A Student's Lesson

Story Info
A senior agrees to 'tutoring' from an old professor.
133.2k words
4.07
67.4k
36

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 08/23/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes:

The following work is a story I began working on back in 2019. Now, in 2023, I am about to begin publishing a revised version of this multi-chapter series. So reader, be aware that this is a completed book within a much larger story arc.

This tale is based on a four part story titled Tanya Learns the Hard Way by Dr Stern. Written over twenty years ago, the Author as well as the host of the story can no longer be contacted. I give full credit to Dr Stern for the inspiration of this work. This story does contain Non-Consensual as well as Reluctant themes so if that is not your thing do not proceed. All characters are at least eighteen years old.

Preface:

It is 1999. The world you are about to enter is not exactly like the one you are accustomed to. School discipline over the last fifty years, although becoming more liberal, is still considerably more strict than in our reality. In certain localities private schools can be especially severe with how they can discipline their students: with their parent's permission of course.

A Student's Lesson

Chapter One

Sally Yeager was a seemingly typical young lady in her last year of school. Growing more independent and self-confident by the day she was in a hurry to get on with her life. A few months past her eighteenth birthday she was blossoming into adulthood physically but not quite intellectually. Her adolescent impulses had not yet deserted her and showed no sign of doing so for the foreseeable future.

She was lovely. There was no denying that fact. At the start of her senior year she measured just under five and a half feet. Her weight, if she was undergoing her annual school physical examination where the permissible jewelry items would provide the only variance from her true mass, was just over 120 lbs. Sally was not a big girl but was well proportioned for her weight and height. Her wide dark blue eyes, smallish nose and rounded cheeks made her look a bit young for her age but not overly so. The young woman's dark hair was kept at mid-back length but she usually had it in a long braid to keep it out of the way. Her complexion allowed her to suntan a light, golden brown during the summer months, although she had the sense to treat the sun's rays with respect. The girl's mouth was very expressive. She was quick to smile with friends but others feared the severe scowl when she was angered. Everyone said she wore her emotions on her sleeve.

Yet her most prominent feature was, well, very obvious to anyone who casually gazed at the teen. The young lady had to admit that she was an extremely well-endowed teenager. She was constantly having to deal with them and at times they were a literal pain in the neck, uh back, actually. The looks she got from the boys made up for it...mostly. All of these features, coupled with lovely legs and a fairly narrow waist, made Sally Yeager a highly aesthetic image.

But Sally's immaturity for her age was becoming a problem and Collin Montgomery, to name but one, had had enough.

Collin, due to unusual circumstances, was Sally's legal guardian. He had been married to her mother for two-and-a-half stormy years. At just under thirty five years old he was bit younger than Sally's mother and deferred to her on most matters dealing with the teenager. One thing Collin did not know was that Sally's relationship with her mother had been in decline ever since entering puberty. Once Collin had come onto the scene all he saw was escalating tension between those two.

So, while Sally and her mother fought, Collin took little action to keep the teenager in line. If truth be told, he had begun to regret marrying the woman soon after they had tied the knot. Not that he didn't love her but it was soon obvious her emotions as well as her demeanor were incompatible with his. Their time between the sheets was amazing, at least from his point of view. Yet that wasn't enough in the end and the entire situation became untenable.

And then there was Sally. As much as he felt the teenager needed firm discipline, he did not feel it right to do so since he was the newcomer. He did try grounding her once in defense of his wife and all he got for it was constant grumbling for a week. Yet she didn't fight with him. For the most part when it was just Sally around things were pleasant. Looking back it was probably one of the reasons the divorce happened so quickly.

Sally, whose real father she had never known, had requested to stay with Collin after the breakup of the marriage. As part of the divorce agreement, Collin consented to support the daughter in exchange for being allowed to keep the house which, under normal circumstances, would have had to been sold and the proceeds therefore shared. Financially it had made sense since the girl was almost off his hands. She was not university material, so the specter of looming higher education fees seemed highly unlikely. The way she had acted lately seemed to imply that she would be cordial but soon would leave when the opportunity presented itself.

For the next year with more time on his hands, Collin had started to exercise and worked hard at his business as well. The guardian made attempts to get closer to Sally but he always felt she put distance between them if they discussed anything of real importance. There were actually some unexpected perks to having a lively teenager around the house Collin admitted to himself. A few times a week over the last summer Sally's friends would visit and typical of the modern teen their midriffs seemed to be perpetually bare as too-small t-shirts and halters were the rule rather than the exception. They would walk casually around the house clad only in shorts and t-shirts and sometimes little else. If pressed, he would not deny that he enjoyed the warm months of summer when they would lay out by the pool with even less on.

Then at the start of summer, Sally began to act erratically. She began to do things like rushing from the bathroom, shower or the swimming-pool area through the house to her bedroom. The teen's modesty was barely being retained by some strategically placed towel, hand, arm or combination thereof. As the weeks passed there had been a noticeable increase in these occurrences as well. Collin had ignored this new spate of unusual behavior and maintained what he hoped would appear to an observer a non-interest in these antics. The last thing he wanted was to be perceived as being a lecherous stepfather-cum-guardian. He did look, at her and her friends, but it couldn't be helped. And Sally noticed.

After a few weeks of this, Sally became even more blatant. Bathroom and shower doors were, intentionally or otherwise, left ajar. Occasionally she would burst from her room still pulling her shirt down while Collin walked by. The now frustrated man began to take measures to avoid the girl and her accusing glances. He would stay in his room when the friends were over. His life was becoming miserable yet it didn't seem to be enough for his ward. Then it all came to a head when he mistakenly entered the bathroom just as she was emerging from the shower. Collin had been looking down and had luckily seen nothing he shouldn't have before she retreated rapidly into the shower stall.

"Don't do that," she had hissed angrily. "You keep doing that!"

Collin beat a hasty withdrawal from the bathroom. "Sorry! Sorry!" he shouted back. "The door was open!"

Later she broached the subject again in a manner that he resented. Now fully dressed, she had confronted him by suggesting that he was deliberately invading her privacy in an improper way. He had been taken aback and expressed outrage that she should make such an accusation. The bad feelings simmered through the end of summer and they didn't spend hardly any time together.

Then in September of her senior year something completely unacceptable finally happened. Collin had arrived home early from work one weekday. It came as quite a surprise as he entered the kitchen that he found Sally outside at the pool during school hours. On top of that she was accompanied by what appeared to be her red headed friend and two boys as well! Collin was so shocked that he failed to intervene when one of the boys snatched Sally's friends bikini top from her while she lay sunbathing. Oh it was awful! The boy swinging the prized trophy above his head. The girl jumping up and giving chase trying unsuccessfully to cover herself along the way. Now the other boy made a grab for Sally's top; which immediately caused Collin to spring into action. Slamming the door open all four froze looking at him, the young boy's hand buried quite far into Sally's cleavage.

Sally made herself scarce that evening. Around dinner she finally did come out and actually seemed contrite. "I'm sorry. We just ditched the last couple of classes and had some fun." She explained. She sat down across from him at the table wearing a deep V-necked T-shirt that revealed she was still wearing her swim top underneath. She crossed her arms provocatively pushing her cleavage up a bit. "My attendance will still be good missing just today."

Collin had the good grace not to stare too long at his well endowed ward. She got her hopes up when Collin didn't pursue the matter any further. Sally did apologize for having the boys over for good measure and then ran back to her room.

Collin was not not believing a word of it, however. He was both hurt and livid. Her general behavior had already been in decline and now this?! Collin now began to check what the little minx was doing while he was gone. A call to Sally's school the next morning confirmed his worst fears. The school secretary reported that she had been out several days and was excused. Of course as the girl's guardian he informed them that this was not the case. A few minutes later the School Head requested that he meet with him tomorrow afternoon. Collin immediately agreed.

When Collin arrived at the headmaster's office he had had to wait for some twenty-five minutes in the reception area. Eventually the door was opened and the headmaster showed an anxious-faced man, Sally's friend's father in fact, out of the office. Collin, looking wary, was then shown into the office.

The Headmaster did not waste any time. Sally was in serious trouble. She, together with three classmates, had been caught playing truant for three consecutive days. A note, purportedly signed by her guardian, in which her absence from school was excused because of 'sinus problems' had been forged. She of course denied it until it was revealed that Collin had called earlier. Sally had subsequently admitted to forging, in addition to her own note, the others' as well. The headmaster had on hearing this examined all four letters and been amazed at how genuine these had appeared. Now the Headmaster had wasted most of the day in meetings with the parents of all involved.

The serious looking man explained that, while the boys and the other girl could expect little mercy, he considered Sally to have played a pivotal role in the incident. Having forged the letters, the headmaster explained, made her liable for a more severe disciplinary action than what was facing her two male classmates.

The tone and mood of the head made Collin nervous. What decision had he arrived at? Expulsion? Collin feared that was the most likely answer. The resulting complications to his life would only be worse due to Sally's actions.

"The boys will be severely dealt with," the headmaster explained solemnly but he did not elaborate. "The other girl will be handled by her parents and then will be disciplined by the school." The Head took a deep breath. "Your, er- stepdaughter," he continued, searching for the right word, "has become, and I will be frank with you Mr. Montgomery, a serious problem at the school."

"I know that there were some troubles," Collin offered feebly, "but I didn't realize they were as serious as this..." His voice trailed off. He had suspected for some time that Sally had been having problems at school. Her teachers had raised the point often enough late last year at teacher-parent meetings. Her report card had shown a drastic academic deterioration as well.

"To make matters worse, I have been forced to examine her absenteeism records." The headmaster drew Collin's attention to a sheet of paper on the desk blotter. "I won't go into exact dates, unless you really want me to do that; save to say that I can assure you that I have discovered that this instance of truancy is not an isolated case. Not by a long shot."

Collin's face went red. He sensed the Headmaster's implication that it was his fault. "How will she be punished?" ventured Collin. "I realize that she will have to be very harshly dealt with." Could he ward off what he feared the Headmaster would say next.

"Expulsion seems my only choice," said the headmaster. "I have enough leeway regarding the punishment I can mete out to the two boys, but disciplining Sally poses something of a dilemma. I'm sure you understand the point I'm making."

"You mean the cane, Headmaster?"

"Precisely. I have not yet administered the boy's punishments, but I will. First thing tomorrow to be exact." He looked at Collin Montgomery earnestly. "School regulations allow me to administer up to six cuts with a senior cane. Parental approval for anything in excess of this is required by state law and this I have just received. Each boy will now receive eight - yes, eight strokes - with the senior cane," he paused a moment looking into Collin's eyes. "on their bare buttocks."

Collin was taken aback. "They gave you permission for that? Headmaster, I am truly sorry about my stepdaughter's behavior. There must be some alternative punishment. Something equivalent to the cane that would be more fitting at this school?" Anything but expulsion he hoped.

The Head's eyes looked back at the younger man in some disappointment. "I wish there were but it's not permissible; at least not under our charter. Females have only recently been added to our body and since there are only a few, something like this hasn't come up before now. The Directors will eventually fix that little detail I'm sure. But at this time I have no options. In the interest of fairness I can't let her remain if she receives a lesser punishment."

Anger and disappointment grew in Collin. Now he would have to deal with changing schools and the expenses it would require. "She should be punished harshly," he said angrily. Just after Collin had uttered that statement he deflated. He knew he didn't have it in him to hit someone, no matter how much she deserved it.

The Headmaster watched the guardian closely. "I must be very honest. I have very few alternatives to offer. The most direct is having Sally removed from Warrington High." Sighing deeply, he watched Collin's reaction to what he said next. "In the best interest of maintaining good order at the school, your stepdaughter needs to receive a more severe punishment than that of the two boys. To be made an example."

"Why don't you cane her then?" Collin was virtually pleading with the head to consider this option. "You have my permission. I shouldn't be saying this, but she deserves it!"

A very interesting reaction the Headmaster thought! "That's just the problem," he said dismissively. "I am expressly forbidden from administering corporal punishment to female pupils."

"Who would know?" offered Collin weakly.

"I would know," the Head said sternly. "Surly you wouldn't suggest I violate the charter and trust of this organization!"

"I'm sorry, Headmaster," Collin said defensively. "I'm trying to avoid this at all costs."

"Even if I were to cane her, I would not be able to make the example of her before the school." He then looked Mr. Yeager in the eye. "Do you agree that Sally needs to be made to change her ways drastically very soon?"

"Yes. I do," replied Collin looking quite depressed. "But how?"

"Could you be open to a radical solution to achieve the desired effect?"

"How drastic? Do you want me to give Sally a caning?" Collin couldn't believe the turn this conversation had taken.

"No," answered the Head immediately knowing what type of man faced him right now. He then proceeded to rummage in a desk drawer and took out a business card. He did not hand it to Collin straight away, however. "We may have a solution here," he said. "It's -er -- unconventional but it is effective. Very effective," he emphasized.

Collin's eyes focused on the card. What is going on here? He looked back at the Headmaster. "Could you explain please?"

"Mr. Montgomery," the headmaster said, "before I give you this let me ask a question of you. What I am about to propose is quite outside normal procedures for handling problematic students. There will be a need for some," he paused a moment searching for the right word, "discretion between the both of us."

Collin's eyes narrowed but he nodded. "I'm listening."

"The name on this card is someone I know and respect well. He, in addition to being an extremely learned academic, is also astute in the creation and execution of individually catered discipline regimes."

"Is he a teacher?" asked Collin.

"He was one. He left the profession some time ago to pursue a more lucrative career writing mathematics text books. You may possibly know him. He used to teach at this very school."

"Who is he?" inquired Collin. He was interested. "How does he operate?"

The headmaster took a tangible few seconds to choose his next words. "Put simply; he operates beyond the school discipline restrictions I am under. He is licensed to handle extreme cases of willful disobedience and I have recommended his services to others before. I can vouch for his methods being effective."

Collin wasn't exactly sure what the Headmaster was implying. "When you say 'discipline regime': what exactly are you saying?"

"I won't explain the finer details, Mr Montgomery," the headmaster said. " I would prefer you to speak to him personally."

"Could you give me some idea?" Collin responded a bit exasperated.

The Head frowned at Collin. "I can say that should you agree to send Sally to this expert, she cannot expect to be treated any differently from the boys. In fact, in order to satisfy the need for a fair punishment, I would expect her to receive substantially more severe correction."

Collin thought for a moment. So this was what it seemed to be. A chance for Sally to receive punishment but in a informal way outside of school. It was time to stop the tap-dancing. "I could be interested in your proposal if you say this is the only option for her to stay here."

"It is," The Headmaster said steadfastly. "Then if you agree to listen to what my...err, former colleague has to suggest, I will await his confirmation and fill him in on what is required from my standpoint."

"And after that?" Collin prompted.

"He will then arrange a meeting with you." The Head then pushed the card across the desk to Mr. Montgomery who read the name. Thaddeus Cox. The name rang a bell.

The headmaster cleared it up for the guardian. "A former teacher at this very school. A few very wayward pupils have benefited from his special brand of correction."

Collin was then taken by surprise as the tall man stood. "So, as of this moment, Sally is suspended from my school. Once I have received confirmation that she has completed her required 'corrective measures', I will of course end the suspension immediately. If not..."

It was tantamount to an ultimatum to the teenager's guardian. The Headmaster need not have worried though. Collin stood and shook his hand on it.

Chapter Two

Sally had been summoned from a physical education period and ordered to report to the Headmaster's office immediately. She had not even been allowed to change first. Entering the office, pulse racing, she found Collin waiting with a scowl on his face. Turning to the Headmaster her heart sunk. The Head was one of the few people at this school she truly respected. Smart. Caring. He always had good advice for her over the last few years. Now the look of disappointment he was giving her almost made her cry.