A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CUM

Hanna didn't remember what happened after that.

**

An hour later, she woke up to her Master standing over her. He ordered her to shower and get dressed. She got in the shower, letting the soothing warm water wash over her. She was unable to process what had just occurred. Her mind was spent, elated at the pleasure she had just experienced and horrified at the ease with which her Master could control her.

Once she had slipped back into the black dress that had been carelessly discarded on the floor hours earlier, he led her to the elevator and down to the building's underground parkade. She followed him to his grey Audi, getting in without a word. As he drove, it did not occur to her that he seemed to know exactly where he was going. 20 minutes later, he pulled up in front of her house. "We will see each other again soon slave. For now, continue with your routine." he reached into the back seat, grabbing a small suitcase and handing it to her. "Do not open this until tomorrow." He handed the suitcase to her, and with that, drove off.

At 3:30am, she snuck back into her house, down the stairs, and collapsed into bed. She was too exhausted to even remove her dress, and was asleep within moments.

12