A Study in Fragrance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You going to do it? You've got to do it! She had been taunting herself all day with the idea of pushing her finger into his asshole. Dropping her hand from under his balls, she burrowed her third finger in between his cheeks until she felt the skin change from hairy to wrinkled and pushed tentatively against what she hoped was his ring. He groaned and tried to help her, opening his legs wider. "You want that, hunh Cos? You want your teenage hot naked fox to shove her finger in your asshole? Deep, I bet. I bet you want me to massage your prostate. That's what I saw the girls doing to their men last night in the videos." She was in! Her finger pushed against the smooth muscle, his contractions at her violation almost pushing her out. She stroked faster, feeling him stiffen, and she wriggled the tip of her finger to try and slip it in further. It was impossible. Lube. I'll need to get lube. That's what the article said.

And then he cried out and she felt his whole body stiffen, his shaft swelling, and then a splurt of white cream shooting up past his navel onto his shirt. And another blob blurping out onto his crown and down on her fingers, hot and slimy. She pulled her finger out of his ass and grabbed one of the towels, her other hand gently massaging his shaft from his balls up to his head. More cum dribbled out as she wiped the goop off his hairs and tried to mop up the drops on his clothes.

"Oh my fucking lord," he gasped, looking up at the ceiling. He jerked a little as she wiped him, and tipped his head to look at her. "You've been lying to me," he breathed in. "You said you're new to all this." He waved his hands. "That was one of the fucking best handies I've ever had." He was still panting a little, his thighs moving back and forth. Fucking hell. The pussy has some surprises up her sleeve.

She beamed, doing a final wipe. "Nope. 2nd time. I told you I'd be a quick study. Stayed up late last night doing homework." She pointed to between her legs. "Three times. I fucking came three times last night just thinking about keeping up my end of the bargain." She collected the towels. "I'm going to go wash up and then I'm ready for work, captain." She left him breathing heavily, his cock drooping against his thigh.

Back at the opening he stared at her, wiping his face. "Go grab the saw horses from the back of the truck, and bring 'em up here." He pointed to the room. "When you're done setting 'em up I'll show you how to measure the lumber properly."

"Umm," she hesitated. "You want me to go get the saw horses from your truck. Without any clothes on?" She couldn't believe she was actually thinking about doing it.

"What?" He looked at her. "Oh fuck. Right. I forgot. You're shy about walking around in your birthday suit. I backed the truck up the driveway. You won't be any more visible than you were yesterday. Now get out of here."

She saw him adjust his crotch while she considered how happy she felt being naked. It was over 90 and the humidity was nearly the same. She saw her reflection in the glass as she passed the kitchen window and couldn't believe she was really doing this. Booted and gloved, she grabbed a stack of 2x4s and hauled them off the tailgate to the stairs. Even though the back of the driveway was hidden from the street, somebody she knew could drop by. Or Mrs. Meyer. One bedroom window from her house could see up the driveway. Its curtains were drawn, but still. It was a risk and she was self-conscious all of a sudden, the wood cradled in her arms, her backside bare to anyone coming up the drive. Slivers. She could get slivers. It slowed her down, carting the wood. Pulling the final pieces of lumber she slammed the tailgate and moved everything into the back hall where she was out of sight. She hustled to get the material upstairs, and after three trips she was soaking wet again.

"I'm grabbing something from the kitchen. You need anything?"

Cos had cleaned up the edges of the doorway, and was measuring lumber for the frame. "Yeah. Water. Please."

His smell was still in her nose as she climbed the stairs for the umpteenth time. Just the climbing will be good training! His smell and the aroma from The Study. She sniffed it in, thinking it would be too much, but it never was. It just smelled like a bed of flowers...or a forest. She couldn't figure out exactly what it was like. Handing him his water, she continued into the room to set up the saw horses.

"Let me show you the first pair and you can take it from there." He came over and demonstrated how to get the hardware clamped on two 2x4s, pointing out the cross bar was longer than the legs.

10 minutes later and she had two pairs set up. "You want the others done too?"

He nodded and walked over to lift a plywood sheet onto the first set. "The finished opening is 52" -- 4'4" -- by 8'5". He was walking her through the measurements. "After framing the plywood, the door will have a ½" gap all around. I'm going to use two, one-inch thick pieces, glued and screwed. It should do the trick. For the shelves, do you want them adjustable or fixed?"

She looked at him like he was kidding.

"It's not rocket science, Em. Do you think you'll want to adjust the shelves for different height stuff or should we just decide now what the distances will be?"

"Oh, I understood the question, Cos," she was feeling a little snarky. "I just don't really know which way to go. Let me think about it."

He ignored her and focused on the plywood, pouring white glue from a bottle in a zigzag pattern across its face.

"Fuck, that looks just like what we did a few minutes ago." She couldn't help it. It looked just like his cum.

Hmmm...so lit up. "Shit you're a horny kid. You keep talking like that and I'll need to call on your services again." He was smiling as he finished pouring. Taking a metal blade he smeared the glue in a thin film across the sheet. Moving quickly, he moved to the other board. "I'll need your help here. Go ahead and pick up that end and let's position it over the other."

"Adjustable," she concluded, helping him lower the panel down.

He nodded, grabbing a long piece of wood and laying it across the middle of the plywood. He picked up a C-clamp, pointing to her to grab another. Doing exactly what he did, she lightly clamped the wood between the flange and the plywood. In the end there were eight clamps spaced around the board, a few of them holding the wood strips. She got what they were doing: the clamps and strips helped apply pressure all along the face of the plywood. He picked up a drill and quickly screwed in four screws near the center of the board.

"Okay," he said, nodding to her clamps, "tighten 'em up." She tightened hers as he went around the board on the opposite side. When he was finished, he picked up a measuring tape and pulled it across the short end of the plywood. "Grab a pencil. Mark a black dot every eight inches."

She moved as quickly as she could, but she could tell he was irritated. "It's my first time, Cos. I've hardly ever read a tape before. Chill." She heard him sigh and she kept going, focusing on the numbers.

"Again," he said after he pulled the tape across the other edge.

"And again." The tape was running the length of the board under and between the clamps and the helper pieces. She felt sweat pouring down her back, into her ass crack and dripping down her legs. She could smell him every time they passed near each other and she knew he could smell her.

"Again." The other side.

"Let's take a break," he said, pulling off his t-shirt and wiping the sweat from under his arms and from across his face. She just stared at him again, his black hair matted from his neck all the way down to his jeans and further she licked her lips.

"Yeah," she agreed. She needed to get some air. The fragrance in the room seemed to have increased in spite of the slight breeze from the windows.

"You look hot," he commented as they sat outside in the shade gulping down water. "Pretty flushed."

"You just look hot," she said.

They were under the overhang of the house, at a picnic bench, invisible to the neighbors, the breeze, what little there was, blowing every once in a while. Her feet felt clammy in her boots. She slipped them off along with her socks. She was completely naked now, the heat inside her growing even stronger. It felt amazing.

"C'mere." He waved her over to stand in front of him. "I need to feel how wet you are. I've been thinking about nothing else since you slid your pussy all over me earlier."

She shook her head at how crude he was, but it lit her up to think she'd been on his mind. She did as he asked, facing him, her feet against the concrete floor, her legs apart. "Put your hands on my shoulders."

In that position she had to bend at the waist a little, her head close to his. He reached up and brushed her nipples sending little shocks through her, and with each shock she inhaled sharply, and with each inhale she was immersed in his smell. She closed her eyes and let herself swim in the feelings, imagining his penis, thick and long in her hands, his face in ecstasy as she stroked him, pulled his...

"Oh Fuccckkk!" His fingers had drifted down to between her legs, his rough skin scratching at the inside of her thighs. He lightly brushed her clit and she gasped again, her eyes flying open to see his staring at hers. She felt his shoulders in her hands, hard and muscular and she squeezed every time he moved his fingers. Slowly he peeled her apart, she could feel how wet she was.

"I don't know where you came from," his voice whispered, husky and low, "but fucckkkk if you're not a little witch." He slowly inserted his finger into her, pulling against her channel as he moved inside her bit by bit. She squeezed his shoulders and stared at him, her mouth open, gasping. It was totally different when he stroked her compared to how she did it. He moved, she gasped, her knees beginning to shake. She jerked, locking her legs as his finger found a spot, somewhere a knuckle or so in, just behind her clit and she cried out.

"HOLY SHIT!" She almost collapsed against him. It was torture to be standing. It was torture as he rubbed his finger in slow circles against that spot. She'd never felt anything like it. She kept saying that over and over again, each time he'd grunt softly and push on her again until she peaked, cried out and fell against him, her knees against the bench, her body collapsing against him, wet and hot.

A breeze blowing against the inside of her thighs felt cool. The only thing that felt cool. And she realized she had cum for him again, spilling juices against his finger and down her legs. For the second time the way he'd made her cum was so much better than she'd been able to do herself.

"What the fuck was that?" she whispered, her knees drifting to the rough concrete. She laid her head against his jeans and felt his erection pushing against her cheek.

"That was you cumming," he brushed the top of her head. "That was so fucking hot."

She rested, breathing, feeling her heartbeat returning to a rhythm she recognized and moved her hands to his stomach, around his back, up to his shoulder blades and down. She turned and licked his skin and hair from his navel to the top of his jeans.

"Don't," he cautioned, "start something you can't finish."

She was in another world, her vagina clenching, the echoes of what she'd just felt moving through her. Pushing away a little, she undid his jeans and for the second time that day she pulled them down along with his briefs. She didn't have a towel but she didn't care. She wanted to smell him, to taste him. She wanted to make him cum and she imagined herself licking it off of his skin and hair.

His cock sprang out, bumping her chin. She smiled up at him and brought her fingers down to stroke him softly. "I don't know what you just said," she spoke to his cock, "about being a witch. That didn't seem very nice. But then you made me cum, so I'll forgive you."

He groaned as she squeezed him, pulling up and away from his sac, watching his head swell.

"I'm going to masturbate tonight," she whispered to his penis. "I'm going to be thinking about you sliding into me. Feeling you filling me up. I can't wait to have you fuck me, hard, so hard I scream. I can just feel you pushing against my channel, your hot cum spraying into me." She looked up and saw his eyes were closed, his face tensed. "Just relax, Cos. I'm going to jack you off. I'm going to watch your seed fly out of your hot, hard cock, and then I'm going to clean you up." She didn't know what she was saying, just repeating words she'd heard in the videos. He seemed to like it.

She looked down to see his cock head was purple, his shaft stiff in her hands. Gathering spit along her tongue, she opened her lips and let it drop onto his hole, the bubbly froth sliding down. Stroking it from his crown, she let down another and another, her fingers working it against his skin. With her other hand she moved quickly to the muscles between his balls and his asshole, pushing against them, letting him know what she was planning.

"You liked it when I fucked you in the ass with my finger, didn't you?" She paused, reaching between her legs to coat her fingers in her cum, returning to slide along him until she felt the crinkled skin. Rubbing lightly around the muscle, she taunted him. "Tell me Cos. Tell me you liked it when I pushed my finger into you. You want it again, don't you?" She pushed against his sphincter and felt him push back and relax. Each time he relaxed she pushed in a little further, his cock jumping against her hand in counter-rhythm. "Ask me," she said wickedly. "Ask me to finger fuck you."

He gasped as she pushed in past her first knuckle, his muscles squeezing hard. Even with her moisture, she couldn't get in any further until he relaxed, but that wasn't going to happen. His cock stiffened and he groaned. She felt the vibration coming up from her finger as he clenched and then the stream plopped out, and another as she kept both hand and finger moving. "That's it," she said softly, milking him, "let it out. I want to eat as much as you can give me."

He groaned and squeezed again, another blurp moving slowly out of his hole. So many things she's already learned. He was rethinking what training she might even need.

Without letting go or pulling out, she leaned over and took his head in her mouth, letting her tongue scoop his cum into her saliva to dilute it. She swallowed and laved all over his head and down the shaft a little, his cum so salty, with a hint of sweetness. She felt him clenching on her finger The taste had changed since she remembered it yesterday. Was that possible? She pulled off of his cock and she realized she had just taken a guy's penis into her mouth. What she had thought was gross a few weeks ago she had just done...like it was the natural thing to do. Looking at his stomach, she unfolded a little and, keeping her finger in his ass, reached her head down to lick the line of semen he'd sprayed there. The taste mixed with his salty sweat, his hairs, thick and matted rubbed against her tongue making her work to get his jism off him. She pursed her lips and sucked against his skin, like a vacuum cleaner, pulling up whatever cum she could find, moving across his pubic hair in one direction, then up a little going back. Lifting up she scanned his skin and dove down again when she saw drops she'd missed.

Her hand was still covered with it, she realized. Lifting up again, she looked down, bringing her fingers to her mouth and licking each finger carefully, staring at him to see his reaction. He was wide eyed, shaking his head. She felt him clenching, her finger still inside him.

"You taste so strong," she said quietly, looking down again when his penis bumped against her abs. She saw it still had cum on it. Noticing he was about to say something, she looked away, interrupting him. "Hold the thought," and she dove down to lick along his shrinking shaft. Getting a taste for a blow job. The thought made her clench and she wanted to go further. She wriggled her finger loose.

"What the fuck," he whispered, his hands stroking her cheeks, "just happened here?"

She was laying her head on his waist, her fingers playing with his shrunken penis, studying how it flopped, gently fondling his balls. "That was you cumming," she giggled. "These are so wild," she played and prodded. "I don't have anything like this."

He laughed and stroked her hair. "So you keep saying. Except you do. There is no fucking way you are new to all this," he accused her. "Tell me you've been scamming me."

"Still no, Cos. I'm a competitor. I don't know what came over me just now. Fuck. I don't know what's been happening all week. But I do know that I've never touched a man's penis before yours and I've never tasted anyone's cum before yours. You're my first. I'll be your virgin." She almost said sacrifice out loud but stopped herself. "Just tell me you're having fun."

He sighed. "That doesn't begin to describe it."

She could have lain there all evening, but she wanted to get the work done. If they only did an hour every day it would take all summer. "What time is it?" She looked up at him.

He glanced at his watch. "5:25." He shifted and she sat back on her knees, the dirt digging into her skin making her wince. She rolled back and up.

"Should we head back up?" She collected her socks and boots.

He reached down and pulled up his jeans. "Yeah. You want to try screwing?" He realized too late what he'd said and waited for the punchline.

"Why Cos, I would love to try screwing, but there's so much more I want to do first." She couldn't help but laugh.

Up in the room he started undoing the clamps with the wood boards. "It's hot enough up here it should be okay for a minute." She followed his lead. When they were done, they'd reclamped the plywood a little differently.

"Okay, help me snap this line." He pulled out a grey pulley from his tool kit and handed it to her, grabbing the knob coming out the front. "Line up the line with the first pencil mark." She did what he asked, sweat threatening to drip into her eyes. She watched him line up his side and snap the cord. It left a purple line of chalk across the board. He moved to the next and so did she. Again and again and again. Then the other way until the board was divided into eight inch squares.

"Screwing?" Her eyes glinted.

"Yeah, yeah. Grab one of those drills and a bit." He pulled out a paper bag and dumped its content on the board. "Let me show you first."

She watched as he fitted the bit into the drill, then into a screw. Lining the screw tip up to an intersection on the board he pressed down, pulled the trigger and in a flash the screw buried itself into the wood. But when she tried it, nothing went anywhere near the same way. When the bit slipped out of the screw the third time, he came over and helped, wrapping himself around her, holding her hands in his and pressing down.

"OH! Fuck! You're pressing a lot harder than I expected. I love it when you press hard." She had to go there. But now that she understood what was needed she moved down her side more quickly. He still finished two for every one she did, and his were consistently into the wood, where hers needed to be touched up, but they'd put in the 90 or so screws in half an hour. When they were done the board was dotted with small circles, along with drops of sweat.

They were soaked and thirsty. "Can you grab us some waters?"

She practically ran downstairs, happy to get out of the heat. While she had been concentrating on drilling the screws into the board she couldn't stop thinking about him drilling her, about screwing, about him pushing down on her, the muscles in his arms, tough and sinewy. Wasn't that enough? Thinking about what he'd just done, outside. But the way he'd made her cum wasn't like yesterday, the tingle from the spanking still in her memory. She shook her head wondering what was happening to her.