A Stroll Around the Park

Story Info
A romantic stroll becomes an erotic moment.
4.4k words
4.35
6.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an enjoyable dinner. After texting and PMing back and forth for a few weeks, getting together was very comfortable. This was our second date, and my suggestion of dinner and a walk afterwards had been readily agreed to. I had plans she didn't know about based on our chatting. The dinner was the beginning.

The level of sexual tension built up as the night progressed, though I didn't directly start it. She did - by placing her hand on my thigh at the table. She didn't move her hand at all, but managed to change the amount of pressure using her fingers - a sensation that I noticed and appreciated. In return, I "communicated" with my eyes.

I looked at her until I saw her looking back at me, then my eyes intentionally, and slowly, lowered until my gaze reached her nipples. They started stiffening as expected, and my subtle lick of my lips as I stared caused a small uptake in her breathing. I smiled when her eyes lowered slightly in recognition that I had seen her nipples, so I made sure to talk to force her to lift her eyes again.

When her removed her hand from my leg, I leaned in and told her that I wanted to take a nighttime stroll in the park after we ate. I told her I had a need that the seclusion in the park might be able to take care of. I kissed her softly on her cheek by her ear, just as the waiter arrived. He normally was stationed at the bar, but was being used due to how busy the restaurant had gotten. He asked if we wanted dessert, and I told him we were leaving. Then, as he left, I whispered, "I'll be tasting you at the park."

Her involuntary sharp intake of breath hearing my words, along with the slow closing of her eyes, told me all I needed to know about her thoughts on my idea. Once again, I leaned in and whispered, "Don't you think you should use the lady's room to prepare for our walk?" She looked at me with a bit of concern, as if seeing if she had understood my intent correctly. Had I just asked her to take her panties off? She looked into my eyes once more, then stood up. Her brown hair gently swayed back and forth as she made her way to the restroom.

I stood up when she returned. I placed my hand on the small of her back and escorted her to my car. In 10-minutes, we reached the park and started our evening stroll. It started off very relaxed, our foot-steps joining a few others in a circuit around the lake. There were unused picnic tables and small groves of trees sprinkled through the trail.

I mentally selected the spot I wanted, telling her, "We're going to walk all the way around and back to this spot. You will cum repeatedly on that table right there. You DO know I am serious, right? When next we see that table, I'm going to make you cum over, and over again. You know that, don't you?"

I felt her shiver at my words. Sliding my hand down from her waist over her skirt to her ass, I said, "I expected an answer. You know I mean what I say, right? Answer me." Then I playfully swatted her ass. Not loudly, but meaningfully.

"Yes," she whispered back to me. Her voice was cute. Soft, yet still conveying both passion and nervousness. Though no one was near us, she was obviously concerned about talking too loudly to my question. I took my hand off her ass and reached up into her beautiful, shoulder length hair - gripping it firmly - and turning her face so I could kiss her. My other hand reached up to cup one of her breasts. I released both hands once I heard her throat offer up a soft moan.

We continued walking at a leisurely pace. I held her hand now as we walked. About halfway around the lake, I saw her gazing across the small lake -- searching for the table and tree location. She thought I wouldn't see her looking. It was clearly on her mind now.

I asked, "Can you see the spot from here?" She glanced at me shyly, realizing I actually had noticed she was looking.

"Yes," she answered, then added, "Are you sure it's safe there? I don't want to be seen." I answered initially by pulling her hand down to my groin so the back of her hand could feel my hard shaft through my pants.

"It's fairly safe - few are walking tonight. Those we started out with have gone home by now. Only we are doing a second lap. If someone appears, the trees will provide another area to cover us. But just know that you ARE going to cum for me -- repeatedly. Do you want that, baby?"

"Yes, I do." She tried to turn her hand around so her palm could feel and stroke my shaft, but I refused to let go of it.

"Not yet. Cum for me a few times, then I'll let you play. You want my cock?"

"Yes," she said softly, looking at my bulge.

"Tell me what you want to do with it."

"I want to taste it."

"Aren't you worried about being seen? You told me you were worried," I teased.

"I am. But I'm very wet right now. God! My body is shaking."

"I want to feel my tongue sliding into your pussy. Slide it around in your slit. Feel my lips surrounding your clit and suck very hard on it. Would that make you cum for me if I did that?"

"Fuck," she whispered with meaning.

I heard subtle changes in her breathing as we neared the table. I gently petted the back of her head, stroking her hair a few times. I wanted sexual tension, but not nervousness. I needed her to know I would protect her. Her willingness to remove her panties at my request was important to me. I hoped that my gentle petting and stroking of her hair would place her at ease.

But I did want the sexual tension to rise. I changing from soft, gentle petting of her hair, to gripping it firmly. Not harshly, but with intent. It caught her attention. Though I didn't yank on her hair, I did grab a handful. Her arms shot straight out and she stood rigidly waiting for whatever would happen next. She knew it was time for what I had told her.

Releasing my grip on her hair, I slid up behind her and gently moved her hair to the side -- exposing her neck and shoulder to my mouth. I softly kissed her neck and shoulder.

"I feel you shaking. Are you cold?" I whispered, teasingly -- wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You know I'm not," she whispered back.

I slid a hand up from her stomach to her breast. I felt the tell-tale sign of her arousal when my index finger and thumb played with the hardness they found.

"Are you sure? It feels like you might be cold? Should we stop and go inside now?" I said it as I started gently pulling on the nipple. I loved how firm it was already.

I pressed myself into her from behind so she could feel my arousal. I felt her push back against me when I cupped her breast firmly. Filling both hands now, I pulled her against my chest. Then I moved my hands on her shoulders -- pushing her over so her chest was on top of the table. Gripping her hips, I ground myself firmly against her cheeks. I could see her trying to look around for any people that might see. Nobody was nearby. We were completely alone. We were safe and alone.

Grabbing her arms, I spun her around and kissed her hard. I enjoyed running my fingers thru her hair as we kissed. Breaking the kiss, I looked into here eyes and asked if she was ready. I wanted and needed to taste her. Pushing her back and lifting her onto the table, I pulled her skirt up to expose what I was craving.

I knelt and blew hot air onto her mound first, then her slit and clit. I continued warming up her up that way for a few moments. The erotic effect was working. She had already starting squirming. Her whimpering sounds showed she wanted to feel my tongue now, but the first touch wasn't with my tongue. Using just my middle finger tip, I started tracing the outline of her pussy lips. My soft, slow touches changed her breathing again - from subtle catching, to deep and ragged.

She hadn't really considered herself brave enough to do this. She'd already told me while chatting that she'd wanted it, but never felt comfortable enough to go beyond groping in the dark. Hopefully, she now knew, for sure, that she would cum in public and that I wouldn't stop until she'd cum a few times. I felt confident that was the case - the breathing gave her thoughts away. I start talking to her in a low voice so it wouldn't carry, but it was no longer a whisper.

"Can you tell how much I've wanted to taste you yet? Does it excite you to know I am looking at your pussy, and I'm just about to taste it? Tell me -- I want to hear you say it now."

"Yes, I love this. I want to feel you taste me. PLEASE taste me. PLEASE..."

"Such a good girl," I said. I stood up, leaving my finger at her opening. I leaned over her as I slowly inserted my finger inside her. I want to look into her eyes as I stroke inside this way.

Alternating between kissing and talking, I said, "Oh, you're so wet baby." "You're so fucking wet right now." "You want more fingers, don't you?" I pushed three fingers inside her and started a rhythmic pace. The noises from the insertion and stretching were noticeable.

"Is this what you need right now? Do my fingers make you feel full baby? Do you crave that feeling of fullness?" She answered with moans. Soft moans. But there was a quivering of her voice even as her moaned. It hadn't been long since we started, but she was obviously very aroused and needy. After a very few minutes of this, it was time.

"Do you need to cum? Tell me. I want to hear you say it. Tell me you want to cum."

"Oh my God. I am so ready. Can I cum now? Please?"

"Will you be noisy, or try to be quiet when you cum?" I stroked deeply and quicker as I asked the question. The question caused her to grunt in frustration. She obviously wanted to cum -- hard -- but I hadn't said that she could yet. It seemed the question reminded her that we were in public and that noise when she cried out would carry. All I heard was frustration in the moans -- she couldn't answer. So, I answered for her.

"You need to cum quietly baby. Can you do that for me? If you say yes, I'll let you cum."

"Yesss...," she hissed, throatily.

"Cum for me baby. Cum right now."

And with those words two things happened. First, she started letting go. I could feel the first waves starting to envelop her. Then, I leaned down again, fingers still deep inside her, and she felt the first touch of my tongue tip on top of her clit.

I flicked her clit quickly while she was cumming, and the unexpected sensation challenged her ability to remain quiet. Initially, she started moaning softly. But the added stimulation from my tongue caused the pitch of her moan to get higher -- almost a squeal. The change in the sound's pitch thrilled me, so I started finger fucking her faster as I sensed her orgasm tapering off. That made her hips start bucking up and down.

Without waiting for her to recover, I spread her lips farther apart. Then I inserted my tongue. I licked her juices hungrily while sliding my tongue into her slit -- back and forth slowly. Then I circled around her opening, before dragging it back towards her clit again. Back and forth. Gently and slowly. Over and over again.

I wanted her to stay at a level of sexual tension that would make it easy to cum -- repeatedly. I didn't want her calming down too much between orgasms. Based on her reactions, I felt it was working.

"Jesus," she blurted out. My tongue was keeping her at a certain level of arousal - wanting to cum without being at the point where she had to cum right now. It seemed to thrill her.

She gave a momentary, disappointed, moan when she sensed a change in what I was doing. My tongue stopped going back and forth. But the raggedness quickly returned when she felt my tongue was now concentrating on her clit. The gentleness was also gone. In its place was a very firm pressure right on top of her clit, with my tongue rubbing it quickly while pressed down. The sensation startled her with how it immediately caused her to cry out and want to cum.

"Oh God -- oh God..." is all she said.

"Do you need to cum again baby?" I say between applying pressure. "Tell me what I want to hear."

"Oh God. YES. PLEASE, I want to cum."

"I don't know," I responded. "You don't sound sincere. You need to convince me."

"PLEASE! I need it. Please let me cum. PLEASE!"

"That's a good girl...now cum for me -- hard. Right now."

The release happened immediately. She was just starting to understand that she no longer had control over her body, or its reaction to what I was doing. She simply existed for my pleasure, and my pleasure was for her to cum often and hard.

She made some noise that time. She didn't seem too worried about it though. I could sense that she'd relaxed a bit about being in public. No one was walking the trail, and we'd chosen a spot that was slightly off the path anyways. She wasn't overly noisy, by any means, but she did let me hear her cum. I thoroughly enjoyed it. It just wasn't enough -- yet. Fingering her methodically in and out now, I looked into her eyes. I could see the passion in them. She didn't want this to stop any time soon.

"You made noise, baby. Did you want me to hear you?" I asked. She struggled talking while cumming. So, I forcefully said, "Answer me. Did you want me to hear your noises?"

"Yes...," she stammered. Composing herself a little more, she asked in return, "Do you want to hear me?"

"I do," I responded. "And, I want to hear it again..."

When she moaned slightly at my answer, I started fingering her very fast and deep. I slid my other hand into her top from above and freed her breast. I could see her nipple, so I moved up and gently bit and suckled on it as my fingers alternated between pushing and sliding out. She was so wet that there were noises from the suction with my fingers.

When she lifted her ass off the table top so my fingers could slide deeper, I stopped completely. Without warning, I released her breast and nipple and used that hand to grip her hair. I used her hair to direct her to her knees in front of me.

Twisting her hair slightly to get her face to turn upwards, I kissed her, then whispered, "Unzip me."

She quickly fumbled with my button and zipper, then reached in to free my cock.

"Hands at your sides, baby. No hands."

Obediently, she did as I instructed and I felt her pulling my hand inwards from the force of her face trying to go forward. I released my grip and pulled out my very hard cock. She was very gentle and loving. Her lips were softly cradling my shaft, while her soft, warm tongue was sliding along underneath my length.

I petted and stroked her hair as she continued worshiping my cock. It looked and felt like a natural way for her mouth to behave. Occasionally, she'd go deeper - opening her throat to me. But even when not in her throat, she wanted to feel me deep. She would repeatedly push my cock head against the back of her mouth with great force -- ramming it back there.

The soft mewling noises I heard from her each time my cock went deeper into her mouth pleased me. She was one of those prized women that craved a cock in her mouth. The noises were spontaneous and erotic. Without asking, I concluded she was thoroughly enjoying herself.

But, it was time for me to take over again. I signaled that by re-gripping her hair, only with less force this time. I used her hair as a means to control the pace and depth of my strokes into her mouth. I wanted to ensure she knew that I owned her mouth. It was mine.

I released her hair and gripped either side of her face, holding it in-place. Then I started stroking in and out. Slowly at first, but gradually increasing the pace. I enjoyed rubbing my cock head on the roof of the mouth I now owned. The sensation of sliding along the ridges and curves of the upper mouth made me harder. She mewled with pleasure when she noticed.

"Are you still wet baby? Put a finger inside and tell me how wet you are." She reached in while I fucked her face. Then she tried to talk by attempting to pull away, only I didn't allow that.

"Go ahead, tell me now." She looked up into my eyes puzzled. She couldn't speak because my cock was filling her mouth. And I wasn't stopping.

"Well? Are you wet?" She nodded her head slightly up and down while humming a, "Uh huh" sound.

"I can't hear you..." I said. "Tell me. Use your words."

She tried to say," Yes" while I continued stroking into her mouth. It was garbled and soft and unintelligible to anyone who could hear. But I knew the answer already.

"Yes, you said? Good baby. Very good. Do you want my cock in your pussy now?"

I heard the sound of air exhaling and saliva spewing as she struggled to answer.

"Look into my eyes as you say it."

Again, she attempted to talk, only I had forced my cock deeply into her mouth and held it there with my hand cradling the back of her head. She tried to look up as the guttural sounds of her attempt was made. I pulled out of her mouth and quickly stood her up. Spinning her around to face the table, I bent her over at the waist and lifted her skirt. I could hear her still trying to catch her breath as my cock was poised at her opening.

"Is this what you want baby?" I rubbed my cock across her opening, slicking up the head and teasing her at the same time. "Oh, you do want this," I said in a soft voice. "You've wanted this all day long, haven't you? You want to be this nasty - fucking in public. Tell me baby. Tell me what you want."

"Yes...please fuck me. Right here." Her throaty response sounded somewhat needy, as if talking was an effort for her.

"Slow, or fast when I push in?" I knew this is becoming sexually frustrating for her, but I wanted to hear the passion in her voice as she answered. I sensed that she didn't normally tell a man how to fuck her, so the thrill for me was hearing her emotional expression for something she didn't normally get a chance to do.

"God," she responded louder than before. "Just put it in me - please Jeff. I want it now."

"But, you didn't answer me. Answer the question now." I gripped her hips firmly in anticipation of her answer.

"Fast...and deep...and hard...PLEASE baby..."

I used her hips to pull against me as I stroked in. The moan escaping her lips as I shoved in as deep and fast as I could seemed to come from her soul. It thrilled me - as if the need to feel my cock inside her had built up a great pressure. One that initially released with her sounds.

On that first plunge in, I simply kept my cock buried deep. Grinding in her using a slight circular motion, I asked, "Is that what you wanted to feel, baby? Is that what you needed?" She whispered a throaty, "Yes," and I started in and out strokes at a steady pace.

Her pussy was wet and hot and gripped me tightly as I moved inside her. I withdrew my cock until only the head remained, then plunged as deep as I could again. As soon as I was all the way in, I held it there and just moved my hips in different directions.

"You're so wet and hot. It's like your pussy was made for my cock. Is it my pussy now baby? Mine to own?"

"Yes," she said as I felt her start to press back against me more firmly. "You feel so thick." The feeling of her opening being stretched a little bit more seemed to thrill her. The urgency of her movement made me want to fuck her faster.

Picking up the pace, I tried to always give her a little wiggle when I was fully inside her on each stroke. I could hear my balls slapping against her. On each withdrawal, I could hear suction noises made by the natural lubrication in her pussy. She sounded wet.

I reached up to her hair now, grabbing two handfuls and pull her back. Hearing her breathing change with a sharp intake at the sensation, I used them to start fucking her faster. I enjoyed seeing her head pull back from the force I used on her hair.

I leaned down and whispered into her ear, "I love fucking you this way. Do you feel nasty baby? Do you feel nasty fucking like this, out in public like this? With me gripping your hair to go deeper?"

12