A Study in Fragrance Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're wondering if I know how to keep you properly trained. They think you played with yourself last night." He had put his hands on her shoulders, and turned her to face the table. "You can't seem to keep your hands of your ass."

"Fuck, Cos...fuckkk. I...no..." but she didn't finish the thought for fear she'd admit she had cum. She turned her head to look him in the eyes, shaking her head, but not stopping him from continuing.

"Kneel on the bench, face down on the table. Please Em!" He whispered insistently. "They're serious this time. I'm this close to being thrown out."

She moaned at his words, the way he slipped into the fantasy like he'd never left it. She moaned at what he was expecting her to do, the thought of being spanked, outside, exposed. The tendril thickened, blocking out everything except her anticipation of his hand on her cheeks.

"Hands forward. 10 each side, like usual. Only this time they're expecting you to thank me."

"No! Cos, noooo." But she didn't turn away; she let him push her down.

"You got this. For me."

His hand, calloused and rough moved across her stretched skin, the smell of the table-top in her nose. No one could see them where they were; she realized The Study was right overhead..."Ouch!! FUCK! Fuck fuck fuck Cos! OWWWW!" She inhaled, the stinging more intense than she'd felt before, or maybe he started right in, not building like he "OWWWWWW...FUCKFUCKfuck..."

"You've got to thank me, Em!" He hissed in her ear. "They're getting irritated."

Ohfuckohfuckohfuck. "Thank you, Cos," she could feel the tears begin to overflow, her nose already starting to run. "FUCK! Yes. Yes. Thank you!"

And again she lost herself in the green haze of the stinging, her arousal, the priests watching, murmuring, the fire building up from her skin, hot and flushed, infusing into her belly and up her spine. She heard herself thanking him, her hips unconsciously moving away from his hand, her eyes squeezed shut, her channel liquid. She felt her lips opening, flowering, letting down her juices. "Please, please, please," she could barely catch her bre..."OWWCH FUCK FUCK FUCK! THANK you, cos." Wasn't that 10?

"Helloooo? Emily?"

She looked up at the sound of her name, and saw Caroline through the sunroom windows coming in the back door to the kitchen. She jumped off the table and pulled her briefs into place, checking her top and looking wildly at Cos. "Fuckkkkk," she whispered to him, as Caroline walked around and toward the sun room. She caught Emily's eye and smiled, walking toward them.

"Hi! Oh...hi. Shit. Hey. Are you...is...?" Caroline took in the scene, confused by Emily's tear-stained face, puffy and red, her hands moving from her behind, waving weirdly. "You two okay?"

Emily was smiling and wiping her face, nodding. "Hey, Caroline," she forced a greeting. "Uhhh, shit. What's up?"

"I...I'm sorry. I can come back. I," she gave Emily a look, her smile crooked and a gleam in her eye. "It wasn't important. Steph said she could come by tonight. We'll see you then." She walked past them, turned the corner and left down the driveway.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she looked at Cos, a few steps away, her mouth an open 'O' her jaw dropped. Caroline's interruption sent her arousal through the roof, the realization she'd seen her being spanked pushed her humiliation past her limits. The tendril was blazing white from its tip, buried deep in her brain to its base, swirling in her gut.

"Oops," he said, his smile mischievous, his eyes glinting.

"Oh my god, OHMYGOD!" She turned to him and pounded her fists in his arms, even as she started laughing, pounding his chest, her arousal and embarrassment swirling up and down her insides. "OH FUCKKK! What did we just doooo??!!"

He grabbed her wrists and twisted her into an embrace, turning her away from him, his head nuzzling into her neck. "That was so hot," he whispered, his lips close to her ear. "Seeing you spread open on the table, thanking me for your spanking. You know that was hot." He kept her arms pinned with one of his, letting the other drift down into the front of her underwear.

"Nooo! Fuckkk!" She struggled but couldn't move, his arm locked around her, his body pushed up against her, his fingers drifting into her opening, sliding into her liquid. "Cos," she was panting from what they'd just done, lit up in a blaze. "Caroline! She saw you spanking me!" She couldn't resist what he was doing, the image of being exposed to her, his fingers dancing lightly on her clit. "Ohgod oh god oh god!" She could feel her climax building.

"Ummm hmmm...and you are so wet. Your lips are so hot, so swollen." He knew she was close, pulling his hand away, unfolding his arms to let her go. She was laughing and crying, her hands over her face, her face and ass cheeks red.

"Oh my god, Cos. I'm so embarrassed. She's going to never let me forget that. For the rest of my life she'll hold that over me." Emily tried sitting on the bench, but the wood was too rough against her butt; she kicked out at him. "Fuckkkk...why does that turn me on so much?!!" She looked at him, confused, begging him to do something, but she wasn't sure what.

He sat down and patted his legs, inviting her to sit on him. "C'mere, Em. That was so fucking hot. The priests were impressed. They're thinking you are ready to move to the next level."

She looked at him, shaking her head in disbelief. He hadn't let go of the fantasy, he was keeping it going, no matter what. She sat down gingerly, her ass on fire, and leaned into his chest, putting her arms around his shoulders and cried into his neck.

"Fuck. My. Life." She groaned after the tears had stopped. "What am I doing??? What is going on?" Something had definitely changed. Compared to the first time he'd spanked her, her embarrassment, the shame, this time was more complicated. Being exposed to Caroline, it was too much, like the pressure had broken whatever she'd been using to hold it all in. I want him to do it! And with that breaking, a change in the tendril, a softening. It all felt different.

He waited, letting her settle. "You want to call it a day? Or?" He nodded to the wood on the lawn.

"Fuck," she said, looking over at the work, looking down at how she was dressed, looking back at what Caroline had seen. Her briefs were soaked, the cotton panel several shades darker than usual. She was on fire. What else am I going to do? The thought of being alone in the house, the tendril squeezing into her brain, or trying to run it off. None of the alternatives seemed any better. "Let's just get it done."

For the first hour she couldn't let go of the blinding shame and embarrassment, Cos gently bringing her back when she fazed out, reminding her of the priests, maintaining her arousal. Her panties soaked, the elastic forgotten, riding up inside her crack, her opening barely hidden. She might as well have been naked, or worn the thong, she realized. She could see how horny he was, his jeans bulging. How does he do it? How does he keep working with that thing swelled up?

They'd taken a break after the first coat, letting the sealant dry to a satiny finish. She still couldn't sit down comfortably on the picnic bench, pulling one of the stuffed chairs over, its upholstered cushion scratchy but soft against her buns.

He nodded to her legs. "Let me see," his tone direct.

"Whaaah?" She looked up at him and down to where he was looking, her legs pressed together, the soaked cotton panel revealing her triangle. "Shit, Cos. Don't you ever stop?" But she knew until she'd given him some relief, he'd be on her, the lust in his eyes, the bulge in his pants. She set down her water and slipped her underwear off, opening her legs. "You like what you see? You like how wet you make me? How swollen my lips are?" She didn't know where this was going to end, but she needed to tease him, rile him up as much as she was. She exhaled heavily at the memory of Caroline witnessing her spanking.

He just stood and watched her, silent.

She didn't know what he wanted. She wanted to play with herself, like he'd made her do the night before, but the memory of the dream, of Abby's flower garden of naked women, of Caroline's massage, of kneeling to take him in, kneeling to push her face between their legs. She closed her eyes, letting him stare at her, focusing on her breathing.

"Let's see if the first pieces are dry."

Her eyes flew open. She didn't know if she'd drifted off or if it had only been a few heartbeats. Her fingers were at her opening, but she didn't remember playing with herself. Her briefs, stained where she'd wet them, crumpled at her feet. The thought of putting them on made her cringe, but she couldn't go out there without them. She wriggled them up, cold and clammy against her skin and made her way out to help.

An hour later they had finished, the monotony of the work, the sharp tang of the sealant, the cool breeze and warm sunshine calming her thoughts. Her backside, warm and prickly, was a constant reminder of how far she'd let herself go into the fantasy. In spite of the cool breeze, sweat ran down her back, wriggling between her cheeks, her breasts dripping sweat out from under the tiny triangles of the bathing suit.

They'd gone inside to grab water. She couldn't stand her underwear any longer and peeled them off, throwing them in the garbage. She left the top on, giggling a little at how weird she must look, but stealing a glance at him she saw the fire in his eyes. He needs to cum. You need to relieve him before he does something you're not ready for. And she wasn't ready. She wanted to feel his cock sliding into her, to have him inside her, to squeeze him and...She forced herself to stop. It was too much.

"We'll start the assembly tomorrow afternoon. By the end of the weekend, we'll be pretty much through." He looked at her, his statement raising hundreds of questions.

She nodded, swallowing, looking down at his jeans, wondering for the first time what would happen after the job was done. She looked at the clock. Steph and Caroline were coming over. She needed to clean up. She needed to do something about him. She licked her lips.

"Let's get that stuff cleaned up out there."

She looked down, and out, and thought about running to get something to throw on. Fuck it. It was a small risk; they'd only be out there a few minutes at most. She followed him to the yard, glancing quickly at the Johnson house, grabbing cans and tools. She darted back in, dropping things into the utility room, returning to grab wood to bring upstairs. Three times she was outside, risking someone seeing her, each time the tendril thickening. Her need was driving her someplace new, she realized on the last trip upstairs, the yard clear. Caroline's interruption, her witnessing Emily's humiliation. Oh fuck. No. Shit. But the thought of being exposed to her friend, of having her friend witness her spanking...she could feel the moisture between her thighs. The memory of the observers, with the priests. Women. Watching her. One of the faces appeared in the candlelight. Ohgodohgodohgod. It was Caroline's.

Emily had been standing by the back opening, the fragrance touching the back of her mind, the tendril waving crazily. Steph and Caroline had both texted. They'd all agreed to stop by at 7:30. It would give her time to take a shower, maybe get settled down. She looked up at him, seeing him staring at her, his arousal burning in his eyes.

"What?" She looked down to see if she was still dressed. She laughed a little at how weird things were getting that she couldn't even remember. She'd ditched her underwear an hour ago, she remembered. Her lips, red and swollen peeked out from her hair. You need to take care of him.

"I know how you're feeling," he said, his eyes burning. "The priests are skeptical." He nodded to her pussy lips. "They think you broke your promise."

She froze, just for a second, and she knew it was a tell; he knew. She looked down to the floor, to his waist. Glancing back at his face.

"Ohhh? You did?" He walked over, taking hold of her hands, pulling them to her cheeks, lifting her face to stare into her eyes. "I thought you were going to go for it. No?" He shook his head, questioning her.

The look in his eyes, the burning lust. It only added to her own need.

"No. No, I was. I really was! I didn't do it on purpose. I...I," she couldn't believe what she was telling him. "I came in my dreams."

"Really?"

She could see the surprise on his face, nodding, uncertain what was going to happen next. She had been straddling two worlds for days it seemed: the reality of this room, of his body, of what she'd been actually doing and the fantasy of serving him, of the priests, of the virgin supplicant. Now, now she was tipping into the fantasy, her failure to keep from cumming, her agreement to serve him in his ambitions to become a priest. Her exposure to Caroline this afternoon pushing her over the edge.

"I...it's never happened before. I...," she could hear herself babbling, confessing, telling him, the shame rising with her need. "I was drenched. I had to put down a towel and strip off my shorts..." ohfuckohfuckohfuck.

"That's fucking amazing," he exhaled, shaking his head. "You couldn't last even one night."

She knew he meant it in a good way, but her competitive self took it in a different direction. The woman begging for release, the articles, the stories. She didn't know if it was bullshit or for real, but she wanted to prove she was up to the challenge. The memory of what she'd felt when Caroline helped her cum rushed back.

"But there are consequences," he whispered, looking around. "They'll ask. I'll have to tell them." He leaned in and kissed her, his eyes expressing how sorry he was.

She stared at him as she pressed her lips against his, that look she'd seen the other day. Him falling for her. Apologizing for what he was being forced to do. "Whaaat?" She pulled away, imagining what he might mean by 'consequences.'

He nodded, his hands traveling down her back, pulling the knot on her back strap, letting the top fall away. "Yes," he said staring as her breasts popped down, her nipples hard. He pulled the top knot and the entire top fluttered to the floor. "Consequences. Punishments." He dipped his mouth down and sucked on one of her nipples, hard, making it stiffen further. He bit down on it, slowly, slowly, until she moaned and protested. He released it and stood back to see what he'd done. One nipple, red, swollen with tiny indentations. The other simply hard, erect.

"But," she gasped, wanting to rub her fingers to remove the ache, his hand stopping her, "I...my cheeks, you...can't spank me."

He nodded.

Fuck! Does that mean he agrees or that he's going to spank me!? "Cos? No. I'll use my safe word. They hurt too much. My friends are coming over. We can't."

He smiled. "I know. I wasn't going to spank your bottom. That will have to wait. But there are other punishments the priests expect me to administer." He looked around the room. "You know," his voice changed for a moment, "you need some furniture in here. By end of Sunday this room will be ready."

She looked at him, not able to keep up, wondering where he was going. "Okay. Thanks. I've been wondering what I should get." How much weirder can this conversation get?

"I have a library table and a sturdy oak chair. Simple. From my aunt. I was going to give them to the church, but you're welcome to them." He raised his eyebrows.

She shrugged, confused. "Sure. I'll take a look. If you want? Why not?"

He nodded and took her hand, leading her out of the room toward the guest bedroom. "When will your friends be here?"

She glanced at a clock. Fuck! In less than an hour! "Soon? Cos? What are we doing?"

He nodded to the bed and sat her down. "Lie on your back. No. Scoot back a little."

She laid down, her head nearly at the wall, her legs draped over the side of the bed. She didn't know what he was planning to do, but the anxiety of his threat, of where he was going, shot the tendril around her skull, leaves and shoots springing off in her chest. She hadn't been able to explain the wet dream had made her more horny.

"Bend your knees up. Yeah, bring them toward your breasts. Now, grab your feet. Mmmhmm. Now push your feet up. Yes. Like that."

Happy Baby? She was totally exposed to him this way, her outer lips red and swollen, her inner lips petalling open. She knew she would be shiny, glistening.

His hand drifted down her sternum, across her abs, his fingers stopping to play in her pubic hair. "I'm so sorry, Em. I wish there was another way."

Oh fuck! No! He's going to spank my..."OWWW Fuck! Holy FUCK!"

He had brought his hand down on her open lips, not hard, but enough to shock. "Twenty, Emily. They expect it of me. I will be gentle, but I want you to scream. Loud. So that they think I'm properly punishing you." He brought his hand down again, his fingers striking across her mound, slapping into her clit.

"FUCK! OWWW! FUCK!" She jerked up, gripping her abs, holding her feet as tight as she could. It hurt, in spite of him saying he was being gentle. But she could tell it could be a lot worse. Ohgodohgodohgod, I told him no pain no pain "OUCHHH! FUCK COS!" His hand slapped her inner thigh, across her outer labia. Tender, but not really painful. And again, the other side. And again, full on. Each time she screamed as if he was torturing her, the air rushing out of her lungs, her thighs jerking. And then six quick slaps, one after the other, right on her lips, making them swell even more, sending heat into her core. She mewled and tried to twist away, but he held her open, whispering how well she was doing, only a few more.

"GODDAMMIT COS!!" The next three were a little painful, but for Emily it was the humiliation and shame. She was letting him slap her...her...there was no other name for what he was slapping...her cunt. And again. She howled, realizing that even though it didn't hurt, her lips were getting red and swollen.

"One last one, Emily. They expect obedience. Yes?" He looked at her until she met his eyes. "They expect you to ask me to do it." He looked so sorry, wishing he didn't have to do it. "Properly. As you learned, yesterday."

She inhaled knowing what he expected. Could it get more degrading than this? This couldn't be what Caroline and Steph were doing with their boyfriends, could it? She couldn't believe that. She couldn't believe anyone would do this to themselves. Virgin supplicant. He's making it come true. She could feel her juices gush at the thought and looked up at him, surprise at her body's reaction.

"You didn't just cum, did you?" His expression was a mixture of amazement and lust.

"No," she whispered. "I don't think so. This is so fucking intense. I can't believe what you're making me do. Fuck, Cos. Please. Please. Please spank my...my cunt. OWWWWWFUCKK!SHIT!" The last one was more painful than all the rest, sending sparks up her clit, her legs pulled together to protect herself, his hand brushing down the outside of her hip. She felt him press down on the bed, his arms going around her, whispering, telling her how proud he was, how he knew she could take it.

The pain traveled through her, shifting to something else around her mid-back, carrying up into her head and echoing back down, another pulse starting from her open pussy. She could feel the juice leaking out, she could feel how warm her lips were, her clit throbbing, swelling. He was going to leave her this way. Keep her on edge. Her friends were coming over!