A Strapon Throatfuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pressure kept building up and up and her cock slid in a little more, the lube making it impossible to stop it from making its way in.

Another torrent of spit came flowing out with a coughing sound, some even escaping out of my nose and drooling onto her belly button, but she didn't seem to mind.

I started slapping the side of her legs, trying to get her to release me. The pressure eased for a second, but then was renewed with a vengeance.

One final combined push with her calves and hands, and in one fell swoop, her cock was buried inside me to the hilt. My eyes rolled to the back of my head again and the slapping to her sides turned frantic, as spit was flowing freely outside the corners of my mouth.

"THREE!!"

She finally relented and released me, so I flew off of her cock and away from her, eagerly gulping in air.

My face felt wet, my throat was throbbing, my eyes were filled with tears and I couldn't see, but I could hear her just fine.

She was laughing.

Laughing.

12