A Student Earns More Money For Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''I shouldn't have fucked you, darling. I'm sorry. You are so beautiful. I didn't come though.''

''Well, I came all in a rush before I could do anything, otherwise, I would have stopped it. How do you hold back? Most men would have climaxed.''

''I can edge,'' he smiled and softly said, ''I can also come more than once so you better watch out!''

''Well, I'm grateful you didn't come inside me. You didn't wear protection.''

Sofia wanted to touch her father but her hands were tied and she felt dad had his hand on her wrists to keep her in place. Dad leaned over and kissed his daughter on the lips. She felt Tracy take off Sofia's garter before she slowly rolled down one of her stockings. Sofia's kiss with dad felt seductive, helped by the caressing hands of Tracy below her waist. She was on the point of opening her mouth to dad but he switched his attention to her shoulders and then moved his lips to her breasts.

As her stepmom rolled down the last stocking and dad kissed her areola surrounding her nipple, Sofia experienced a longing from her body. She fought against it and called for Tracy. ''Please help me. Can we work this out?''

''My darling Sofia. Is your father giving you too much pleasure? Is it so bad that you have to resist?''

Dad had moved his caressing and kissing to her other breast while still holding her tied wrists above her head. It seemed agony that he hadn't sucked her nipples. And the effect of his raspy chin against her sensitive skin, a light sandpaper feeling, was sending her into goosebumps. ''Daddy. I'm trying to say... oh fuck... I'm trying to be a good girl and this is taboo.''

Max stopped with a kind smile, undid the T-shirt knot around her wrists and kissed her forehead.

Tracy was at her side and said, ''You and I are the same, darling. We like sex, we like doing it with another woman and if a guy has a good technique we liked being fucked.'' She kissed Sofia on the cheek. ''Your father and I love threesomes so when you're with us we just have to make sure you're not pushed into something you don't want to do. Leave it to me. Trust me?'' Tracy kissed her step-daughter on the lips which became a French kiss for about a minute.

Sofia's hands were directed to Tracy's leather trousers. Tracy rolled onto her back as Sofia undid the belt and pulled down the garment. Her father sat on the edge of the bed and watched. His wife wore red lace panties through which her pubic strip was visible and on taking the panties off, Tracy relaxed with her legs hitched up and wide. Sofia crouched between them and slid her hands under Tracy's buttocks to raise them. She kissed slowly around her stepmom's groin.

It seemed to Sofia it was bizarre that her daddy watched, a voyeur three feet away, who made no sound or movement. The occasional moan came from Tracy who then said, ''Max. Undress and let me see you aroused.''

From her side vision, Sofia could see her father stand on the floor, take off his chinos and drop his underpants while she continued to work on Tracy's pussy. She licked each area of Tracy's sex by dividing her pussy into two halves, a lower and upper, each one treated to slow methodical caresses before moving onto the next area.

Tracy said in a husky voice, ''Play with yourself, Max.'' Then she asked her step-daughter to concentrate on her clit. In a few minutes, Tracy moaned, ''Oh darling girl, you do it so well, I'm on the verge.'' She started to tweak her own nipples as Sofia brought her to a long satisfying orgasm.

Sofia moved her head slightly to get a view of dad who was masturbating while he stood at the edge of the bed. He was larger than she thought and guessed her dad hadn't pushed all of his cock into his daughter when he fucked her from behind. The sideways view was too much for Sofia who stopped and relaxed her head on Tracy's tummy to watch. He was in the process of drawing his cock from semi-erect to full hardness. The bulbous head was big and dark brown. She noticed his thumb stroked over the head at regular intervals to create a moisture which dad then spread over his length.

''Look at Max,'' said Tracy who was lightly fisting Sofia's hair. ''See his balls. Feel the weight, Sofia darling.'' Tracy let go of her hair. It appeared to be a signal or an order to do as she was told but Sofia couldn't think why it might be wrong to touch him. Her mind had blanked. He still stood on the floor but leaned as near as possible. She stretched over to him, cupped her hand and held his balls. Dad continued masturbating.

''He feels heavy.'' Sofia's tongue was dry.

''You've done this before,'' said Tracy.

''To be honest,'' mumbled Sofia, ''what happened last time has been pushed aside in my memory.'' She wanted to take her hand away from his balls but just then her father let a downward stroke of his fist touch the hand of Sofia. The contact of fist on hand was like an electric shock and she waited for the next downward stroke. It came 5 seconds later, another contact.

''Keep your hand on his balls,'' said her stepmom, ''for the moment.'' Her tone of voice was similar to a mother advising a child. Sofia wanted to obey.

Another instruction from Tracy came as a whisper, ''You're my little girl with your small hands. How beautiful you look holding these big sacks of life.''

For a moment, Sofia was transported back to her childhood when she first saw a picture of a man's testicles. She wished for Tracy to say what to do next.

''Move your fingers to caress him,'' She said. ''That's it. My baby wants to do what mummy says, don't you?''

Sofia said to herself, ''Yes. I love you both.'' The words seemed to have escaped from her brain to her mouth. It shocked her and Tracy fisted her hair again, a signal that her stepmom understood. But what harm could it do? Sofia reasoned. She didn't want to let go. Just then, her father's little finger caught hold of his daughter's thumb. In no time, the back of Sofia's hand was smothered in his precum and she couldn't tell if it was his hand lifting her hand up or whether it was her doing it: the slide up his shaft. Either way, she had to detach herself from Tracy to kneel on the bed in front of him.

His cock was slippery. Her hand went along it easily and connected with the head. The fascination of seeing him this close was overwhelming. ''Daddy,'' she said, ''this should be done by you? Not by me.'' The question was answered by a whisper in her ear from Tracy who had knelt behind her.

''I like to watch my husband masturbate.'' She took Sofia's hand away from his cock, to hold the wet hand up to Sofia's face and murmured, ''Lick.'' That same click of Tracy's K at the end of 'lick' seemed to give it emphasise. In a trance, Sofia licked her palm, coated in dad's precum, and licked several times greedily. It tasted salty.

''Max, you've done enough edging,'' said Tracy who moved shoulder to shoulder with Sofia, their faces close together as they looked at him. ''Do it in whichever mouth you want.''

Sofia tried to think of the words, something like 'no, let me go,' but no sound came out. Tracy opened her mouth and Max slid in. After a few strokes, dad transferred to Sofia who automatically opened her mouth even though a voice in her head said 'Don't'. The size took a few seconds to get used to and she relaxed her jaw to let his cock further in. The swollen head now rested on the back of her tongue. She knew he'd take care not to choke her so she caressed his cock with her tongue and lips.

He transferred back to Tracy who did the same. It was clear from the steady dribble of precum that dad was ready. He asked, ''Who will take me?'' Tracy held his cock in her hand, kissed it and directed it to Max's daughter.

Tracy ran her spare hand down Sofia's backbone to the crease in her bottom, a caress of love, and said, ''Your father needs you. Mummy knows my little girl is ready to do this.''

Those words had a power that Sofia couldn't explain, especially as Tracy now had her finger a little way inside Sofia's ass. ''Yes, Daddy.'' She opened her mouth at the same time as she widened her legs. The double penetration of mouth and bum hole almost gave Sofia an orgasm, especially now as Tracy also caressed her clit. He did three thrusts, spaced 10 seconds apart, each thrust blocked her gullet for a second, the release of pressure back caused a sound of suction and then her father came. Two powerful squirts.

A gasp from her daddy each time he ejaculated. ''Oh fuck! You're swallowing me too.'' A judder from him as his daughter licked around his cock while it was still in her mouth.

Sofia tried to figure out why she'd given in so easily. ''I didn't mean that to happen,'' she exclaimed as spunk escaped down her chin. ''Not in my mouth. Not swallow. Fuck.'' She felt guilt invade her and collapsed into Tracy's arms. ''I've done wrong,'' she whispered.

''Shush, my darling,'' said Tracy. ''You've given him great pleasure. That can't be bad.''

Max handed out their drinks and Sofia was grateful for that and drank. She rested her head on Tracy. ''You know how to press my buttons, Tracy,'' said Sofia. ''My body reacts to you but it doesn't make it right to have sex with my father.''

''It happens, Sofia darling, and if it's between consenting adults it's usually okay. You're fighting your guilt in your mind instead of accepting the moment, a moment when everything was aligned for physical pleasure. Go with the flow. And now I want to play with you, to pleasure ourselves.''

Sofia switched her brain off and let Tracy kiss her. In a moment, the two girls were so hungry for each other that they forgot about Max. Sofia positioned herself on top of Tracy in a 69 and lowered her pussy to her stepmom's mouth. She'd always had a connection to Tracy which she hadn't ever analysed but realised now that she loved her, rather like a daughter-mother bond. It made the sex deeper, more satisfying than Sofia's other bisexual connections with women.

Soon, Tracy had Sofia on the edge of orgasm and Sofia found herself slowing on her masturbation of Tracy because Sofia's groin was going into spasms. Just then, Max knelt between Tracy's legs, his face close to his daughter as they worked on Tracy together. It allowed Sofia to lean back slightly while continuing to frig Tracy's clit and observe her dad lick Tracy's pussy. Moans came from her stepmom before she pleaded for them not to stop.

Sofia felt Tracy rim her anus by using her tongue and lips to kiss around her hole, while also pressing along the side of her clit in a steady rhythm. It was enough to have Sofia come hard. She called out, ''I love you, Tracy.'' and let the climax envelope her stomach in a vice-like grip which made her go weak in the hips. It seemed to trigger the orgasm for Tracy as dad and daughter kept up their stimulation of her pussy and Tracy gushed her climax into dad's mouth. Sofia felt so tuned-in to the others, it seemed natural for Sofia to caress dad's cheek and kiss him on the lips, a French kiss, from which Sofia tasted Tracy's love juice.

Tracy got Sofia to lie down next to her, face to face, their bodies turned to each other. The girls kissed and talked of dad's love for both of them, a triangle of understanding, an intense loyalty that all three had for each other. Sofia had already shared her father's cock with his wife but not a release of him into her pussy yet. Yes, he'd made her come initially but hadn't come himself. And the swallowing of his seed had just happened. But that was as far as Sofia dare go.

As the girls relaxed and talked of love and sex, Max had settled into an armchair. ''Look at him,'' whispered Tracy. ''He is still hard.''

Sofia turned and looked. Her father languidly used his fingers to stroke his cock. ''Is daddy ready for more?'' she asked.

''He wants you, darling Sofia.'' A cuddle from Tracy reassured the young girl.

''I've done all I can.'' The final taboo which Sofia fought against, the complete surrender to him, to have his sperm inside her pussy, seemed a step too far. ''Perhaps if he wore a condom?'' The daughter's words didn't sound convincing as she watched her daddy masturbate, his cock even larger now than before. If anything, Sofia felt a greater love for him.

Tracy seemed to sense this. She kissed her step-daughter on the neck and cooed into her ear, ''He's a man. His ultimate expression of love is to nudge your cervix and release his life into you. Since I've been with Max he's not done this to any other woman except me and you a few months ago. All our threesomes are with another man. But you are special. And like the time a few months ago...''

Sofia interrupted, ''I have blanked that out of my memory.'' After that experience, Sofia had retreated into her studies at uni.

''Last time, we made something together, the three of us,'' said Tracy. ''A unique love. But the experience was so awesome it was difficult for you to accept and you ran away. Max and I understood. But now we are on the verge of it again.'' She turned Sofia's face to her and kissed passionately.

Sofia kissed back, a longing came over her body and her mind. The bed mattress moved and she knew dad was there. While she kissed her stepmom, Sofia held her hand out to him. It felt natural to spread her legs. Tracy withdrew her lips and slid her arm under Sofia's neck, to embrace, their heads together side by side as they watched Max kneel between his daughter's thighs.

His hands came under Sofia's bottom to elevate her. It was an out-of-body experience for Sofia to have the two people most precious to her hold her in this way. The preparation of their triangle of love caused Sofia to shed a tear. ''I cry because of the beauty of us,'' she whispered.

Max entered her. She felt her pussy tight around him, his size needed time. The way his heavy balls gently slapped at her anus increased the acceptance of his large cock and he eased fully in. Tracy kissed Sofia's forehead. Sofia looked into the eyes of her father. ''Make love to me, Daddy. Take me bare.''

It was a slow rhythm to start with. Sofia's eyes closed but she knew Tracy had placed her finger over her clit and lightly tapped it in sync with each push from Max. The sensitivity of her bud increased and suddenly Sofia was rolling into an orgasm. As her shudders faded, the same rhythm and tapping continued which sent a string of spasms through her groin. In no time she loudly groaned, ''Oh fuck. Don't stop. Please.''

Tracy giggled, ''You're coming again, darling. Keep them coming.''

''Yes, it's...'' But Sofia couldn't speak as the orgasm gripped her body and her pussy let go some love juice. She looked at Tracy who had shifted her position to kneel alongside, one hand remained on Sofia's clit, the other hand on her own clit. Sofia shifted her gaze to dad and they locked eyes. His were dreamy. His thrusts had increased in power, the squelch of her liquids invaded the air.

Tracy leaned over and took Sofia's nipple in her mouth. Sofia held her stepmom's head. The tide of feelings pushed Sofia over the edge and she experienced a continuous orgasm, wave after wave washed through her body. The screams of ecstasy were hers, she realised, words out of control, jumbled words. It occurred to her she might faint. Her spare hand pushed back her dad's hair away from his eyes.

Now Tracy was coming, her head rested on Sofia's chest and she kept saying how much she loved Max and Sofia. It seemed to Sofia that her body couldn't take any more pleasure but just then she felt dad had raised her slightly and his hands were locked under her bum, his fingers pressed inside her ass. It caused her to cry from the overload of feelings as she squirted more into his groin, her climax refused to stop.

The shout from her father signaled his climax, a long collection of thrusts as he pumped in his sperm, and she automatically squeezed her pussy muscles to milk him of every last drop. He leaned over her to kiss her lips which locked his hard cock fully in. Tracy turned her face to him and they also kissed. They stayed there for a few minutes, not wanting to move and savoured the pleasure they'd given each other.

For Sofia, it was the best sex she'd ever had. She knew this would have to be a secret between them because nobody else would understand. Could she do this again without guilt? she wondered. These were questions she'd have to figure out another day, another place, with just the three of them.

12