A Study in Fragrance Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline came back, lugging a large pad, which she unfolded at the pool's edge. "You still okay? You want me to get a towel for you?" She kept fooling with the pad and looked up. "I'm so into this! I don't want it to get weird for you. Is it too weird?"

Sitting in the tub, Emily's head was just above the deck level. Caroline had knelt down facing her, legs open, her outer labia darker purple peeling apart to reveal her inner lips, pink and wet. With her smooth skin, Emily could see everything; Caroline's vagina glistened, her lips full. She knew it was probably from the pool, but seeing her friend exposed so openly sent another pulse of arousal and embarrassment up her spine, the tendril waving in her throat. Emily shook her head but couldn't take her eyes off Caroline's open lips.

"Okay. Come on out and lie down on the pad. Face down would be best. Maybe that would be more comfortable?"

Emily admired how hard Caroline was working to make her feel less awkward...more relaxed. "It's okay, Caroline. I'm...I'm actually enjoying it...it's just that I wasn't expecting it."

Caroline nodded and laughed again. "I know. They warned me, but like I said, nobody would be that honest with me. It happens to me too, of course! But I don't tell my masseuse I'm getting hot and bothered by what she's doing to me." She patted where she wanted Emily to put her head, and returned to her calves. "Actually, Em?" Caroline stopped and took stock. "The last thing I was working on was your biceps femoris, and that is actually on the front...? Hey. What's going on with your...butt?"

Emily blushed at what her ass must look like. She shrugged and turned over, the pad cool on her cheeks. She struggled: she was thankful Caroline couldn't see her ass cheeks, but her friend knew the massage was turning her on! Just relax girl...

"Everything okay there?" Caroline waited and not getting a response, went on. "My tutor says to just go with it. Let it happen. Guys get boners all the time, they tell me. I'm not sure I'm ready to see that. At least with gals you don't really know."

Emily groaned again as soon as Caroline, kneeling on the pad, continued working her fingers into the muscles just above her knee, self-conscious her legs were spread wide open. When she felt droplets running into her opening, sliding down her lips and dripping onto the pad, she knew it was pool water. She knew that in her head of course. But her body believed it was her own juices dripping out of her and she jerked her hips up when Caroline moved her hands.

"Wow," she said, watching Emily's reaction. "You are really tight."

Emily breathed out, both to relieve the strain and in relief that Caroline had misunderstood. As her friend worked the muscle up her leg, she tried to stop herself from moaning, but it was too intense, her stomach gripping to keep her hips from lifting. "Yeah," she exhaled. "Just finished a practice for the triathlon. I came in first. Coach is...yeaowch!...pretty happy...oh...fuckk...."

Caroline stopped and looked at her. "Em? Seriously. Just let it happen. If you want me to stop, I'll stop, but this is supposed to help you relax your muscles. There's no sense in making you cramp up." She sat back on her heels, just out of Emily's line of vision. Emily stared up into the sky. It was blue. So blue. She could focus on that and let go. She wanted what Caroline was doing. It was because it felt so good that she was being an idiot.

"Okay," she breathed, letting it out. "Okay. I can do this. You'll be okay, though? You're okay with me being a total freak here?"

Caroline laughed again, it sounded like a windchime to Emily, high and tinkling. "I'm having a great time, and it looks like you are too. Just let it go, Em. Or," she paused, "seriously. I can stop."

Em didn't hesitate. "Fuck. No. Please. It feels so good...just...just..." she left the thought unsaid and looked back up.

And staring at the blue sky, Caroline's suggestion triggering the song lyrics. As soon as Caroline returned to her massage, Em let the tendril grow, riding her shame at her feelings, bright green and thick, the music playing silently in her head. Caroline's hands worked her thigh, moving up and back, up and back, her arousal growing every time she got close to her lips.

She moved back to the first side and now that these muscles were looser, Caroline took a different approach, moving her hands radially instead of up and down. As she moved, her hands dragged Emily's legs open and closed. It felt amazing, but it also meant that Caroline was indirectly massaging Emily's clit with every rotation.

Now, with her legs rotating and Caroline moving toward her vagina, Emily knew she would be in trouble. She probably wasn't going to cum, but she could feel her juices starting to flow, and Caroline was sure to smell her.

Her friend began again on the other leg and Emily crooned softly as she felt her arousal peaking.

"It's okay, Em. Just let it go. I'm okay. It's kinda sweet, actually. I didn't think I could do this to somebody just by rubbing their legs. That's it, that's it. Mmmm, you just need to let go."

Emily moved her hips in time with Caroline's hands, trying to give more stimulation to her clit. Her fingers twitched and she stopped herself from moving them over her opening.

"Oh, sweetie," Caroline sympathized. "It's okay. You want to play with yourself. It's normal." She didn't mention that the trainers absolutely forbid it in the clinic.

Emily's eyes shot forward, alarmed. "Wha...?"

"Really." Caroline kept up her rhythm, her hands at the top of Emily's thighs, the back of her knuckles just grazing the stray hairs there. "But if you want me to, I can do it for you." She said it quietly, without breaking her beat.

Oh god oh god oh god. I can't...fuck would she? "Really?...okay," she whispered on an exhale. "But I'm so embarrassed." The tendril was thicker than she'd ever felt it, filling her throat, filling her head.

"Nooo, Emily. Don't be! Shhh...you're so worked up...here...ooohh, you're so wet, Em. What's that guy been doing...or not doing...to you?"

Emily cried out as Caroline's hand drifted over her opening, her palm gently pushing down across her clit. She could feel how swollen it was, the stimulation through its hood almost perfect. And then Caroline's finger entered her, and she felt how wet she was, her hand sliding in between her lips, her finger curling up. She wrapped her hips up, her abs constricting, until Caroline used her other hand to stroke her belly, rubbing along the muscles.

"Shhh...shhh, Em. Let it out. You've climaxed before, right?" Caroline studied Em's face and smiled. "You're close aren't you? You want to cum. Just let it go. There you go. There you go."

And Emily cried out, her body tensing as Caroline's hands worked into her core, feeding the flame that the tendril had become, erupting up through her head and out through her channel. She could feel her juices gushing across Caroline's fingers. "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry oh god oh god oh god." She was so ashamed at what her body was doing and that her friend had made her cum and that she had been aroused by something so stupid as a massage. But even more insane was how powerful it had been. Nothing she'd felt before compared to it. Not even after Cos had spanked her. And the shame of getting off on being spanked just flooded through her, wave after wave just coming, her muscles all releasing, her blood shooting joy everywhere. She had seen the porn about girls squirting, but she didn't believe it. Fuck! Was I one of them? She was surprised to see the tendril hadn't slumped, but was glowing even brighter, swelling every time her shame washed over her.

But Caroline wouldn't let her go there. "Stop it, Emily. Stop it. Shhhh...." She kept her fingers inside her, gently stroking her, her other hand gently stroking her stomach, down to her pubic hair, coaxing gentler waves, bringing her to a soft landing. "That was beautiful. Didn't that feel amazing? It looked amazing." Caroline disengaged and laid down on the pad, looking into Emily's eyes. "That was fucking amazing. Do you cum like that for him?" She was smiling, her fingers stroking the hair out of Emily's eyes, Emily's musk wafting between them. "That wasn't right," Caroline said softly. "I shouldn't have done that. It was unprofessional."

And Emily just looked at her, her eyes widening and she couldn't help herself. She just started to laugh. Hard, loud and from her belly. She could feel herself pee a little she was laughing so hard, and Caroline couldn't help but laugh in turn. She laughed so hard she couldn't catch her breath, begging Caroline to stop, but every time she opened her mouth another spasm broke over her. The tension from the entire day: from her practice, the pent up sexual arousal from Cos, her shame and humiliation at being a freak, the release from Caroline's massage. It all just erupted and she lay there, cramping and crying and peeing until the moment passed.

They recovered, their arms around each other, breathing heavily and erupting into giggles until things calmed down.

"Oh my fucking god," Emily looked at Caroline's face. "What the fuck was that?" One arm was under Caroline's head, the other draped over her ribs. "Did we do what I think we just did?"

Caroline smiled. "I know what you just did and it was glorious. Damn, Em, is he eating out of your hand or what?"

Em rolled back and looked up at the sky, feeling truly relaxed for the first time in a week. In spite of what Cos had done, in spite of what she'd done, this was the first orgasm she'd had that felt like nothing else. "I...I've never felt like that before." She turned her head to look at Caroline's face. "I...please don't let this get weird. I really like you and I really liked what just happened, but I..." She was feeling embarrassed again.

"Shhhh...," Caroline put her finger to Em's lips. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Em nodded, staring, smelling her musk on Caroline's finger.

"Then that's all there is to it. I loved to be able to give that to you. It was a moment. It was the right thing to do in the moment. We may have another moment," Caroline's eyes twinkled and her mouth turned up at the corners briefly. "I'm just happy you could have that."

Em rolled back and sighed, relishing the calm she felt up and down her body. She knew tomorrow she'd be sore from the trial, but right now she felt like liquid butter, the laughter breaking through her embarrassment, the tendril flopping into its flower pot, flaccid and loose.

"You want to sit in the tub a little longer?" Caroline rolled up to standing. "I'm going to wash up, but I'll be happy to sit with you."

Em thought about it, hesitating for a few heartbeats, before rolling over and pushing herself to stand up. She walked into the shower stall with Caroline and they rinsed together, Em self-conscious as she irrigated between her lips.

Caroline called attention to her friend's glutes again. "Hey. What's up? You guys into a little kink?" She raised her eyebrows, teasing, but not really.

Emily blushed and looked away. "I...fuck, Caroline. He...yeah...fuck...I kinda like it?" The tendril woke up at her humiliation.

Caroline's arms wrapped around her, her lips close to her ears. "You need to relax, Emily. Are you being safe? Do you trust him? Is he forcing himself on you?" her tone sincere and caring. "That's all that matters. As long as you're having fun and you're safe, it's okay..."

She was trembling, freaking out she'd even said anything about what Cos and she had been doing, let alone admitting she liked it. "Yeah...yeah...I'm just fucked up about it. He's perfect. He's not hurting me...I have a safe word." And she started giggling again, holding Caroline's arms as the water drenched them.

Back in the pool she laid her head back, only this time her feet and legs just dangled against the jets, her eyes closed, her body melting into the water.

"What am I doing?" She whispered, her words barely audible above the sound of the jets. "How did I get here?"

Caroline looked up. "What do you mean?"

"Last week I was just thinking about college and the triathlon. I hardly ever thought about sex. And now, today," she waved her hand around. "I've had sex multiple times a day for the last week...practically."

"Oh? Has your workman taken your virginity?" Caroline smiled, waiting.

"Virginity?" Emily laughed. "I don't even know what that means. If you mean, have we fucked yet? No. I almost let him. Twice. But no. Next week, probs."

Caroline laughed. "Bobby so wants to put his dick in me. I've been tempted. But I'm waiting still. I don't know what for, or when. Lord knows we've done practically everything else."

Emily raised her head. "Yeah? Like being spanked?"

Caroline smiled but shook her head.

"Have you deep throated him? Have you shoved your finger up his ass?" She felt so relaxed and had already exposed so much of herself, she didn't feel the need to censor anything.

Caroline's eyes widened and she laughed again. "No! Wait. Did you?"

Emily nodded. "Both. The deep throating was horrible. And amazing. I don't know what's gotten into me. I'm beginning to think I've had a spell cast on me or something. But finger fucking his ass was amazing. He was pinned." She closed her eyes and smile.

Caroline nodded. "Wow. Wow. I...that's a lot. In one week. But wait. What? A spell? What do you mean?" Caroline looked skeptical, or a little worried.

Emily sat up a little straighter. "I don't know. It's just that whenever I head back to the house, I just want to strip off all my clothes and have sex with Cos any which way I can. But when I leave, I pull myself together and I wonder what comes over me." She paused. "That is, until now." She waved her fingers a little. "That really was the most awesome thing I've ever felt."

"Thank you," Caroline said softly, "I hear that having a guy's dick in you can feel pretty fucking awesome too." She smiled, looking into the frothing water.

"Seriously, Caroline. I don't know what's come over me. Shouldn't I be thinking about sex all the time if I was hooked on this guy? Like, I should be pining to get back to him, but I don't. Only when I get in the house. Then I can't stop. I'm like a sex kitten." She paused and thought about the word. Weird! "I've been obsessed about this woman who used to live in our house. I found her papers. And her drugs..."

"Drugs? Woman? What woman?"

"...not drugs, but her pharmacy or what the fuck, apothecary kit? She was an herbalist, and a women's rights activist, and a columnist. All those things. In the 1890s. And I discovered her lab, or workshop or study or whatever. It's been hidden in our house this whole time. And her papers, and listen! She was part of a secret society!"

"What? What are you talking about?" Caroline perked up, interested.

"Yeah. The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Fuck. Whatever the fuck that means. I mean, I read about it, but sheesh. I think she thought she was a witch. Or an encantress or..."

"Enchantress?"

"Yeah. What did I say? Anyway. Yeah. Her writing was so flowery, and she was into giving advice to women in the newspaper, and I think she was in love with some of her admirers. I don't know. I looked through some boxes in our attic and there's weird shit in there. Weird and amazing."

"And she's enchanted you from the grave?" Caroline was poking fun, but trying to figure out if her friend might need professional help.

"You think I'm bat-shit?" Emily looked at her and laughed. "All I know is until this week I didn't think about sex at all, and since Tuesday, it's all I think about."

"And that's from this enchantress?"

Emily looked over and saw Caroline was giving her shit. "Okay. Okay. Yeah. Yeah. I don't know. Here's what I do know. Earlier in the year, I did that civics project for Ms. Fromier. You remember that one? Yeah. Well, I found out there was a hidden room in the house, and since I drilled a hole in the wall to make sure it was there, I've been thinking about how to get in there."

"That was last week?"

"What? No. That was in February. I've been thinking about it ever since. And when my mother decided to remodel, I decided to hire one of the guys to do some work on the side. To make a hidden door into the room." She didn't know why she was telling her all of this, but looking at it this way it started to seem like she was bat-shit. "I'm sounding pretty cray-cray, eh?"

Caroline laughed. "Is it possible that you've just discovered how amazing sex feels? I mean, haven't you wondered why all those folks at school have been checked out? You just flipped a switch. Who cares why you're feeling the way you are? Are you having fun? Are you staying safe? Are you in danger?"

Emily scrunched her lips and shook her head. "Yes. I'm having more fun than I ever expected. Yes, I feel safe and no I don't feel like I'm in danger." She almost told her she had a contract, but decided not to dig her hole any deeper.

"Can I see the room?"

Emily hesitated for only a moment, her thoughts returning to what she had expected to do in the room...other than have sex with Cos. With the weather this hot, she wasn't sure how much she'd want to spend time in there. But the thought of having friends over and hanging out, playing video games. "Yes! Of course. I'd like to get it finished. Maybe next weekend or just after. I'll have a 'Grand Opening!'" She smiled. "Hey." Emily looked around. "I'm going to turn into a shriveled prune. I have to get going." She pulled herself out and returned to the shower to clean off the chlorine. She dunked her head under the spray and wished she had some shampoo, reflecting on what just happened, the black dot of worry sitting in her gut. But mostly, she realized, she was relaxed. She tried to float in that space and not let the black dot grow.

When she emerged, Caroline was putting the cover back on and washing off the pad. "Hey," she stopped and waited for Caroline to look up. "We're cool, right?" It was really important that this didn't get in the way of their friendship. She dried off with the towel, a little self-conscious and not sure why. "This was...amazing." She looked to see that Caroline was okay, reaching into her bag and pulling out her change of clothes.

"I'm more than cool, Em. I'm really really happy I could do that for you. I love the human body and its mysteries. I would do that again any time, Em. Really." Caroline's eyes told her everything she needed to know: open, sincere and giving. Emily felt tears emerging and reached out, arms open, for a hug.

Breaking the embrace, she thanked Caroline again and left.

Driving back to the house she'd made her decision. She had to cool off; things were a little out of control. She couldn't be around Cos right now. At the same time that she was floating and relaxed from the massage and hot tub, she was confused and concerned by what she and Caroline had just done. She had to give herself some space away from Cos. She had promised her parents she would be coming up, and Coach's directive gave her the excuse.

It was after noon when she pulled into the driveway, Cos's truck parked on the street. It occurred to her that being dressed in just a t-shirt and white shorts would send the wrong message. She hadn't put any underwear in her bag, and as she grabbed the bike out of the back, she flashed on how he might misinterpret how she was dressed. Well, correcting herself, not misinterpret exactly, just not what I want him to be thinking right now.

Slipping the bike into the garage, she smiled at how wonderful she felt, the tinge of worry that she and Caroline had just crossed a line a distant concern. Turning to the house, her thoughts shifted. She was eager to see the progress he had made, but she wanted to get her bag packed and get on the road as soon as possible. It was a four hour drive and even though the sun wouldn't set until after 9:30, she wanted to get there by dinner at the latest.