A Streaker started it all Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know, I'm thinking of being naked at work, not going there naked, stripping when I get there. Some of the guys there, including my boss have hinted that they'd like me to be naked at work, and I'm going to meet Lucy Waterman, the girl who streaked that football match, and I suspect that she wants to do something outrageous."

"Well you go for it girl, if it's not illegal and you get a kick out of it then do it. Hey, are you planning on going to any of the music festivals, I've heard stories of girls getting naked at those?"

"That's an idea, thanks for reminding me of that."

"So you're not planning on walking through the centre of the city on a Saturday afternoon?"

"No, well not yet."

"Well when you do let me know and I'll come alone and support you."

"You'd strip naked as well Mary?"

"I didn't say that, but you're certainly giving me a lot to think about."

"So what's your plan for the rest of the night Angie?"

"Probably go back in there and tease a few boys. I feel like I have a sort of power over them, I'm sure that I could get them to do almost anything for me."

"You're probably right, men are so gullible. Come on girl let me watch you driving those guys crazy with lust. I bet that most of the guy's right hands will be busy when they get back to their rooms, all lusting after your body as their left hands scroll though the photos that they've taken of you."

Back in the lounge area the 'happy' Angie danced and twerked the young men letting them see her wobbling tits and wet pussy. She was in heaven and in danger of having another orgasm but without anyone touching her pussy.

She didn't cum and by the time Matt, Justin and Eva said they were leaving Angie was seriously thinking about grabbing a guy and telling him to fuck her. Partially because of the amount of alcohol she had drunk she would have happily let that happen right there in the lounge with everyone else there watching.

Angie didn't even think that anything was unusual as she left the party and walked totally naked down the street with her housemates. It was a bit chilly but the alcohol that she'd consumed, together with Matt helping her to walk in a straight line, kept her warm. Not that Angie would have cared but at that time of the morning they saw no one on their short walk home and when they got there Matt had to almost pushed Angie up the stairs, his hands on her hips to make sure that she kept going up.

Outside Angie's room she turned to Matt, pulled him to her and demanded that he spend the night with her. Angie had never slept with Matt or Justin before and although she was demanding that Matt fuck her he told her that he'd only sleep with her and not fuck her when she was drunk. She helped Matt undress and against his wishes she pulled his boxers down then pulled him onto the bed.

Angie started playing with his cock but fell asleep before she could properly wank him.

*****

When Angie woke up her head was quite clear and when she turned her head and saw Matt asleep next to her she tried to remember how he'd got there. Unable to remember she lifted the duvet and saw Matt's morning woody. Feeling naughty she slowly got onto her knees then straddled him and woke him by impaling herself on his cock.

As Angie's smiling face looked down on Matt his eyes opened wide then his face went from shock to pleasure as Angie slowly went up and down.

"How's the head?" Matt asked.

"It's okay thanks."

"So you know exactly what you're doing?"

"Relax Matt, I'm not wanting us to get together, just go from being friends to friends with benefits. All this being naked is making me horny and I need some way of releasing the sexual frustration. Does that bother you?"

"Hell no Angie. You're a really cute girl and it will be my pleasure to help you out, but just one condition, you get all those names and phone numbers off your body."

"Oh, err yes, why did I let all those guys write on me?"

"Two possible reasons that I can think of Angie, alcohol and the fact that you probably wanted men to get close to your naked tits and pussy."

"Yes, I did drink a bit too much didn't I? And you're probably right about the other reason as well. What's wrong with me?"

"Absolutely nothing Angie, you're just letting yourself release what quite a lot of women just keep bottled up. You've obviously got more courage than those women."

"I don't feel courageous but I do feel that I need a shower to get this writing off me but first I need to cum."

Angie's riding of Matt's cock had slowed but it started getting faster and harder as Angie really pushed herself down on Matt."

Both of them were eager to cum and it only took a few more drops down for them both to cum then relax as they were both sated.

With Matt's cock wilting Angie climbed off Matt, grabbed a towel and her shower bag and went to the bathroom. Thirty minutes later a clean and smooth Angie went back to her room to drop off her towel and wash bag only to find that Matt had gone. Angie went to the kitchen to make herself a much needed coffee.

As she sat sipping the coffee, Angie thought about the last 12 hours. She'd gone from a nearly, normal, clothed girl albeit an at home nudist, walked down the street naked, been at a party naked, made to cum by numerous guys and on the way to the latter she'd had more sex and orgasms than she'd had for months. What's more she was nearly convinced that she was going to strip naked at work.

Angie was both extremely happy and terrified as well. This was so unlike her.

As Angie slowly came to terms with the new Angie she decided that she needed to go shopping, that she needed some new clothes. Yes, clothes, Angie had no intention of becoming a permanent nudist.

Just as Angie decided that she should get on with her day Justin walked in.

"Morning Angie, how's the head, happy to see that last night hasn't put you off being naked, you brighten my day every time that I see you."

"Well and a good morning to you too Justin, and no, last night hasn't put me off, in fact I enjoyed myself so much that I'm considering being naked in other places as well."

"Good for you Angie, let me know where and when and I'll try to be there."

"So that you can perv on me Justin?"

"I thought that you might enjoy that."

Angie didn't reply but she thought that maybe he was right.

Later that morning Angie put a dress and sandals on and headed to the shopping centre. She searched the fashion shops for what she wanted, a very short skirt and a see-through top. She'd love to buy 2 or 3 of each but being a student and an intern, her finances were very limited.

Finding what she wanted wasn't easy and she tried on quite a lot of clothes and preferred the changing rooms that had curtains and were visible to waiting men because she quickly discovered that she liked not closing the curtains properly so that the men could see her changing. She really got a kick out of watching men watching her and if / when their eyes met when she was naked her nipples and pussy tingled a lot and she felt the moisture build between her legs.

She also enjoyed checking out the new clothes in full length mirrors when men were watching. She'd stand at an angle where the men could see her tits through the see-through material and see her butt and pussy when she bent over to see how much was on display when she bent.

It was mid afternoon by the time she'd visited all the fashion shops and found what she wanted and she decided to treat herself to a coffee and muffin at a big chain coffee shop. As she sat at a table in the window area she remembered that time when she'd been wearing just a towel and Eva had afterwards told her that she'd been flashing her pussy to Justin without realising.

All the clothes changing and letting men see her naked body had left Angie quite aroused and when she remembered the incident with Justin she discovered that she had subconsciously let her knees drift apart and anyone walking passed the shop would be able to see her wet and swollen pussy if they cared to look.

Angie saw one young man do a double take causing her to smile to herself and get a little wet rush. She stayed sat there a lot longer than she normally would, hoping for more men to look her way but she eventually gave up and headed for home.

The other 3 housemates were in the lounge area and after saying hello Angie went to her room, took her dress off and tried on her new clothes. Still being satisfied with them she took them off and hung them up before something from outside caught her eye. Looking out of her window she saw young men at 2 different windows looking her way.

He nipples and clit instantly went hard as she watched them watching her. After a minute or so she waved at them and got waves back then she turned and tidied her room a little before going downstairs to make herself a drink.

Hot chocolate in her hand Angie went to the lounge area and sat on one of the sofa.

"Been buying some new clothes Angie?" Justin asked.

Before she could answer Eva said,

"I didn't think that you'd need any new clothes Angie, what with you becoming a permanent nudist."

"Tell you what Eva," Angie replied, "I'll be come a permanent nudist if you do. How's that for an offer."

"Careful Angie, Eva might just take you up on that offer." Justin said.

"No I won't. You're not getting me naked." Eva replied.

"Shame." Justin replied.

The 4 of them spent a quiet evening at the house, Angie being naked all the time and occasionally finding that her knees had drifted apart and that she was flashing her pussy at the 2 guys who had sat opposite her and Eva.

*****

12