A Streaker started it all Pt. 05

Story Info
The days of slavery did leave one good legacy.
7.3k words
4.64
7.5k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the afternoon went relatively quietly apart from the last 10 minutes when a client walked in. Angie saw him before he saw her and by the time he was passing her desk Angie's nipples had gone rock hard and her pussy was tingling something rotten.

"Well hello young lady, I've never seen you here before."

"Hello sir, I'm Angie, an intern."

Just then Mr. Whitelock appeared and said,

"Ah Mr. Jones, I see you've met Angie. Stand up Angie and say hello to Mr. Jones' properly. Angie has decided to exercise her new found rights."

"So I see, and very nice too, you're a lucky man Ted Whitelock being able to look at young Angie all day."

"Yes I am, she's certainly improved the scenery in here."

By then Angie had stood up and as she was shaking his hand she felt her pussy juices escaping and start to run down her inner thigh.

"Well young Angie, I will have to come and visit Ted a bit more often. How long are you here for?"

"Another 8 months, unless Mr. Whitelock fires me before then."

"He'd be a total idiot to do that."

"Relax Angie," Mr. Whitelock added, "I'm not a total idiot."

"Thank you sir."

The 2 men went into Mr. Whitelock's office and Angie tried to calm down before leaving for home. But the thought of the journey home stopped Angie's arousal level from going down. She'd briefly thought about going home and decided that she wasn't going to get dressed but now that it was nearly that time she was having second thoughts. She spent that last 10 minutes of her working day thinking,

"Yes I will do it," then, "no I won't I'll put my dress on."

She kept alternating between yes and no but as the minute hand on the clock reached the top her dilemma was decided for her. Andy went over to her and picked up her bag.

"Hey, that's mine, give it back to me."

"Come and get it."

Andy went straight to the door out onto the street and before Angie realised it she was out on the street and chasing after Andy. When she finally grabbed his arm he turned and gave her the bag.

"What did you do that for Andy?"

"To stop you from chickening out and putting your dress on, and here you are, on your way home totally naked."

"Oh my gawd, I am aren't I?"

"Yes you are, and you're not going to put your dress on are you Angie?"

Angie thought for a second then reached up and kissed Andy on his cheek.

"Careful Angie no lewd behaviour."

Angie smiled then thanked Andy before telling him that she'd see him in the morning.

"Like that I hope." Andy said.

"Yes, yes you will."

With that Angie turned and walked off towards the bus stop with a smile on her face. Although her head was pointing forward her eyes were going from side to side looking at all the other people on the street to see any reactions to her nudity. Mostly there was none, it was like she was invisible, but she saw a few smiles, a couple of gasps, and the odd look of disgust.

Angie had expected more of the latter but she hadn't even thought about having to stand at the bus stop waiting for the bus to arrive but she was pleased that she got just more of the same.

Angie also saw a police car drive passed and one of the coppers was looking her way but it didn't stop.

A man in his twenties was stood behind Angie in the queue and Angie could feel his eyes burning her butt so she decided to turn to face the road which meant that the man would be able to see one of her tits. She soon felt his eyes burning into her rock hard nipple and she swapped her weight from one foot to the other and back trying to rub her protruding clit with her lips as she did so.

The drivers of the buses had always been friendly people but when the driver saw her his eyes lit up.

"Young lady," he whispered, "naked girls travel for free on my bus, especially the good looking ones."

Angie smiled, thanked him and walked to the stairs up to the top deck. Angie always travelled on the top deck, if there was one, because she could see more when she looked out of the windows. She'd never really thought about anyone looking up her skirts when she climbed up the steep stairs on a bus until that day. The man that was behind her in the queue followed her and she heard him gasp as he started the climb, obviously looking up at Angie's wet pussy.

Angie smiled and walked to the back of the bus looking at the faces of the people who's heads were at her chest height as she passed them. Sitting in the middle of the back seat Angie could see the backs of the heads of everyone on that deck and when they got up, or others came up the stairs, they would be able to see Angie's naked front because she put her bag on the seat beside her and just about everyone who got up or sat down turned to look at her. Angie saw them in her peripheral vision as she looked out of the window not wanting direct eye contact which might stop them looking.

There were a few people getting off at Angie's stop and there was a little queue to go down the stairs and the queue had to stop for a few seconds as Angie started to go down with a middle-aged man in front of her. When the queue stopped the man turned his head and discovered that his head was right inline with Angie's pussy.

For a couple of seconds he stared at her pussy causing it to tingle and get a bit wetter. Then the queue started moving again.

It was only a few minutes walk from the bus stop to Angie's house and she felt good and proud during that walk. As she approached the front of the house Angie saw Matt walking towards her. He stopped outside the house and waited with a big grin on his face.

"You did it Angie, well done." He said as she approached him.

"Matt, have you got time for a quickie? I'm so horny right now."

Ten minutes later a much more relaxed, naked Angie was walking down the stairs to get herself some food.

Justin and Eva were in the kitchen, neither of them paying much attention to Angie's nudity. After a couple of minutes Matt arrived and said,

"Guy's did Angie tell you her good news?"

"No." Eva replied.

"She came home from work naked."

"Wow Angie, I never thought that you would actually do it, I bet that it was nerve-racking." Eva said.

"You're not kidding but at the same time it was so exciting."

"You mean that you were nearly cumming all the way home." Justin said, "so it's permanent nudity from now on is it?"

"Yes and no I'm only going to be naked most of the time but I might need your help some of the time. I don't want to be going out at night on my own if I'm naked."

"I'll escort you whenever you want me Angie." Matt said.

"Me too," Justin said, "It will give me the chance to perv on you and maybe some of your naked friends."

"I haven't got any naked friends."

"You might have if this girls naked in public thing catches on." Justin replied. "You'll have to persuade lots of your friends to loose their clothes as well."

"That reminds me," Angie said, "I need to phone Lucy to see what she's thinking of doing."

"Do you think that she'll streak another football game?" Matt asked.

"I have no idea, I'll phone her later and find out."

As they all sat eating Angie realised that being naked around her housemates wasn't quite as exciting as it originally had been. It was still nice, very nice, but she wasn't close to cumming all the time. She just hoped that the magic wouldn't wear off completely.

After they'd eaten and cleared up Angie went to her room and stood in front of her window hoping to see some guys hoping to see her naked again but she was disappointed so she picked up her phone and called Lucy.

"Hey Angie, how are you doing girl, I was starting to think that you didn't want to talk to me." Lucy said as soon as she accepted the call.

"Hi Lucy, no, I've just been so busy."

"Naked busy I hope."

"Yeah, shall we meet at the Red Lion and talk?"

"Good idea, I can be there in 15 minutes."

"So can I, will you be naked Angie?"

"Yes, you?"

"Of course. See you in 15."

From opposite directions both naked girls arrived at the same time and went into the Red Lion together. The pub went deadly quite for a few seconds then the guys sat drinking at the bar started cheering and calling the girls over.

Neither girl was at all nervous or embarrassed as they went and joined the men then started sipping the drinks that were quickly bought for them. After a few minutes Angie said,

"Guys, can you just give us 10 minutes on our own please? We need to catch up and do a bit of planning."

Angie and Lucy took their drinks to a table and for the first time saw that some of the other patrons were still staring at the 2 naked girls. Angie just smiled when she made eye contact with one middle-aged woman who was, along with her man, staring at the 2 naked girls.

Angie started talking first and told Lucy everything that had happened since they last spoke. Then it was Lucy's turn. Apparently Lucy had gone home the weekend just past and she'd got naked at home. Her mother had been shocked and tried to tell her off but her father was having none of it telling his wife that Lucy was now 18 and could do what she wanted. Both her father and 2 brothers had spent the whole weekend perving on Lucy and she'd enjoyed every second of it. Lucy had travelled back on the train naked and enjoyed the attention of a group of young men who all wanted to talk to her whilst staring at her naked body. She had deliberately sat at a set of 4 seats facing each other without a table between them and the young men had been able to see her bald pubes and slit as well as her tits. Lucy said that the experience had left her VERY aroused.

"So what's this outrageous plan that you have Lucy?"

"It's not that outrageous, just something that we've both done before and enjoyed doing, shopping. I was thinking of going to the shopping centre naked and slowly going round the shops trying clothes on and getting some lunch at the food hall."

"I'm guessing that you mean the big shopping centre in the city not one of the little ones Lucy?"

"Of course, may as well go the whole hog."

"I assume that you weren't planning on buying anything because I haven't got much money Lucy."

"No I wasn't, I don't intend buying any clothes, just trying them on and letting all the male partners look at us as we dress then undress."

"Okay, I'm up for it, what time where?"

The 2 girls sorted out the details then looked over to the guys at the bar. Most of them were looked over to Angie and Lucy.

"Come on Angie, lets get up on that bar, spread our legs and rub one out for them. It's the least that we can do for them after all the drinks that they'll be buying for us."

And that's just what they did, it was very much like that previous time that they'd got naked in that bar but with an increased number of guys round them. The 2 girls, enjoyed their orgasms and the sexual innuendos which kept both girl very aroused, something that was seen by the guys, their spread, wet, swollen pussies on display for most of the rest of the evening.

When it finally came to time to leave the 2 girls left, promising to be back soon. Outside it was dark and both girls suddenly had a bit of a panic, they were naked and outside in the dark on their own and about to split up and go in different directions. Okay the city didn't have a problem with girls getting attacked but neither of them wanted to take a chance.

Angie got her phone out, phoned Matt and asked him to meet them at Lucy's address with a promise that she'd make it worth his while. The 2 houses and the pub were in a sort of triangle and Matt was there waiting for them when they got there. With the help of a street light he had a good look at Lucy after Angie had introduced them then he told her that he wished that he'd seen her streaking the football match to which Lucy asked him if he'd like to be their 'minder' for a bit of fun that they had planned for the Saturday. Matt was up for it him saying that he'd do anything for 2 naked girls.

As Angie and Matt walked back to their house she told him about their plan. When they got back Angie invited Matt into her room and they didn't get to sleep for another hour.

*****

It was a bit chilly when Angie stepped out of the house to go to work the next morning. She was only wearing heels and carrying a bag which contained a dress - just in case, and her nipples were rock hard because of the chill. She was amazed, turned on and just a little nervous by the number of people who stared at her as she walked to the bus stop and stood waiting

The bus was again a double decker and Angie smiled as it approached. The driver smiled as she got on and waved her away when she offered her money. Angie had timed it right and a man followed her up the steep stairs as she thought that she needed to find an elegant way of climbing stairs with her feet well apart.

Unfortunately, the back seat was occupied so Angie slowly walked back to another seat near the back watching the eyes of the other passengers as she walked. She was pleased that most of the men, and some of the women were looking up and down her front as she walked towards them.

Sat alone on one of the double seats with her bag beside her, Angie looked out of the window and reflected on how she had changed over the last few weeks. She'd gone from a shy girl to a very outgoing girl who craved men looking at her naked body, but Matt and Andy were both right, the new Angie was the true Angie, the genie had escaped from the bottle and Angie was pleased that it had.

Before she knew it the bus was approaching Angie's stop and she stood ready to get off, and let the passengers who were still sat get a good look at her butt as she exited the bus.

It seemed to be busier than usual in the city with everyone rushing to their place of work and Angie was a little disappointed that no one really seemed to be taking any notice of her as she walked the last leg of her journey.

In the coffee shop she had to queue for a short while and she felt the eyes of the few sitting customers staring at her. Instead of facing the direction that the queue was moving Angie had stood sideways facing the sat customers. She wanted them to see her tits, slit and clit that she just knew was hard and standing out from behind it's hood.

"Wow, good morning Angie." The barista said when Angie got to the front of the queue.

"My usual please." Angie said.

"No need to do any more bending to get sugar that I bet you never even used Angie. Is this new way of getting to work permanent or do I need to absorb as much of the beautiful scenery in one go?"

"It's legal now so it's probably permanent, at least until the weather takes a turn for the worse."

"Let's hope that we have permanent sunshine from now on then. Here, have today's fix on me, you've made my day Angie."

Angie left the coffee shop a little happier and a little more aroused and had a smile on her face for the rest of her walk.

There were also smiles from her male colleagues when she walked into the office, Andy saying,

"Proud of you Angie."

When Mr. Whitelock arrived he called Angie into his office. Angie again standing back with her feet shoulder width apart hoping that her boss would look at her pussy and protruding clit. He did, this time for a lot longer than previous times causing the tingling in Angie's pussy and nipples to get stronger.

"So Angie, it's good to see that you are sticking with your convictions, do you think that you will keep it up?"

"Yes sir, well until the weather takes a turn for the worse, I've come to the conclusion that this is the real me."

"Well Angie, you certainly seemed to be happier yesterday and again today."

As they were talking Angie was looking at her boss' eyes and was pleased to see that they were looking at her pussy for most of the time.

"Sir, would you like me to check-in with you each morning to see if you have any other special jobs that you want me to do?"

"That's a good idea Angie, yes, come and see me each morning, stand there like that and we'll review your work."

"Yes sir, anything else?"

There was a pause of a few seconds then Angie was told that she could go back to her work. As she left his office she deliberately walked so that her backside went from side to side like she'd seen models walk on the runway, and she was also smiling, knowing that he only wanted those meetings so that he could look at her pussy.

Sat at her desk she tried, unsuccessfully, to think of a way that she could give him a better look at her pussy. She got an image in her head of her laying on her back on his desk with her legs on his shoulders and him then pushing her ankles wide apart so that he could see right inside her.

Angie was happy to expose herself as much as she could to Mr. Whitelock because it was because of him that she had discovered her true self. She finally got back to her work with a smile on her face.

Andy again went to the sandwich shop with her at lunchtime and he too commented on how happy she looked then he said,

"You really do get off on men looking at your naked body don't you Angie?"

Being an honest girl she replied,

"Yes I do, when I see a man looking at me I start tingling in my pussy and nipples."

"Maybe you should enter a few amateur stripper or wet T-shirt competitions, or even join a men's rugby team. I can just see you in the communal showers after a muddy game and all the naked men rubbing the mud off you."

"Now I KNOW that you're a pervert Andy, I'm not big enough to play rugby but the amateur stripper or wet T-shirt competitions sound good, I hadn't thought of those."

"I'll try and think of some alternatives to rugby for you Angie."

"Thanks Andy, you can stare at my naked body as much as you want."

"It's a shame that we haven't got a stationary cupboard at work," Andy said, "I could drag you in there and ravage your body for an hour or so."

"You'd only last an hour Andy? I thought that you were a real man."

"Very funny Angie. You'd have to crawl out after an hour with me."

"Sure I would."

That afternoon Mr. Whitelock called Angie into his office again and she again stood in the same position and he again stared at her pussy for a while before giving her a couple of envelopes and telling her to take them to the court house. Angie smiled and replied,

"Yes sir, will you be following me over there sir?"

"No Angie, I don't think that my heart could take it. Off you go."

Angie slowly walked to the court house, her head going from side to side looking to see who was looking at her. As she got near the court house she saw a policeman, the same one as the last time. She watched him all the time and saw that he was watching her. She was a little nervous and was sure that he was just looking for an excuse to arrest her so she made sure that her hands were nowhere near her tits or pussy.

In the courthouse admin office the 2 women were again pleased to see her. This time though they engaged in a lot more conversation wanting to know more about what Angie had been doing with her new found freedom. Angie, of course, gave them a slightly more detailed summary, not mentioning that both her and Lucy had made themselves cum whilst sat on the bar in the pub.

When she told them that her and Lucy were going shopping on the Saturday they wanted details of exactly where and when, it was like they were going to go and watch them. Or maybe they wanted to know so that they could send their men to get them all aroused so that they could go home and ravage the women. Angie hoped that it was the latter because women seeing her naked didn't do much for her.

Angie finally got away and the same policeman was outside. Angie guessed that he was again waiting for her just to try to catch her doing something that he could arrest her for.

12