A Stroll Around the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I did not wait for an answer. I just wanted her thinking about what I was saying. She always seemed to get more aroused when I told her what I was doing to her -- and how I felt like I owned her body for my pleasure. I released her hair and gripped her shoulders. I was relentlessly stroking hard and fast into her. I heard her cry out softly. She was getting closer to cumming again for me.

"Ahh yes, baby," I say. "I want you to cum for me. Will you do that for me? Cum for me. I know you need to. Give it to me now."

"Oh....God..."

As she started thrashing about, I released her shoulder with my right hand -- and then, "SMACK!" I spanked her cheek as I got closer to my own orgasm. Releasing my other hand, "SMACK" on her other cheek. The reports from each easily heard in the park. I was no longer concerned about being heard at this point.

SMACK....SMACK. Two more times quickly and firmly.

"Oh....fuuuuuckkkkk," I heard. Her orgasm was in full bloom. I stroked into her as fast and hard as I could. I was about to cum as well.

"On your knees...NOW..." I directed.

I pulled out, and she obediently dropped down to her knees -- mouth open like a good girl. I gripped her hair again and pushed into her willing mouth. I was not going to shoot while aiming into her mouth, I was going to be deep in her mouth as I came.

I heard her soft, lingering mewling from her orgasm fading - mixed with the thrill of the knowledge I have chosen to cum inside her mouth. Her seemed eager for the reward that was about to spew into her.

I held the back of her head against me as I started to shoot. Growling, I tried to keep some composure as I came. I had one last idea I wanted to do with her. Before I finished my last spurt, I pulled out of her mouth. There was still some cum oozing out of my head opening.

Pulling her hair so she could see it, she naturally thought I wanted to have her lick the drops off me using her tongue. Only as her tongue stretched out, I pulled further away. Gripping her hair firmly again, I turned her face to the side, then slowly and intentionally slid my cock head across her left cheek -- leaving a trail line of my cum from her nose to her jaw. It was clear fluid, but wet. I saw her reach up with an index finger to wipe it off, but I refused to allow it.

"No, baby," I told her. "Leave it on your face. I have plans for that now."

We re-assembled our clothing and walked back to where the car was parked. I drove us back to the restaurant again, so we could get a drink before heading home. The same bartender was there and saw us come in -- welcoming us back. I made sure to be seated on her right, so that when she turned to face me, her left cheek was in the bar light and facing him.

I leaned over to her and whispered into her right ear, "You were a good girl tonight baby." Then I gently kiss her right cheek. Knowing what my plan was now, I watched her gently tilt her face slightly so the light angle could show towards the bartender. She looked at him and gave a teasing smile.

"Yes, you are a very good girl."


12