A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 06

Story Info
Hanna Lie spends more time with her Master.
6.4k words
4.74
31.6k
47

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Hanna woke up the next morning, her alarm blaring at her. It was 5:30am. She had spent the entirety of yesterday evening enthralled in the spirals, her VR headset wrapped around her head. It felt so good to be blank, to be empty. Master was going to make her empty, make her obey. She was nervous, and a little apprehensive. She could fight this. She could stay home, forget about his influence. But she wanted to look at more spirals. Just for a little bit longer, just a few more days. She would stop it if it ever got too far.

20 minutes later, she stood on the sidewalk outside her house as the grey Audi pulled up. She put her suitcase in the trunk and got in. A moment later the car sped off. There wasn't a soul around this early in the morning.

"Good morning slut." Master said, not looking at her. "You couldn't resist coming back to me, could you? This is where you want to be." Hanna was silent. She had been following Master's instructions on autopilot since she had opened the suitcase. More and more often, it simply did not occur to her that she could choose to disobey. She loved to obey.

"Where are we going?" she asked as the car turned onto the highway. She realized that she had not told her parents where she was going. "How long are we going to be gone?" She had been so focused on enjoying more spirals she hadn't asked for any details. Whoops, she thought to herself. It was probably fine, and she wanted to serve Master, not ask questions.

"My home. I intend to enjoy some time alone together. Speaking of which, you will need to inform your parents you will be gone for a week. I believe your friend Grace has a cabin, you can tell them you went with her family on their trip." Hanna's heart skipped a beat, how the hell did he know about their trip, or their cabin?

"Obey, slut." Master said. Hanna pulled out her phone:

Hey mom, Grace invited me up to her cabin for the week. Sorry for the last minute.

"Good girl. Empty." he said, emphasizing the last word. Hanna dropped her phone into her lap, her body relaxing. Her nervousness was slipping away. A week of nothing but spirals did sound nice. And Master's house was probably beautiful. It had been so long since she had been on even the smallest trip. She deserved a reward. She had been working so hard for school. She had been such a good girl. She deserved this. She deserved to obey.

"Empty" Master repeated. Hanna's thoughts siphoned away, the wonderful calm descending over her. It was so easy to obey Master. She deserved this. She was a good girl. "Repeat."

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." The truth of the statement sent a pleasant tingle through her spine.

"See? It does feel good to obey. Why would you want to do anything but follow my instructions? They make you feel so good. You make such a good slave. Horny" he said, as the car turned off the highway and headed up a quiet rural road towards the coast. Hanna's pussy was hungry with anticipation.

"Horny" Master repeated, seemingly content to let her sit and squirm.

"It's funny" Master chuckled. "Every time I repeat the word 'Horny', you get hornier. And by getting horny, you are obeying me, which will only increase your arousal. Horny." Hanna was fidgeting in her seat, Master's words cascading through her. She wanted him to fuck her. Now.

"Master, please..." Hanna started, biting her lip.

"What's the matter slut, feeling a little horny?" he asked.

"Yes Sir..." was all she could manage. Her mind was screaming: please, please fuck me - please, I need your cock inside of me. She couldn't stop squirming, her whole body desperately demanding for the release.

"You disobeyed me, slave. You tried to ignore my instructions. This cannot go unpunished. You will be a horny slut today, and you will have to learn to live with that." He smirked, turning the car down a narrow lane and through an automatic gate. A few minutes later, they pulled into the courtyard of his home. It was modest in size, but striking in design. Glass, concrete and steel jutting out from the cliffside, perched a hundred feet above the water. Master parked the car in front of the entranceway. He retrieved the suitcase from the trunk, and gestured for Hanna to follow him inside.

The entranceway led into a beautiful living room, with sweeping views of the ocean. Beyond it was a large patio, with an infinity pool hanging over the edge. The adjoining kitchen was large and well appointed. Everything was sparkling clean and extremely well maintained.

"Strip slut - you don't need to wear any clothing in here - then get on your knees. Oh, and horny." Master ordered, smiling to himself. Hanna had worn a simple outfit - her skirt hit the ground first, taking her panties with it. She then lifted her tank top over her head, and discarded it. Unclasping her bra, she let it fall to the floor before getting on her knees in front of Master. He was seated on the couch, the suitcase next to him. Opening it, he retrieved the collar, and after clearing her long black hair out of the way, affixed it around her neck. "You are not allowed to take this off until you leave this property." he said, looking directly into her eyes.

"Have you ever been fucked in the ass slut?" he asked, retrieving the butt plug from the suitcase and a small bottle of lube from the side table.

"No Master." Hanna replied honestly. Her last boyfriend had been interested, but it had never been something Hanna wanted to try. At this point, she was so fucking horny she would have begged him to do it.

"Turn around slave, get on all fours and push your ass up. Horny." he ordered. She did so immediately. She had shaved everything as usual in anticipation, she hoped he noticed. Master grabbed her ass firmly with one hand, feeling it for a moment before pulling back and slapping it hard. Then his hand found her clit, applying very gently pressure, before tracing back, over her soaked pussy and to her asshole. She swayed her ass gently as he did so, hoping he'd give in and fuck her. It felt so nice to give in.

The cold lube gave Hanna a slight start as he poured a generous amount. Then she felt the plastic tip of the plug press against her ass. "Repeat" he said.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless SLAVE." She gasped as she uttered the last word, as Master pressed the plug into her ass. After some initial resistance, it slid in without too much difficulty. He slapped her ass twice more for good measure before reaching around her head and inserting the gag in her mouth. She accepted it without a sound.

"Good girl, you're such a horny little slave. Sit on the couch, legs spread." he ordered. She did as she was told. Each little display of obedience made her feel magical. The butt plug and gag were a constant reminder of her choice to submit to her Master. She loved to obey. Sitting on the couch, Master looked down at her, his hand around her throat.

"I need to get some work done, you are going to sit here quietly and be a horny slave." he said, releasing her and taking a moment to feel each of her breasts, pinching the nipples lightly. Finally he grabbed the VR headset, lowering it over her eyes and securing the strap.

Hanna made a whimpering noise through her gag. She wanted him to fuck her. He wasn't going to fuck her? Why had she come here? This was a mistake. She shouldn't have...

EMPTY

The word flashed on the screen just as a large pink and white spiral dominated her field of vision. She felt her anxiety melt away, her mind completely occupied with the spiral in front of it. There were so many layers, it took all of her effort to try and understand what was happening in front of her. She was so fucking horny, so desperate to touch her clit, to have Master's thick cock inside of her. The spiral drew her in - it was impossible to look away. Every time she deciphered another layer, another thought escaped her head. Meanwhile, a calming, low music filled her headphones. It was all so relaxing.

EMPTY

She sat back on the couch, her whole body relaxed. She wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be blank. It felt so good to obey.

EMPTY

Her mind was dead silent, completely at rest. Only her primal reactions were still functioning, primarily her deep, burning desire to be fucked.

EMPTY

It felt so good to obey, to give in to the spirals.

EMPTY

...

In her ears, there was a faint voice. It was her voice, repeating the same thing over and over again: "It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." Hanna had no sense of time, no sense of self, no concept of the world outside her mind. She internalised every word as it was repeated again and again, drilled into her by her own words. She had only been pretending before. Playing at it occasionally. Now she truly understood. She was an empty, mindless slave.

**

When Master finally removed the VR headset, Hanna was completely lost. Her eyes unfocused, body collapsed into the couch. A long line of drool had made its way down her chin and between her breasts. It was dark outside, she had been sitting on the couch for hours.

He stood over her, naked. His cock hanging between his legs. He undid her gag, throwing it to the side. Without a word, he placed a firm hand on the back of her head and pressed his hardening cock into her mouth. She opened wide, accepting it naturally. She had to serve her Master, she had to obey. His cock slid into her mouth slowly, inch by inch until it was touching the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, but Master paid no attention, pressing even further. Her practice with the dildo over the past few days had improved her skills somewhat, but he was still much too large for her.

Satisfied, he pulled out slightly and began to slowly face fuck her. Hanna could still see the spirals spinning in her head. She was empty, vacant, and fixated only on what was directly in front of her. The knowledge that she was serving her Master was buried somewhere in her subconscious, and it kept rewarding her with a subtle, calming sensation of pure bliss. Even as Master forced his cock deeper and deeper down her throat, Hanna remained deeply entranced, and desperate for him to fuck her pussy.

The room was silent, save for his grunts and the constant slurping sounds of his cock sliding in and out of Hanna's open mouth. He had one hand wrapped firmly in her hair, directing her movement and keeping a steady pace. His other hand would stray down to her breasts, squeezing and caressing them each in turn. He paid particular attention to her erect brown nipples, pinching and playing with them constantly. Hanna's legs remained spread, her arms at her side.

After a few minutes, Master pulled out of Hanna's mouth. He sat down on the couch: "Get on your knees and suck my cock slut. Show me how dedicated you are" Hanna moved off the couch immediately, falling to her knees between her legs. She took his massive length in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down with single-minded focus. Her hands were wrapped around the shaft, pumping up and down in unison with her head. Her tongue was swirling around the head and down the shaft with each move. Hanna was in love. She loved sucking his cock, she loved serving her Master.

Hanna continued to suck her Master until he abruptly stood up. After pushing her head down a few more times, he pulled out, thick cum spurting all over Hanna's face. She looked up at him, her small brown eyes devoid of thought, but filled with desire.

"Go wash yourself off in the shower slut, then go get on all fours on the bed. You are not allowed to masturbate." Hanna did as she was told, washing Master's cum from her face. On one wall of the shower, a screen was filled with a slowly turning spiral. As Hanna washed herself, she couldn't help but stare. Every 10 seconds, the same word flashed over and over:

HORNY

Hanna could barely focus on the shower. All day, she had been bombarded with spirals, each one taking more and more of her ability to think of anything else. She was so horny, she needed to be fucked. She needed to touch herself. She reached a hand down - NO. She couldn't disobey Master. She lost herself in the spiral instead, each rotation calming her mind and increasing her desire. She had no idea how long she was in the shower for.

When the spiral finally stopped, she emerged from the shower, her mind filled with thoughts of being fucked. Dropping her towel, she stepped onto the massive bed. Master was waiting for her. When she crawled up to him on all fours, he picked up a long leash. Clipping it to her collar, he then walked back around her, pulling her so that her head was facing the wall. "Put your face down and push your ass up my little horny fuckpet." he said. She immediately did as she was told. Her pussy was absolutely soaked, she was incapable of thinking of anything else.

"Would you like me to fuck you?" He asked, slapping her ass twice.

"Yes, yes please Master. Please fuck me. I am a mindless, empty fuckpet" Hanna begged. She needed his cock inside of her. He moved behind her, on his knees. His cock erect once again, he traced his head against her pussy. She shuddered with desire. "Please Master." she cooed.

She felt his hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks apart. One hand moved to the buttplug, the other slapped her again. He grabbed the base of the plug, slowly removing it. Hanna's relief at its removal was temporary, as she felt more lube being applied to her asshole.

"You disobeyed." he said, probing her ass with a finger. "You don't get my cock in your pussy, not tonight. And you certainly don't get to cum. " he said. He grabbed her leash, pulling her head back, forcing her back to arch. His hands were around her mouth, the gag pressing against her lips. She opened her mouth to accept it. Once he had secured it, he pulled her leash again, the head of his cock pressing into her asshole. "Tonight you are an anal fuckpet."

Hanna moaned loudly around the gag as his cock slid into her ass. She was so fucking horny, it didn't matter how she was fucked, she just needed to be used. Her ass stretched around her cock. There was some discomfort, but she was mostly bombarded with pleasure as her empty mind celebrated at finally having her Master fuck her.

As he began to push his cock into her, all she could think of was how amazing it felt to serve her Master. She was so happy she had given in, so overwhelmed with the entirely new sensation of the cock in her ass. After he had pushed all the way in, he found a steady pace, fucking her roughly, pulling on her leash and slapping her ass at regular intervals. The spirals played in her head as she stared out at the wall in front of her. She was a mindless slave, it felt so good to obey.

Master was practically standing over her, his cock plunging in and out of her ass. Her pussy was a mess, desperate for attention it was not receiving. Hanna was in a state of pure bliss. The initial discomfort had worn off, she was loving every moment.

He slapped her ass one more time, hard, before flopping over on his back. She motioned for her to straddle him, which she did promptly. Applying more lube to his cock, he grabbed her firmly by the hips, and lowered her down on his cock. "Ride me, fuckpet." he ordered.

She did so without a moment's hesitation. He wrapped his hand around her throat as she bounced on his cock. She was practically screaming, the sound only slightly muted as it passed through her gag. His other hand kept grabbing her breasts or slapping her ass. A few minutes later, he bucked his hips particularly hard, holding her down as he shot his cum deep into her ass. He let go of her, and she collapsed next to him, panting hard.

**

The next morning, Hanna woke up at her usual time. Master was sleeping soundly next to her. She opened the closet, finding running gear for her laid out. She headed out into the cool morning mist, she ran down the road that led to the house. The tall trees all around her made for a beautiful view as she ran with her Master's voice filling her head. She was reminded again of how good it felt to give in, to obey the spirals. Her ass was a little sore, but she had felt absolutely amazing last night. She loved to obey.

When Hanna returned from her run, Master was already in his office, working away. She had no idea what he did for a living, but he must have been quite successful at it. When she entered the shower, the screen on the wall lit up again, letting her lose herself in yet another spiral. As she scrubbed off the sweat from her run, she smiled. She deserved this - this amazing house, the amazing spirals, Master's cock inside of her. She knew that if she was a good girl for her Master, he would fuck her and let her cum, giving her the sweet release she so desperately needed. The thought sent a jolt of pleasure through her body, her mind lost in the daydream.

A long while later, she emerged from the shower, feeling rested and incredibly relaxed. As she dried her hair, she noticed that Master had left her a note:

Slut, I have meetings this morning. After you eat, go sit on the couch and put on your headset.

Wearing nothing but her collar, Hanna wandered into the kitchen, finding it fully stocked. She made herself a smoothie, drinking it while admiring the view. She had never been in such a beautiful spot before in her life. Why had she tried to escape this? Why would she ever want to go back to her old, boring life?

For the next couple of hours, Hanna sat on the couch, spirals filling her vision, her own voice filling her ears, repeatedly reminding her of her own submission. She had to obey, she could never stop watching the spirals. There was no choice - only submission.

Around noon, as her headset turned off, Master emerged from his office, looking tired. Hanna wanted to cheer him up, she practically bounded up to him, leaning across the counter as he poured himself a cup of coffee. "I could do that for you, you know." she said, desperate for his attention.

Master sighed. "You will slave, you will. But I need you to focus on finishing your programming first, and I have a lot of work to do. There are a lot of kinks to work out in my system, not that you have to worry about that"

"What system?" Hanna asked inquisitively. She knew so little about her Master, only that she wanted to follow him. He introduced her to the spirals, to the wonderful bliss of her submission. She would forever be grateful to him.

"There is so much you don't know." he said, exasperated, putting his coffee down and rubbing his tired eyes. "I am under an immense amount of pressure to deliver a viable platform to my buyer. The version I deployed on you is only experimental, there are so many inefficiencies and bugs. I can't have the same displays of disobedience happen to a customer." he sighed, looking slightly annoyed with himself. "No more questions - you can relax by the pool this afternoon. You'll be making dinner this evening, instructions will be on your phone." he said, returning to his office.

Hanna stood by herself in the kitchen for a moment. She had so many questions, but Master seemed so distracted, and clearly did not want to be bothered. It made her sad to see him in such a state, so she did what she always did when she was sad - returned to the spirals.

That afternoon, Hanna sat by the pool, laying in the sun and staring at her phone, the beautiful kaleidoscope of colour filling her screen. She was at a peak of relaxation - and frustration. None of the spirals she had watched since arriving had let her touch herself, and every single one had made her hornier and hornier. This was the penalty for disobeying. She could never disobey again...

After a couple more hours staring into the beauty of the spirals, Hanna decided to go for a swim. Diving into the cool water, she swam over to the edge of the infinity pool. The view stretched beyond the horizon - it was so beautiful. Never in her wildest imagination did she think she would ever even visit a place like this. She exited the pool, noticing Master walking out onto the deck, his cock swinging between his legs.

12