A Student's Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Yes sir!" The now humbled bulk of a man was now writhing.

"Excellent!" The headmaster removed his palm and stood away. "I'll leave you in Miss Holeman's capable hands the rest of the night. I dare say you will be a new man in the morning."

Beth smirked. "Thank you, sir." The blond then looked down at the ashen face below her. "It will be a pleasure."

"Headmaster! Please! Auugghh!" Beth had leaned in and caught the man's cock in her teeth. "Nooo!"

The Headmaster had reached the door and turned around. "Slidell, I suggest you make sure your apologies are directed at your tormentor. It may make things a bit easier for you."

The poor man, seeing no help from that quarter, began to plead like he never had before in his life. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry Miss Holeman! I'm so very sorry!"

The fifty year old lady released his cock leaving a few indentations. "Address me as Mistress from now on slave."

The man began to shudder. "Yes: Mistress."

The Headmaster shook his head. It was shocking how quickly he folded. Closing the door he slowly walked back through to the front entrance. This old house. Yet it was young compared to him. The lingering sensations that had pervaded the place were fading to him now. He needed so much more. More than Beth. More than all the others he had taken before. He stretched out. Even miles away he could sense her now. She was coming to her own. A challenge beyond all others. Yet she was still unaware and he was ready to take advantage.

Just one night is all he would need. One night in the Punishment Room and Sally Yeager would break for him.