A Stroll in the Woods

Story Info
Voyeuristic delights in the woods.
1.4k words
4.15
7.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything that occurs in this story is fictional and of consent.

The bright spring sun was warming the day during my favourite time of year. Trees were blooming and the blossom was falling in the breeze, a perfect day for a stroll in the woods.

I followed the path through the young saplings and spotted what looked like a sock just to one side of the path. I paid it little attention as the beauty of nature overwhelmed my senses the further into the woodland I explored. I came to a fork in the path the left hand side following the roadside and the younger trees, to the right the older, taller and more dense woodland and In front of me, wasn't a sock this time but, hung on a branch was a black jacket. Clearly not discarded but placed there deliberately and to it's right on the ground three twigs arranged in an arrow. My intrigue got the better of me, curiouser and curiouser I thought, so feeling a little like Alice in Wonderland I followed the arrow and picked the right path.

A little further ahead again carefully hung was a pale blue skirt with a floral pattern. I could discern amongst the woodlands sounds something in the distance and I kept on following the trail. I reached yet another fork in the path and this time hung On the left a dark blue t-shirt and to the right a black bra with small white flowers on. The sounds had been growing louder the further down the path I'd walked and now I could almost discern excited voices. This time the arrow pointed straight ahead between the displayed garments and the paths. I delved into the trees somewhat excited and breaking through the dense foliage in front of me I could see matching panties to the bra I'd seen earlier.

I forged ahead and could sense a little more light as I approached a clearing. As I came to the edge of the trees I could see I was not the first to follow the trail on the ground before me was another twig arrow and held in place with some large stones a piece of paper on which was written - Slut for your use. I remained hidden from view and moved around the edge of the clearing staying within the foliage.

Blindfolded, naked, hands bound behind her and kneeling down was a slim and petite young woman, in her early twenties I'd guess and she was sucking the large cock of a guy in front of her whilst another man had approached and was cupping her cute, exposed breasts squeezing at her nipples. There were two others stood in the clearing with their cocks exposed, rubbing them with their hands as they hardened and I thought I could see more still in the undergrowth enjoying the view on offer.

As the two other men approached and started to feel her bare skin the man fondling her kneeled down to take her erect nipple into his mouth. She clearly enjoyed this as she started to moan and moved instinctively to allow him easier access. The man receiving her oral attentions was clearly enjoying himself as he removed his cock from her mouth and rubbed it across her face, her tongue out drooling and licking at his hard member on her face. I was certainly enjoying the view and the ache of my own hard cock desperate to be freed was to much and I took mine out and started to slowly stroke along to the action I was witnessing.

The two approaching men had taken their own positions now, one was undoing the rope restraining her hands so she could reach out and start stroking his dick. The other was feeling her cute, perfect arse, his rough hands squeezing and groping at her cheeks. I moved further round for a better view of her beautiful, mesmerising body and her spread rear. I could see now she had a black furry tail attached to her rear via a butt plug in place, the mans fingers teased around her exposed hole and plug as he moves the tail aside and stroked her wet pussy lips. This beautiful woman moaned with delight as she was now being teased and played with by four men and moved her arse upwards to allow them better access and fully exposed herself to me watching in the process. All four of them had their cocks out now the two in front of her were now getting sucked in turns, the man playing with her breasts was also being stroked by her and the man behind her kissed her arse cheeks one by one, lifted her tail plug onto her back and then began to kiss at her exposed pussy lips clearly to her immense pleasure.

The man behind now positioned himself so he could rub his hard cock against her pussy, parting the lips and sliding over her clit. Each time causing her to pause her attentions and moan out loud. As he teasingly rubbed the tip of his swollen cock across her she pushed back and he slid inside her as she clearly had had enough of being teased. He didn't need a lot of encouragement to start pushing back and thrusting himself as far in as he could and in between moans she was now taking the cocks in front of her as deeply as she could in her mouth as she was forced forward onto them with each thrust from behind.

The man who had been the first to receive her attention was clearly not going to last long and so she pulled herself up to a kneeling position again, letting go of the man behind for now and started to jerk the man off hard until he came all over her pert breasts. As he started to leave satisfied she reached behind her to remove her tail butt plug and once more went on all fours. Two men in front of her taking turns and the one behind now lining up his cock against her newly available hole. Again she thrust back and took him in her tightest place. The fucking was now hard and frantic, loud moans and grunts from all parties and as the man behind pulled out he then proceed to leave his own sticky cum tribute on her back. As he moves away one of the men from the front comes to replace him this one thrusting deep and hard into her exposed tight arse and she cries out with pleasure at being used. The man in front was now timing his thrusts to match those of his counterpart behind her to get full use of her eager mouth.

Some of the men watching from the woods like myself were leaving after they'd jerked themselves off too soon but I was pacing myself wanting to see all the action in front of me. The man fucking her arse now unable to hold himself back pulled out of her and tugged his cock until he spurted all over her back, adding to the gift left earlier there. As he started to leave the man at the front moved round to have his turn. She removed the blindfold now and laid on her back for him with her legs spread. I could see her clear blue eyes and as he entered her soaking pussy and she cries out in pleasure once more at being filled she looks straight at me.

She smiles at me whilst she is being fucked hard once more grabbing her breasts, squeezing her nipples whilst looking straight into my eyes and licking her lips. I'm delighted to see her putting on this display for me alone now as she starts to shudder and moan, her mouth opened and letting out her cries as she reaches a body shaking orgasm whilst looking straight into my eyes. The man fucking her is pushed over the edge by this and pulls his cock out to cum across her stomach. As he leaves she looks at me again and beckons me forward. I comply and approach, her beautiful blue eyes only briefly leave mine to look at my exposed hard cock before locking back on my own. She kneels before me takes my cock in her hand and kisses the tip before stroking me hard and fast so I cum across her beautiful breasts.

She puts my cock away and stands, kisses me on the cheek and retrieves a bag nearby into which she puts the rope and blindfold, removes a black dress with red flowers and slips it over her head. She puts on sandals and I walk with her across the clearing and back through the woods collecting her clothes and sign along the way back.