A Student's Brainwashing Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here slut." he said, sitting down, placing his laptop on the table in front of the couch. "Suck my cock while I work. Start gently."

Hanna stretched out on the couch, her head resting in his lap. She took his soft cock in her mouth, slowly licking away. In the corner of her eye, she could see that he was editing a spiral. Master was making more spirals! She couldn't wait to see them. She had to do a good job, had to help Master. If she was a good girl, he would be less stressed. And a less stressed Master would make more spirals - and she loved the spirals.

Her excitement peaking, Hanna focused on the task at hand. Master's cock was hardening in her mouth as she bobbed up and down. She kept her tongue active, drawing circles around his head, licking the shaft as she slowly took more and more of him in her mouth. Master was typing away above her. Hanna was at peace - this was a slave's proper place. It was her proper place.

Hanna wrapped her hand around the base of his cock, gently pumping in tandem with the movement of her head. For quite some time, Master ignored her completely as she lovingly caressed his cock. Her cunt was soaked, but Master paid no mind as he tapped away at his work. She would occasionally glance at the screen, seeing a new spiral being created. Master was painstakingly thorough - Hanna had never thought about what went into the creation of the spirals she loved so much, but she assumed they were incredibly complex. She started to wonder how they worked, and why she was so addicted, when Master saw her looking at the screen.

"Empty slut, you don't need to watch this." Hanna felt her thoughts melt away. She didn't need to know how they worked, she didn't need to think at all. Being a mindless, empty slave was much more fun. She focused again on the cock in her mouth, increasing her speed and intensity slightly. Master rewarded her by spanking her ass hard. "Go slowly and be quiet cunt, I have a call now."

Hanna slowed right down, taking Master's cock out of her mouth and licking up and down the shaft while Master started talking to someone. Hanna was trying hard not to listen, it wasn't her place, but she could tell that the person he was talking to seemed agitated, and Master seemed to stutter occasionally when answering questions.

"... we agreed to invest a significant sum of money into your little experiment, Dr. Simmons, with the expectation that you would be able to deliver an effective product." the voice said. Hanna realised she was listening when she shouldn't be, and quickly tuned it out, focusing on the cock in front of her.

Master finished the call a few minutes later. The moment he had hung up, he closed his laptop and pressed down hard on the back of Hanna's head, forcing his cock into her throat. She gagged, but he only increased the pressure. He slapped her ass hard a few times as he settled into a rapid rhythm, roughly using his slave's mouth. Hanna relaxed her mouth, allowing her Master's cock into her throat. With one hand on her ass, Master pressed firmly on the back of her head, bucking his hips a few times before shooting his load deep in her mouth. "Swallow it slave, then get dinner going."

**

While Master sat outside on the patio working, Hanna returned to the kitchen. Finding instructions for a relatively simple spaghetti bolognese had appeared on her phone, Hanna got to work. The first instruction was to put on the apron hooked on the pantry door. Tying her long black hair in a tight ponytail, Hanna put on the apron and got to work. Between each instruction was a short and sweet spiral.

Although she had never really cooked before, Hanna found it simple to follow each instruction, the reward of a spiral waiting for her every step of the way. Her mind was quiet and empty, focussing only on preparing the food in front of her. There was no doubt or any of the anxiety that she normally felt when her mom had tried to teach her to cook. There was only the next instruction, the next spiral, the next order to obey. And Hanna loved to obey.

45 minutes later, Hanna placed a plate in front of her Master, who was seated at the end of the long dining table. Blank and empty, Hanna was incapable of judging how she had done for herself. "Wake up slut, lose the apron and grab yourself a plate." Master said.

Returning the apron to its spot, Hanna felt her thoughts return. She could hardly have described how she had cooked the meal - she had been functioning automatically throughout the whole process - largely unaware of what was going on. Sitting down next to her Master, she waited for him to say something. He looked at her expectantly. "Well, take a bite," he said impatiently.

She did as she was ordered, and was amazed at the results. She had never cooked much more than an egg before in her life. Master took a bite as well, and smiled. "This is not terrible slut, but you still have a long way to go. I expect you to be much more than my sex slave - I require a personal assistant, and you will fit that role perfectly." he said, taking another bite. "Tell me about your studies and your plans after graduation."

"Well..." Hanna started, still amazed at the edible food she had produced. "I'm in my final year of a BA in political science. I'm aiming for law school afterwards - my grades are way higher than I would theoretically need but I don't have that many extra-curriculars." she continued. It had been the biggest challenge and source of anxiety of her last year, trying to find out if her high average was enough to get her into her first choice law school. She had studied incredibly hard over the past 4 years and her profs all thought she was polite, hard-working and serious. However, her shy persona meant that she had never overly engaged with campus-life. She preferred to stick to her small circle of friends and focus on her studies. It had only been in the last few months that the toll of the learn-from-home had really started to be felt.

"You have been slacking on your studies recently. This is unacceptable and must be corrected. We will modify your programming schedule appropriately. Now please, continue." They talked for the next hour, Master probing Hanna, learning more about her history, her values, her dreams and plans for the future. Hanna answered the questions honestly, she wanted to use her law degree to help people, to make a difference. Her eyes lit up with excitement talking about her classes on social justice. Master listened carefully, drinking in every word as if he was studying her. She talked about her parents, how she knew they only wanted what was best, but how they were overbearing and she needed to distance herself from them, but didn't know how. She told him about her two serious boyfriends, the most recent of whom she had only broken up with a few months previously. He hadn't been mature enough, and only wanted to party and go out with "the boys". Hanna had been distraught at first, but knew it was the right decision in the end.

After asking his last question, Master ordered Hanna to clear the plates and head to the bedroom. He followed her in, saying "Get on all fours on the bed," he said before heading into the walk in closet. She did as she was told, waiting for him to return, which he did a few minutes later. Her heart was beating fast with anticipation. "Repeat" he said, moving on to the bed next to her.

"It feels good to obey. I am an empty, mindless slave." Hanna said as she felt the now familiar cold lube on her asshole. Master inserted the butt plug slowly, letting her squirm a little. She moaned as it entered, feeling a familiar, satisfying fullness. Next he fixed restraints to both of her ankles, connecting both with a spreader bar that kept her feet wide apart.

"Put your hands together between your legs." he ordered. When she did so, he secured leather cuffs around each wrist, connecting them with a metal chain. He then inserted Hanna's ball gag, standing in front of her and staring directly into her eyes: "Keep your ass up slut, no matter what." he said before grabbing her VR headset and lowering it over her eyes. Hanna wriggled her ass high in the air, determined to be perfect in her obedience, before her world plunged into darkness.

Hanna was perfectly still, her head resting on its side as the screen sprang to life. The vibrant spiral that appeared was nothing like Hanna had ever seen before. The spinning black blades shimmered as if they were made of molten metal, Hanna's eyes following them as they spun over the bright blue background. Every now and then, her gaze would stray into the blue. There was a depth to it that defied comprehension. She tried to examine it, but every time she looked for more than 5 seconds, she forgot what she was doing and her eyes automatically lost focus and began lazily following the spiral once more. Over and over again, Hanna lost focus, tried to get a handle on what she was seeing, and then fell back into the allure of the spirals.

OBEY SLAVE

She deeply, desperately, with every fibre of her being, needed to follow the commands on the screen. She needed to obey. She was a slave, it was her only purpose. The spiral began to increase in rotation speed. Hanna's eyes followed, continually falling into the same pattern of lost focus and intense desire to further explore the spiral.

EMPTY SLAVE

Hanna's vision was going blurry, she was losing any frame of reference. There was only the spiral. It consumed every thought and every emotion in her head. Her mind was quiet, her thoughts were empty, her sense of self was blank. She felt everything melting away. It was the most calming, intoxicating sensation.

SUBMIT SLAVE

Hanna's mind broke in that moment. She forgot where she was, who she was and what she had been doing moments before. A slave obeys her Master. She was always going to be a slave. She was always going to obey. The only thought in her empty mind was of submission, and it sent a blissful sensation to every single nerve ending in her body.

HORNY SLAVE

Hanna's cunt demanded attention. She couldn't move, not only physically bound, but mentally restrained to the point where even an earthquake would not have shaken her out of her current state.

It was precisely at that moment that she felt her Master's cock pressing up against her soaked, desperate cunt. He slid the tip up and down her pussy lips, applying slight pressure to her clit with his thumb. He continued to tease her for a few agonizing moments before he pushed his cock into her pussy. Days of anticipation, the torture of the previous day's neglect, and her completely empty head meant that Hanna's mind exploded with fireworks as he pushed in. The entirety of her consciousness was directed at the other-worldly sensation of her Master's cock entering her. She uttered a deep, passionate moan through her gag, incapable of any other reaction. All the while, the spiral continued its rotation, drawing her into a deeper and deeper state of trance.

Master put both hands firmly on each of Hanna's asscheeks, pushing his cock all the way into her cunt, filling her completely before pulling out most of the way and slowly starting to fuck her. With a steady rhythm, he used her pussy, carefully controlling his movement, building up his pace so as not to completely overwhelm the completely blank slave in front of him. She was completely soaked, her ass pushed up in the air, just as Master had commanded. He grunted his satisfaction as he slapped her ass several times, taking the opportunity to use her tight pussy. The room was filled with Hanna's lustful moans, muted only so slightly by the gag in her mouth, and the sound of Master repeatedly slamming his cock deep into her pussy.

Hanna's blank mind was capable only of dealing with the sensations bombarding her body in that moment. Every single feeling was turned up to 11, amplified by the hours of conditioning and programming she had submitted to since she first laid eyes on a spiral. The pleasure radiating from her pussy reverberated through her empty mind, cascading over her repeatedly. Hanna was absolutely desperate to...

CUM SLAVE

The little world that surrounded Hanna exploded in ecstasy - she screamed as the sensation completely overwhelmed her. Her whole body shook as every single nerve ending in lit up at once, the pleasure of the moment bouncing around her empty mind continually. She was kept in place only by her programming and the physical restraints that Master had put her in. The spirals had become a blur, her eyes rolled back in her head. Master did not stop fucking her.

SUBMIT SLAVE

The words washed over her vacant mind, absorbed directly by her subconscious. Her mind and body belonged to Master. His thick cock pounding her, stretching her cunt and filling her completely, punctuating the point.

OBEY SLAVE

Hanna had to obey. She had to submit. She had to...

CUM SLAVE

Only a few minutes after the first orgasm had rampaged through her, Hanna was cumming again. Any reaction at this point was strictly involuntary, she was incapable of controlling her thoughts or her body. She was a whimpering, shaking, empty mess.

SUBMIT SLAVE

The spirals did not stop, did not slow down, did not pause for a single moment. They only demanded more of her attention. The conditioning continued, bombarding Hanna with more and more suggestions, reinforcing what she had already come to accept, that her submission was as naturally a part of her as her name.

OBEY SLAVE

A good slave obeys...

CUM SLAVE

SUBMIT SLAVE

OBEY SLAVE

CUM SLAVE

Over and over, the cycle repeated itself. Master did not relent, his cock impaling her, using her body while his programming broke her mind completely. He continued to fuck her until, after grabbing her hair and yanking her head back, he slammed his cock deep inside of her, unloading his cum into her cunt.

Once he let go, she collapsed on her side, unconscious. He undid the restraints, removed the gag and butt plug, and lifted the VR headset off her head. He went to shower, and upon his return found her splayed out on the bed, mind, body and soul thoroughly spent.

**

Hanna woke up the next morning feeling absolutely incredible. Her memories of the previous evening were only fragments, but each brought a smile to her face as she rolled over to find Master sound asleep next to her. Without a word, she departed on her morning routine. The crisp morning air filled her lungs as Master's voice filled her ears. Over time, her physical fitness had improved to the point where these runs were no longer a painful challenge, but rather a pleasant opportunity to lose herself in her Master's dominance. She smiled as she jogged through the forest, feeling wonderfully at peace.

The next few days passed in a blur. Master had adjusted her programming schedule to allow her to finish her studies. School was no longer an optional endeavour, it was a command from her Master. She was going to graduate, with honours, before beginning her new life.

She spent the rest of the time staring blankly into the spirals, on her knees under her Master's desk, or in the kitchen learning increasingly complicated dishes. Every evening, Master tied her up, slid the VR headset over her eyes, and fucked her until she was an empty blubbering mess. It felt so good to obey.

**

When Master dropped her off at her house, Hanna got out, retrieved her suitcase and walked into her house. Finding her parents not home, she went downstairs to her room to Grace sitting on her bed.

"Where the FUCK have you been?" she demanded.

12