A Study in Fragrance Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and looked down at the box of coins next to her foot. "So, not only did I find some of Abby's clothes, and her diary and her jewelry, but check this out..." She had to use both hands to keep the box from disintegrating. "Coins," she said, lifting the top off. "Coins. American and English. From the 1890s. Maybe earlier." She sat back, her eyes lit up.

They both kept glancing between the coins and her face, each reaching to take one of the coins for a closer look.

"My lord," her mother breathed out. It was her favorite expression when she was flummoxed or amazed. "Would you look at that?"

Her father was even more surprised. "Shit, Em. There's...you found that in the attic?"

She was convinced they knew nothing about the boxes. They had been up there since the house had been sold at auction when Abby had died. She told them about the house's history, reminding them about the school project from earlier.

"Can you imagine," her mother looked at the two of them, "that that old house still has its secrets? After all these years we've been in it?"

Oh, my sweet mother, you have no idea! She smiled and nodded, looking back at Abby's things on the table.