All Comments on 'A String of Minor Disasters Ch. 02'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Keep Going!

What a wonderful room the Eros Room is! Glad Ernie got back in action. Looking forward to Ashley and Miriam sharing the room although I can't imagine what will happen then. You are something else, JB! Enjoyed this immensely and rated it five stars.

prinnaveaprinnaveaover 5 years ago
Eros room

sounds like a very interesting room. That is one hell of a B&B!

I really enjoyed the story and story line. This story plot could go a very long way, even to a novel maybe. 5*

wdelanderwdelanderover 5 years ago
Dealing with Impotence

While I very much enjoyed this story, I think your portrayal of impotence (erectile dysfunction) will give a lot of readers the wrong impression. There are many causes for ED, including low testosterone, cardo-vascular problems, diabetes, and psychological issues. ED cannot usually be "cured," but there are effective treatments that can allow intercourse for most men.

ED also affects relationships, as you portray in your story. It's very common for women to feel like they are doing something wrong when their guy cannot get an erection. It's also common for men to become defensive, and maybe even withdraw from sex, rather than seeking treatment.

For help, and more information of how to deal with Erectile Dysfunction, I recommend https://edtreatment.info/

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you Wdelander

For your thoughtful and helpful comment! I'm glad you clarified all that, and it's great you also provided the link. It's nice to have readers like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thoroughly enjoyed your well written, very erotic story which deserved the 5 stars awarded.

Thank you for sharing your gift ...... T

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...