A Study in Fragrance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alrighty-then." After tightening clamps at both ends of the piece, he picked up the drill. "I've got this jig set so that you can't go any deeper than 3/8" into the wood. It should be a lot easier than the screwing we did earlier." He just shook his head when her eyes lit up and she made some remark. "Watch." He moved the jig over the first mark and gently lowered the drill bit until it rested on the wood. "Just line it up, pull on the trigger slightly and go for it." He pulled the trigger and pushed the bit into the wood until the drill hit a stop on the jig. He pulled back and let go of the trigger. "You try."

She held the drill, her elbow pointing back, and guided the jig using her other hand until the mark was centered in the opening. She repeated what she had seen, aligning the bit to the mark, pulling the drill away, pressing the trigger and then pushing in. The drill stopped sooner than she expected; she pulled it out and let go.

"Perfect! Exactly right. You want to start and stop the bit above the wood to make a clean hole." He saw her light up at his approval. "You got this. Tomorrow, whenever, go ahead and drill all of these. If you get that done and I can spare a few minutes, I'll set up the sander and you can work on that too."

They both looked around, agreeing they'd done a solid amount of work. He unplugged the saw and switched off the light. The room darkened, their eyes adjusting to the evening glow from the octagons.

She turned to him and wrapped her arms around his ribs, staring into his eyes. Before either of them could say anything she leaned in and pushed her lips against his, feeling his chest against her breasts. His hands gently cradled her head and they kissed for an eternity, their tongues playing with each other, inhaling each other's breath, their heartbeats drumming out of synch in a complex rhythm.

"Fucckkk," she exhaled when they finally pulled away. "I want you. So badly. I want you to just take me, and do awful, wicked things to me." She could see him pushing her against the wall, stripping her shorts down and impaling her on his cock. She wanted it. She wanted it now. Nooo! Another part of her struggled against the image. Not yet. Slow down. Soon. The tension, the struggle going on, only added to her arousal. She was teasing herself, making herself take it one day, one experience, at a time. Working her way up to the big event. She only had one chance to do this stuff for the first time.

He growled and pulled her back into a kiss, his hands on her ass, pulling her against him, lifting her up and swinging her against the wall. "You really want that?" He stared at her when he pulled away. "Now?"

Her eyes widened at the possibility and she stopped, shaking her head, leaning in to kiss him again. "No," she said, pulling back and kissing him again. "I mean, yes, fuck yes I want it, but not now. I...I want to try so many other things. We've got time for you to fuck me. So much time." She leaned in and he let her feet rest on the floor. She dropped her arms, squeezing her hands between their bodies, her fingers opening up his jeans to slip into his briefs. She caught a nail on one of his hairs and he yelped into her mouth, making her smile, forcing him to pull his hips back to give her more room. She found his cock, thick but not erect and wrapped her fingers around it, her thumb rubbing up along the edge of his crown. They stood there, necking and playing until his cock was semi-hard, poking up between them.

She didn't give herself time to think, but pushed him away and dropped to her knees, pulling his jeans and underwear down at the same time. His cock jutted out toward her chin and she lifted herself up, dipped her head and took it in, inhaling the salty semen taste. She brought her hands up to rub his ass, pull his cheeks apart while she licked the top of him, her tongue lolling around the crown, dipping down to stroke his shaft and back again.

He groaned, his hands coming to the back of her head, holding her gently. It wasn't going to go the way she expected. Good practice though.

She kept up her motion, bobbing and licking and sucking, but his penis didn't get hard. She stopped, holding it gently in her mouth, her hands moving up to hold his balls, her fingers wrapping around the base. Popping off she looked up, worried she wasn't doing it right.

"I...is...is it okay?" She moved her hand slowly up and down, but his cock stayed as it was, half-hard.

He grinned, stroking her hair and ears. "It's not because of what you're doing...you're doing it just fine" His thumb drifted to her cheek; he let himself get lost in her eyes dimly lit from the stairwell.

"But...you...don't you want me to?" She was convinced she had done something wrong and cursed silently. How am I supposed to practice this without a real penis???

He let out a sharp laugh, his cock jerking in her hand. "Of course! Fuck, yes, you're exactly where I want you to be: on your knees worshipping my dick, like the obedient little pussy you are. It's..." Keep her thinking that way.

She hated when he talked that way. Like she was a stupid little girl...or beneath him...or...just because she didn't have experience didn't mean he had to be so fucking patronizing. But the humiliation was the worst...because it's doing something weird to me. She struggled with the conflict.

"...I've already cum twice...once just an hour or so ago. I'm standing up. It's hot," he waved his hands around, "you're hot. You are a hot, foxy young woman. Fuck. You're the hottest girl I've had..." He didn't finish the sentence. Since...Marjorie. Mmmm....Marjorie.

"But?"

His hands gripped her face lightly and tilted it up to look him in the eye.

"...but I'm not gonna cum like this." He realized she was taking it personally. Mmmm, she's perfect. So eager. He stared at her, letting his eyes communicate who was in charge. "You'll be on your knees, like the trainee you are, blowing me whenever I want. Count on it." His tone made it clear he was still the boss. "But even after I've taught you how to be the best cocksucker in the world, you'd be down there for a while. It's just how it works."

The words were almost as if he'd slapped her, they came hard and fast. She could feel her eyes filling with tears and she hated it. She hated how he talked to her. But more, she hated how it made her feel. It felt like a verbal spanking and she hated how she responded to it. She sniffled, and letting go of his cock, wiped her eyes, sitting back on her heels, pulling her head away from him.

Take my lead. "You can look it up, as I'm sure you will," he leaned down to pull up his clothes. "Listen," he pulled her into an embrace. "You know all those jokes about guys just cumming and leaving their girlfriends or wives unsatisfied?" And now let's bend you back. One way, then the other. Either way you follow my lead.

She was still angry at how she felt when he talked to her that way, but his strong arms holding her, his hair stiff and wiry pressed against her shirt, and the shift in his tone all conspired to melt her anger; first annoyance and then irritation. She'd heard them. Who hadn't? She still wasn't convinced that it wasn't because of her lack of experience.

"Well, let's just say that you would be very satisfied if we were to do it right now. I don't think I could cum for another hour." He hugged her, planting kisses in the crook of her shoulder. "I'm not 16 anymore."

She returned his embrace, rubbing his back with her hands, the tendril slipping back down her spine, coiling in her gut. "You sure? It's not me?"

"Trust me. You're not off the hook. Tomorrow I expect you to get on your knees and give me head properly."

She couldn't keep up with his shift in tone. It was confusing. First complementary, then dismissive, then sweet, then menacing. She didn't know if that's how all guys acted. She inhaled and nodded, not sure what to say.

He broke away. "Let's tidy up. You got any more beer?"

Sitting outside at the same picnic table they'd had sex at just a couple of hours before they sipped the last of their beers, the sun setting, watching the first stars come out. And mosquitoes. She leaned over and kissed him again, the tendril coiling and uncoiling, her thighs pinching and opening.

"I gotta go. Gotta feed my dog. It's late. Don't do any work tonight. Wait until tomorrow. Okay?" He didn't really ask it. It was a directive.

"Aye aye, capitan." She saluted him, grabbing the bottles and heading inside. "See you tomorrow."

She wasn't hungry. She wasn't tired. She was keyed up and grimy. She ran upstairs, pulled on her running shoes, grabbed her keys and took off. 10 miles. When it was just a run she had aimed for a seven minute mile average, but she had started out hot, finishing the first two miles closer to six minutes each. Slowing it down, she felt her head clear, her body taking over, her blood pumping, the breath coming and going free and clear. The evening had cooled down, and dressed in shorts and a t-shirt she felt comfortable for the first time in days. She'd forgotten to put on a bra, which she realized almost the first moment she was outside; she'd decided to run anyway. Her breasts weren't that big that they would be uncomfortable unsupported. She hadn't figured on feeling the fabric against her nipples. Her nipples and her vulva both rubbed against the cotton fabric, distracting her and slowing her down further. By mile six she had gotten back into her groove and she revved up for the final mile, clocking in under six minutes. She ended up at 8:13 per mile. Pretty awful, but that wasn't the point. She felt reinvigorated and relaxed.

It was full dark by the time she got home. The house was dark. She'd forgotten to leave a light on, and she wondered if she'd locked the back door. She fantasized there was an intruder and how she'd deal with him. She felt powerful, her muscles loosened up, her energy good. She tried the knob; she'd locked the door. I'll have to save the heroics for another day. Bounding up the back stairs she flipped on the light, stripped off her clothes, now soaked with sweat, and fired up the shower.

Washing up she saw how filthy her legs were. The grime from the construction, her sweat, and then she remembered kneeling on the ground, twice, taking his cock into her hands and mouth. The tendril, bright green, woke up, uncurling, stretching along her abs. "Fuccckk," she exhaled into the shower stream, the hot droplets stinging her eyelids and cheeks. "What did I do today?" She opened her lips to let the water in and she rinsed, remembering how she'd sucked at his skin and taken his cock, twice!, into her mouth. She felt her buns, slightly toughened, different, not as smooth. You need to use some lotion. The need, the idea, the memory of what he'd done to her yesterday still coursing through her. And then, as she turned off the shower, she remembered the boxes. Again. She'd been thinking about them the entire time, on and off, since she'd discovered them, but the run had cleared her head, and she had forgotten until now.

They'd have to wait, she decided as she dried off. She was exhausted and wanted nothing more than to put on a pair of clean pajamas and crawl into bed. She needed to eat something but she couldn't stay up much later. It was a proper triple tomorrow and she needed to rest.

As she lay in bed, her thoughts swirling, her muscles letting go, she remembered she had wanted to do homework about BJs. And the photograph of the floor. She groaned and turned on her side. "Fuck it," she whispered. "Tomorrow's another day."