A Students Research Project.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gripped her tight......I just didn't know what to say.

I heard a cough and realised I had been telling my story to Stella. I had got lost in my own mind as I visualised my past.

'Sorry......I had got myself lost for a moment.'

'Not a problem' she said 'I had guessed as much.' 'Could I have another drink while I write that all up?'

'Coffee ok again or would you prefer tea?'

'Actually a tea would be nice...thanks.'

I heard a phone ring as I was bringing tea and some biscuits back to the lounge and saw Stella talking. I sat back and waited until she finished before offering the biscuits.

'Thanks' she said, picking up a couple of digestives. 'That was my security check as you suggested.....I told her there was no problem.'

She took a sip of tea and a bite out of a digestive and sat looking at me for a moment. 'That was not what I was expecting you to tell me.....it sounded so loving...so gentle....perhaps there's hope for me yet.'

'Did the relationship become more serious?' she asked.

'Not really' I replied 'don't get me wrong she was a lovely young lady, we hung together for a little while and had sex a few more times. Never again in her home. She ditched the boyfriend and I know she started seeing another footballer but we drifted apart.'

'So you never saw her again?'

'Actually I did. I can't remember why but I had to attend A&E at the local hospital. She was working on reception and booked me in. We had a few words but she was surprised when her colleague became free and I started to chat with her as well. She had been a neighbour when I was living at home. I wondered if they exchanged notes after I was called for treatment.'

'So there was no animosity about not staying close friends?'

'No....not at all....if we ever bump into each other I'm sure we would just chat as any normal person would. If you don't mind me asking that seems an odd question.'

She looked up at me....'I get the sense most relationships end with a bit of animosity and just wondered about this one. So if you met again now would you still fancy her?'

'That's difficult to answer fully.....I guess all things being equal I would fancy her full stop......if she was in the same situation as me I would take a chance.'

She smiled and continued writing her notes.

When she had finished she looked up and said 'thank you for telling me all of that. I need to make a move.....can I come back the same time next week?'

I had a quick check of my calendar to confirm I was free and told her 'yes....that's fine....I'm free on that day.'

She grabbed her paperwork and I guided her to the front door. I was a bit surprised when she turned and shook my hand giving me a lovely smile. 'See you soon' she said.

I watched her walk away.....I enjoyed the way her hips were swinging and wondered if she knew I was watching.

I found myself looking out of the window, expectantly, waiting to see her walking towards my front door that following week. I had not realised how much I had enjoyed looking back at those times in my life.

She arrived promptly again as I watched her walk up the garden path. She was wearing a short flared skirt with a blouse floating loosely on top. I opened the door just as she rang the bell.

'Good afternoon Stella.....come on in.'

'Hello' she said with a smile 'looks like you were waiting for me.'

'To tell you the truth I think I probably was.....I actually enjoyed relating parts of my life with you last week....go on through to the lounge.....drink?

'Not for the moment thanks' she said as she prepared her notebook. I sat down waiting for her first question.

'Right' she said 'for today's interrogation' she paused and smiled 'can you tell me about sex in your marriage. I will understand that having lost your wife this might be difficult, and once you have mentioned whatever you are prepared to say I will not question you further on it.

'Ok.....thank you.'

We met each other at a friend's birthday celebrations.....a small party with a bit of music. We just started talking and found we had some common interests so we sort of hit it off straight away. We had a few dances together but I only kissed her goodnight on the cheek that day.

We met again a few weeks later as one of our joint friends had arranged a trip to the theatre to see a show and we travelled in a small minibus to get there. On the way out of the theatre we were walking together chatting about the show and ended up sharing a seat on the way home. We ended up quietly chatting to ourselves when she took my hand and placed it on her lap with her hand on top. I realised that it was her non-verbal way of saying I'm interested.

I walked her back to her flat when we were dropped off. We had a long slow kiss on the doorstep...and she asked me if I'd like to stay the night. A bit 'gift horse' situation, I wasn't going to let it slip away.

Once inside we had a glass of wine and before I knew it she was taking her clothes off and pulled me to her bed with just panties left on. I can remember her saying 'get a move on' so stripped completely. We cuddled up together and kissed each other softly. I knew she was a keen swimmer and her body showed it.

I ran my hands all over her under the duvet.....her skin was so smooth but muscular as well. She had long black hair which she kept in a sort of pony tail and her skin had that lovely dark tone that looked as if she had a permanent tan.

My cock had risen almost as soon as we were in bed any she toyed gently with it and gradually pulled my foreskin back showing my shiny head. I moved my head to her breasts, small but nicely shaped, and kissed her nipples and teased them until they had hardened.

She used her free hand to push down on my head and I knew she wanted me to move lower. I freed my cock from her hand and getting on my hands and knees I slowly kissed down her tummy. As I moved lower I hooked my fingers in her panties and I slid them off of her. She had a small bush of really soft dark hair. I played with it for a moment and she let her legs flop apart.

I made a parting in her hair and felt her warm plump lips, I was surprised how soft they were and I slowly lowered my head and ran my wet tongue between them causing her to moan out loud.

I continued licking and sucking all over and around her pussy and flicked gently on her clit. Her arousal built gradually and she started to moan and push back against my mouth. I concentrated more on her clit and she started thrusting her hips against me but held me tight against her with both hands. I increased my flicking of her clit with my tongue, interspersed with some sucking. Her thrusting and moaning grew louder until she held me really tight and started shaking as her orgasm hit.

My mouth was almost flooded as her juices seeped out but I kept slowly and softly running my tongue over her clit causing her shivers to keep going. Eventually I felt her relax and with her hands each side of my head she pulled me up over her body as she parted her legs wider.

She took my cock in one hand and guided it to her wet slippery opening. I slipped inside of her in one long slow movement and just held there enjoying the warmth all around my cock. I could feel her pussy causing gentle ripples as if she was milking me and I wondered how women do that. Muscles?

I was almost in a trance as I was recalling the story but looked up to see Stella. She was flushed and had a hand clamped between her legs.

I continued. Slowly I started to withdraw my cock and then slide it back inside and slowly increased my pace. She slipped her hands behind me and started to pull me inside of her as well. I was enjoying the prolonged pleasure of sliding in and out of her wet warm hole, but she needed more and opened her legs wider and one by one she placed them over my shoulders.

I could reach deeper depths like this and thrust harder and harder inside of her until there was no stopping, and as my balls pumped my semen out over her cervix I moaned out loud. She held me tight inside of her until the pumping stopped.

She whispered that she needed to move her legs and slipped each in turn back down and we rolled onto our sides cuddled tightly together. We dropped off to sleep in that position with me still inside of her. I remember waking several hours later with my softened cock still between her thighs.

I looked up at Stella still with her hand tight between her legs. We both just smiled at each other for a moment. I could hardly say anything to her as my cock was tight in my pants.

'Think it's time for me to make a cup of tea' I said.

'Yes.....I think I need one now' she said as she relaxed her legs and removed her hand.

At least going to the kitchen allowed me to adjust my cock inside my underwear. I did wonder if Stella needed to do anything as well.

As I returned to the lounge Stella was still busy writing and I placed her tea on the coffee table and sat back and watched her. You could see the concentration in her face as she recalled my story and committed it to paper. What I could also see was her panties again. Virginal white as usual and I wondered if that was all she wore.

She was sat with her legs parted and the design of that flared dress allowed me my best view yet. Quite obviously cotton....but this time I could see a damp patch which confirmed I wasn't the only one who had been aroused.

When she finished writing she took a sip of her tea and then looked up at me. 'I said I wouldn't question you anymore but from a personal point of view I notice that with the three relationships you have described you have always seemed gentle and caring. Is that how you would describe your own personality?'

'I guess that's a good 90% accurate. I would never deliberately try to hurt a partner either physically or mentally. Perhaps the other 10% might cover activities I've never experienced. I know some people enjoy let's say more physical relationships and as long as no one if forced against their will then I have nothing against them.'

'I see.......you mean bdsm activities I assume?'

'Yes......the like of that' I replied.

'I would like to ask you one more question but if you don't want to answer it's no problem.'

'OK....go ahead....I did promise I'd be helpful.'

'Going back to the relationship with your wife, did you not do anything more adventurous or would you have liked to do more?' I realised she was trying to be considerate about my circumstances.

I took a moment to gather my thoughts as we were broaching an area that was more private in all relationships let alone mine.

'I guess as a partnership we would be described as 'vanilla' 'I said.

She looked puzzled. I told her it was a term sometimes used to describe a non adventurous person or couple. She nodded in understanding.

'I would perhaps have liked to do more but I adhered to her limits. We most commonly used the '69' position as she loved oral and always climaxed that way though she preferred I didn't 'cum' in her mouth. Missionary was common for me to finish after her climax. We both liked spooning and she sometimes orgasmed that way and I always could. If we had cosy sex in the morning that's what we mostly did. Is that helpful?'

'Yes....thank you' she smiled 'sounds cosy having morning sex.' She scribbled her notes and as before her phone rang. 'No......no problem.......I think you can forget checking from now on.'

'That's very trusting' I said as she put the phone down.

She smiled 'I think if you can see how you describe your relationships and how you've treated me I've nothing to worry about. She giggled.....and whispered 'a girl might feel a little disappointed.' She blushed and dropped her head for a moment.

She looked back up with a smile. 'Although it's not as much I think it's only fair that I tell you something about me.'

'I've already told you I was a virgin but I do have some sexual experience. I have probably had about ten boy 'friends' of which two were more rightly described as 'boyfriends' but nobody at the moment.'

'Snap' I replied.

She smiled at my superfluous comment and continued.

'I've kissed all of them and let them touch me over my clothes, not all of them were tender. Some nowadays seem to think it's a right for them to touch what they want when they want. From your comments it seemed gentler in your time.'

'I think I've only let three inside my bra and just the two closer friends inside my panties. I think I touched all of their cocks, a few through their clothes and maybe five I've actually held in my hands. I've wanked three I guess and I've sucked the two nicer ones and I let one of them cum in my mouth.'

She stopped with her head lowered as if I would criticise her. I waited for the few moments it took her to look back at me.

'First of all' I said 'thank you for telling me that, it was part of your project to make comparisons not for me to be told anything. 'You looked a bit embarrassed at the end, you shouldn't be, I'm not going to judge you....at the end of the day it's none of my business.'

'Do you mind if I ask a couple of questions.....like you treated me there is no need to answer?'

She smiled and nodded her head.

'Ok 'I said 'was there anything that you liked more than anything else and other than intercourse itself is there anything that you would really like to try?'

'I quite liked the oral......it was kind of gentle and perhaps I felt it was less intrusive and I felt I was more in control. Anyway that's how it felt even if it wasn't true.'

'I guess the next bit......um.......is a bit more......taboo.' She paused.....looking at my face. 'I've seen porn obviously but I've wondered what anal is really like.

I smiled at her 'that's interesting. I agree with you about oral.....I love both giving and receiving it and I also agree if feels more gentle. Other than my own orgasm I think feeling my partner orgasm with my head between her legs is a beautiful feeling.'

'As for anal I can only give you this man's perspective. I have done it and it does feel a little naughty but that's also what makes it nice. It can also be very painful if not done in a loving way.'

Her mouth dropped open.........it was something I had withheld from our conversation being a bit more of a private matter.

'Wow' she eventually said 'I wasn't expecting that reply.'

We sat looking at each other for a moment before she started to gather her things together.

She then asked me if she could come back once she had written the project draft in case she wanted to raise any more points or to clarify anything. Same time next week is fine for me I told her.

I stood, but she put her pile of papers down and came over and gave me a lovely hug. 'Thank you' was all she said. I wasn't quite expecting that, I thought she would just shake my hand again.

The next week I was waiting with apprehension for her to arrive......it was like waiting for a friend. She was prompt as always and I was ready with the door. Today she had a short but loose cotton dress that floated nicely around her tanned legs and just a pair of sandals on her feet.

'Hiya' she said in a nice bubbly voice as she wandered into the lounge as if it was her house.

'Welcome again' I replied.

She popped her notepads and pencils onto the coffee table and turned back to give me a hug again. It was a bit tighter and longer that I was expecting, I could feel her breasts against my chest. She smiled then turned and sat down with her legs tight together.

'How did writing your draft go....all ok?' I asked as I took my seat.

'Yes I think so she smiled, would you like to have a read.' She handed the draft to me and I scan read it.

' I think that covers most of our discussions' I said handing it back to her 'I noticed you have a couple of question marks near the end....is there something more you wanted to ask about?'

'Yes and no......well sort of.....can I just ask a couple of questions......then I'll.....I'll explain.'

'Ok....go ahead.' I said.

She shuffled her papers then looked up at me. 'When we spoke last you told me about your 'anal' experience. You did not mention which of your partners that was with, in fact it struck me that it was probably with none of them and therefore you have had more shall we say 'contacts' than you have been prepared to mention to me.' She looked at me with a wondering look.

I smiled 'Your deduction is correct Stella.' I paused for a moment to think. 'I have over my time had a couple of what might be described as 'One night stands' although they may had lasted more than one night. On holiday for example.'

'I see....and one of those is where you gained that experience?'

I paused again......'that is correct'. 'I am prepared to tell you a little but I will not identify who or where it happened.'

'This mutual situation arose when I was with a lady. She was exploring her sexuality and in the short time we were together she invited me to try out several things with her. One of which was to try anal. We talked about it and did a bit of research and agreed to try it. I will just say for your personal information it can be painful especially if force is used and a lot of lubrication helps. We made sure we were clean and took things slowly and we both found we enjoyed it. '

'I see, and there were other ladies and other activities as well?' 'No comment' I replied.

'I understand' she said 'I won't pursue that any further.'

'At this point Stella can I ask you a question.......something has been niggling me.'

'That's only fair' she answered.

'At times through this process of you collecting information from me.........'

She finished my sentence........'You have seen glimpses of my underwear.'

'So it was all deliberate?'

'Well it's possible there may have been an accidental flash. But our tutor wanted us to create a distraction and see how you reacted...it is something he is researching. You never seemed to react....but you must have been clever to hide the fact you did see.'

'I wouldn't have said clever.....sometimes it is better to not show our reaction if we can.....but that's not to say I didn't notice.....or enjoy the view.'

'Can I continue with my last question for you?'

'Ok....go ahead' I said with a smile that maybe had a hint of naughtiness about it.

She shuffled her notes again and found what she was looking for. 'The girl Heather.....you said that if you met her again now you would still be interested?'

'Yes, I did.'

'What do you think you would do or feel if you were to meet a similar young lady who showed some interest in you?'

'You mean if I would meet a young lady now?'

She nodded in confirmation.

'Well' I said 'that is a 99% hypothetical question isn't it. What sort of young lady is likely to have an interest in an older man like me?'

There was a silent pause as she sat looking at me.

'Perhaps' she said 'one who is unsure of her sexuality or needs and is looking for gentle experienced guidance rather than fumbling inadequacy, and might find a kind confident older man the kind of person who might help her down that road'

'A rarity I would have thought in these modern times' I replied.

'But nevertheless one that could...no...Does exist.' She said in a quieter voice.

I was just about to say 'possibly' when the alarm bell in my head went off. Idiot!!!!!......I missed the fact that it was a leading question.

What I think she was quietly asking was for my help on a personal level.

Shit!!!!!......what do I do now?

'I think it might be time for a tea break' I said, and quickly made my way to the kitchen. Having bought myself thinking time I returned with our drinks.

I looked directly into her eyes. She met my stare for a short while before lowering her eyes. When after a short while she looked back up her expression had changed. There was a welcoming.....no....inviting smile on her face.