Heather and Betty's Naked Pool Day

Story Info
When their husbands are away, wives get naked and play!
4.5k words
4.44
35.8k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
894 Followers

This fictional story contains two characters Heather and Betty that were in other stories of mine. I was so taken by how ditsy, slutty, and how funny they could be, I decided to write a short story featuring them.

**********

It was a beautiful day, and friend Betty and I were sitting around the pool sunbathing naked. It was rare to be naked in the backyard during daylight hours, it's not that we had not done it, but it was something that usually only happened after dark, and usually late into a drunken party. It was just that our husbands were out playing golf, and it was just too much fun and daring to be naked outside in the daylight.

One neighbor has a clear view of our backyard and pool, and only with one window. I assumed it must be a spare room, I rarely ever see a light on. There have been times when the blinds were open, fully or partially, and I has suspected that I might have been being watched a few times.

We know the neighbors as a young couple named Kurt and Lorinda, and they have no children for us to worry about ever exposing ourselves to during a party. We know them only casually, we have gotten each others mail when we on short trips and did not want to deal with the post office.

The sun felt so good on my naked body, and having Betty there naked too, I just knew that sooner or later we would be on each other. Betty and I have done some sluty things at parties, like sucking or fucking each others husbands and even some of their friends in front of everyone if we were drunk enough, but we have always been more private with our sexual activities with each other. Finding out after the fact that her husband Frank had busted us once, but kept quiet about it, not even telling us for quite a while. We are not ashamed, but have kept it to ourselves.

Let me take a minute to explain the friendship we have. Our husbands have been best friends since their teens, and have one of those close relationships that include just loving to fuck with each other. Apparently it is contagious, the closer Betty and I have gotten, the more we have adopted it as well.

It was about 1 pm, and we had been out since noon, that's when we started drinking, you know, the never before noon rule so many of us have in effect. I had just come back from getting us another frozen Margarita when I was quite taken by the view Betty was giving me. She was on the lounger and had her legs open, her feet together but her knees were open and hitting the arms of the chair.

All I could say was, "Wow Betty, are you horny or what."

She closed her legs and sat up and said, "Ohh.., I can see how you would think that by my pose, and you know I am horny most of the time." She spread her knees again to show how white she was inside her thighs right around her pussy. "I was just trying to get some tan here, and pointed to the area to show me."

"Well, you should probably have some lotion there, that would be an uncomfortable place to get a burn."

"Could you hand me some lotion?"

I responded, "sure," and got up to get it from the pool house, it was time for both of us to lotion up, even though we were already pretty tanned, we were living dangerously. I handed her the bottle and sat back down and watched her apply it. After she did her entire front, I was a little wet from watching her work in her crotch area. She rolled over on her back, and without her asking, I straddled her legs and started working on her back and neck. It was time to scoot back, and I was now rubbing her ass cheeks and then her crotch from the back when we started to lose control.

I think having had 3 Margaritas and having not eaten since breakfast, we were pretty fucked up, and just being naked outside made us horny. I was now applying lotion in her crotch area in detail, and ended getting her hot and bothered. I finished up her legs and then it was my turn. I told her we needed another drink and went to the kitchen.

When I came back I announced that I spotted our young, and quite fit neighbor in the upstairs window, but don't look I told her. "He has peeped on me before, and it had gotten me so turned on having a hot fit young guy watching me I have had to go in and take care of myself, now this is my chance to give him a good show if you are in?"

"That sounds like fun to me, is he still there?"

"Oh yea, and he will be there for a while, I think he jerks off even when I am out here in my bikini. I have gone as far as taking my top off and slowly putting lotion on my tits just to tease him, but this is his first totally naked view, and it's of both of us."

"You can glance, but he pulled the blinds partly closed and I can't see him as easy now, from past experience you can only see his dark profile some of the time, but he can see us very well I assure you."

"I am getting so wet, we have to do something to fuck with him, anything, it would be so hot to be watched by a stranger while naked pleasuring ourselves, or pleasuring each other would be even better," she said.

"OK, how does this sound, since it's my turn to get lotion, and I have these large and dark lens sunglasses I can watch without getting busted. How about I lay down and you can apply lotion on my front and show him that awesome naked ass and pussy of yours while he watches. I can observe, and fill you in, as I will not even have to move my head to get a view of the window, I will give you the play by play."

"Alright you get the first turn, but we can switch places then, my glasses are fine, you just want to go first, you can't fool me."

I laid down on my lounger as she got up and got the lotion, and she was now straddling me, she told me she could see that the blinds were partly open when she got up, but did not want to get us busted and ruin our fun.

"Good thinking" I said, now just start at my neck and make sure you get my breast, hate getting burnt there, the're Kevin's favorite toys."

Well she really gave them a good rubbing, and then started to kiss my nipples.

"Wow, he must have really liked that, he opened the blinds a little more I think," I said. "What if I open up my legs and you can get your head down there, he will think..."

"Oh I get it, you want my tongue in your pussy, admit it, you horny slut."

"Well, I thought you said you wanted to fuck with him Betty, just shut-up, you like eating my pussy, admit it. I will keep you informed and then you will get your turn."

I spread open my legs wide so she could use her tongue, and get me off. She was now down to my groin, and she started to lick my slit, I put my legs up in the air and spread them to give her better access. She dove in, causing her to lift her ass and spread her legs allowing a clear view of her snatch.

"He liked the view you just gave him," I told her. He opened the blinds, keep going. It was not long until I was only able to update her in between moans and Oh God's etc. until I came.

She looked up and said, "OK, I made you cum, it's my turn," and started to lift her head.

"No, No, wait he is doing something, keep going till I see what it is. He lifted the blinds and is just standing running his hands up and down his abs, what a show off. I bet he is completely naked, apparently we are dealing with a fellow exhibitionist. I think he is jerking off now, but wait, he opened the window, but stay down, and don't stop."

"He is standing on something to make his hard cock visible. "Oh My God, his balls are resting on the sill as he is going to town on what looks to be a rather large cock. I wonder if he knows I am watching him, I hope for his sake the window stays up. My God, I am starting to cum again, keep going, I am going to grab your head and act like it's the big one and see how he reacts."

She lifted up again and said, "OK, but only for a minute or two, this is not fair, I want to see him jerking his big cock off too."

"Shut up and keep going, are you not getting wet too?"

"I am fucking dripping, what do you think?"

I was holding her head down and my legs in the air when I came the second time. Then I told her, "I think he's about to cum, go ahead and look now."

She turned around, looked, and then yelled at me, "I don't see a fucking thing, and why is the window closed and blinds are just like they were before. You Bitch, you dirty rotten slut."

I got her good and she grabbed a frozen Margarita, and slowly poured it over my head and it was running down my face, and then grabbed the other one and poured it all over my tits, and slowly, so cold it was making my nipples stand up. She was still super pissed and told me to roll over, I was so buzzed from the tequila and so excited about pulling the whole thing off, I did not even think about consequences, so I rolled over as I was told.

Oh, did I get a spanking, she was whipping on my naked ass like a pissed off parent, I thought she was never going to quit, and was thinking, I very well my have went to far this time. She finally stopped, but my ass was on fire.

"Get up, You Fucking Slutty Bitch," she said.

"OK, OK, just don't hit me anymore, you really hurt me."

"I meant it to hurt, you fucking cunt, but don't worry, that part is over, be prepared to give me the best cunnilingus I have ever had, I made you cum twice, so don't stop till I cum at least three times."

That was a challenge, in the past I had never made her cum more than once. I said, "You get ready, you dumped out our drinks over me, I need to get us some more."

"No, I don't trust you, don't worry, do your job down there and you will get plenty of fluids."

I did not argue and got down to work on her, and after all I thought, I really was the fucking slutty bitch and cunt she claimed, but a satisfied and proud one after pulling that gag off. I figured I would take my penance, it not like I do not like eating that beautiful pussy of hers. She will get me back some day, but it is going to be hard to beat what I just did to her, and a little scary thinking what she might come up with.

I did not point it out to her at the time, but as I licked her pussy it was so flooded with her juices, it was clear she got something good out of what I did. Sexual turn-on wise, she got more out of it than I did. So I decided to take advantage of that moisture and get her off by hand while she was so lubed up.

I got her off quick by finger fucking her while thumbing her clit, but did not let it go to my head. She was still so worked up from the imaginary voyeur gag. She had one hell of an orgasm, she screamed and grabbed me by the hair and almost pulled some out.

Then I went back at it with my tongue in her hole and alternating between there and her clit. It seemed like she was never going to cum, my tongue was starting to cramp. Finally, I was getting some signs of an upcoming orgasm from her, she clearly was starting, so I finished her off with my fingers, so I could move my head out of her reach that time.

I moved back and watched her regain her composure. I suggested a break, I figured we both needed it, and I knew it would be easier to get her off a third time after one. We had all day, the guys were golfing and usually got drunk and argued a while afterwards. She was skeptical about the break, she was still worked up and insatiable, and was not going to let me off without a third, but we both were starving, and I told her we could get a sandwich.

We went to the house, used the bathroom, and then she sat at the glass table in the dinette. I brought sandwiches and some ice tea, and we just ate, not a lot of conversation. I didn't want to push my luck, and she was not going to forgive me for a while. I used that time to think of the best way to get her off without it taking the rest of the afternoon.

After I cleared the table, and as she drank her tea, I came back with our "Weed Kit" a box with all that's needed to get off. I took out the mini bong and waited for her response, a nod is all I got, so I took that as a desire to get stoned, and filled it pretty full. I thought it would help the process for both of us and would give her a better third orgasm, I owed her a lot more than that.

We got pretty fucked up, our eyes were pretty glassy and those of you that partake will understand we were very horny and our body's were just aching for some sexual attention. I told Betty to just lean back, and don't look down till I tell you.

"You better not be fucking with me again, I will fuck you up," she said.

"Just do it, you will be glad you did," I replied.

I pulled my chair back and then got under the table, and managed to take the kit with me. I lifted her legs up on the other two chairs and said just scoot your ass up a bit. I think she thought she had it all figured out, but not quite all of it. I moved in to lick her, access was not great and I did not think about how uncomfortable the tight space would be for me. As soon as I got her wet I brought out the toy and lube I had in the kit, and yes it is supposed to be in there, I said that "The Weed Kit" has everything needed to get yourself, or in this case, a friend off.

I get horny when I get fucked up, and sometimes Kevin is not here. My favorite toy is currently is a big black cock replica, that they claim was molded from the cast of a well known black porn star, I forgot his name, but he apparently has a huge cock, if they are being honest. I lubed it up, I knew from experience that you need to use lots of lube with it. I started to touch the end of it to her slit, and pushed it in slightly, then told her she could look.

"Wow," she said looking down through the glass table top, "do you think my dainty little pussy will accept that."

"You may be dainty, but your pussy sure isn't, I have seen you take a strangers cock, pretty close to that size at a party once, and were trying to talk my husband into filling your other hole."

"Yes, I guess you did, quite a fuck fest that was, sure wish this one was real, I have never had a real black one," she said. "It feels pretty real texture wise, at least like a white dick, but a big one. I guess I have to admit, I would like to have a black bull fuck me someday too."

"Of course, so do I," I replied, "doesn't every woman, even a racist woman thinks about getting a good fucking from a black guy I bet."

"Shut up now, pretend it is real, use your imagination girl, enjoy."

Enjoy she did, I was very careful to make sure to go slow. I love being a woman and having a vagina, no penis envy when it comes to being fucked with a big dick or dildo. Vaginas are so special the way they will expand or contract, feels better when they have to expand in my experience, and Betty's had to a little bit, but I finally had it in there and was working it. She eventually started to flail around, kicked me in the tit, and then started pounding the glass table-top, and when I forgot I was under there, and lifted my head and hit the table, I decided we needed more room. I didn't want to test the glass, get a concussion, or take another foot to the tit.

We decided to go outside again, I told her Saturday was our trash day and the guys that fetch the cans can see over the top of the fence and through the slats.

"You are you fucking with me again, it's going to be awhile before I ever trust you again."

"OK, if you are not into it, we can finish in here, but I heard the truck on one of the neighboring streets, so they are likely close by, and told her she would hear it as it stops and starts."

She then heard the truck start and stop up the street and said, "lets go, that would be so fucking hot to be naked in front of the trash men, but if I find out you are fucking with me again, I will destroy your ass this time. If we are going to do this I concede my turn so I can be the one watching this time."

What could I say, I pulled the cushion off the lounger and move it closer to where the trash and recycle bins are stored. I laid down with my the back of my head toward them, and she got started with the dildo.

She was excited, and it made her a little rough with me, I usually take more time with entrance with something that big. I was really enjoying it when I heard the truck stop in front of the house, they would be here soon.

I could hear them talking when they walked back the driveway, they are usually pretty loud. It really turned me on, so I grabbed my feet lifted my legs so high my pussy was in the air, they were going to get a good view if they looked over the fence as Betty was fucking me.

"They're here," she said quietly. "They are at the bins and I can see one guys head, he was tall enough to look over the top of the fence, a black guy, WOW, that makes it extra fucking hot under the circumstances."

"Is it really a black guy?"

"Yes, and you shut up this time, I need to hear over the truck idling. He has alerted the other guy, a white guy I think, looks like he is on his toes try to look over the fence too. They are talking, but we will never hear what they are saying with the truck running."

That was all I needed to hear to get me started verbally and I had decided not to stifle myself, as if I could. I started to make all the usual declarations, and loudly of course. They could see my face and pussy, and Betty was pulling the black dildo almost all the way out as she fucked me with it. They had a clear view of most of Betty, at least down to her waist. They certainly had a good enough view to know one naked woman was shoving something black in and out of the others pussy.

Betty had a bead on them peering over the fence as they watched. I had gotten pretty loud and do remember one declaration I made before I came, one specific to the dildo, something like, "give me all that big black cock." She did, and I then went into a spasm, the truck horn honked and I could not see anything, but Betty did.

She told me, "I am now sure it was a black guy and a white guy, they are taking the cans out now, get up and give me that thing now," she said.

I did, then moved a chair closer to the storage area, and put my legs up and over the chair arms and was finger fucking myself with one hand, and playing with my tits with the other. She was now laying with her legs up in the air and spread too, and working the dildo when they got back, WOW, what a display we gave them, and we did not try to be quiet either, I am sure they thought we were two crazy sluts to be fucking ourselves in front of them.

Apparently they had came up with their own plan on the way back with the cans. As soon as they sit down the cans, I there were their two heads and sets of eyes peering over the fence, and their two hard cock through the fence slats. They did not say anything, but were smiling as they took in the view. There was no doubt that they were turned on, they were rock hard, the black guy's was big, but the other guy was not lacking in the cock area either. We continued to go to town on ourselves as we stared at their manhood. It was a tempting sight, the fence was like a wall of glory holes with two inviting hard cocks sticking through it, but then the driver honked again and they had to leave.

We were both hot as hell, and Betty continued to go to town on herself. I took over for her, it's more fun when someone else is working the dildo, and I owed her, she worked her own clit and in a matter of minutes went off again. Like a dumb-ass I was too close to her again, and got my hair and even my ears pulled on, before she let up.

When she got her breath she said, "did all that really happen? Did you see the size of the black guys cock?"

"It was a big cock, and YES, it really happened you dumb slut, we are fucked up on pot, not tripping on acid or mushrooms."

"Your the dumb slut" she said, "I'll show you, you cunt."

She was all over me again, this time she was not spanking me in anger, she was tickling me in joy instead, when I couldn't stand it anymore, I grabbed her, pulled her close and started kissing her, serious kissing. We were then exchanging tongues, kissing each others breast and nibbling on each others nipples. We were seriously turned on and into each other. It was not long before we were eating each other out 69 style. I made her be on the bottom, my ass was still sore to the touch from the spanking.

inafantasy
inafantasy
894 Followers
12