A Students Research Project.

Story Info
A student needs a subject for her research.
10.6k words
4.76
28.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Students Research Project

I was walking through the town centre when I bumped into a couple I had known for many years but had not seen for a while due to the covid regulations.

We stopped to chat and catch up with what had been happening in our lives over that period of time.

Whilst we were talking I noticed a young lady sat on a bench behind them. It was one of those benches built around a tree trunk that you often see in city centre's.

I guess she was about fifteen feet from us and was obviously on a lunch break as she was eating a sandwich.

What took my attention was that she was fairly obviously listening in on our conversation, her eyes concentrating on us. Not that it worried me; it was a completely innocent dialogue of no real consequence.

I found it slightly odd trying to concentrate on our chat while my mind was also wondering why we had piqued her interest.

Anyway we finished chatting and the couple wandered off. I paused for a few moments before moving on, just wondering if she would strike up a conversation with me.

It was late summer and pleasantly warm so I was walking in a pair of rugby shorts (those cut high on the thigh), a t-shirt and a pair of slip on sandals.

As I started to move she and I made eye contact, not pre-meditated.....well it wasn't in my case.

Her facial expression slipped into a gentle smile and as I passed close by she gave me the once over.

Well that came unexpectantly out of the blue. I estimated her age as around twenty and I've just turned sixty, so as you can imagine I took the compliment.

Perhaps I should tell you a little about myself. I'm David, 5' 8'', about 170lbs and I consider myself reasonably fit for my age. I walk a lot and still play a couple of sports though no longer competitively.

I have blue eyes and short fair hair, typically Anglo-Saxon.

I took early retirement from the financial side of business about nine months ago.

I've lived alone for nearly ten years now having lost my wife to cancer, and although I've been on a few dates over those years I've not yet met a lady that I've really clicked with.

I have three daughters who I meet up with every now and then but they all have children of their own so have busy lives.

Anyway, I was smiling to myself as I continued past the shops and cafes, having had that look over. I was wondering what she could have seen in me.

Perhaps I was smiling outwardly as well as several people seemed to be smiling back at me.

Or was it just that the girl's reaction had a brightening effect on my countenance, whatever, I was in a happy mood.

Life continued as normal for the next week until I was back walking through the town again.

I saw the same girl sat having her lunch again. When she noticed me passing nearby she started to quickly pack her lunch away, and I realised she had got up and had started to follow me, just walking a few yards behind.

Was this a deliberate action or just chance I wondered?

As I passed a store with large windows I glanced at our reflection. She was still there, so I slowed my pace to see how she would react.

She slowed behind me and gave the pretence of looking into the window.

Why would she have any reason to follow me? I had no idea who she was.' Not an obvious assassin' I smiled to myself.

I decided to call her bluff and I started to walk around the next street corner. Located there was an old church that had open plan gardens in the middle of a large lawn. It contained many benches for people who wanted a rest or to meet others.

I sat down on the end of one bench and looked back. She was continuing her stalking, if that's what it was, but I could see she was now a bit flummoxed about what to do next.

Her pace had slowed, and I pretended to ignore her as she walked slowly past. She was obviously unsure of what she wanted to do next.

She stopped by the next bench along but did not take a seat. Eventually she turned and walked back and as she approached my bench she stopped and asked 'do you mind if I share this bench with you?'

'Not a problem, help yourself' I replied with a neutral tone to my voice, hoping to keep her at ease.

She was wearing a patterned yellow summer dress about mid thigh length and a pair of summer sandals. I estimated she was about 5' 8'' with dark brown hair hanging to her shoulders. She was average build and I would have described her as pretty rather than stunning.

She turned and sat partially facing me and crossed her legs. I saw a flash of white panties before her legs closed. Was that deliberate or accidental I wondered as I tried not to let it show what I had seen.

I could see that she wanted to speak but for some reason was struggling to find a way to start.

I relaxed back onto the seat. 'Shall I make it easier' I said to her, with a gentle smile on my face.

I related to her our short history and left her with the question 'what is your interest in me?'

I could see the features of her face relax a little, but there was still a pregnant pause before she eventually spoke.

'I'm sorry' she said 'It doesn't provide a good omen regarding my aspired profession.'

'I see, and what might that be?' I enquired.

'I'm just at the end of the first year of studying to become a psychologist.'

'I understand your problem' I said with a wry smile on my face. 'I myself actually took an' introduction to psychology' course many moons ago.'

'I had some spare time at that point in my life and I'd always had a mild interest. However, that still leaves the question 'Why me?'

She took a slow deep breath, I wondered if she had been taught to do that, allowing a few more seconds of thinking time.

'Our tutor gave us all various projects to complete over the summer break.'

'So what are the difficulties with completing yours?' I asked.

I saw a flush creep over her face. There was another pause while she collected her thoughts.

'Um...Um....' she looked around and, in a quiet voice she said 'I have to interview a previously unknown member of the opposite gender about their learning and experience of sex and make a comparison with my own.'

Her face dropped towards her feet, and in the cheek that I could see the blush had deepened.

'I see.' Now it was me who had to take some time to gather my thoughts.

'OK' I said after a few moments. I'm not against becoming your 'guinea pig' as such but can I ask a couple of questions? I assume he wants you to make an intergenerational comparison to show how much easier it is nowadays?

She looked up 'logically that would make sense, but not for me.'

I gave her a puzzled look.

She dropped her head, then slowly raised it again and looked directly at me. 'I'm still a virgin' she whispered.

I gave her a gentle smile. 'I don't see that as a problem' I replied. 'If it's helpful to you, at your age I was as well.' Our eyes connected and it didn't need any more words.

I continued...'and why me?'

'Well.....you were obviously aware I........um.......overheard your conversation with your friends. You were so relaxed and that conversation just flowed. I thought then you might be a willing subject. I wasn't brave enough to approach you then and nearly didn't today.'

'OK' I smiled 'if you are still happy I will willingly be your subject, and I promise to be as helpful as I can.'

A relieved 'thank you' sprang from her lips.

'Where and when would you like to start?'

'As soon as possible' she replied 'would it be convenient at your house? It's not a subject to discuss in a public area is it?'

No that is true, but you barely know me, are you sure that would be ok?' She nodded an affirmative. 'One condition then.....we agree a time and date.....but you tell a responsible person when and where you are and get them to phone you after say two hours if you don't contact them.'

She agreed and we arranged to meet the following week.

The following Tuesday at 14:15 the doorbell rang bang on the time we agreed. As I opened the door I could see her standing there clutching some notebooks under her arm.

'Good afternoon' I said as I welcomed her in, 'go on through the open door over there to the lounge and make yourself comfortable, can I get you a drink?'

'No thanks....I've not long had one with my lunch' she replied as she shimmied into the room. I watched from behind. She was wearing a short denim skirt with a white cotton blouse worn loose on top. My eyes were drawn to the way it enhanced her long smooth tanned legs.

She turned and sat in one of the easy chairs close to the coffee table where she placed her note books and pencils. I took a chair on the opposite side so we were directly facing each other.

'Where shall we start?' she asked.

'Well' I said, smiling at her, 'introductions might be a good way for us to get to know each other.'

She smiled back and gave a little laugh.....'Yes...sorry....that does make a lot of sense.'

She relaxed back into the chair and her legs parted as she did so. With that short skirt I had a clear view of her panties for the second time. White again. She slowly crossed her legs as she started to speak.

'Sorry....I'm Stella.....I should have told you when we met.'

'Nice to meet you Stella......it's not often I get a pretty young lady come to interview me at home.'

She faintly blushed, but smiled back at me. I was wondering if the panty show was another accident or a ploy to see how I would react.

I introduced myself to her and gave her a bit of background about me. She scribbled a few notes on to her pad.

'I think it might be a good idea if you ask me about our 'subject matter' so that you have a base layer of information about me which would allow you to build a picture. Perhaps you can then think of your situation and how it might compare.'

'Ok' she said.....'Let me think'. 'When was the first time you 'touched' a girl...I'm assuming you are 'straight' here....and what were you thinking at the time?'

'I was quite active sports wise in my late teens so I guess you would say I was a late starter with girls, I was enjoying my sporting life instead. I was working in an office at the time and a couple of the girls/ladies.....older than me anyway, came up to me after lunch break, they had been doing some clothes shopping. I think it obvious to say at this point I was extremely naive about relationships with girls. Sex education was virtually nonexistent when I was at school.....and what little of it there was was not helpful.

I knew the basic physiological differences between us, but in real life had no idea what it was really like.

Anyway my colleagues, with smug smiles said 'we know a girl who likes you......we were chatting in a clothes shop....and when we said where we worked she said she knew someone here she fancies. You interested?

I think I had probably gone as red as a beetroot. I stammered out a 'yes'......wondering who it was. Turned out it was someone I'd known in a youth group. The ladies said they would let her know. Anyway we met a few times socially and had the odd kiss.....I think I did it nicely.....she never complained.

One day she asked me to come home with her.....she said the house would be empty. She invited me into the lounge and we started snogging on the sofa.

She slid her legs over mine as we continued. I really didn't know if or what I should do so I started to caress her thigh and she seemed ok. Gradually I moved my hand higher up and under her skirt. She seemed ok until I reached her smooth cotton panties and I felt her body tense. I kept my hand still as our kissing continued and she gradually relaxed.

At this point I thought I could continue so I slowly started rubbing my finger over the soft material of her panties. I was very gentle and as I gradually expanded the movement of my finger I could feel her lips under the cloth. I don't know how I knew what to do but I started to rub up and down those lips.

She moaned gently into my mouth a couple of times. My cock had hardened in my underwear and it was the first time it had really pulsed on its own. I could feel her panties getting damp not that I knew they should. I wondered if I could slip my fingers under her panties to feel the soft lips underneath but as I tried she released her mouth and said 'No'.

I stopped and we just continued kissing with my hand tight on her panties. Suddenly there was a noise outside and she said 'Quick.....mums home early.'

We scrambled to sit up straight and smooth our clothes down just before her mum came into the room...a little surprised to see me. She was quite polite though as her daughter explained I had walked her home and we were 'just chatting'. She offered to make us tea but I said I needed to get home.

I was absolutely mortified at that time and although we met in a group situation I was never alone with her again.

I stopped talking as Stella was busy writing up her notes. I offered to make us a coffee while she finished.

Stella took her cup and looked up at me. 'That was an interesting start.....I see what you mean about it being easier nowadays, although I'm not sure that's the best descriptive word....perhaps we are more knowledgeable.' She slowly crossed her legs again......I am almost positive it's a ploy now.

She then asked 'how do you feel about that girl now, assuming you have not met since then?'

'To be honest I had not thought about her for a long time.....but occasionally in recent years my mind wanders back to that time. Age and experience lets you look at things in a different light. I am sorry that I treated her the way I did, I can only put it done to my naivety. It would be nice to meet her to apologise but she has probably forgotten all about me.'

'You really think so?'.......I realised it was a rhetorical comment rather than a question.

She leaned back into the chair and uncrossed her legs leaving a hint of panty visible. I could see her mind wondering what to ask next as one of her legs rocked slowly sideways and back. She suddenly sat up straight.....'Ok.....and how did your first experience of intercourse arise?'

I smiled at her as my mind travelled back in time gently savouring that moment. 'I told you I was into my sport, well I had a good friend who I played soccer with and I got on well with his family. I often shared evening meals with him and his family. His parents both worked in the local hospital and were often on night shifts. He had a sister who was about 4 years younger and a brother who was younger still.

The sister, Heather was her name, had a bit of a mouthy rough type of boyfriend which didn't really seem her type. He was always boasting of his conquests.....I concluded a lot of it was hot air.

I'm not sure how it happened but she and I hit it off as friends. Perhaps it was my quieter attitude. When the boyfriend wasn't around we often went for walks together and occasionally for a drink. Despite me being those 4 years older I really enjoyed her company and sometimes she would slip her arm into mine as we chatted on a walk.

Anyway, one day when her parents were working and her brother was also away she asked if I would keep her company. We had dinner with the younger brother and when he went up to bed we started watching a film. It was a comedy and we were laughing away on the sofa and she slid up tight against me and rested her head on my chest. I just naturally put my arm around her.

It seemed just a natural friendship situation. However she gradually turned her body around towards me and hooked a leg between mine. This was getting a bit more beyond cosy friendship and I wasn't sure what to do. It wasn't that I didn't enjoy the closeness and my cock was certainly getting interested in the situation.

There was definite warmth between us and she turned her head towards me, we both just stared into each other's eyes. After a moment she slowly moved up my body and we were kissing each other gently for a while. My cock had become rock hard as she lay on top of me.

As we continued to kiss I knew she could feel my arousal as she started to wriggle her body on mine......god I was hot......I thought I was going to blow in my briefs.

I could feel us start to slide from the sofa and whispered 'we need to move before we fall.' She let her body slide off me as she dropped to the carpet and pulled me down beside her.

As our mouths engaged again our tongues slowly danced around each other's mouths. I could feel her hand slide down my body. She flipped my belt undone and slipped it down inside my jeans. I moaned out loud as it slipped over the head of my cock.

'Slowlyyyyy' I managed to stutter out. She pulled it back and opened the button and then unzipped me. She pulled her skirt up and then took my hand and guided it inside her panties. It felt as if she had a small amount of soft hair, I guess she kept herself trimmed. I could feel the warmth grow and then felt how wet she was all over her mound; she must have been leaking all the time we were kissing.

I let my middle finger slip gently between her wet soft plumped lips and felt the hardness of her clit. It was her turn to moan and she pushed against my finger causing it to slide further inside her. She looked at me with wet smiling eyes and whispered 'I'm as ready as you....let's just stay still and enjoy this feeling and hope it lasts.

She took hold of my cock gently and we kissed softly as we kept each other's arousal at bay. I could feel her pussy slowly gripping and releasing my finger and she surely could feel my cock pulsing.

I'm not quite sure how long we stayed like that but the sensation was exquisite. I guess that first time must be like that for every man......I felt like a bomb waiting to explode.

I glanced up at Stella as I got to this point of telling her about this episode in my life. She looked very flushed and was licking her lips slowly. I noticed she had clamped her legs together as well.

I continued. The next thing I remember happening is she had pushed her panties down. She whispered to me......'I know it might be over quickly but I need you inside of me.'

I pushed my jeans down as far as I could reach. She placed one of her legs over my hip and then took hold of my cock and guided it to her entrance. We kissed passionately and I'm sure we both chose to push forward at the same time.

My cock head was so sensitive and as I slowly slipped into her warm slippery depths we both moaned with the pleasure of that gentle rippling feeling. We wrapped our arms around each other and held tight with my cock deep inside of her.

After absorbing that moment we started to rock slowly and my cock was moving in and out of that joyous hole. I thought the first time was supposed to be difficult or tight or something but it was just so wonderfully slippery. My balls were primed and ready to release. I said 'I'm going to cum' as my body took control of my actions and I sped up my thrusts. I knew my balls were about to explode inside a girl for the first time and with my final thrust and loud moan she pulled me tight inside of her and held be there as my balls pumped and pumped and pumped.

Finally my body relaxed and she released me from her grip, she had held me there for that glorious moment. I can vividly remember every detail of those big blue eyes as she looked into mine. The hint of a smile on her eyes but also the welling of tears......and I was close to the same emotion.

We warmly cuddled each other for a while until my shrinking cock slowly slipped from inside her pussy and the mix of our juices dribbled on our legs. We reached for some tissues and cleaned ourselves up and put our clothes back on.

We tidied the room up and switched the television off. I had to leave but didn't want to. We held each other tight and kissed for a while and just as I prepared to move for the door she whispered in my ear 'Thank you, I always knew I wanted you to be my first, you are such a kind and gentle guy, I knew I would be safe.'