A Student Earns More Money For Sex

Story Info
She's reluctant to do it with family.
6.6k words
4.53
34.3k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers

Author's note: This story is about Sofia. As a university student, she decided to sell sexual favours for money. Her first experience was written in a published story on Literotica, called 'A Student Earns Money For Sex'. You don't have to read that story before you read her new exploit. Both stories are stand-alone reads.

++++++++++++++++++++++

At the age of 21, Sofia was on track with her studies to become a doctor. The medical course at university was concentrated, tough even, and required her full commitment. Her brief journey into selling sex for money was over.

However, several months later, her old car broke down and the repair bill was too high so the car was scrapped. Sofia needed another second-hand car. She calculated that she could sell herself about ten times and there would be enough money to buy her car. The same dating sites she previously used attracted more open-minded people, often called illicit hook-ups. By building a rapport with users, Sofia was able to communicate her situation to other members without embarrassment. She would say, ''I'll do anything to buy myself a car.''

With careful selection, Sofia had her first date, a married couple. They had already exchanged photos, the couple declared what they wanted and the payment to Sofia had been agreed.

As Sofia prepared for the date, she looked at her naked self in the bedroom mirror. Friends said that she looked like Penelope Cruz, the Spanish actress, on account of her dark features and wide mouth. Sofia twitched her nose at the mirror because she felt her nose was too dominant and too straight. Her mother is Hispanic and she too had the same mid-size breasts with large areolas surrounding her nipples. It was pleasing for Sofia that her breasts were firm in the shape of teardrops with a slight upward slant of her nipples.

She arrived at the house owned by John and Bev and they took her into their living room. They were age 31 and 33. Bev and Sofia talked about art until John brought in their drinks. Sofia appreciated the time to get them relaxed because it seemed at first that the married couple were nervous. It was their first time to try sex with a third person. As the conversation flowed, the sense of anticipation between them became more obvious.

They told Sofia that, originally, it had been John's idea to introduce a girl into their bedroom. Apparently, as he fantasised more about this and told his wife his thoughts, Bev eventually came to admit that she was bi-curious. They rather looked to Sofia to lead the way. Sofia moved over to sit next to Bev, put her arm around her shoulders and said, ''This evening we all have to be totally honest. What are you, Bev, going to think when you see John aroused with my fingers on his cock?''

Bev moved her hand to clasp Sofia's. ''I suppose I might get apprehensive of the whole experience not turning out as we hope.''

''If you and I kiss, caress each other, Bev, and generally explore our bodies while John is behind me, would you feel better if I also play with his cock?''

''That sounds good,'' smiled Bev.

Sofia figured that she needed to concentrate on the wife, to make sure Bev's desires were well advanced before John fucked Sofia. She kissed Bev slowly to allow Bev to get used to her first time with another woman. After a minute, Bev started to respond and moved the palm of her hand to Sofia's cheek. Long ago, Sofia had known she herself was bisexual. She found females were more soft and caring compared to male lovers.

For the moment, Sofia ignored John who sat in an armchair and watched. She whispered to Bev, ''Let's all go to your bedroom.''

Sofia said she'd sit on the bed for the moment and tell them what to do. ''Remain standing,'' she ordered, 'and kiss each other.'' After a minute, Sofia came up behind John and undid his shirt buttons. ''Take his shirt off, Bev, and run your hands over his chest.''

Meanwhile, Bev knelt behind John and unzipped his chinos, unbuckled his belt and allowed him to step out of his trousers by removing his shoes and socks. Bev's caressing hands followed down her husband's body but Sofia told her not to touch his cock.

Bev looked on as Sofia fingered his cock under his underpants before she drew the garment down his legs. His cock sprang out.

Sofia came around behind Bev. ''Your turn now,'' murmured Sofia as she pulled up the thin cotton jumper over Bev's head. She unclasped Bev's bra and told John to kiss his wife's breasts while Sofia kissed her neck, her ears and lightly pulled her shoulder-length blonde hair. Bev moaned.

''Lie down on the bed,'' instructed Sofia as she knelt beside her and told John to do likewise on the other side. With Bev comfortably on her back, Sofia said, ''John's cock is leaking so I want you to use your fingers to take a dab of his precum and place it on any part of your body that you want me to caress and kiss. And keep doing this to cover all parts of your body that you want me to explore.''

John seemed to leak more as his wife dabbed precum on her lips, neck, underarms, nipples, belly button, the inside of her knees, her two large toes, and then she dabbed on her pussy and bum hole.

''Well,'' said Sofia from her kneeling position, ''as I explore each of these areas, John can explore me anywhere he likes, except he's not to fuck me just yet.'' For Sofia, it seemed a weird pleasure to order a married couple, 10 years older than her, to do as they were told. She rubbed jelly around Bev's toe before she sucked it and deliberately made a popping noise each time she released it. ''This is what John's cock is going to sound like when I suck his cock.''

By the time she'd got to Bev's underarms, the wife was constantly groaning and yet Sofia hadn't touched her pussy. Sofia's continuous revelations as to what John, from his kneeling position, was doing to Sofia seemed to increase the desire from his wife. ''Your John is sucking my tits as if he's trying to milk me. He's so naughty.'' And, ''Did you know your John is licking my anus?'' And, ''He's coated his finger with lube and pushing it into my bum, do you think he wants to fuck me up my arse?''

As she kissed and licked Bev's ears, Sofia whispered, ''Your John is frigging me. It's time I did you.'' Bev pleaded for more as Sofia slid down to rest between the wife's legs. She said to John, ''Spoon Bev from behind.'' Quickly she moved Bev to her side and had John behind Bev with his erection protruding between the folds of her bottom and brushing against Bev's pussy. This allowed Sofia to suck his cock head and her pussy at the same time and sent the couple into ecstasy, enough to release orgasm fluid from Bev as she called out repeatedly, ''Yes, yes, yes.''

Bev took a few minutes to recover while Sofia sucked John and edged him so he wouldn't come too soon. She arranged Bev and herself into a 69 with Sofia on top before having John kneel between his wife's legs to position his bare cock to slowly fuck Sofia's mouth. Sofia lowered her pussy fully onto Bev's mouth which allowed her to lick and fuck Sofia with her tongue. While Sofia finger-fucked Bev to an orgasm, John couldn't hold back and held Sofia's head before he came with a gasp as he shot his spunk into the back of Sofia's mouth.

Bev was doing a great job getting Sofia aroused. She told Bev that she'd just swallowed her husband and what a naughty boy he is. She got John to put a condom on and said, ''You're going to fuck me again, this time from behind and Bev is going to have a close up of you coming.

Still in a 69, Sofia used all her skills to suck, lick and masturbate Bev to another orgasm with cries coming from Bev of how good this was. Meanwhile, John fucked from behind, his balls brushing against his wife's nose. Bev was now in a revolving cycle of one climax after another as Sofia worked her pussy. In no time Sofia had her climax calling for John to go deep. He came as well amide a loud cries of satisfaction.

The next morning, Sofia sat in her kitchen with her three girlfriends who all shared the small house near the university. Her fellow students had no idea what Sofia did when she gave the false story of visiting her stepmom and dad. The couple she saw last night for sex wanted to keep in touch and were prepared to pay more for a regular play. She had no regrets.

A few days later at the weekend, Sofia went to have lunch with her dad and stepmom. She liked Tracy who had met dad after his marriage had split. Sofia's real mom went back to Spain and a couple of years later her dad married Tracy. They were very happy. Tracy had pale blue eyes, blonde spiky hair, cut short, and was full of energy and always hosting a social or a gathering of friends. Sofia knew that Tracy and her dad, Max, were sexually active and had tried threesomes with a single guy who was a trusted friend of Max. They were also exploring the idea of a threesome with another woman.

Sofia knew all this from an incident that occurred 6 months ago. (See story 'A Student Earns Money For Sex). She wouldn't normally discuss sex with Tracy even though Sofia liked her stepmom. Of course, Sofia would never talk of sex with her dad.

But Sofia had a feeling that Tracy had guessed that her step-daughter had returned to earning money for sex. Tracy was very perceptive and could 'read' people's thoughts. While clearing away the lunch, Tracy lowered her voice to have a girly chat. ''Are you being careful, Sofia, with things, you know, making money?'

The word sex wasn't in the question but Sofia knew what Tracy was asking so there was no point in pretending. ''I've gone back to making money recently but only for a short period. I was approached by a guy who organises parties and is paying a lot of money for girls to be there. I thought I might give that a go.''

''What's his name, this guy who's doing a party?''

She told Tracy who did not indicate whether she knew his name and that was the end of the conversation.

When Sofia got back to her home she reviewed the details of the sex party that she was invited to. The person running it had heard of Sofia through a past client. By instinct, she didn't like the idea of a group of people where the main objective was to have as much sex as possible because she would be required to be available to anybody at the party. This would take away her usual control. Sofia always vetted her hook-ups and selected them carefully. However, the money being offered to her was very attractive.

It was a Friday night party and Sofia took a taxi to an address in Belgravia, an expensive part of London. She wore a thin T-shirt with an unbuttoned white shirt over it but not tucked in. With no bra, Sofia had the option of letting her shirt flap wider to reveal the outline of hard nipples under the T. From her waist down, a short skirt just covered knickers, stockings and suspenders. Red high heels emphasised her elegant legs.

She was greeted by a woman who was in charge of the girls and Sofia had to sign a 'non-disclosure agreement. It was the first time Sofia had mingled with other escort girls. They were told to circulate with the guests who were a mix of singles and couples, married for example. The girls were required to move around, talk, socialise for about an hour. After which the girls would be available for sex. Neck-collars might be used by the guests on their favourite girls to signify ownership by the guest for the evening. Guests paid for this privilege.

The possibility of a collar put around Sofia's neck was unexpected. With a deep breath, she reminded herself of the sizable cash payment to her account. At least, she assumed, a collar was better than a free-for-all gangbang. An hour later, Sofia had spoken to most of the guests and she noticed some of the girls were being collared. Just then she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Before she could turn, a soft blindfold was put over her eyes and a collar clicked around her neck. Anticipation crept over her. Who was this person, a man, a woman? but she soon realised it was a woman's perfume and a lady whispered, ''Are you good in bed?''

A smile creased Sofia's lips. ''Nobody's asked for their money back!''

''Come with me.'' Sofia was lead by the hand up a flight of stairs and soon she was in a bedroom. Once inside, the door was locked.

With her eyes covered in her own darkness, other senses became more acute such as Sofia's hearing, her taste and smell. She somehow knew there was another person in the room. The woman spoke in a murmur, ''Do you usually attend parties like this?''

''No,'' said Sofia who remained standing. ''This is my first time.''

''Only naughty girls attend this sort of gathering,'' said the woman in a husky voice. ''Bad girls need to be punished. As it's your first time, we'll take that into consideration.''

Her body tingled. What punishment? she wondered and said, ''Did you say, 'we will take...'? Who's we?''

''My husband and I. He is going to spank you.'' The woman came close, her breasts touched Sofia's chest and she could tell that she was about to be kissed. The woman's lips were soft and as she opened her mouth, so did Sofia. They explored, their tongues darted in and out to touch each other's teeth and lips. It felt to Sofia incredibly sensual as she kept her hands on the waist of the other woman.

As they kissed, the woman used her fingers to caress Sofia's face which began to get her aroused. After a minute, a movement behind her indicated that the other person had drawn close, his hands on Sofia's hips. He kissed the back of her neck, her ear lobes and pulled her hair. She felt her bare nipples harden under her T-shirt as the man took off her unbuttoned top shirt.

Meanwhile, she felt the woman discard her top and unclip her bra. Sofia wanted to caress her but her hands were now held by the woman who whispered, ''I'm going to lie on the edge of the bed and you will remain standing but bend over towards me.''

Sofia let the woman guide her so that Sofia stood between the knees of the woman and leaned over to kiss the woman's bare breasts. Having forgotten about punishment, Sofia kissed the nipples and felt the woman's hands on the back of her head. The man unzipped Sofia's skirt which fell to the floor and exposed her bum for the man.

The first smack came as a shock. It made Sofia yelp. The man's hand had struck the right bum cheek. The sting came a few seconds later. The woman told Sofia to continue sucking her nipples while the man behind yanked down Sofia's panties by 6 inches. The second smack seemed harder and in the same spot which caused her to stop sucking his wife for a second.

The woman cooed into Sofia's ear, ''Stay still. This is what happens to bad girls.'' The third spank was just as hard and in the same place. The heat from her butt got stronger.

The next smack forced a pleading from Sofia into the woman's breast, ''Hurts. Please. Sorry I've been naughty. I won't do it again.''

''Shush my darling,'' Her hand held the back of Sofia's head. ''My darling must learn her lesson.''

The man stopped for the moment and eased Sofia's legs apart. He spoke for the first time. ''She needs more.''

Sofia pleaded softly, ''I've done wrong. I've misbehaved. Sorry.'' She was determined not to cry.

The woman giggled, ''Soon you're going to fuck me.''

The way the woman said the word 'fuck' sounded familiar. It was said slowly to emphasise the word with a click of the tongue on the K at the end of the fuck. As Sofia tried to process the meaning, her left butt got its first smack. She juddered and to balance herself Sofia widened her legs further.

Her left bum cheeks got a second slap, harder it seemed but in a weird way, it didn't feel too bad this time. She felt his fingers draw pussy juice from her which he smothered around her anus and rubbed it in. She realised that she must be wet between her pussy lips.

He said, ''One more. Then I'll see how tight she is.''

Sofia caught a whiff of aftershave as he spanked her hard for the third time on her left buttock. Her head was still held against the woman's chest and Sofia had some seconds to recover as her panties were taken away which left her still with suspenders and stockings. She felt his cock at her pussy, the bulbous gland nudged between her vulva and she guessed his thickness, his size. At the same time, the alertness of her sense of smell and hearing helped to identify this couple.

Sofia stretched her hands up the side of the reclining woman, past her armpits to her face. The penetration of the cock was halfway in. She let it in further by spreading her stance. The push forward by him enabled Sofia to stretch her hands the last bit up the woman's face to her hair. The short spiky hair confirmed that it was her stepmom, a shock to Sofia which meant she'd been collared by her father's wife. And the second shock froze her; the man inside her HAD to be her dad.

The measured strokes, in and out, a rhythm from dad which made it impossible to put her thoughts into words. Besides, the heat on her butt, the feel of dad's cock and his finger caressing her anal passage had Sofia in ecstasy. The moans came from Sofia's mouth as she rapidly went headlong into an orgasm. ''Help,'' she managed to say. ''Dad must stop.''

Her stepmom lovingly stroked her head and cooed, ''Enjoy it Sofia. Don't run away from it.''

This confirmed to Sofia who they were having recognised the normal voice of Tracy.

Sofia's orgasm took over her body. Tracy seemed to understand and held her step-daughter firmly and told Sofia how much they both loved her. The feelings swept through her body and there was nothing Sofia could do about it. One part of her brain told her this was taboo and she should cry out but her body was in charge and wanted the climax. As her spasms subsided, dad slowly withdrew although she knew he hadn't come yet.

Tracy helped her onto the bed to lie down and took away her blindfold. She looked at the others and laughed at the clothes they all still wore. ''Here I am, still with my T-shirt, stockings and suspenders. While Tracy, you're bare from the waist up with your leather trousers still on. And as for dad, your chest is bare, your fly zip is undone showing your underpants into which you've just tucked away your erection.''

They all laughed as dad got their drinks. ''I brought our drinks upstairs and a gin and tonic for you,'' which he handed to Sofia.

Sofia took two gulps of the ice-filled drink. ''That tastes so good.'' She let Tracy look at the red marks on her butt. As her stepmom ran her hands lightly over her bum, Sofia couldn't help a shiver which was mainly as a result of the way Tracy touched her: soft, caring, fingers at the edge of her crack, a motherly kiss on each sore spot. Sofia continued to lie on her front as she was examined.

''How did you know I would be at this party?'' Sofia mumbled into the bedsheet.

''Because,'' said Tracy, ''you told me the organiser's name when you last visited us. I recognised him. Your father and I decided to get invited because we wanted to protect you.''

''Protect me?''

''Unless you're collared, Sofia darling, it's a multiple gang bang. Even with a collar, a girl can be swapped with another guest who has a collared girl. It's like a trade. You're not someone who'd like multiple partners.''

Dad turned Sofia over. ''We get the best sex through a threesome. And I'm sorry if I hurt you too much. Sometimes, it...''

Sofia interrupted, ''I've never been spanked but, weirdly, I found the heat and sting quite sexy.'' She moved her hand to touch his arm. ''My problem is the incest. I know it happened a few months ago but I've blanked it out of my mind. It's just my brain is telling me that my father shouldn't want to have sex with me and I should resist being fucked by you.''

As she was talking, her stepmom pulled Sofia's T-shirt over her head which meant her hands were now above her head. Tracy said, ''Keep your hands here for the moment.'' Sofia felt her wrists being tied with the T-shirt. She listened to dad's reply.

Amavoyeur
Amavoyeur
881 Followers
12