A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 04

Story Info
Hanna Liu meets her Master.
3.8k words
4.72
35.8k
47

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Hanna woke up at 6:00am as usual. After a week of morning runs, she was feeling slightly less sore each day. She completed her routine as usual, cuming twice to the thought of Master's cock inside of her and feeling incredible as she emerged from the shower. However, her anxiety kept spiking, did she really want to meet this guy?

She was incapable of focusing on any of her classes throughout the day. She had hung the black cocktail dress she had bought for a friend's birthday last year on the back of her door. It sat there all day, a constant reminder of her meeting later that evening. At one point in the afternoon, she looked up at the dress, and was filled with panic. She couldn't do this, this was insane. She couldn't just go meet some strange man at a hotel. She watched #19 again, feeling an instant calm come over her. Two different Hanna's were battling for control of her emotions. On one hand, the spiral addicted slave could not wait to meet the man who had introduced her to the spirals. On the other hand, the 'normal' part of her was exceedingly nervous, and thought it was a terrible idea.

It would take 45 minutes to bus down to the bar. She re-read her Master's message, and panicked again. It didn't say to wear any underwear. Was she supposed to be naked under the dress? She couldn't possibly do that... but she had to obey... Was it disobedience to wear something in addition to what Master had said? She couldn't ride the bus, go into a bar, and meet someone for the first time wearing no underwear. But it was so specific. "and nothing else." She had to obey... Once more, she returned to the spirals, calming her nerves.

Slipping into the dress, she fidgeted in the mirror to make it cover as much of herself as possible. While not particularly low cut, it did compliment her modest cleavage. She had done her makeup, straightened her long black hair, and generally looked more put together than she had in months, so long as she didn't flash anyone on the bus. Psyching herself up in the mirror, she did think she looked pretty good.

Hanna snuck out of the house, not daring to think what her parents would say if they saw her current state of dress. The bus driver stared for a moment as she walked on. She found a seat as far away from anyone as possible. Her heart was racing. Why was she doing this? She considered getting off the bus, calling Grace to pick her up, admitting to everything. Forget about the whole thing, delete her account, never think of it again. But that would mean not obeying Master. She had to obey Master.

Her nervousness at the whole situation continued to build throughout the bus ride. At one point, a boy about her age sat down next to her. She stared out the window, as if acknowledging his existence would inform him of her state of dress, her plans and of the things running through her head.

She arrived at the Hotel lounge at 5:57pm, breathing a sigh of relief that she was on time. She sat down at the bar, asking the bartender for a vodka soda. 3 minutes later, a man in his late-thirties sat down next to her. He was tall, around 6'2" she guessed, white, with a muscular frame and short brown hair. He was wearing a crisp, tailored grey suit which looked expensive.

"Repeat" he said, to no one in particular.

Hanna's heart raced. She looked around the bar quickly, fighting the words that were about to come spilling out. No one was seated next to them, and the bartender had gone to check something in the back.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." Hanna whispered, her heart pounding in her chest, her anxiety screaming at her to stand up and leave. However, a jolt of excitement cascaded through her. She had obeyed. It felt good to obey.

"It is good to finally meet you" Master said, motioning the bartender over and ordering a scotch. "Since you are here, I trust that you have been enjoying my little productions. Now, be a good girl and tell me briefly about yourself. Obey"

Hanna took a sip of her drink. She had considered leaving several times. All she had to do was walk out now, forget about the whole thing. It wouldn't be hard. She didn't have to make a scene. Just stand up and leave. But she had to obey: "My name is Hanna Liu, I am 21 years old. I am in my final year of university, studying political science. I live at home with my parents." She spoke very fast, her nerves getting the better of her. Is that enough?" she added breathlessly.

Master chuckled. "For now, that will do. It is nice to meet you Ms. Liu." he said with a smile. He really was quite handsome, and his smile was charming. At the same time, Hanna's nerves were on their edge. "LEAVE" her mind kept screaming at her.

"It is nice to meet you too." Hanna replied, taking another sip of her drink. She looked around the bar, it was mostly full of business people having a drink after a day of meetings. She wondered if anyone took notice of her meeting, what they thought she was doing here and if they cared at all.

He pulled out a keycard, sliding it in front of her on the bar. "Before this goes any further, you must know that I will not order you to follow me upstairs. You must do that of your own volition. This is for the penthouse suite. If you choose to enter, you are choosing, of your own free will, to submit yourself to my control. I will break you, mold you, and reshape you. You will feel pleasure and achieve purpose you have never dreamed of. Your life will be one of luxury, and of submission. You have 10 minutes." With that, he finished his drink, stood up, and left the bar.

Hanna stared at the keycard for several long moments, unblinking. He hadn't given her an order, she felt completely free of his influence. She could stand up and walk away right now. But did she really want to? Every time she followed Master's suggestions, she felt amazing. She had lived a boring, safe life until now. What if she did something adventurous for once?

Filled with courage, she downed her drink and swiped the keycard off of the bar. As she walked toward the elevator, she froze. It had only taken moments for that courage to sink to the pit of her stomach. This was insane, she was being insane. She turned around, walking back towards the door. Halfway through the lobby, she froze again. She couldn't disobey. What if she was never allowed to see the spiral again? What if Master hated her for leaving? She turned around again, finally resolving to commit.

She tapped the card on the elevator control and pressed the button for the top floor. The ride up to the 52nd floor went by in a blur. The elevator doors opened right into the suite. Hanna took a tentative step into the entranceway. The suite was massive, probably larger than her house, with expansive floor-to-ceiling windows surrounding the entire thing. Master was sitting on the main couch in the living area. He looked up and smiled as Hanna approached.

"I'm glad to see you have chosen to continue our little adventure." he said, beckoning her forward. "We are going to have so much fun together. Are you nervous?" He asked.

"Yes." she replied honestly. The conservative part of her mind that usually dominated her decision making was screaming, demanding she return home. But she didn't want to, she was determined to do something adventurous. Or should she? Her anxiety spiked once more. She was filled with indecision.

"Empty" he replied, his voice full of force and depth. Hanna's mind quieted, as if she had been watching the spirals for an hour previously. The river washed through her, taking away the anxiety, fear and excitement that had been coursing through her since she had left her house.

"Empty" he repeated, speaking slowly, drawing out each letter. Hanna stood in front of him listleslessly, her ability to concentrate fading.

"Empty" he repeated. She forgot where she was. She forgot why she was there. That information had been retained in the active part of her mind, which was now floating further and further away.

"Repeat"

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." Hanna repeated in a monotone voice. Her eyes were unfocused, her mind quiet as Master stood up, circling her. He admired her form, running a hand through her hair and feeling her ass. She offered no reaction. She was empty, without thought or direction.

"Strip." He whispered in her ear and then took a step back to admire the show.

Hanna stood still, an internal battle raging in her mind. The thoughts which had disappeared moments earlier were fighting to return. The river was washing them away, but not quickly enough. The desire to leave was mounting, her anxiety building.

"There is no point in resisting." Master said, standing in front of her now. "It is inevitable, you will submit yourself to me. Empty"

The river flowed faster, washing away her thoughts. Her heart rate slowed slightly.

"Repeat"

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." Hanna spoke, feeling a small rush from the submission to Master's command.

"You see? It feels good to obey. You love to obey. If following those commands feels so good, imagine what it will feel like to fall further under my control." He cooed, cupping her cheek with one hand, staring deeply into her eyes. "Empty" he said, not breaking eye contact, unblinking. Hanna's mind fell completely silent. It did feel so good to obey. She could just keep obeying...

"Strip" he repeated.

Hanna slowly slid one strap of her dress off her shoulder, then the other. Pulling the dress down was the only thing she could think of. She was empty, Master had given an order. She had to obey Master. It was all that mattered. The dress hit the floor as a naked Hanna Liu waited patiently for her next command.

He said nothing, circling her slowly, examining her. He cupped her breast, playing with her nipple for a moment, before moving on to the other. He slapped her ass twice, feeling both cheeks. Moving around, he brushed her hair away from her face, looking directly into her small brown eyes. Then he was circling behind her, putting a hand around her throat as the other reached down to her pussy. A jolt of pleasure rushed through her as his fingers found her clit. Chuckling to himself, he said: "I haven't even told you to be horny, and your cunt is already hungry. Repeat."

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." she said as he tightened his grip around her throat, while his other hand moved up her body, sliding along her smooth skin before taking her left breast fully in his hand, sliding her nipple between his fingers. "Empty" he said again.

Her nerves quieted again, suppressed and pushed away by her desire to obey. She had to be empty for Master. He stepped back, walking back around her and taking a seat on the couch.

"Are you ready to submit, slut?" he asked, leaning back on the couch but not breaking eye contact."

"I..." Hanna paused. Her doubts kept creeping back in, kept forcing their way up the river and to the front of her mind. No matter how hard she tried to keep the thoughts at bay, they forced their way back in. She should leave. She should not do this.

"Repeat"

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." She repeated her mantra.

"Empty"

The pleasant quiet filled her mind again, pushing her anxiety away once more.

"Get on your knees, and crawl over to me." Hanna dropped to her knees, crawling over between his legs. He pulled out his phone, holding it in front of her. The spirals playing on it instantly drew her in. They were spinning faster and faster, drawing more and more of her attention.

EMPTY

She fell into the spirals, losing sense of where she was. She had to keep watching. She had to obey the spirals. She had to obey Master.

HORNY

Her cunt, already wet from Master's actions, cried out, demanding attention. She stared into the spirals, losing herself in them.

MASTURBATE

Her hand shot down between her legs, two fingers pushing into her pussy moments later. Her whole body was pulsing with excitement. Her nerves had been completely washed away, overwhelmed with the stimulus.

EMPTY

She was a blank, empty slut for her Master.

HORNY

God she wanted a cock inside of her.

SUCK

Master pulled the phone away, his thick, eight inch cock sitting fully erect directly in front of her. Had she been capable of reacting, she would have been amazed at the biggest cock she had ever seen. But she was an empty, mindless slave, and the only thing on her mind was serving her Master.

She took his head in her mouth, swirling her tongue on the tip as she did so. Wrapping one of her hands around the shaft, she began to pump in tandem with her head's movement. Her two serious boyfriends and the three one night stands she had braved in first-year equipped her with sufficient knowledge of what to do next.

"Horny" Master said, as he firmly grasped the back of her hair with his hand, guiding her head up and down the shaft of his cock. Hanna's pussy, already wet, flooded at the command. She increased the eagerness with which she was attacking his cock, her whole mind focused on pleasing him. She could only take about half of his length before she started gagging. She felt his hand pressing down on the back of her head.

"You'll get better at this slut. You're not half bad for an Asian bitch, but you need a lot of practice." With that, he took control of her movements, pressing her head down and lifting it back up as his hard cock slid in her mouth. "Masturbate" he said firmly. Hanna moved a hand out of her pussy and onto her clit, the other steadying her body between his legs. She furiously rubbed her pussy while he facefucked her. The apartment was filled with the popping and slurping sounds coming from her mouth.

Suddenly, he pressed her down hard, his cock pushing its way deep into her mouth and into her throat. She gagged and spluttered, but continued to play with her pussy and swirl her tongue on his cock. "I knew you would be a good choice." he said, pulling her back up before firmly pushing back down again. "Stop slut." he said, pulling her hair back and her mouth off of his cock. He stood up, looking down at her.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes" Hanna replied, her mind devoid of any other thought. She was desperate to have his cock inside of her.

"Yes.. what?".

"Yes, Master." Hanna quickly corrected herself.

"Good girl. You may refer to me as 'Master' or 'Sir'. I will call you whatever I want - and you will thank me for it. I am in control, do you understand?" he said, the pleasantness in his voice slipping away.

"Yes Master, I understand."

"Good, my slave needs to know her place, go get on all fours on the bed."

With that, Hanna stood up and walked into the bedroom, positioning herself as Master had asked. He finished disrobing before following her in. He walked up beside her, feeling her tits and smacking her ass several times. "Put your head down and your ass up slave." he commanded.

"Yes Master." Hanna pressed her face into the bed and pushed her ass into the air. Her pussy was glistening, in desperate need to be fucked.

"Beg me to fuck your tight cunt. Obey" he said, punctuating the command with a firm slap on her ass.

"Please Master, please please fuck me. Please I beg you, please." Hanna said hungrily, meaning every word. She was desperate for his cock. "Please Master, please I need you to fuck me, I need your cock inside of me." she continued as he positioned himself behind her. She was an empty, mindless slave.

"Shut up slut." he said as he pushed his cock into her pussy. She gripped the bedsheet tight as her cunt stretched around his cock. A wonderful feeling of fullness followed, mixed with the pure bliss of obeying her Master and fulfilling her purpose as a slave. She had to bite her lip to stop herself from making any noise, as her Master had commanded.

He slapped her ass hard as he entered her, caressing each cheek before bringing a hand down. When his cock was fully inside of her, he nearly withdrew it entirely before beginning to fuck her. "You can make noise slave, just don't talk." he ordered. Hanna moaned loudly as his cock pushed in and out of her pussy, drowning out the sounds of his body slamming into hers. His cock was bigger than she had even imagined, filling her completely. It was overwhelming, she was obeying her Master. It felt so good to obey.

"Repeat" he said, slapping her ass again to make his point.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." she managed to say in staggered breathes, each word interrupted by Master's relentless fucking. Satisfied, he grabbed her long black hair, pulling it hard and lifting her head off the bed. She was being used completely, and it left her feeling incredible.

"Repeat"

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." she struggled to repeat, each word punctuated by her Master's cock slamming into her. Again and again, he made her repeat her mantra, pounding her mercilessly and slapping her ass hard. Her empty mind could barely make sense of it all. She was being used, she was a mindless fucktoy. The hours she had spent staring at spirals, playing with herself, imagining her Master's cock, it had all lead to this. It was pure bliss.

"Cum." Master said suddenly. So enthralled with the sensations assaulting her, Hanna was caught off guard. Her pussy tightened around his cock, waves of pleasure radiating from there to each extremity and back again several times. Master pulled her hair harder as her eyes rolled back in her head. He pulled out of her as she collapsed, writhing on the bed.

She took a moment to compose herself, rolling onto her back and panting hard. Her thoughts began to return, slowly. She was overwhelmed with both pleasure and shock. Before she could finish regaining her bearings, or even say a word, her Master spoke:

"Empty"

Instantly, any nascent thoughts that had cropped up were cut down. Master repositioned himself on the bed, sitting up against the headboard, his cock erect and glistening, covered in her juices.

"Horny"

Hanna's cunt, already hungry for more, reacted instantly. She was staring at his beautiful cock, capable only of thinking of the pleasure it had just given her.

"Ride my cock slave." She got up, crawled towards him and straddled him. He picked her up by the hips and lowered her down onto his cock. She moaned loudly, able to respond to the stimulation with only the most basic reactions. She began to bounce up and down on his cock, feeling a small reward of pleasure each time for obeying. She loved to obey. It felt so good to obey. She was an empty, mindless slave.

After a few minutes, he reached up, wrapping a firm hand around her throat. Grabbing her ass with the other, he began to fuck her hard and fast, taking complete control of her entire body and holding her exactly in place. Hanna's weak mind was overwhelmed again, unable to deal with the overload of stimulus coming at her from what felt like every direction. Just when she thought she was going to faint, he stopped and lifted her off his cock. Pushing her to her knees beside the bed, he directed his cock to her mouth. She opened it automatically for him to thrust in. After a short facefuck, he pulled it out, spurting thick white cum all over her face and tits. He took out his phone, taking a few pictures of his obedient slave. She looked up at him, her small brown eyes devoid of thought.

"Watch" he said, turning on the TV before exiting the room. Spirals filled the screen, drawing Hanna's attention completely. What little awareness she had soon washed away as the spirals took her deeper and deeper. The petite Chinese girl sat on the floor, covered in cum, completely enthralled. Soon she was gently playing with her pussy. A few minutes later, her fingers pumping in and out of her cunt, the screen flashed:

12