All Comments on 'A Streaker started it all Pt. 05'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
Advice_GirlAdvice_Girlalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story. I am an exhibitionist but I can only aspire to be as bold as your Angie. In my younger days, I might have tried some of her tricks but I don't think I could have done it all. Sitting on the bar in the pub and getting myself off for the men buying my drinks..wow. I have been naked in bars with my husband several times and he even has gotten me off, but not so visible as sitting on the bar.

Just a couple of other comments, that are so close to my experience. When Angie asks her boss to undress her is so erotic to me. When I was married to my first husband and we started sharing me with other men, part of our ritual was being undressed for my soon-to-be new sexual partner. When my husband undressed me, it made me feel like I was a valuable gift that he was offering me to someone. The act of being put on display by my husbands has been a consistent part of my fetish all my life.

The second idea that you repeat that is right on the mark, has to do with standing in front of the admiring men. When I had my own PR business, I used my "flashing hobby" with a lot of my clients and I quickly learned that I stood with my feet a bit apart, my clit loved it and often would rise the opportunity.

Finally, Angie's feelings and acts seem just right and are so accurately described that it makes me wish I was young again and I wonder if I could be as brave and as sexual as she is in your story.

Well told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous