describing her the details, and I could see her initial confusion turn into excitement.

She started asking me questions that made me blush even more, questions like "did I make you deepthroat in your dream?" or "did I talk dirty to you?". I answered yes to most of them and she kept saying how hot that was, urging me to give her more details. I couldn't think of anything more that happened that I could describe to her, so I just told her I nearly came in my sleep because of the dream.

That made her pull me in for a small kiss, but I quickly felt her hand pushing my head down. I eagerly went down on her again, though after a few minutes, I asked her if she wanted to sit on my face.

She climbed up on top of me, but she didn't bring her pussy to my mouth. Instead, she straddled my chest and sat on me, just like in my dream. She leaned over and started asking me more questions about the scene I dreamt, and she would then reward every answer by leaning forward and allowing me to taste her. It was mind-numbingly hot.

"How big was my dick?"

"I don't know... big," I'd respond with a blush.

"And you took it all for me? Good boy," she would say and bring her pussy to my mouth for a few seconds, allowing me to lick her.

...

"Did I call you any names?"

"I'm not sure, it's all a bit hazy."

"Would it turn you on if I did?"

"I mean, at the time... probably, yeah," I'd admit reluctantly.

"I'm sure you would," she'd say with a smile and grind her clit on my nose.

...

"Did I make you gag on it?"

"I remember feeling more like breathless," I'd do my best to explain how it felt.

"God, that's so fucking hot," she'd say, and then just park her her pussy on my face until I had to tap her on the butt to let me breathe.

This carried on for a few more minutes as she rode my face to an orgasm, before collapsing on top of me.

We spent the rest of the morning talking about whether this was something we'd really like to explore. I told her that pegging was still out of the question for now, but going down on her strap would probably turn me on at this point. I still expressed my worry that this wouldn't be what she had imagined with pegging, but she told me that was just as big of a turn-on for her, if not a bigger one.

In the end I said, fuck it, we're adults, that shit turns us on for some reason, so we might as well try it out. We went online and ordered a harness for our dildo - turns out she had already researched those things beforehand and had stuff in her bookmarks. The next few day passed excruciatingly slowly. I tried practicing a little on the dildo, and the whole thing just felt dumb, why was I sucking on a bit of plastic? I could feel my enthusiasm dwindle somewhat and some doubts started seeping in.

However, everything evaporated in an instant yesterday morning when I called her to say that the harness had arrived. He enthusiasm and excitement were palpable and infectious. I knew that even if I didn't enjoy it, she would, and that definitely turned me on. I loved seeing her assuming a more dominant role that Sunday morning and the things she was telling me throughout the week - promising to make me relive how submissive I felt in the dream, telling me she can't wait to see me sucking on her cock, saying how that she'll make me gag on it like I do her - these were definitely super arousing.

I was so excited and nervous that I didn't eat a single thing the whole day, which turned out to be a good thing, since... well, if you read on, you'll understand she didn't take it easy on me.

I finished work later in the evening, took a shower, and then I invited her over to my place. We didn't say anything about the newly-arrived harness at the start, we just sat down and talked about our days. I was telling her about some work thing, but I could see she was nodding along without really paying attention.

"You're thinking about the harness, aren't you?" I asked her with a smile.

"Yes, can I see it?" she said, bouncing up and down with excitement.

I told her it was in the bedroom, next to the dildo and she quickly hurried along to bring them. She plonked herself back on the couch next to me and started going through everything, trying to figure out how to wear it. I took us an embarrassingly long time, but a few minutes later, there she was: a tiny, petite 23-year-old, buck naked in my living room, wearing a strap-on cock that was almost as big as her forearm.

She was admiring her look and playing with the cock, giggling at every little bounce; I, on the other hand, was left speechless looking at her. The image of her was definitely arousing, but I realized that my mouth was suddenly drier than a dessert and I felt numb all over.

She didn't seem to notice at first, she was too pre-occupied with how the harness fit and how heavy the dildo felt, though she soon turned her attention to me.

"Well, how does it look?" she asked me with a naughty smile, resting her back on the arm of couch, opening her legs and giving me a good look at the dildo strapped on her mound.

"... it... it suits you," I responded slowly, swallowing awkwardly.

She didn't say anything for a few moments, but I could feel her eyes were fixated on me, trying to read my reactions. My eyes definitely didn't want to meet hers; instead, they were fixated on the cock, and I was wondering if I had bitten off more than I could chew with her, wondering if this really was such a good idea. These thoughts were quickly interrupted though.

"Go on then, it's not going to suck itself, you know!" she said cheerily while pointing at her cock, as if she was asking me to do something mundane.

I was still frozen in place, unable to look away or move.

"Hellooo!!!" she said after a few seconds of me doing nothing, and grabbed her cock at the hilt and started flinging it around to wake me up.

"Um, yeah... sorry," I said reluctantly with a small smile, and inched myself a little closer to her cock, though still stopping well short.

She figured out my hesitation, so she closed her legs and instead she approached me. "Look, there's absolutely no pressure, we can't just forget about the whole thing," she told me reassuringly, cuddling herself onto me. "It's just... I find this so goddamn hot," she told me apologetically.

"No, no... that's okay, we'll definitely do it," I told her. "I... I just need to take my time is all," I admitted, looking down on her eyes.

"You sure?"

"Yes, don't worry about it... I... I trust you," I told her, feeling the need to reassure her in turn.

"Good!" she said happily and gave me a small peck on the cheek, before jumping off of my arms and assuming her previous position on the couch, exposing the strapon once again. "Now, would you please, *please*, suck on my cock?" she asked me with a naughty look that disarmed me.

I didn't say anything, I just smiled at her, feeling a lot more relaxed and at ease. I slowly found myself between her legs, her cock a few inches away from my mouth.

"It's okay," she whispered to me, allowing me to take my time. "There's no rush," she added.

I reached and grabbed the base of her cock with my fingers, tilting it slightly towards my mouth and prepared to take the plunge, but she stopped me.

"Wait... do you think..." she hesitated, causing me to look up at her. "... Do you think you can look in my eyes when you first do it?" she asked me, and I could see she was blushing. "I... I find that really hot," she said almost apologetically.

"Sure," I said and locked eyes with her, preparing once again to open my mouth and go down on her cock.

"No, no, no, wait!" she stopped me once more.

"What?"

"God, this is so embarrassing..." she said and she was full-on blushing at this point.

"What is it love, you can tell me," I whispered to her.

"It's just... well... I sort of have this thing in mind..." she begun saying. "I don't know if it's something you'll enjoy... but... but *we're so damn close,*" she said.

"Well, I'm here aren't I?"

"No, no, this is too much, I can't ask it of you," she said, shaking her head negatively. "Let's just do what we were about to do."

"Hey, I won't judge you, just tell me," I said, pulling myself away from her cock a little, though still maintaining eye-contact.

"Okay..." she said reluctantly and closed her legs again, crawling up to me for a cuddle, like every time she wants to ask for something.

"So... I have fantasized this about pegging mostly," she began explaining, "... and... God, how do I say this..."

"Love, you're naked on my couch with a huge plastic dick hanging of your hips -- a dick I was just about to suck... trust me, I won't judge you," I said with a soft smile.

"Well, okay then... I have sort of fantasized about... well, taking your virginity back there... and... God, I can't believe I'm about to say this..." she hesitated and stopped.

I didn't say anything, partly because I didn't think I had to, partly because I found it super hot to hear her talk about her fantasies.

"... I have fantasized about doing *that* and, well, doing it roughly at first?" she said, trailing off on a question as if seeking my approval?

"Roughly how?" I asked her.

"Well, I don't know, I had fantasized about that first time that I fuck you... it would be without any warm-up... like, it would be one long stroke and then I'd fuck you without... well, without caring if you're in pain or anything,"

"Oh," I said.

"I'm sorry, I know it's a bit fucked up," she said apologetically, avoiding my eyes.

"No, that was kinda hot, actually," I responded, pulling her face up for a little kiss. "But I don't know if I'm up for that."

"No, see, that's the thing!" she carried on more enthusiastically this time. "This would be a bad idea for anal... but, if we're talking about your mouth..." she finished off her idea and raised her eyebrows.

"Oh," I said once more in the span of a few seconds.

"I mean, I totally get it if you're not up for it," she began saying quickly, "I... we're so close that I thought I should ask," she added.

"No, no, it's... well... it's not 'fine', but if it turns you on so much..." I said slowly. "I mean, how would that work though, what if I... you know," I asked feeling myself blushing, too ashamed to describe what might happen if she suddenly decided to deepthroat me.

"Well, we could do it in the bathtub?" she suggested.

"I don't know if I want the first time we do something like that to be in the bathtub," I told her.

"We're here talking about your first time being a throatfuck and you're worried about the locale?" she teased me, which for some reason got me super hard. "No, you're right though. Should we take it to the bedroom and bring a bunch of towels?"

"Yeah, that's a better idea," I said.

"Wow, we're really doing this then?" she asked me with a big smile.

"I guess we are!" I said shyly, as she jumped all over me, raining kisses on my face, her cock jabbing me in the ribs.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, you're the best, most awesome boyfriend in the whole world!" she exclaimed and gave me a big hug. "I'll head to the bedroom and make myself comfortable, you bring the towels."

I did just that and a few minutes later, she was resting her back on a bunch of pillows, her butt was over a fuckton of towels to catch the spit and maybe whatever else, and I was on my belly between her legs, looking at the cock that was soon to be in my mouth.

I reached over to grab its base, but she pushed my hand away and replaced it with hers.

"Do you mind?" she asked me. "That's... that's just how I had pictured it, with me controlling the action," she explained.

"No, no problem at all," I said and pulled my hand away. I instead looked at her grabbing the cock, tilting it down a little and lining it up with my mouth.

I once again felt that dryness and numbness all over, and I was suddenly very aware of how hard my heart was pounding in my chest.

She reached her other hand behind my head and gently urged me to look up at her. "Can I talk dirty to you?" she asked me, and her tone was a little less warm than in the previous question.

"Dirty how?" I asked, examining her expression.

"I might call you a bitch or a little slut or something of that nature," she said matter-of-factly, as if this was a totally normal dinner table conversation.

"Well..." I began saying, feeling my face burning with shame and arousal. *In for a penny, in for a pound,* I thought before finally responding: "... yes."

"Good," she smiled in an almost cruel way. "Can I pull your hair?" she asked and I could suddenly feel her fingers on the back of my head curling into a ball and grabbing a fistful of my hair, and tugging on them, forcing me to make eye contact with her.

"... yes," I whispered softly, feeling that my heart is about to burst out of my chest and that my erection is going to puncture the mattress.

"Good bitch," she said mockingly and released my hair, bringing her hand on my cheek, gently caressing it. "How about slapping... can I slap you?" she asked coldly, looking down on my eyes. "I'll really want to slap your pretty little face as you're gagging my cock."

"..." I stood there looking at her in utter disbelief. I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I couldn't believe what these words coming out of my girlfriend's mouth were; they felt equal parts alien and arousing.

"What happened, cat got your tongue?" she asked and moved her hand back in my hair, forcing me to look at her. "It's a simple question, will you let me slap the shit out of you while I'm fucking your face?"

I nodded slightly, feeling too terrified and aroused to be able to form words.

As soon as I nodded, the hand that has holding the base of her cock flew off of it and slapped me sharply in the face. I reeled back in shock, but her grip on my hair kept my head more or less steady. She tugged at my hair again, forcing my chin up and a sardonic smirk painted her face.

"Is your dick hard?" she asked, and gave me a playful slap on the butt with her foot.

I once again nodded yes, taking my eyes away from her, as if trying to hide from the shame of being aroused by what she was doing to me.

"Does this remind you of your dream a little?"

I nodded once more, feeling my face burning and tears welling in my eyes. She didn't seem to notice though, because she quickly continued.

"I bet when I start facefucking you it will be even better, don't you think?" she said, putting her hand on her cock once more, and this time she brushed it gently against my lips, resting it fleetingly on them. I felt my heart stopping for a moment that felt like an eternity, but eventually she removed her cock from my lips and it was if this was enough of a permission for me breathe again.

"Yeah, I think it will be," she continued without waiting for a response from me. "Grab the lube," she told me.

I reached over to the bedside stand and handed her the lube. She squirted a generous dose on her dildo, covering it tip to base and then threw the bottle to the side.

I looked at her plastic cock, glistening in all its glory, and I couldn't help but be a little scared of it. I had practiced here or there in the past couple of days and it seemed impossibly big for a mouth. My thoughts were interrupted by another slap though, and she once again tugged at my hair to force me to look up at her.

"Look at me," she commanded. "I will fuck this cock right into your throat and I want you to keep eye contact with me, okay?"

I nodded sheepishly and locked eyes with her.

"You don't look so sure," she teased me. "Do you understand what I'm about to do to you?" she asked with cruel smile.

"I do," I whispered.

"Tell me what's about to happen to you then."

"You... you're... going to force your cock down my throat," I said, deciding to play along for her. I realized I wanted her to experience her fantasy to the fullest. "You're going to force your cock down my throat... and... and I'm going to like it," I finally added, feeling my face burning with shame.

"I doubt you will, whore," she laughed in my face and tightened her grip on my hair. "God, now that I have you here I want to drag this out as long as I can..." she mused, but at the same time, she readied her cock and lined it up with my throat.

"Alright, cunt," she said, her breathing heavy. "I'm going to count to 3 and I'm going to pull your head down on it, okay?"

"Okay," I said.

"Don't forget to look at me"

"Okay"

"Do you want it rough or gentle?"

"I..."

"It's going to be rough, slut, I thought we agreed on it," she growled. "Open you whore mouth," she said without giving me time to answer

"One..."

Her grip on my hair tightened even more and I opened my mouth instinctively. She locked eyes with me and I could see the triumph in her eyes.

"Two"

She tugged sharply on my hair and forced my head down on her abruptly, catching me by surprise. She used her other hand to guide her lubed up cock in my mouth and I felt it sliding inside effortlessly, cutting off my breath, and causing a "GLUCK" sound to escape my lips.

He slippery cock kept sliding inside me and, in the blink of an eye, she removed her hand from the base of the cock and brought it to join the other one behind my head. I started gagging as the pressure increased, but I could only take so much of her cock.

My throat clenched shut and started struggling, trying to get her out of me, but she kept pushing and pushing down.

She started giving me some pumps with her hips at the same time, trying to fuck her cock deeper inside me.

"Fuck you," I heard her growl. "Just fucking take it."

She kept fighting me some more, even bringing her legs into the fight to hold my head down, until I felt a pop and her cock slid in my throat. Not fully, just an inch or two.

I gagged harder than ever, but her grip on my head was too damn strong. She was using both hands and both calves behind my head, trying to keep me down and it was absolutely working.

I felt my eyes rolling in the back of my head and I gagged once more, saliva escaping around my lips and running onto the towels below.

"FUCK YES!" she exclaimed. "FUCK YOU, THAT'S HOW YOU TREATED ME ALL THESE YEARS"

12